Earl Grey

Why gendao is worth having on this forum

The following is an archive of what was the peak of conflict between gendao and Earl Grey. It has now been resolved amicably and is remaining here for historical purposes. It has at least led to some good, which can be seen in this link.

I certainly don’t think so when he won’t stop invading every thread and forcing his alien Christian colonialism conspiracies and pseudoscience in every thread regardless of whether it has anything to do with a topic or if anyone wants to hear what he says, like he is on the volcano thread and won’t shut up about it.

One can say “use the ignore option” but when he’s doing obnoxious things like linking Feminism and the Pill to genetics that cause homosexuality and insists he is not homophobic, or talking about colonialism in a thread about a volcanic eruption and the disaster it has created where I am, or comparing his lack of a pillow as part of the fight against colonialism forcing pillows on people to sleep unnaturally as making him a modern day Rosa Parks—it’s too much and suffocates any helpful exchange on this forum.

Yes, I know I did something similar to this before with the Everything thread, but enough is enough and this idiot brings no value whatsoever to this forum. I’m not calling for an outright ban, but I am sick of him invading and polluting every thread he meddles in and want to see who is willing to chime in an opinion on him or demonstrate exactly what value, if any, he brings here, because I sure as hell don’t see anything positive.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

I certainly don’t think so when he won’t stop invading every thread and forcing his alien Christian colonialism conspiracies and pseudoscience in every thread regardless of whether it has anything to do with a topic or if anyone wants to hear what he says, like he is on the volcano thread and won’t shut up about it.

One can say “use the ignore option” but when he’s doing obnoxious things like linking Feminism and the Pill to genetics that cause homosexuality and insists he is not homophobic, or talking about colonialism in a thread about a volcanic eruption and the disaster it has created where I am, or comparing his lack of a pillow as part of the fight against colonialism forcing pillows on people to sleep unnaturally as making him a modern day Rosa Parks—it’s too much and suffocates any helpful exchange on this forum.

Yes, I know I did something similar to this before with the Everything thread, but enough is enough and this idiot brings no value whatsoever to this forum. I’m not calling for an outright ban, but I am sick of him invading and polluting every thread he meddles in and want to see who is willing to chime in an opinion on him or demonstrate exactly what value, if any, he brings here, because I sure as hell don’t see anything positive.

You seem to have a problem with a lot of people on this forum.

Earlier you created a thread to "ban" everything, perhaps you should create a new thread asking to ban "everyone" instead?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Earlier you created a thread to "ban" everything, perhaps you should create a new thread asking to ban "everyone" instead?

More like I have a problem with people who spam and force their agenda on every topic when it has nothing to do with the topic, whether it’s people forcing Mo Pai, Drew being Drew, or gendao and colonialism. 

Of course, you won’t see it because you follow the same behavior pattern.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For what I can see, Earl Grey is being completely transparent with his motivations and consistently showing care for others with good ethics.

Then why should it be forbidden or discouraged to call shit as shit? There are people posting here that actively try to turn the forum into a fucking pigsty. How much oinking and pigshit do we need before we realize that we are not pig farmers and we don't want keep shoveling pig shit in perpetuity?

38 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

Hey buddy.

You seem to have a problem with not having money to buy this forum and not being able to force More Pie discussions to go according to your loony tunes.

I have no doubts that you secretly wished to gag everyone not giving flowery praise of your activities and enthusiastic More Pie hobbyism.

Nice having your hypocricy and double standards here. Oink, oink!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, virtue said:

For what I can see, Earl Grey is being completely transparent with his motivations and consistently showing care for others with good ethics.

Then why should it be forbidden or discouraged to call shit as shit? There are people posting here that actively try to turn the forum into a fucking pigsty. How much oinking and pigshit do we need before we realize that we are not pig farmers and we don't want keep shoveling pig shit in perpetuity?

Hey buddy.

You seem to have a problem with not having money to buy this forum and not being able to force More Pie discussions to go according to your loony tunes.

I have no doubts that you secretly wished to gag everyone not giving flowery praise of your activities and enthusiastic More Pie hobbyism.

