Goku76

72 hours facts and fiction

Is it true about the whole 72 hour wait period and who came up with it. Is it linked to the 72 levels in mo pai or is it the channels in the body like meridians. Some qigong or neigong schools just say 24hrs so who's right?

1 hour ago, Goku76 said:

Is it true about the whole 72 hour wait period and who came up with it. Is it linked to the 72 levels in mo pai or is it the channels in the body like meridians. Some qigong or neigong schools just say 24hrs so who's right?

In mo Pai ignoring this rule leads to students tearing open their ldt, lifelong Heath problems, possible death, and the end of all future training.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Goku76 said:

72 hours, thats easy.  When I did Kaishan Golden Bell qi gong, it was 100 days! :) 

though for those less serious students like myself, they did a have an herbal tincture to take if one slipped. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

In mo Pai ignoring this rule leads to students tearing open their ldt, lifelong Heath problems, possible death, and the end of all future training.

Tearing it open? That is an incorrect assumption. The body is a complex energy field which is both coherent and incoherent. It is the intention of creating a chaotic energy field that gets one into major difficulty.

1 hour ago, ralis said:

Tearing it open? That is an incorrect assumption. The body is a complex energy field which is both coherent and incoherent. It is the intention of creating a chaotic energy field that gets one into major difficulty.

That's what was taught, perhaps Chang was mistaken though.

In mo Pai after the ldt is filled and compressed it can be physically seen.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

That's what was taught, perhaps Chang was mistaken though.

In mo Pai after the ldt is filled and compressed it can be physically seen.

The LDT is not some kind of bucket that is filled up. What I was saying is the body is a complex energy field in which the mind through various practices creates coherency. E.g. a laser beam.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ralis said:

The LDT is not some kind of bucket that is filled up. What I was saying is the body is a complex energy field in which the mind through various practices creates coherency. E.g. a laser beam.

Again in Mo Pai once the ldt is filled and compressed it becomes visable to the naked eye.

Edited by MegaMind
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MegaMind said:

Again in Mo Pai once the ldt is filled and compressed it becomes visable to the naked eye.

Visible in what way? This might be the LDT visibility that you are referring to!

shutterstock_89698867.jpg

• Thanks 2

This video explains some stuff. It is painfully obvious that WMPs do not activate their LDT nor do their exercises promote physical alteration on the LDT.

What western mo pai practice is basic qigong covered with layers upon layers of delusion and bullshit.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, ralis said:

Visible in what way? This might be the LDT visibility that you are referring to!

shutterstock_89698867.jpg

One physician, upon exam-
ining him, had thought my friend had cancer when he felt the huge
lump; the doctor had gone through the roof when my friend had
caused the ball to dance around. I said as much to John.
“It is the same for us,” he replied after a long silence.

“Yes. It is a solid lump of hardened yang ch’i he can tap into, and
use, at will.”

The Magus Of Java p106

X ray diffraction. In trials held many years ago John and two
of his students at Level Three allowed their dantien points to
be subjected to frontal, dorsal, and lateral X-ray examination.
John’s dantien showed up as a flat circular disk, while those of
his students exhibited curved globular indications (also flat).

The Magus Of Java p201

Edited by MegaMind
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

First if all there is no proof that a physical LDT has manifested in any WMP practitioner. Proof. With medical doctors present to record the anomaly.:lol:

Second, the LDT appears on x-rays? Hahahaha nice one!

Now my turn: two WMP  practitioners walk into a bar. They tell the barman: "if we win the lottery we will buy this bar and impose a moratorium on alcohol consumption!":lol:

John and two
of his students at Level Three

What i find intetesting is that the passage is proof that Jim wasn't the most advanced student like he liked to portray himself since there were at least 2 other students more advanced than him.

Jim never made it to level 3.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zork said:

First if all there is no proof that a physical LDT has manifested in any WMP practitioner. Proof. With medical doctors present to record the anomaly.:lol:

Second, the LDT appears on x-rays? Hahahaha nice one!

