Earl Grey

Why gendao is worth having on this forum

So now , you are going to shake it all out  via an Osho method .

I should have known he was part of your  'gnosis '    :D

THIS  from a guy that protests about colonialism, mind control and conspiracies !

And what good did all that  " SHAKE IT OUTTTT!!!!  DON'T TALK LIKE A MADMAN, DANCE LIKE ONE!   "  end up creating ?

" ... the sedation of thousands of homeless people, immigration fraud, failed assassination plots, and the largest bio-terrorist attack in US history. The cult infected 751 people with salmonella by contaminating restaurant salad bars. The 1984 attack, planned to incapacitate voters and allow it to win seats in a local election, led to a 20-year jail sentence for Sheela. "

" ... questions about whether the sannyasins were a genuine spiritual movement or a scam, not least because most of the former members still speak about Rajneesh with affection. But Ross believes there is no question that the intent was malicious. “They were very methodical, deliberate. Rajneesh was intelligent – he was educated, he had a PhD. He was a master at manipulation and influence techniques. It’s common with these kinds of groups. They don’t play fair or transparently with the people they target. People are tricked and then they are trapped.”

2880.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=forma

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Nungali said:

So now , you are going to shake it all out  via an Osho method .

The cult infected 751 people with salmonella by contaminating restaurant salad bars. The 1984 attack, planned to incapacitate voters and allow it to win seats in a local election, led to a 20-year jail sentence for Sheela. "

Again, try reading beyond the headlines for once?

At a press conference in September 1985, Rajneesh accused several of his followers of participation in this and other crimes, including an aborted plan in 1985 to assassinate a United States Attorney, and he asked state and federal authorities to investigate.

on September 16, 1985, Rajneesh, who had recently emerged from a four-year period of public silence and self-imposed isolation (although he had continued to meet with his assistant) at the commune, convened press conferences: he stated that Sheela and 19 other commune leaders, including Puja, had left Rajneeshpuram over the weekend and gone to Europe.  He said that he had received information from commune residents that Sheela and her team had committed a number of serious crimes.  Calling them a "gang of fascists", he said they had tried to poison his doctor and Rajneesh's female companion, as well as the Jefferson County district attorney and the water system in The Dalles. He said that he believed they had poisoned a county commissioner and Judge William Hulse, and that they may have been responsible for the salmonellosis outbreak in The Dalles.  He invited state and federal law enforcement officials to the Ranch to investigate.  His allegations were initially greeted with skepticism by outside observers.

Osho was the one who first alerted authorities that this mutinous, rogue "gang of fascists" may have carried out that food poisoning attack.  So not only was none of this under his direction - it was done independently of him, he was appalled by it, and he proactively acted to bring them to justice.

I mean, any counterculture movement is also simply going to attract a bunch of nutjobs...in addition to sincere seekers.

Anyways, more par for the course for dealing with you...lots of smokescreens, no fire.  Sorry, but your searchgong is seriously lacking, son.

Edited by gendao

Another fail  for you  . . . .

300px-Russian_roulette.jpg

as I clearly did not refer to Osho as the trouble maker .

Can you even read what I actually write ?

" And what good did all that  " SHAKE IT OUTTTT!!!!  DON'T TALK LIKE A MADMAN, DANCE LIKE ONE!   "  end up creating ? "

YOU suggested a technique that we should use .

I asked what good did all  that  shaking and screaming do  for the people that where practising it .  Apparently , it had no effect on or even magnified the craziness of certain members .

Even my quote says the same thing !

" ... the sedation of thousands of homeless people, immigration fraud, failed assassination plots, and the largest bio-terrorist attack in US history. The cult  ( not Osho ) infected 751 people with salmonella by contaminating restaurant salad bars. The 1984 attack, planned to incapacitate voters and allow it to win seats in a local election, led to a 20-year jail sentence for Sheela. " (not Osho)

So then you post a whole lot of info saying it wasnt Osho but the cult and Sheela  ....

And then 'instruct me'  to :

" Again, try reading beyond the headlines for once? "

I didnt site a HEADLINE  I cited  the article  .

You are so OBSESSED with your ideas and trying to 'prove' them , you cant even read what I wrote .  That might work for a lot of people  and sites on the internet , as they are so thick and stupid ..... but you on Daobums now boy !

AND

when-give-you-a-dose-of-your-own-medicin

;

2936746_0.jpg

93bf257bd941caf828d928fea83538c1.jpg

hobbies-leisure-moot_point-debating_team

Strawman.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

as I clearly did not refer to Osho as the trouble maker .

I asked what good did all  that  shaking and screaming do  for the people that where practising it .  Apparently , it had no effect on or even magnified the craziness of certain members .

f1da696fec90e998bc4360e7a3855e18.jpg

image-20160320-4411-1i3iirb.png

That is a verrrryyy roundabout way to try to disprove his simple meditation method, FFS!

Seriously, that is wayyyyyy too far a reach with too many unknown variables in between to even be a valid Yelp review.

Rather, you would actually need a fair sample size of Yelp/Amazon-style user reviews of that specific meditation...to give it a fair, direct evaluation.  I know at least some people have had some mind-blowing, ayahuasca-like experiences from it...although for most it's probably a lot more mundane.  But a sudden urge to squirt salmonella all over salad bars is...probably pretty rare/nonexistent.

Edited by gendao

20 hours ago, gendao said:

f1da696fec90e998bc4360e7a3855e18.jpg

image-20160320-4411-1i3iirb.png

That is a verrrryyy roundabout way to try to disprove his simple meditation method, FFS!

Seriously, that is wayyyyyy too far a reach with too many unknown variables in between to even be a valid Yelp review.