Nice having your hypocricy and double standards here. Oink, oink!

No actually if we won the lottery and bought the forum we wouldn't be trying to force Mo Pai discussions to go a certain way here at all.

What we would do is place a moratorium on them, and prevent any discussion on the topic, exactly as Sean did with the pro-trump ultra right wing nonsense.

23 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

No actually if we won the lottery and bought the forum we wouldn't be trying to force Mo Pai discussions to go a certain way here at all.

What we would do is place a moratorium on them, and prevent any discussion on the topic, exactly as Sean did with the pro-trump ultra right wing nonsense.

What you are aspiring to do is another form of fascism and repression of free will.

This forum exists so that we can have a chat about practices and occasionally bash some scamgong like the one you have.

Deal with it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Re: Mopai I propose putting a moratorium on the subject but pinning the current thread so everyone can see the criticisms and the proponents' defenses.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

More like I have a problem with people who spam and force their agenda on every topic when it has nothing to do with the topic, whether it’s people forcing Mo Pai, Drew being Drew, or gendao and colonialism. 

Of course, you won’t see it because you follow the same behavior pattern.

Do you also have a problem with Nungali, who is constantly pushing his BMAC migration theory?

I don't.  A lot of us all have causes, and what I find is that most of us are posting them IN RESPONSE to other posts that bring up the topics themselves.  That has actually been the case with a lot of the Mo Pai posts, and all of mine that you cited.

I do notice that you have a big problem following the Forum Terms & Rules here, though.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, spam, obscene, profane, threatens or incites violence, invasive of a person's privacy, nor of denigrating and/or erotically suggestive avatars, signatures, links and pictures, or otherwise violative of any law.

Tao bums is a moderated, privately owned, web site; all who agree with our guiding principals are welcome to join our discussions:
Treat other members with respect. No personal attacks.
Moderators are present to enforce this, please abide by their decisions.

You have violated all the ones I bolded against me alone unapologetically with impunity, often very habitually, and I can link numerous examples if you want?  Starting with calling me an idiot in your OP, for instance.  Or your last mature response before that:

10 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Why don't you get fucked already and get off this thread? 

THIS IS ABOUT THE VOLCANO, NOT YOUR FUCKING HARD-ON FOR BEING A DICK IN EVERY THREAD YOU INVADE AND FORCE YOUR AGENDA ON, YOU WORTHLESS SCROTAL SACK.

Clearly, you are just using this board (and select political elements) to get hair-triggered and unleash all your displaced anger at...well, you know who...

Look, I have nothing personal against you, we just have clashing worldviews.  So, I'm naturally going to end up countering a lot of your takes, because mine are different.  Again, it's no different than if I started posting a bunch of "out of India" claims...and then of course Nungali will come in and counter them with his BMAC routes.  Not because he is "harassing" me personally...but because he is following the relevant content.  That is called live debate - and without it, you have a dead echo chamber.

Edited by gendao
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, gendao said:

Do you also have a problem with Nungali, who is constantly pushing his BMAC migration theory?

I don't.  A lot of us all have causes, and what I find is that most of us are posting them IN RESPONSE to other posts that bring up the topics themselves.  That has actually been the case with a lot of the Mo Pai posts, and all of mine that you cited.

I do notice that you have a big problem following the Forum Terms & Rules here, though.

You have violated all the ones I bolded against me alone unapologetically with impunity, often very habitually, and I can link numerous examples if you want?  Starting with calling me an idiot in your OP, for instance.

Look, I have nothing personal against you, we just have clashing worldviews.  So, I'm going to end up countering a lot of your takes, because mine are different.  Again, it's no different than if I started posting a bunch of "out of India" claims...of course Nungali will come inn and counter them with his BMAC routes.  That is called live debate - and without it, you have a dead echo chamber.

You do know that you are seriously trivializing the egregious obnoxiousness of your posts towards me for the past couple years, right? 