Now my turn: two WMP  practitioners walk into a bar. They tell the barman: "if we win the lottery we will buy this bar and impose a moratorium on alcohol consumption!":lol:

What i find intetesting is that the passage is proof that Jim wasn't the most advanced student like he liked to portray himself since there were at least 2 other students more advanced than him.

Jim never made it to level 3.

As to proof there is nothing we have submitted here for public scrutiny, but that absolutely does not mean there is none period.

In kosta's book he refers to 2a as 2 and 2b as 3 and 3 as 4.

Jim was at the 2b level which is what Kosta referred to as level 3.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The Leap At Rhodes

by Aesop

A certain man who visited foreign lands could talk of little when he returned to his home except the wonderful adventures he had met with and the great deeds he had done abroad.

One of the feats he told about was a leap he had made in a city Called Rhodes. That leap was so great, he said, that no other man could leap anywhere near the distance. A great many persons in Rhodes had seen him do it and would prove that what he told was true.

"No need of witnesses," said one of the hearers. "Suppose this city is Rhodes. Now show us how far you can jump."

Deeds count, not boasting words.

As to proof there is nothing we have submitted here for public scrutiny, but that absolutely does not mean there is none period.

Either present it or shut up! Until you present proof your words have no value as you have repeatedly proved by lying here.

In kosta's book he refers to 2a as 2 and 2b as 3 and 3 as 4.

Jim was at the 2b level which is what Kosta referred to as level 3.

That is new math. :lol:

This is a complete joke like the system you practice.

Mopai students in this forum talked about one of the exercises you have and said that it is supplementary and not part of the 72 levels.

Liar!

• Like 1

I have a real desperate need to learn this most advanced system in the known galaxy and by extension the multiverse. I even went on Reddit r/MoPai and sent a request to the mods to let me into their closed forum. After one week no reply, which means I am rejected and beneath a lowly worm and will never attain 2b or not 2b. :lol: MoPai must teach unknown psychic skills that are beyond anything imaginable since my intention was remote viewed.

Who will save me now? :lol:

• Like 2

On 1/22/2020 at 7:56 AM, MegaMind said:

One physician, upon exam-
ining him, had thought my friend had cancer when he felt the huge
lump; the doctor had gone through the roof when my friend had
caused the ball to dance around. I said as much to John.
“It is the same for us,” he replied after a long silence..

“Yes. It is a solid lump of hardened yang ch’i he can tap into, and
use, at will.”

X ray diffraction. In trials held many years ago John and two
of his students at Level Three allowed their dantien points to
be subjected to frontal, dorsal, and lateral X-ray examination.
John’s dantien showed up as a flat circular disk, while those of
his students exhibited curved globular indications (also flat).

Let's take a little closer look and analyze this anal horse shit for a microsecond or two.

First of all, there is no such thing as yang chi or yin chi as explained in this video https://vimeo.com/386843556

Secondly, energy does NOT harden, energy is not matter.  Energy can transmute to matter via the formula E = MC2 but that requires a nuclear reaction.  It is possible to have mass turn to energy in nuclear bombs or nuclear reactors, which is where an ounce of matter turns in to the power of a hundred tons of TNT, but it has not gone the other way (energy converting to matter).  All that can be done, with huge particle accelerators requiring millions of watts (terawatts) of power, is collide photons and produce an electron, and the electron evaporates in a millionth of a second.

Thirdly, the Bozo mentions X-ray diffraction.  X-ray diffraction has nothing to do with X-ray photographs, it is a method for exploring the inside of atoms and molecules, and no doctors have or can afford the machinery, not to mention, it would be meaningless to use it on a human unless you wanted to kill them.

