Earl Grey

Why gendao is worth having on this forum

25 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

No you didn´t call for a ban, Earl.  Sorry if I implied otherwise.  Personally, Gendao doesn´t bother me because I virtually never read him.  (Sorry Gendao!)  Well, that´s not completely true; I´ve read enough to know that his thing is colonialism.  As far as the validity of his theories go though, I plead blissful ignorance.  Even so,  I know what it´s like when a member gets under your skin.  For me it was Windwalker -- that guy drove me bonkers.

I probably shouldn´t have called out GSMaster the way I did.  My negative comment about him provoked a negative comment about me -- that I´m not a cultivator.  We could probably go on for several pages cutting each other down but I hope one of us has the maturity to stop.

Go read the volcano thread and see how obnoxious he is there and see how that wouldn't get under anyone's skin when he can't keep his nonsense off of it. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

You asked to post the quote, so no--there is no privacy--you asked for it to be posted. Invalid argument, as your own words here say.

That was only after you had already claimed to have posted an "actual quote"...from my PMs...in order to prove that you HAD LIED.  When I called your doubling-down bluff to post your screen capture "proving it was an actual quote"...which you did, and subsequently PWNED yourself.

But I never gave you permission to post your initial "quote" from my PMs...which was a falsified quote on top of that.

People really need to be warned about your untrustworthiness and disregard for personal privacy, given how you demand their full legal names for your "Akashic Record readings."

Edited by gendao

Just now, gendao said:

That was only after you had already claimed to have posted an "actual quote"...from my PMs...in order to prove that you HAD LIED.  When I called your doubling-down bluff to post your screen capture "proving it was an actual quote"...which you did, and subsequently PWNED yourself.

But I never gave you permission to post your initial "quote" from my PMs...which was a falsified quote on top of that.

Cognitive dissonance all the way for you, as expected. Misquoting me multiple times and now accusing me of misquoting you, especially when the actual quote showed how you are dumber than you actually are in every goddamn thread you post in and can't keep off of, you sick, sad fuck. 

11 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Cognitive dissonance all the way for you, as expected. Misquoting me multiple times and now accusing me of misquoting you, especially when the actual quote showed how you are dumber than you actually are in every goddamn thread you post in and can't keep off of, you sick, sad fuck. 

STOP LYING.  Nope, I did not misquote you.  Just more vague, false accusations, followed by your customary personal insults...when you run out of facts.  Again, par for your course.

20 minutes ago, gendao said:

STOP LYING.  Nope, I did not misquote you.  Just more vague, false accusations, followed by your customary personal insults...when you run out of facts.  Again, par for your course.

STOP YOUR LYING AND GASLIGHTING.

STOP POSTING YOUR BULLSHIT IN EVERY TOPIC I CREATE OR QUOTING ME AND FORCING YOUR AGENDA. 

Edited by Earl Grey

9 hours ago, gendao said:

ZOMG, QUIT LYING, already!!!  AGAIN...now compare that to what you had claimed:

Those are 2 entirely different passages.  Yours is not even a paraphrase (much less "actual quote"), as I said nothing about you being brainwashed, FFS.

You invaded my privacy, made a false accusation, and then still tried to deny it even after YOU posted proof of your own lie.  Full stop.  That's 3 severe violations (knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, invasive of a person's privacy) in 1 alone. 

And here again, you STILL refuse to admit you lied...and act like you "got me." :rolleyes: You didn't get me, you got yourself!

Anyways, this is just par for the course for dealing with you.

Your message is a very important one that all should be aware of.  The problem is that when it is constantly brought up, especially in other peoples threads, you devalue the message and instead of it getting its' due, people tune it out or even discredit it.

Then when you jump to other people's bait and turn it into a he said, he said, you devalue your very important message even further.  This puts you into the position of being an antagonist to your own message.  I do not want to see that for you or your message.

Re-analyze yourself and your strategies if you truly are an advocate of your beliefs and not a troll.

Edited by moment
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Apech said:

This thread is going well.

You could see the volcano thread and see why it has come down to this, as it didn't come from nowhere.

• Like 1

The eternal question.

Q. What happens when the overly passionate meets the overly protective? 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Much ink is spilled

Months later , just stopping by , and I see... on and on it goes, The - not taking responsibility for the the perpetuation of hostilities.

Isn't all the intolerance warm and fuzzy? 