It is not merely "clashing world views", because you did start with a personal attack against me. Want me to document it? It's right here: 

I shared a missive about personal experience, and what do you do? The point goes completely over your head and all you do is shit on my experience by attacking my work and organization. 

You even did it again by insisting I'm LARPing and have white savior complex. 

You are tone deaf, oblivious, and you repeatedly ignore direct questions about what language you speak, what countries you've visited and worked in, what professional and educational qualifications you have--in EVERY THREAD.

You have been asked to get off the thread because you want to force your uninformed opinions and facts, then you post homophobic crap and pseudoscience, on a thread for climate change, then compare yourself to Rosa Parks for your lack of using a pillow (which you've curiously edited out once someone pointed out how ridiculous you are).

This is not clashing worldview--this is just pure obnoxiousness, and you refuse to admit any wrong while calling everyone else sheeple. Your worldview is also unsurprisingly extremely uninformed on the one hand and peddling misinformation on the other while calling everything else disinformation because it doesn't suit your agenda.

And no, I do not have an issue with Nungali--we have clashing opinions, but the difference between him and you is that I respect him, he stays on topic, he doesn't post nonsense nor does he keep doing it after he's been asked to stop, and believe it or not, he called me out when I blew up at you finally on the leftist thread, he didn't attack you at all there. 

Now if we're going to go with forum rules, how about the rules about you posting pseudoscience, homophobic crap, racist bullshit, conspiracy theories, and spamming threads constantly? "Remove the mote in thine own eye before pointing at what you see in another". Hell, even Sean has told people to fuck off or called them dipshits here, in case you've forgotten. 

You are now gaslighting me and calling this a "live debate" but you've consistently ignored the questions bolded above many times, constantly pushing your Annunaki Christian colonialism agenda everywhere, and disregarding people like Walker and me, who speak the respective languages of cultures you talk about, live in the countries you talk about, know the history, environment, and politics of those places--but you consistently disregard that. Hell, “live debate” is hardly accurate when Sean removed the right wing trolls, who sound a lot like you, peddling misinformation and forcing an agenda—that’s not dialogue, that’s just resorting to absurdity and being loud and in everyone’s face, your favorite tactic.

So if I'm fed up, guess what? I am only the most vocal person on this forum who has open hostility towards you--there are plenty of people here who can't stand you and have let me know how fed up they are with you.

I am not popular or well-loved here, but I am on topic and sincere, and more importantly, helpful. You, gendao, are obnoxious, rude, and abusive, and quite possibly compulsive. You undoubtedly have mental health issues and can't seem to get the hint that you are not wanted nor do you add any value, as any criticism levied at you results in you thinking others merely are brainwashed and unawakened. 

If you were banned or disappeared, there would be a lot of calm from me and everyone else as we stay on topic and discuss what is good, and I have indeed had healthy disagreements here--from sane, respectful, rational people, which are all characteristics absent in you. 

Hell, just look at how you ruined the Mr. Rogers thread here because you wouldn't shut up and stay on topic. "Live debate" my ass.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

You do know that you are seriously trivializing the egregious obnoxiousness of your posts towards me for the past couple years, right? 

It is not merely "clashing world views", because you did start with a personal attack against me. Want me to document it? It's right here: 

I shared a missive about personal experience, and what do you do? The point goes completely over your head and all you do is shit on my experience by attacking my work and organization. 

You are tone deaf, oblivious, and you repeatedly ignore direct questions about what language you speak, what countries you've visited and worked in, what professional and educational qualifications you have--in EVERY THREAD.

You have been asked to get off the thread because you want to force your uninformed opinions and facts, then you post homophobic crap and pseudoscience, on a thread for climate change, then compare yourself to Rosa Parks for your lack of using a pillow (which you've curiously edited out once someone pointed out how ridiculous you are).

This is not clashing worldview--this is just pure obnoxiousness, and you refuse to admit any wrong while calling everyone else sheeple. Your worldview is also unsurprisingly extremely uninformed on the one hand and peddling misinformation on the other while calling everything else disinformation because it doesn't suit your agenda.

