old3bob

Kaivalya Upanishad

11 hours ago, neti neti said:

nine_masters.jpg

Sharing such information with a troll is like casting pearls before swine. :) 

I’d already checked out Gasmaster’s “level” when he started becoming belligerent and acting like a spoilt brat. He’s at most a level 3 — very strong third chakra condensation — usually such people are extremely egotistical — so no surprise there. 
Just ignore him — he’s getting his thrills from all the attention he’s seeking. 

• Haha 1

A great soul may have "x" amounts of localized or stored forms of power but that is not its motive,  reason for being or of its deeper meaning ....for the "Soul of the soul" or the Spirit of the soul is the ocean of power that really has us and not the other way around !   To paraphrase a saying in Christianity, "I do nothing except by the power of the Father".

Edited by old3bob
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Scamgong, not a cultivator.

The last appointed lineage holder of that particular sampradaya, is himself the inspiration to cultivate. 

Your inspiration however seems to be rooted in some misplaced passion to monopolize truth, a delusional holy grail quest upon the high horse of pride. It's a shame really, ego has concocted quite an intricate maze for you. The predicament you've succumbed to will only increase your suffering under the guise of "progress."

Can you see the immortals from your bird's eye view, o wise emperor? I doubt they would even acknowledge one with such thoroughly self-serving motivations. For one claiming such depth of spiritual insight and vision, it's of no surprise your conclusions are wholly based on superficial outward appearances.

Edited by neti neti
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

and or....  "Whoever digs a pit for others will fall into it. Whoever tries to roll a boulder down on others will ·be crushed by it [have it turn back on them]."

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

I have seen quite a lot of such lineage holders in the slums of the city, they usually beg for money to buy a vodka or cigarretes.

Not surprising the guy died from throat cancer from excessive smoking.

You only presume to have seen, but you may as well have never even pretended to look. The most pitiable of all downtrodden, decrepit and irredeemable bums is advanced light years beyond your futile striving against what is.

The wonderfully righteous cosmic irony of your plight is that the one avoiding death must first die to live forever.

47 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

I only see idiots in this thread at this point. Pot heads with fake spirituality and fake esoteric practice.

And all I smell is troll. :lol:

• Haha 1