Sign in to follow this  
silent thunder

new member having trouble posting

Hey Gang.

A new member sent me a pm asking about trouble they are having posting/replying, even in Welcome section it seems.

I’m having a hard time surfing the forums. For instance, I can’t send replies to posts and it doesn’t seem like my posts go through, as I recently tried posting my welcome post.

Also some areas, posts and threads seem to be restricted to me is there a reason why??

Been a while since I joined and i don't recall how much, or what type of restrictions exist for new members, or how they may have changed.

name of the account is 'braungohed'

cheers and thanks...

He is probably waiting for Sean to approve his membership fully--some other member e-mailed me through a Sifu here because Sean still has to moderate and approve new members. But if he's already been welcomed and that thread is there, then it's probably an issue on his end if not the system itself. 

• Thanks 1

Probably right.

Thanks for the quick reply, I'll let them know before I head to bed.

peace...

Edited by silent thunder
pronoun adjustment

I was noticing that new posters have been sparse lately in the Welcome section and was wondering if there was a slow down. 

=apdo

Hello thanks for accepting me here I am new comer I did my first post can you accept it please when you have time and thanks

Sorry, I'm just a regular member and can't do that.  The forum owner, Sean, needs to do that and it seems he does not check in to the forum very often

I appreciate the current wei wu wei and hands off approach.

It seems a natural, medicinal response to former energetic inertia.

Seeing it as a  "Handle a large nation as you would cook a small fish... don't overdo it."  kind of thing

sean will return and admit new members and settle energetics as he is compelled to, eventually... or not.

Until he returns, or doesn't, we're walking a path in the forest that will remain a path by our presence.

The Path and the Pathmaker are one process.  We make the Path in our passing and presence.

On 2/12/2020 at 1:44 PM, Cleansox said:

Seems like the forum needs an active moderator or the like. 

Too bad all were disbanded. 

Or at least an authorized gatekeeper to let people in.  (&keep the bots out)

Sign in to follow this