Earl Grey

Why gendao is worth having on this forum

21 minutes ago, thelerner said:

and Nungali, posting 6 times in a row.. seems.. overkill..

just my perception..

clap clap out..

If you dont like that, put me on ignore .

Thats what you tell others .

6108dwvLrbL._SY355_.jpg&key=2fe09b426cc3

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

I don't talk out of perception, I talk out of facts and straight argumented logic, that is not subjective and is built on years of experiences.

You are overly attached to the posts. It takes me zero effort and I am typing with superhuman reflexes and the speed of light.

All the time I spend in meditation, Irrelevant of the activity. Whenever I take a dump on toilet, or throw few posts on the forum revealing the inner darkness of the enlightened members.

Hey !   I do that too !

And use phone at same time !

nmsvoyjabm490cyoqee1.jpg

:) 

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Whenever I take a dump on toilet, or throw few posts on the forum revealing the inner darkness of the enlightened members.

These toilet bowl dispatches have been sent out to some very advanced practitioners and I´m surprised and delighted to find myself in their company.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Lol, iron facepalm... :wacko:

On 1/20/2020 at 2:48 AM, Earl Grey said:

Yes, I know I did something similar to this before with the Everything thread, but enough is enough and this idiot brings no value whatsoever to this forum. I’m not calling for an outright ban, but I am sick of him invading and polluting every thread he meddles in and want to see who is willing to chime in an opinion on him or demonstrate exactly what value, if any, he brings here, because I sure as hell don’t see anything positive.

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

Do you even realize this is your perception? 

Stupid, nasty, bad will, if that is what you feel here, you should go inside yourself and find out what is troubling you so much.

Not blame others or ask to close thread.

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

It takes me zero effort and I am typing with superhuman reflexes and the speed of light.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

23 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

You are confusing perception with objective reality. Perception of a thing varies from a human to a human, as all people see world differently.

Reality is the world being perceived by us.

People who are weak mentally and have no level in cultivation are always confusing their perception for the outside reality.

But I agree on a fact that you were polluting threads with colonialism bullshit and a cacophony of random internet pictures.

Like I said before you should go for a long vippassana training and come back starting putting more organized thought in your posts and stop repeating things over and over again.

Some people may believe I have attacked them when I have given them invaluable advice free of charge. That is their perception twisting things.

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

6108dwvLrbL._SY355_.jpg&key=2fe09b426cc3

:) 

(random internet picture courtesy of your sidekick, Nungali, not me :D)

Do you think that perhaps your "typing with superhuman reflexes at the speed of light" might just be your perception, and not objective reality...because you are "weak mentally with no level in cultivation?"  Especially when a keyboard OBJECTIVELY can't even process input that fast?

If not, a quick 5-second video should easily prove your objective reality of that?  Or how about, simply type coherently for 2 seconds straight...at the speed of light, that should easily produce a novel.

Edited by gendao

4 minutes ago, gendao said:

(random internet picture courtesy of your sidekick, Nungali, not me :D)

Do you think that perhaps your "typing with superhuman reflexes at the speed of light" might just be your perception, and not objective reality...because you are "weak mentally with no level in cultivation?"  Especially when a keyboard can't even process input that fast?

If not, a quick 5-second video should easily prove your objective reality of that?

Isn't it obvious, his mind is directly interfacing with his computer.

Remember when he talked about getting brain injections, and power mutation capsules?

DUH!!!

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

There is no way possible to see things faster than speed of light with your eyes.

You want me to record it on a video, that is 60fps. That is 16.67ms per frame. I will let you to calculate the speed of light in a ms per frame for few cm distance.

The average human reaction speed, with which signal travels from eyes to brains and back is about 200ms.

You said AT the speed of light.  And yes, you could still see something moving at the speed of light FROM THE SIDE.  Especially something reciprocating back and forth, like your fingers would be.  Of course, it would probably be a faint blur at best...but even that would be sufficient proof.  Watching your fingers blur as a novel simultaneously appears instantly on the screen, which you then hit post on for us to verify in real time.

But, now you've also TRIPLED DOWN, twisted your own "facts," raised the bet, and claim to type at SUPRALUMINAL SPEED???  Like, you're literally claiming that your fingers can coherently hit keys moving faster than the speed of light, here??? 