Fourth, The idea of creating a hard lump in the belly with chi kung is an immense bastardization of cultivation even if it is true, and it is meaningless.  It is impossible to condense energy, so since it is obviously not the product of condensing energy it is probably due to some kind of internal muscular attainment resulting from their perverted exercises.  Doing such stupid things will not get a person any closer to enlightenment or immortality.  It's a perversion, I think such things are called a "left hand path".  You can be absolutely certain that the most advanced Taoist masters and sages have no such thing in their bellies.

Like Lao Tzu said, no one wants the straight path and everyone wants detours, so the idioticity reported in the book will no doubt appeal to a lot of idiots.

Fifth, at one point he says that it is a solid lump like a ball (spherical), and in another place he says it is like a flat disk, which do not feel like lumps or balls.

All this forces me to conclude that the author of the book doesn't know what he is writing about, and is using sensationalist bullshit to sell books.  When I met him he seemed reasonable because he left Mo Pai to find similar powers in his homeland of Greece, but now we can see he is like the Wimps, whom he spawned; impressed by and desiring power for egotistical reasons, but sans any spiritual or emotional growth.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Let's take a little closer look and analyze this anal horse shit for a microsecond or two.

First of all, there is no such thing as yang chi or yin chi as explained in this video https://youtu.be/1qUwItKmMaU

Secondly, energy does NOT harden, energy is not matter.  Energy can transmute to matter via the formula E = MC2 but that requires a nuclear reaction.  It is possible to have mass turn to energy in nuclear bombs or nuclear reactors, which is where an ounce of matter turns in to the power of a hundred tons of TNT, but it has not gone the other way (energy converting to matter).  All that can be done, with huge particle accelerators requiring millions of watts (terawatts) of power, is collide photons and produce an electron, and the electron evaporates in a millionth of a second.

Thirdly, the Bozo mentions X-ray diffraction.  X-ray diffraction has nothing to do with X-ray photographs, it is a method for exploring the inside of atoms and molecules, and no doctors have or can afford the machinery, not to mention, it would be meaningless to use it on a human unless you wanted to kill them.

Fourth, The idea of creating a hard lump in the belly with chi kung is an immense bastardization of cultivation even if it is true, and it is meaningless.  SIt is impossible to condense energy, so since it is obviously not the product of condensing energy it is probably due to some kind of internal muscular attainment resulting from their perverted exercises.  Doing such stupid things will not get a person any closer to enlightenment or immortality.  It's a perversion, I think such things are called a "left hand path".  You can be absolutely certain that the most advanced Taoist masters and sages have no such thing in their bellies.

Like Lao Tzu said, no one wants the straight path and everyone wants detours, so the idioticity reported in the book will no doubt appeal to a lot of idiots.

Fifth, at one point he says that it is a solid lump like a ball (spherical), and in another place he says it is like a flat disk, which do not feel like lumps or balls.

All this forces me to conclude that the author of the book doesn't know what he is writing about, and is using sensationalist bullshit to sell books.  When I met him he seemed reasonable because he left Mo Pai to find similar powers in his homeland of Greece, but now we can see he is like the Wimps, whom he spawned; impressed by and desiring power for egotistical reasons, but sans any spiritual or emotional growth.

So do you think that the "condensing" in level 2 is just a conversion to jing because in taiji you "condense" the chi it becomes a vibration like current or, electric like. And when the chi turns to jing which is physical maybe then if a MP practitioner had all of that jing in one area plausibly, it could appear as a lump.  

21 hours ago, Zork said:

This video explains some stuff. It is painfully obvious that WMPs do not activate their LDT nor do their exercises promote physical alteration on the LDT.

Can someone please explain or if they had a true master, show me the technique of actually activating the dan tien like he explained in the video.  I honestly had no idea that this was the case please explain :)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Goku76 said:

Can someone please explain or if they had a true master, show me the technique of actually activating the dan tien like he explained in the video.  I honestly had no idea that this was the case please explain :)

Seriously??

I mean seriously in a serious way?