And no, I do not have an issue with Nungali--we have clashing opinions, but the difference between him and you is that I respect him, he stays on topic, he doesn't post nonsense nor does he keep doing it after he's been asked to stop, and believe it or not, he called me out when I blew up at you finally on the leftist thread, he didn't attack you at all there. 

Now if we're going to go with forum rules, how about the rules about you posting pseudoscience, homophobic crap, racist bullshit, conspiracy theories, and spamming threads constantly? "Remove the mote in thine own eye before pointing at what you see in another". Hell, even Sean has told people to fuck off or called them dipshits here, in case you've forgotten. 

You are now gaslighting me and calling this a "live debate" but you've consistently ignored the questions bolded above many times, constantly pushing your Annunaki Christian colonialism agenda everywhere, and disregarding people like Walker and me, who speak the respective languages of cultures you talk about, live in the countries you talk about, know the history, environment, and politics of those places--but you consistently disregard that. Hell, “live debate” is hardly accurate when Sean removed the right wing trolls, who sound a lot like you, peddling misinformation and forcing an agenda—that’s not dialogue, that’s just resorting to absurdity and being loud and in everyone’s face, your favorite tactic.

So if I'm fed up, guess what? I am only the most vocal person on this forum who has open hostility towards you--there are plenty of people here who can't stand you and have let me know how fed up they are with you.

I am not popular or well-loved here, but I am on topic and sincere, and more importantly, helpful. You, gendao, are obnoxious, rude, and abusive, and quite possibly compulsive. You undoubtedly have mental health issues and can't seem to get the hint that you are not wanted nor do you add any value, as any criticism levied at you results in you thinking others merely are brainwashed and unawakened. 

If you were banned or disappeared, there would be a lot of calm from me and everyone else as we stay on topic and discuss what is good, and I have indeed had healthy disagreements here--from sane, respectful, rational people, which are all characteristics absent in you. 

Hell, just look at how you ruined the Mr. Rogers thread here because you wouldn't shut up and stay on topic. "Live debate" my ass.

"You, gendao, are obnoxious, rude, and abusive, and quite possibly compulsive"

As far as I can see he is an upstanding person here who is getting bullied.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

They are both people with mental disease, so it is not a wonder one protects another, there is also @old3bob to this family.

Someone who has paranoidal phobia couped with hallucinations, and believes that things he imagines in his mind are absolute true.

Honestly, I feel like it is easier to leave this place than getting them all banned.

If you can travel faster than the speed of light, teleport, shoot eye-lasers, and open portals to other worlds to fight ancient 100,000 year old Naga demons, surely you could take control of this forum and impose your will over it no?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gendao said:

BS.

How am I 'constantly' pushing  BMC discussion ?    And what 'BMAC'    migration theory   do I have ?

I write about BMAC in RELATED SUBJECTS ..... not in threads about the volcano. 

yet another fail Gendao ..... you should have at least tried to say that (even though not true either )  about my '3:4 theory of the Universe '   .

Now you need to look at why you chose   the BMAC subject and not the 3:4 subject .  . 

Its becasue you wrote silly stuff about it and I corrected you  .  .  .  . .  still hurtin' Bro    ? 

You have violated all the ones I bolded against me alone unapologetically with impunity, often very habitually, and I can link numerous examples if you want?  Starting with calling me an idiot in your OP, for instance.  Or your last mature response before that:

Clearly, you are just using this board (and select political elements) to get hair-triggered and unleash all your displaced anger at...well, you know who...

Look, I have nothing personal against you, we just have clashing worldviews.  So, I'm naturally going to end up countering a lot of your takes, because mine are different.  Again, it's no different than if I started posting a bunch of "out of India" claims...and then of course Nungali will come in and counter them with his BMAC routes.  Not because he is "harassing" me personally...but because he is following the relevant content.  That is called live debate - and without it, you have a dead echo chamber.

• Like 1

:D    I have been harassing you personally  - you dickhead   :D

I started that  long back when I realised one cant have an intelligent conversation with you .

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Yes, let's ban everyone we don't like.  Good plan.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm working on tolerance and appreciating diversity.. it ain't always easy.

