Earl Grey

Why gendao is worth having on this forum

:D   3  

Spoiler

Just checking if GS Master actually did have a mask, I looked closely but could only see shadow , so I clicked on it to enlarge it . Which just sent me to his  info page (or whatever that's called )   and a different picture comes up with a mask on, clearly .

Hmmm ,  ...    I never knew you could set up the page with your ID pic being different ... whatever . Then I come back here and ...  straight away .  That new  new pic here on the page .  :D 

Just happened to have been editing his profile pic  just as I was looking at it  ???      Or updates to pics dont happen for members until you click on their profile ? I dont think so .

' Coincidence ?   ( Ahhhhh ... that's a 'safer ' option )

Super , now BEYOND light speed typing and changing  his pic SO FAST that now he is beyond time and can even work backwards in time  -  saw this comment and  changed his pic so fast beyond time speed that it went backwards into the past and happened before I finished this post ? 

PS  ....   <shhh>

Spoiler

and then he 'likes' my posts the instant I post them ?      What , he is on TBs ( even more than me !!! WTF )  waiting to 'like' the immediate second I post  ? 

Don't think so .

Yeah ..... probably    ' coincidence '  .....  

Spoiler

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Nungali said:

:D   3  

Hide contents

Just checking if GS Master actually did have a mask, I looked closely but could only see shadow , so I clicked on it to enlarge it . Which just sent me to his  info page (or whatever that's called )   and a different picture comes up with a mask on, clearly .

Hmmm ,  ...    I never knew you could set up the page with your ID pic being different ... whatever . Then I come back here and ...  straight away .  That new  new pic here on the page .  :D 

Just happened to have been editing his profile pic  just as I was looking at it  ???      Or updates to pics dont happen for members until you click on their profile ? I dont think so .

' Coincidence ?   ( Ahhhhh ... that's a 'safer ' option )

Super , now BEYOND light speed typing and changing  his pic SO FAST that now he is beyond time and can even work backwards in time  -  saw this comment and  changed his pic so fast beyond time speed that it went backwards into the past and happened before I finished this post ? 

PS  ....   <shhh>

Hide contents

and then he 'likes' my posts the instant I post them ?      What , he is on TBs ( even more than me !!! WTF )  waiting to 'like' the immediate second I post  ? 

Don't think so .

Yeah ..... probably    ' coincidence '  .....  

Reveal hidden contents

Coincidence?

or....

Spoiler

and not just Synchronicity... Synchronicity II !

11 hours ago, GSmaster said:

I am just deep into training of omniscient and omnipresent demonic ability. :ph34r:

OH, thank goodness .    

People that work with demons are ever so nice !      Remember 'Bhagua   kicks arse '  ( Old now left Daobum ) ... what a delightful demonic little darling !

And the  Kargu Karma lamas  I used to visit  ;  constant demonic  evokers , they would even let  strangers walk in and sit in on their ceremonies , hand them a Tibetan 'broken down and easy to pronounce ' script so they could chant along  (OH ! If those people had known WHAT they where actually chanting !    :D   (basically a chod ritual )  - nicest happiest, compassionate party dudes I ever met .

They had a three legged dog and a one eyed cat and a homeless guy all living in the back yard .... why ?

Monks answer " They turned up here and needed assistance . "

Oh yeah ... and there is me, of course   :)  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, silent thunder said:

Coincidence?

or....

Hide contents

and not just Synchronicity... Synchronicity II !

Nah ... to complex a word ....  me dumb arse , me prefer 'coincidence '    :)

Actually  Sting himself is into demonology ... actually, made it it through the 'sticky/tricky' bit and came out the other side successful !

• Like 1

and Bowie ... although he struggled with it

and  Coil (who jam with Bill Breeze ( O.T.O.  O.H.O.   ... but that's supposed to be a 'secret'  ;)  )

Maybe some types need to be careful listening to this ... they do most of their stuff, 'beyond words'

Tool ... of course .  (Which is more about 'process' )

• Like 1

and just for 'fun'  ;

Kings and queens on vaseline
Kill the jar that christened me
Lost in thought? open up the straightcoat!
Edward Kelly's in the corner on nodoz
Nights and days fall one by one
Inch by inch you're a hit and run

As the truck careens
Sight unseen
Angels coming at a quarter to three
So don't go, no
Hey, dont go, no
We are the sons
The twenty three sons
The freemasons of enochian magick
We are the sons
The bastard sons
The freemasons of enochian magick
(now what do you think about that)
Cleaned and pressed and in duress
Dont know if we can finish the rest
Place the sign in a vat of cat juice
Jason the trap, here comes the duece duece
Spoke to angels through a big clear rock
Talked in tongues
Do you give a toss?
I wrote a book
That jesus took
Built a pyramid and took the rook
Checkmate y'all
Checkmate y'a

• Thanks 1

fair enough...  we all have our window on the gem.

for me coincidence gave way to synchronicity

45 minutes ago, Nungali said:

OH, thank goodness .    