It's always the 'other guys' fault,,

as if one can ban enough people to be immersed in ones own opinions being held by everybody else, and, as if that was a 'good thing'. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Stosh said:

Months later , just stopping by , and I see... on and on it goes, The - not taking responsibility for the the perpetuation of hostilities.

as if one can ban enough people to be immersed in ones own opinions being held by everybody else, and, as if that was a 'good thing'. 

(((((Big hugs for my "big brother" Stoshy)))))

Miss ya bro!!!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Stosh said:

The site owner requested that right wing Trump supporters leave, which means you!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ilumairen said:

(((((Big hugs for my "big brother" Stoshy)))))

Miss ya bro!!!

I miss a lot of y'all too. It's a shame , I know I would get caught up in the moment though, probably take aim at some comments and let fly, but,  when it really comes down to the nitty gritty, none of the posturing actually makes a dent. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ralis said:

The site owner requested that right wing Trump supporters leave, which means you!

He didnt ban me , I broke no rule , I sent him a civilized note , and I didnt even say anything political today. 

besides, How do you know I didnt switch parties? ;)

Edited by Stosh
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Stosh said:

He didnt ban me , I broke no rule , I sent him a civilized note , and I didnt even say anything political today. 

I am referring to the past when the Trump cabal ran roughshod over this forum in which you were one of the participants supporting Trump!

4 minutes ago, ralis said:

Trump will someday be gone, and Stosh is a friend - even during disagreement.

The site owner also said no more conspiracy theories, but...

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Trump will someday be gone, and Stosh is a friend - even during disagreement.

The site owner also said no more conspiracy theories, but...

The damage Trump and his sycophants have caused will be felt for generations which includes massive damage to the biosphere!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ralis said:

The damage Trump and his sycophants have caused will be felt for generations which includes massive damage to the biosphere!

I don't disagree with this. 

Although I don't see how any person here is (or was) in any position to gain favor through sycophantic behavior.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

STOP POSTING YOUR BULLSHIT IN EVERY TOPIC I CREATE OR QUOTING ME AND FORCING YOUR AGENDA. 

I HAD ALREADY TRIED THAT and it didn't work, homey - BECAUSE OF YOU!!!  I did respectfully honor your previous request to stop quoting you back in August, 2019...but then what did you keep doing after that?

On 8/12/2019 at 10:35 PM, Earl Grey said:

Anyway, Gendao can project all he wants, but if he does, he is no better than the colonialists who projected their view that they knew what was best for the countries they entered, as an old anthropological joke where a group of researches were told by the subjects they were studying, "Enough about you, let's talk about me" in reference to how most analysis of cultural groups speaks more about the observer than the observed. Expanding upon that, having all sorts of weird pseudoscience conspiracies and projecting them as the answer to all the world's problems shows a serious problem with listening because people who have all the answers don't need and don't want to hear anything but the sound of their own voice and their own perceived brilliance.

Now to make sure the above paragraph doesn't convey that this whole post is purely an attack in Gendao (it's not, but he does sound rather absurd with the nonsense he keeps posting), one thing I will convey is that the people who need help are the ones who don't realize that they do, and this is the importance of communities.

The fact that a former First World country like the US still can't get its act together and maintain the community essence as people wall themselves off in their conspiracies and consumerism is why I choose not to live there due to how people in the Global South I've worked with and worked for in the rural areas show that they want to succeed together. It has nothing to do with colonialism and David Icke theories. This is because people have forgotten how to connect with one another, and the most passionate feelings that come fast are anger and hate rather than the ones that take time to build.

Right, YOU kept on trash-talking about me while I dutifully refrained from quoting you...  Yup, YOU just kept on taking free, uninstigated potshots at and MISparaphrasing me while I bit my own tongue out of deference to you!

NOPE, NOPE, and NOPE!

On 8/13/2019 at 1:11 PM, gendao said:

I was respecting your request not to quote or message you...yet you insist on continually referring to me!  Now look, I do have a right to defend my position.

Again, just part and parcel for dealing with trigger-happy personality disorders that are like emotional volcanoes that simply must erupt on a regular basis.

3850378299001_5771298061001_57712131580030bc1ba345c03516794d5138c9273f7c.jpg

antisocial-personality-disorder-25-638.j

ECQk2GpWsAwQiwZ.jpg

e483d824ede8dcee1ce9eaf5733c464f.png

1*_UO8XBO6XqXQignuQyxLaw.jpeg

E4pHZMy.jpg

Antisocial much?  Repeatedly and unremorsefully lies and flagrantly breaks forum rules due to need to aggressively seize power?  OMG, these textbook checklists literally explain all of your repetitive and consistently-slimey behaviors in a cohesive nutshell TO A huge, capital T!