We can fight 'pollution' by not engaging it and posting on topic and positive.. diluting it. 

sometimes the pollution is thought provoking.  

• Like 2

Let´s not ban anybody for their political views, mo pai associations, or eyebrow raising personality traits.  Bums should display basic courtesy to others and refrain from making out-an-out insults, that´s all.  I personally do a mental facepalm everytime I read about GSMaster´s alledged ability to teleport across the universe or, worse, his unfailing ability to accurately diagnose mental illness -- but I´ll just have to suck it up. 

The trouble with banning people for saying stupid things is that somebody has to be the arbitrator of stupidity, and that´s not an easy job. Better to stick with the ole insult rule. Call someone a name: edit your post or take a leave of absence.  Say something inane: welcome to the club.  

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On the contrary: “Terror is only justice prompt, severe and inflexible; it is then an emanation of virtue; it is less a distinct principle than a natural consequence of the general principle of democracy, applied to the most pressing wants of the country Daobums forum.”

2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

You are not a cultivator, I don't see it surprising the failure to understand my posts on this board.

Would you be able to read physics / maths works of best minds on planet after finishing kindergarten?

I don't think so.

It´s true that I haven´t made it through cultivator kindergarten but my parents have enrolled me in one of the best preschools so things are looking up.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Apech said:

Yes, let's ban everyone we don't like.  Good plan.

3 hours ago, thelerner said:

I'm working on tolerance and appreciating diversity.. it ain't always easy.

We can fight 'pollution' by not engaging it and posting on topic and positive.. diluting it. 

sometimes the pollution is thought provoking.  

2 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

Let´s not ban anybody for their political views, mo pai associations, or eyebrow raising personality traits.  Bums should display basic courtesy to others and refrain from making out-an-out insults, that´s all.  I personally do a mental facepalm everytime I read about GSMaster´s alledged ability to teleport across the universe or, worse, his unfailing ability to accurately diagnose mental illness -- but I´ll just have to suck it up. 

The trouble with banning people for saying stupid things is that somebody has to be the arbitrator of stupidity, and that´s not an easy job. Better to stick with the ole insult rule. Call someone a name: edit your post or take a leave of absence.  Say something inane: welcome to the club.  

As I said in the original post (if you bothered to read it), I wasn’t calling for an outright ban. I said I’m sick and tired of this idiot spamming things with everywhere and the question is if he’s worth having here after his bullshit everywhere that you may find examples of that I’ve listed.

the climate change and volcano threads were the last straw.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

In your initial quoted post, I was attacking colonialist Trojan Horses, not you.  As in, reminds me of...that time at band camp...

My LARP comment about you was prefaced with, "I believe you obviously have good intentions."

You frequently avoid simply replying directly to issues, but instead just want to compare street cred.  It's like asking a car mechanic to fix your transmission - and he hands you his thickly-padded resume instead.

You also continually misrepresent my opinions with Strawman fallacy.

You even proved this yourself when you first claimed to post an "actual quote" from my PM (without consent)...and then when you actually posted it...changed your story to it being a "paraphrase" because it clearly WASN'T an "actual quote."  Never mind the fact that those 2 terms are literally ANTONYMS.  And even a paraphrase was false, because I didn't call you brainwashed in my quote...so it was your own creative misinterpretation, in reality.

Similarly, I am against artificially-induced homosexuality, gender distortion, cancer, or any other UNnatural side effects.  And, it would hardly be surprising if daily consumption of high doses of equine estrogen (or other xenoestrogens)...might have all sorts of endocrine side effects.  Much of which is well-known scientifically...but others still under investigation.  Maybe technophobe would be a more accurate term here.

And I never edited out my Rosa Parks comment...so yet another lie.

Nor am I forcing any of these issues out of context...but they are ALL in response to other posts bringing up the topics in those threads.

I'm also not sure what racist BS you're referring to?

But no, removing the triggers out of your life will not remove all YOUR rage triggered by them...which still resides within YOU.