People that work with demons are ever so nice !      Remember 'Bhagua   kicks arse '  ( Old now left Daobum ) ... what a delightful demonic little darling !

And the  Kargu Karma lamas  I used to visit  ;  constant demonic  evokers , they would even let  strangers walk in and sit in on their ceremonies , hand them a Tibetan 'broken down and easy to pronounce ' script so they could chant along  (OH ! If those people had known WHAT they where actually chanting !    :D   (basically a chod ritual )  - nicest happiest, compassionate party dudes I ever met .

They had a three legged dog and a one eyed cat and a homeless guy all living in the back yard .... why ?

Monks answer " They turned up here and needed assistance . "

Oh yeah ... and there is me, of course   :)  

by the gods I miss @BaguaKicksAss!!!

May she thrive whever she be, in her kicking of arses and her circles of walking!

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Hmm should I reply to the multiple posts directed at me or not? 

...Nah.

Depends .... got your centre back yet ?

Maybe some relaxing  music first  ?  :)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, silent thunder said:

by the gods I miss @BaguaKicksAss!!!

May she thrive whever she be, in her kicking of arses and her circles of walking!

Me Dos. 

Love to see her back. 

• Like 1

Hmmmm ... maybe if you had apologised for what you accused her of, she would not have left in the first place ?   

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Last years more and more I feel the barrier thinning and thinning. Dead and Alive, past and future, everything is fusing together.

As I am reaching higher levels of consciousness, I can move between them there is no distance, nor time to stop GSmaster.

Amazing! 

You already can teleport, and travel faster than the speed of light, shoot eye lasers, open portals to different dimensions and fight ancient 100,000 year old Naga demons, and have sex with harems made up purely of goddesses. 

I am curious what new powers you have awakened with this new higher state of consciousness you have now reached.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As completely mad as gendao appears to be and as upsetting to threads - it can be a difficult thing to see in slow motion the re-formation of the inquisition in slow motion all over the last vestiges of Christianity.

For those not familiar with just how under the table and incredibly manipulative the “god” driven evangelical right is - it does indeed seem like conspiracy - but where it has a hold it is as vile as the cult of the Nazi in the cloak of sheeps clothing.

gendao - if you are reading this - take in some air and understand that the yelling is taking a far greater toll on you than anyone here.

I understand your angst - and you are on to what is happening from the very few things that I have seen you refer to. But - it is twisting your guts and it has become a fixation. It may be a fixation brought up in your DNA - perhaps going back to the Inquisition.

Your disgust with these dying religions is well found on many levels - but try to see that you have dug yourself into a brick of reactionary spasm. It is unhealthy and highly bundled regardless of how many times you type LOL.

I do not know you and perhaps you are on my ignore list with some 40 others, but I have nothing against you - I have however not enjoyed insistent members who constantly derail posts no matter how insightful, correct or certain and pushing their facts.

I wish you the very best - please take a breather and look within.

(most on my ignore list were banned)

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

Man you understimate @GSmaster too much, thats like touching the tip of an iceberg, without realizing it's immensity. I strongly recommend to spend next 5 years in 4 hour daily concentration mid eye brow, instead of LDT.

With some hopes you will be able to see energy and see the truth.

Make 10 people in your group do this as a strategic investment in the future of wimps. If 9 will die, atleast 1 will develop an ability to see.

wow amazing!

On 2/1/2020 at 4:08 AM, Nungali said:

Depends .... got your centre back yet ?

Maybe some relaxing  music first  ?  :)

Most of what I would have wanted to say in response to what I was quoted for has already been said here by others. Thanks pal.

Edited by Earl Grey

18 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Most of what I would have wanted to say has already been said here for what I was quoted for here. Thanks pal.

article-2677562-1F4D637B00000578-836_634

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 2/1/2020 at 12:23 PM, Spotless said:

As completely mad as gendao appears to be and as upsetting to threads - it can be a difficult thing to see in slow motion the re-formation of the inquisition in slow motion all over the last vestiges of Christianity.

For those not familiar with just how under the table and incredibly manipulative the “god” driven evangelical right is - it does indeed seem like conspiracy - but where it has a hold it is as vile as the cult of the Nazi in the cloak of sheeps clothing.

I understand your angst - and you are on to what is happening from the very few things that I have seen you refer to. But - it is twisting your guts and it has become a fixation. It may be a fixation brought up in your DNA - perhaps going back to the Inquisition.

Your disgust with these dying religions is well found on many levels

It's actually even worse than I thought.  The US is literally a disproportional, homogenous Christian theocracy...even well beyond the majority population.

Congress is overwhelmingly Christian, far out of proportion with the people they represent. According to a Pew survey last year, the Senate and House are nearly 90% Christian, compared with 65% of America as a whole.
One in four Americans now considers themselves atheist, agnostic or “nothing in particular,” a position publicly held by just one member of the current Congress, Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-Ariz.), who lists her religion as “none.” Rep. Jared Huffman (D-Calif.) describes himself as a humanist, while a handful of others haven’t acknowledged a faith or lack thereof.