OK, so in layman's terms, a fast admin can type at 60 wpm.  How many wpm does your supraluminal typing generally equate to?  Or to make counting easier for you, how about wps?

Edited by gendao

^ Of course you could.  Imagine a baseball moving at the speed of light.  It moves perpendicularly through the beam of a flashlight.  You don't think some photons would be reflected back by it as it cuts through?

Or if you shot any object at the speed of light through a laser or motion sensor...of course the beam would still be interrupted and it would still be detected.

mono46561995-160408-02.jpg

2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

This is clinical stage of idiotism.

You asked to record a video of light speed.

1 frame is 1 frame, there is nothing moving there at all.

5 seconds at 60 fps is 300 frames, not 1.

But it really doesn't matter whatever it looks like (red herring) - that's your concern, not mine.  If you video your keyboard and screen together in the same view, you should show a novel appear on your screen in 5 seconds as you type (visibly or not) if you really are typing at supraluminal speed.

Just now, gendao said:

5 seconds at 60 fps is 300 frames, not 1.

But it really doesn't matter whatever it looks like (red herring) - that's your concern, not mine.  If you video your keyboard and screen together in the same view, you should show a novel appear on your screen in 5 seconds as you type (visibly or not) if you really are typing at supraluminal speed.

It should be obvious he is typing with his brain implants, and power mutation capsules.

7 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Lightspeed in 1 second is 8 times movement around the earth.

So if you run around the earth faster than the speed of light, while shooting your eye lasers, what happens?

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Lightspeed in 1 second is 8 times movement around the earth.

So use the distance about earth and divide one second by the difference between the distance of finger and keyboard, which with whole movement around 0.5cm.

Lol, you suck at math.  Why not just directly divide 300,000 m/s (SOL) by .01 m (.5 cm X 2 for each roundtrip keystroke) = 30,000,000 strokes/s.  So, you should be able to type at LEAST roughly 30 million characters/s...but actually more since you claim supraluminal speed now.  Now given that the average English word has 4.7 characters...if we allow 5 with punctuation/spaces...that would equate to ~6 million+ words/SECOND.

OK, why don't you knock out a 6 million+ word novel real quick for us?  For reference, that's about 8 Bibles.  I know you're a busy guy, but it should only take you a second...literally?

Edited by gendao
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Why would I give a fuck?

OK, but JUST TO BE CLEAR, you are claiming that you COULD (if you "gave a fuck") easily supraluminally type a 6 million+ word essay in ONE SECOND, correct?  (But just "don't care enough" to bother to...despite all your mental gymnastics here of why you "can.")  

Which, BTW, would not only be a measure of your typing speed (360 MILLION wpm), but also your mental processing speed required to generate that sheer amount of coherent content in just...1 second...

Edited by gendao
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Lightspeed in 1 second

My friend you are either delusional or crazy. How can you say anyone else here is more crazy than you are, if the things you say are exponentially more absurd. Couldn't anyone just do the same, do a little research, format their wording in a way that 'sells' stature or intelligence? What i don't get is how you managed to have people believe anything you say. of course unless as i am claiming that you are someone else who already has another account and this is just a second one. I still have yet to see anyone vouch for any of your powers or development you claim. ZERO. Zilch. Nada. Nashi. It was also funny how easy it was to stir the pot and turn people against each other. It just proves everyone will always look at any other to display ego sense of worth. Even those who sound so eloquent. if one is gone, there will always be another to pick on. social experiment done.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, welkin said:

My friend you are either delusional or crazy.

I think I figured out what "Level 9 Magus" apparently is:

Delusional disorder is a type of serious mental illness in which a person cannot tell what is real from what is imagined.
Grandiose. A person with this type of delusional disorder has an over-inflated sense of worth, power, knowledge, or identity. The person might believe he or she has a great talent or has made an important discovery.

Grandiose delusions (GD)

According to the DSM-IV-TR diagnostic criteria for delusional disorders, grandiose-type symptoms include grossly exaggerated beliefs of:

self-worth
    power
    knowledge
    identity
    exceptional relationship to a divinity or famous person.

For example, a patient who has fictitious beliefs about his or her power or authority may believe himself or herself to be a ruling monarch who deserves to be treated like royalty.  There are substantial differences in the degree of grandiosity linked with grandiose delusions in different patients. Some patients believe they are God, the Queen of England, a president's son, a famous rock star, and so on. Others are not as expansive and think they are skilled athletes or great inventors.