Again, you could easily just put me on ignore right now...and even if that doesn't fully fix the "problem" in your mind, wouldn't it be a big partial solution that would at least HELP YOU?

Anyways, do me a favor, wear a blood pressure monitor, and don't type any more responses to me unless your BP is 120/80 or lower (for your wellness and mine).  I don't have time to keep debunking all your lies and juvenile hate speech.  I'm sure you're also pretty busy dealing with volcanoes on multiple levels, too.  Look I get it, you don't like my worldview.  Fine, let's agree to disagree and just put me on ignore if you don't want to hear any more. :D

Edited by gendao

27 minutes ago, gendao said:

You frequently avoid simply replying directly to issues, but instead just want to compare street cred.  It's like asking a car mechanic to fix your transmission - and he hands you his thickly-padded resume instead.

I've replied directly to every single question and anyone can point it out--it just doesn't satisfy your colonial conspiracy agenda.

You also continually misrepresent my opinions with Strawman fallacy.

Hard to misrepresent when everyone else like @ilumairen and others here have seen the bullshit you are saying is and debunking it.

You even proved this yourself when you first claimed to post an "actual quote" from my PM (without consent)...and then when you actually posted it...changed your story to it being a "paraphrase" because it clearly WASN'T an "actual quote."  Never mind the fact that those 2 terms are literally ANTONYMS.  And even a paraphrase was false, because I didn't call you brainwashed in my quote...so it was your own creative misinterpretation, in reality.

The actual quote and your own quotes here I've linked tell a different story and others have also seen that. Here it is again for posterity.

104EF321-6120-4147-B846-D5C43A8F1DFD.thumb.jpeg.5bb222d20227b0a4375827f0d0fb0204.jpeg

Similarly, I am against artificially-induced homosexuality, gender distortion, cancer, or any other UNnatural side effects.  And, it would hardly be surprising if daily consumption of high doses of equine estrogen (or other xenoestrogens)...might have all sorts of endocrine side effects.  Much of which is well-known scientifically...but others still under investigation.  Maybe technophobe would be a more accurate term here.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ARTIFICIALLY-INDUCED HOMOSEXUALITY. This is homophobia 101.

And I never edited out my Rosa Parks comment...so yet another lie.

Good, you admit you still make bullshit comments like that in every thread you infect.

Nor am I forcing any of these issues out of context...but they are ALL in response to other posts bringing up the topics in those threads.

Everyone and their mom sees how completely out of context you are in every post.

I'm also not sure what racist BS you're referring to?

Calling me a "white savior" and your bullshit in the above posted screen capture, as well as your colonialism bullshit everywhere is racist. The idea that you are so "enlightened" that indigenous peoples can't think for themselves as a result of colonialism is itself the same mentality of the white boy who thinks his shit is superior--i.e. the colonialist idiots themselves, Mr. Teapot and Mr. Kettle.

But no, removing the triggers out of your life will not remove all YOUR rage triggered by them...which still resides within YOU.

I have every reason to be angry when your obnoxiousness doesn't know when to stop, and as I've said: people here are not as vocal about it, but they certainly have not spoken about you as an upstanding individual. MegaMind, however, acts the same as you with dodging direct questions and spamming his copy and paste everywhere even when his precious morepie isn't even mentioned here, dragging me into his bullshit, because as you say here:

Again, you could easily just put me on ignore right now...and even if that doesn't fully fix the "problem" in your mind, wouldn't it be a big partial solution that would at least HELP YOU?

I WOULD IGNORE YOU, BUT YOU KEEP QUOTING ME IN MY OWN TOPICS OR UNRELATED TOPICS TO FORCE YOUR AGENDA.

Anyways, do me a favor, wear a blood pressure monitor, and don't type any more responses to me unless your BP is 120/80 or lower.

My blood pressure is just fine. Do everyone else a favor: ask yourself what would the average educated adult would say if you kept following them around and interrupting their dinner with friends to talk about colonialism because you overheard something you wanted to argue, and they continued to ignore you but you kept tapping their shoulder and talking over them when they obviously don't want you. 