So, 90% of our lawmakers are following Anunnaki law!  Christianity is the real bipartisan DEEP STATE...hidden in plain sight...millenia old...and dictating policies on BOTH sides of the aisle.

So nothing really changes...until we purge this viral cargo cult.

Edited by gendao

11 minutes ago, gendao said:

It's actually even worse than I thought.  The US is literally a disproportional Christian theocracy...even well beyond the population.

So, 90% of our lawmakers are following Anunnaki law!  Christianity is the real bipartisan DEEP STATE...hidden in plain sight...millenia old...and dictating policies on BOTH sides of the aisle.

So nothing really changes...until we purge this viral cargo cult.

Hey G, since we're both amicable now, I am thinking of keeping the thread for the integrity of post history rather than hiding it with the disclaimer at the start, but I'll change the topic title at least. What would you like it to be or what would you prefer in terms of action to take moving forward? I won't be asking you to edit your old posts where we had conflicts so that they serve at least as a reminder to me or both of us that conflict can still resolve itself. 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Hey G, since we're both amicable now, I am thinking of keeping the thread for the integrity of post history rather than hiding it with the disclaimer at the start, but I'll change the topic title at least. What would you like it to be or what would you prefer? I won't be asking you to edit your old posts where we had conflicts so that they serve at least as a reminder to me or both of us that conflict can still resolve itself. 

I'm OK with whatever you prefer...but how about:

Why gendao is worth having on this forum:
:)

BTW, I really can't applaud you enough for the uber-mature way you're handling this!  It takes a huge guy to show some remorse and really make such an effort to make amends here.  I'm very grateful, and you've touched my heart, bro.  I've also learned, and am still learning a lot, from this whole experience.  I already had an insight about how a lot of this was a repeat of some of my own childhood trauma.  So, it was tough, but beneficial for my growth as well.  If anything, this whole thread is a great testament for working through our truth/shadows...especially when triggered.  Always more grist for the mill!  Thanks again man, much love!  Deep bow. /\

Edited by gendao
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, gendao said:

BTW, I really can't applaud you enough for the uber-mature way you're handling this!  It takes a huge guy to show some remorse and really make such an effort to make amends here.  I'm very grateful, and you've touched my heart, bro.  I've also learned, and am still learning a lot, from this whole experience.  I already had an insight about how a lot of this was a repeat of some of my own childhood trauma.  So, it was tough, but beneficial for my growth as well.  If anything, this whole thread is a great testament for working through our truth/shadows...especially when triggered.  Always more grist for the mill!  Thanks again man, much love!  Deep bow. /\

The feeling is mutual...friend. :) 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, gendao said:

Actually, this reminds me of two things: first is the Tekken video game series: two characters, sworn enemies in the beginning, Marduk and King 2, fight with extreme hostility and malice all throughout the 4th game in the series. At the end, King is about to finish Marduk off in the hospital where he is recovering and on life support after their fight, when he notices a photo of his parents by the side who had visited and are wishing for him to get better. He realizes something and lets go of his anger--later on, they become friends because after the conflict, they found a strange kinship even if they weren't much alike, they found they were very much alike in other ways and became tag team buddies, mutually forgiving each other for transgressions (Marduk had accidentally killed King's friend in a bar brawl and King was hounding him to the ends of the earth for this to avenge him).

The second thing I am reminded of is The Matrix Reloaded, where the character Seraph tests everyone he meets by fighting them first, and after a short brawl, says that you only know a man after you have fought him.

In martial life, I've found this to be quite true--the people whom I fight both in a friendly spar or a brawl show me a lot about who they are with how they restrain themselves or try to show off...a guy who does MMA is constantly trying to muscle his way through and show how great he is, but when I fought him, I felt that his real issues were daddy issues, which then turned out to be mommy and daddy issues. His view of me was that I was weak until his friend realized that I was holding back to learn about him since it wasn't an actual fight, then saw I was trying to help him save face since it was in his own gym and in front of his girlfriend and a couple other customers. When his friend tested my actual skill offsite near a bar where we had drinks, his friend realized that I can be a tiny terrorist  at 5'7" against him at 6'3", but still gentle and controlled. 

Let's actually try to go beyond amicability because communication issues here and personal shadow work tell me even if I disagree with a lot of things you've shared and the manner you've written them, the root of why you believe them is at least interesting, just like the Neo Platonic ideal of why we believe what we believe instead of the beliefs themselves. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Very nice to see how this turned around.

_/\__/\__/\_

Imagine if we could do this with each and every contentious or strained relationship in our lives, especially those close to us.

I think it’s possible if we cultivate openness and flexibility.

I’m inspired to issue a challenge, or call it an invitation: 

Identify a troublesome relationship, preferably someone close like a family member or coworker. Take whatever steps work for you to open to them, see the relationship from their perspective, let go of expectations and the inner narrative of right, wrong, etc... Commit to getting closer. 

Post about it here....

Edited by steve
  • Like 5