There are two alternate causes for developing grandiose delusions:

• Delusion-as-defense: defense of the mind against lower self-esteem and depression.
  • Emotion-consistent: result of exaggerated emotions.
  • Exaggerating your own achievements
  • Criticizing and dismissing other's achievements or talents
  • Constantly boasting and talking about yourself
  • Believing yourself to be infallible or invulnerable
  • Believing that you are more intelligent than others
  • Thinking that common rules don't apply to you
  • Acting selfishly
  • Treating others with disdain or contempt
  • Not caring if you hurt someone with your actions
  • Being quick to anger if you are challenged
  • Being unable to see how your behavior affects others
  • Being unable to see how unrealistic your beliefs and actions are

See all the extreme, unproven claims and projections of misperception, here.  Basically, delusional grandiosity is inversely-proportional to the actual low self-esteem and depression.  The former is a subjective mask, the latter is the objective TRUTH.  So, another textbook mental disorder amongst the Catty Crew...  This is what I mean by TRUTH WORK. 

GSMaster = GDMaster.

Edited by gendao

So instead of the trolls asking for forgivance we are seeing a counterattack???

Seriously???

Ok some claims of GSmaster are a little extreme. So what? He isn't the issue here!

21 minutes ago, Zork said:

Ok some claims of GSmaster are a little extreme. So what? He isn't the issue here!

Lol, uh...wouldn't unironically claiming a supraluminal typing speed siddhi of 360 million wpm be the definition of EXTREME TROLLING??? :wacko:

Edited by gendao
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, GSmaster said:

I am not a retard as @welkin who will pick up on people much stronger than himself, and then wonder why he feels so bad. I don't touch even cultivators of the level one.

By discussing flaws and issues I am essentially helping you and other fools to correct themselves.

Instead of creating a group of sad losers and protecting each other, while going deeper in your ignorance and arrogance, you should just say Thank You GSmaster, and then transfer some $$$ to my bank account as a proof of sincerity.

You  be   the  MR  T   of cultivators  ! 

:o

93c25706c9f986424ee76103da6c7e349d9dd964

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

The lightspeed is just an allegory, same as "10 masters of JC level in the china". I did not mean the actual speed of light.

But these guys are too stupid, anyway, I am glad they picked up this argument to show their complete blindness and stupidity.

Like the guy trying to see in on youtube video that are most 30fps, a superspeed action with his untrained eyes and a reaction speed probably closer to 300ms.

I know that. The major difference between what you are saying and what they are saying is that i have verified some of the clues you give out from independent sources. B)

Just don't involve yourself with trolls. They will invite you under their bridge and force you to eat mud with them.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, gendao said:

Lol, uh...wouldn't unironically claiming a supraluminal typing speed siddhi of 360 million wpm be the definition of EXTREME TROLLING??? :wacko:

Where is your apology about the trolling of the volcano thread?

Did i miss it?

Or are you trolling this thread too?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zork said:

Where is your apology about the trolling of the volcano thread?

Did i miss it?

Or are you trolling this thread too?

Of course he is .   He thought ' train wrecking' a thread wasnt enough .....  hang on . we need to post  memes of that so he understands;

jis6m.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSH10apYEmRBHXf_5CRePP

giphy.gif

..   he needs to  starship wreck the thread ;

spaceship-wreck.jpg

kasper-hansen-fenrir.jpg?1440991320

• Like 3

9 hours ago, GSmaster said:

He is a disaster, see how hard he tried to frame me, even quoting things I have never said. Lying, mixing stuff, hyperboling things, common instruments of a destructive troll, next is a self victimization role playing. 

One can not even 'play' properly with him .   He misses all the subtle and hidden things in  the more 'advanced posts', misinterpreting them in his own 'understanding' and then criticising them with invalid points or non answers and then he thinks he scored or won .  Even when such such things are all explained out to him, he still doesnt get it , and assumes he was smarter .

Its a syndrome  ''' or, I should say , its a ' cognitive bias '    ;

9 hours ago, GSmaster said:

As I see he is getting support from individuals with questionable intellect, they seem to feel a common threat, once there is a precedent of one moron getting banned, others might follow next.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

:D  

Dont take on the 'Masked Avenger '  !

giphy.gif

Edited by Nungali