Look, facts don't lie, so I suggest you quit trolling and digging your own grave, already.  And I'm sure you've got bigger fish to fry with a raging volcano inside and outside, anyways.  I know I sure as Hell got better things to do, too.  Just be gone, put me on ignore, show greater tolerance for any replies I do make, and may innie/outie peace be with you. :)

Edited by gendao
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, thelerner said:

The eternal question.

Q. What happens when the overly passionate meets the overly protective? 

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Much ink is spilled

More nuanced than that, but I think you are mostly right.  Ever feel like one of the few adults in the room?

Edited by moment

1 hour ago, moment said:

More nuanced than that, but I think you are mostly right.  Ever feel like one of the few adults in the room?

definitely, until my wife comes in.. and asks some cutting question like.. What do you think you're doing**?   then i feel young again. 

**ie finding books to donate, once I had a pile it occurred to me I could stack'em up like card house..maybe get'em to 5 or 6 feet high.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, gendao said:

I HAD ALREADY TRIED THAT and it didn't work, homey - BECAUSE OF YOU!!!  I did respectfully honor your previous request to stop quoting you back in August, 2019...but then what did you keep doing after that?

Right, YOU kept on trash-talking about me while I dutifully refrained from quoting you...  Yup, YOU just kept on taking free, uninstigated potshots at and MISparaphrasing me while I bit my own tongue out of deference to you!

NOPE, NOPE, and NOPE!

Again, just part and parcel for dealing with trigger-happy personality disorders that are like emotional volcanoes that simply must erupt on a regular basis.

3850378299001_5771298061001_57712131580030bc1ba345c03516794d5138c9273f7c.jpg

antisocial-personality-disorder-25-638.j

ECQk2GpWsAwQiwZ.jpg

e483d824ede8dcee1ce9eaf5733c464f.png

1*_UO8XBO6XqXQignuQyxLaw.jpeg

E4pHZMy.jpg

Antisocial much?  Repeatedly and unremorsefully lies and flagrantly breaks forum rules due to need to aggressively seize power?  OMG, these textbook checklists literally explain all of your repetitive and consistently-slimey behaviors in a cohesive nutshell TO A huge, capital T!

Look, facts don't lie, so I suggest you quit trolling and digging your own grave, already.  And I'm sure you've got bigger fish to fry with a raging volcano inside and outside, anyways.  I know I sure as Hell got better things to do, too.  Just be gone, put me on ignore, show greater tolerance for any replies I do make, and may innie/outie peace be with you. :)

Ah, so it's a compulsive need to keep talking, because no, you did not shut up--you kept chiming in, even indirectly, without quoting me. Being passive-aggressive rather than directly aggressive changes nothing.

Nobody in the forum likes your presence because you are a pest--you are never on topic and your behavior, as Nungali said, 

On 1/21/2020 at 4:28 AM, Nungali said:

It seems that his behaviour is sickening to everyone but himself .

My response is a guy who is fed up--your obnoxiousness does piss me off, and I am not the only one who views you as a pest. I am not a saint or an angel, though I doubt those mean much to you because of your view of Abrahamic religions or even analogies derived from them. A man getting angry for a good reason does not make him "mental" as you are unsubtly implying, but a man acting with false, self-assured rationalism--such as you!--remains deluded, uneducated, and for all intents and purposes, useless. 

There is an old term that we use to describe people who do nothing but meddle and force their views and opinions on everyone else: a busybody. They are people with all the time in the world because they are unemployable (nobody finds any value in what they can do), they are unpleasant (often the sound of their voice and their own body odor), and most significantly, they are unwanted. This fits you to a T. 

What value, gendao, do you even bring to this forum? You do nothing but force your uninformed and unrelated views everywhere, and when someone who does have authority (again: someone like Walker or I have language skill, formal training, life experience in respective countries we speak of, and actually talk with the people you've never directly engaged with), it is disregarded by you because it does not suit your conspiracy agenda. 

I know what value I bring, and certainly, this forum asphyxiates on the dirgeful deluge of your distasteful delusions that dominate and destroy any meaningful dialogue in each thread you disrupt.

• Thanks 1