I don't have time to keep debunking all your lies and juvenile hate speech

This from the guy who keeps posting things from RT and pseudoscience like American Thinker, a homophobic website? 

I'm sure you're also pretty busy dealing with volcanoes on multiple levels, too.

Which is why you invading my volcano thread is what demonstrates your level of obnoxiousness.

Look I get it, you don't like my worldview.

No, I hate the fact you've got no fucking respect for an OP and keep pushing out disinformation, which as Walker eloquently characterized you as doing here:

Omg,

Hyperbole made real.

There is literally a volcano raising ash on one man's neighborhood, poisoning the air, wreaking havoc in his community, and threatening further explosions,

While there is another man who sees this as a good time to start jibbering about the Catholic church and colonialism.

I could see @gendao walking past somebody on the street who's just been hit by a car, looking down, noticing that the victim has a crucifix necklace, and going, "hmm, welll, see, did you realize that that's a colonial icon around your neck? No wonder you got hit by a car, it must have been the revenge of the aboriginal spirits, and how ironic that they would use industrial technology to exact vengeance! I would call an ambulance for you, but actually western medicine is high carbon footprint violation of natural principles. And anyway, if you weren't brainwashed by the Europeans you wouldn't be afraid of death. Plus, to be honest, I don't want to call 911 for you because I'm pretty sure they play subsonic brainwashing waves through the earpiece if you call the authorities. So sorry, I have to go, you see if I get to McDonald's after 10am they already switched from breakfast menu to normal menu and then I can't get my six Egg McMuffins and four hashbrowns that I need to eat to have enough energy to play World of Warcraft all day. Ta-ta!"

Amazing. In one sentence:

"That boy ain't right."

Fine, let's agree to disagree and just put me on ignore if you don't want to hear any more. :D

You've been on ignore for years now; you just won't shut up or stop posting in my threads and quoting me.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

As I said in the original post (if you bothered to read it), I wasn’t calling for an outright ban. 

No you didn´t call for a ban, Earl.  Sorry if I implied otherwise.  Personally, Gendao doesn´t bother me because I virtually never read him.  (Sorry Gendao!)  Well, that´s not completely true; I´ve read enough to know that his thing is colonialism.  As far as the validity of his theories go though, I plead blissful ignorance.  Even so,  I know what it´s like when a member gets under your skin.  For me it was Windwalker -- that guy drove me bonkers.

I probably shouldn´t have called out GSMaster the way I did.  My negative comment about him provoked a negative comment about me -- that I´m not a cultivator.  We could probably go on for several pages cutting each other down but I hope one of us has the maturity to stop.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

The actual quote and your own quotes here I've linked tell a different story and others have also seen that. Here it is again for posterity.

104EF321-6120-4147-B846-D5C43A8F1DFD.thumb.jpeg.5bb222d20227b0a4375827f0d0fb0204.jpeg

ZOMG, QUIT LYING, already!!!  AGAIN...now compare that to what you had fictitiously claimed:

On 1/1/2020 at 9:17 AM, Earl Grey said:

Those are 2 entirely different passages.  Yours is not even a paraphrase (much less "actual quote"), as I said nothing about you being brainwashed, FFS.

You invaded my privacy, made a false accusation, and then still tried to deny it even after YOU posted proof of your own lie.  Full stop.  That's 3 severe violations (knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, invasive of a person's privacy) in 1 alone. 

And here again, you STILL refuse to admit you lied...and act like you "got me." :rolleyes: You didn't get me, you got yourself!

Anyways, this is just par for the course for dealing with you.

Edited by gendao

24 minutes ago, gendao said:

You invaded my privacy

You asked to post the quote, so no--there is no privacy--you asked for it to be posted. Invalid argument, as your own words here say. 

On 1/2/2020 at 5:42 AM, gendao said:

ORLY?  OK, let's see it?  You can just post that excerpt...

24 minutes ago, gendao said:

Anyways, this is just par for the course for dealing with you.

And it's a full course of disaster and aggravation dealing with all nine holes in your head and your logic (or lack thereof).