Why on earth would a master teach that to a random guy on the internet for free?

Your obsession on mopai isn't healthy and it makes you unsuitable for teaching.

I am not a teacher but i know none that would accept you at your current state of mind.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Look guys, i will stop trying to do mo pai. I have been doing cultivation practices for nearly 3 years and the video is right only minute power comes of it if the dantien is not activated, also to Zork i know that it's "bad" to tell a random person on the internet how to do this, but all i want to do is heal others and show close friends that they shouldn't be simple minded. So PLEASE if anyone knows how to simply just activate the dantien just tell me. I wont just go around showing off and, telling every Joe, and John how to do it i respect that its a secret knowledge passed down from master to student, but if you have any empathy for all the wasted time most of the ambitious western students give in any day to learn this please respond.

Edited by Goku76

13 hours ago, Goku76 said:

So do you think that the "condensing" in level 2 is just a conversion to jing because in taiji you "condense" the chi it becomes a vibration like current or, electric like. And when the chi turns to jing which is physical maybe then if a MP practitioner had all of that jing in one area plausibly, it could appear as a lump.  

I'm sorry, it appears you have been badly misled by money grubbing amateurs.

I learned that in order to "activate" the dantien you must have the mingmen in line with the dantien in a standing pose when these are in line horizontally, its called Damai or the meridian band that activates the dantien. And when you have the "girdle" or band there then the dantien will open naturally and you will be ready to cultivate. Does this sound right to you guys, and if so do you need to always have this band there when sitting too? or after it's activated there's no need to focus on the mingmen anymore?

15 hours ago, Goku76 said:

I learned that in order to "activate" the dantien you must have the mingmen in line with the dantien in a standing pose when these are in line horizontally, its called Damai or the meridian band that activates the dantien. And when you have the "girdle" or band there then the dantien will open naturally and you will be ready to cultivate. Does this sound right to you guys, and if so do you need to always have this band there when sitting too? or after it's activated there's no need to focus on the mingmen anymore?

Moot point.

You don't need to activate the LDT to be able to heal.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Starjumper said:

I already did 'activate' it, but if it doesn't get plenty of attention it seems to dwindle some.  Even so, when I shine my hand on someone for a couple of seconds to scan an area it gets so hot they exclaim in pain from the heat and I have to stop.  Also I have absolutely no interest in that 'electrical' crap.

That would be a cool video to make - one showing you scanning or energy healing someone...and their reactions.

• Like 1

But does this sound correct because i noticed after aligning the mingmen and the belt i noticed my dantien got really warm and i had the warmth move to the back of my spine and shoot down my thigh and dissipate. Now my dantien feels like a ball of lively energy and my mingmen has the warmth shoot back there every so often is this normal. It feels like i am wearing an internal warmth belt or just a line connecting the mingmen to my dantien. So I am assuming i finally opened it, but when i do sitting meditation do i still have to feel this "girdle"  band there.

11 hours ago, Goku76 said:

But does this sound correct because i noticed after aligning the mingmen and the belt i noticed my dantien got really warm and i had the warmth move to the back of my spine and shoot down my thigh and dissipate. Now my dantien feels like a ball of lively energy and my mingmen has the warmth shoot back there every so often is this normal. It feels like i am wearing an internal warmth belt or just a line connecting the mingmen to my dantien. So I am assuming i finally opened it, but when i do sitting meditation do i still have to feel this "girdle"  band there.

Again moot point because you can heal without the use of the LDT.

Additionally you can't activate the LDT by mistake, so unless you are doing a very specific practice that is intended to open it, it won't happen.

And NO i don't know the details so stop asking!

All i can tell you is that the WMP two (or whatever the **** arithmetic they are using) levels don't lead to it's activation.

But for a moment let us just assume that you have activated it. You won't be able to project qi because your channels won't allow the energy to pass. It is like having a huge reservoir and small piping. The water that will get through is limited. So again moot point.