Rather, you would actually need a fair sample size of Yelp/Amazon-style user reviews of that specific meditation...to give it a fair, direct evaluation.  I know at least some people have had some mind-blowing, ayahuasca-like experiences from it...although for most it's probably a lot more mundane.  But a sudden urge to squirt salmonella all over salad bars is...probably pretty rare/nonexistent.

Actually, I know people, including some  once close friends , a GF ,   and a person with mental issues that have been damaged by doing those meditations. 

Thats why I am on about it ... genius !  What , you think I am  just going of non experience ... like you ?

I even went to talk to them once about the mental patient they had put into their 'meditation' , she was staying  at my place trying to  get better. They took her on, and when she got worse, they dumped her out .  I asked them why they trigger people then dump them back on me to take care of .  Their response was 'Its her issue, not ours. "

GF did that practice for ages , she  focalised workshops on it and taught it to people . She did the meditations for years . Id did nt improve her one iota - she never got over her issues and her guilt and specifically her jealousies ... which I never had and I never did any of that shit !

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Papayapple said:

Jeez, where you get the time to get all those imgs

It takes less time to find and post a stupid meme than it does to type out original creative sensible logical discourse .

Thats why Gendao fills the page with the visual shit he does .

6 hours ago, Nungali said:

Actually, I know people, including some  once close friends , a GF ,   and a person with mental issues that have been damaged by doing those meditations. 

I even went to talk to them once about the mental patient they had put into their 'meditation' , she was staying  at my place trying to  get better. They took her on, and when she got worse, they dumped her out .  I asked them why they trigger people then dump them back on me to take care of .  Their response was 'Its her issue, not ours. "

GF did that practice for ages , she  focalised workshops on it and taught it to people . She did the meditations for years . Id did nt improve her one iota - she never got over her issues and her guilt and specifically her jealousies ... which I never had and I never did any of that shit !

So, the mental patient was triggered by the meditation, but kicked out by the "cult."  That's not damaged to me and the blame would go to the cult (not meditation) for accepting a mental patient that they later kick out.

Your girlfriend failed to cure her character issues (very common).  IOW, it didn't damage her, it was just somewhat ineffective.  OK.

I still see no real damaging effects of the meditation itself, here.  It just triggered one case and didn't do that much for the other.

Edited by gendao

2 hours ago, GSmaster said:

With those images and quotes from internet, you don't seem even at the level of primitive apes in development.

I bet you CAN train a monkey to cut and paste certain pictures .

They even have their own computer help line ;

funny-animals-160.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, GSmaster said:

With those images and quotes from internet, you don't seem even at the level of primitive apes in development.

With the energy you spread in every single one of your posts, you must either not have any friends, or if you do, they couldn't care less about your existence. If you have a spouse which i doubt, they must only go through hell, which is clearly represented in your profile picture. WHICH doesn't only reflect how you see yourself, but how your spouse must see you as well.

2 minutes ago, welkin said:

With the energy you spread in every single one of your posts, you must either not have any friends, or if you do, they couldn't care less about your existence. If you have a spouse which i doubt, they must only go through hell, which is clearly represented in your profile picture. WHICH doesn't only reflect how you see yourself, but how your spouse must see you as well.

No you don't understand. 

GS master stands for God Sage Master.

He claims to be able to teleport, travel faster than light, open portals to other dimensions and fight 100,000 year old Naga demons, and shoot lasers from his eyes.

(yes seriously)

Obviously anyone like that has lots of friends and probably their own harem.

23 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

No you don't understand. 

GS master stands for God Sage Master.

I get what you're saying. But i don't want to partake in ganging up. All i'm speaking of is honesty. let's see what the dork can come up with. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a second profile from someone who's been here in the past. Based on his posting and history, it would seem probable.

1 minute ago, welkin said:

I get what you're saying. But i don't want to partake in ganging up. All i'm speaking of is honesty. let's see what the dork can come up with. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a second profile from someone who's been here in the past. Based on his posting and history, it would seem probable.

I wouldn't make him angry if I were you, his buddy talks to spirit dragons and he is more powerful than John Chang!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MegaMind said:

I wouldn't make him angry if I were you, his buddy talks to spirit dragons and he is more powerful than John Chang!

Shouldn't make him angry unless what i'm saying is true. Which would only mean he's angry at himself for the life he lives and influences on others.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

I don't make friends outside of my ring of power.

You must have significant siddhi and personal practice experience of atleast 10 years daily cultivation to be able to talk with me.

I am not communicating with mortals IRL, internet forums is the only place where noncultivators and amateurs could see or face something outside their level.

I don't, yet i am still talking to you. And you are responding. That was easy. Your ring of power is quite small i would say. And how ironic considering how you criticize everyone else in here about power, blah blah blah.

i can tell you're probably hurting from whatever the f you dealt with earlier last year, and you're taking it out on people you don't know. This seems to happen a lot around here. you might be able to heal if you chill out, and stop trying to be all intelligent sounding. Just know at some point someones going to bite back, and they might be much more powerful than you. And if you even think about attacking me in any way other than through words, just know I'll be ready to test what i myself am able to manifest.

Idk wtf is going on in the world right now, but this disease or virus of people conflicting and bringing each other down seems to be spreading rapidly everywhere i look. Why? i have no idea. The fact that many of us, including myself keep falling into these ways of being is very strange to me. Almost like there is mind control happening all over. Nonetheless, it just proves how far any of us is from becoming a sage or enlightened in any way.

Anyways, if you have proof of how 'powerful' you are. Prove it. Have anyone else vouch for you. Otherwise, you're just like any troll on reddit communicating through patterned ways that would convince any person who doesn't have discernment from an early age. Luckily i do. And words or patterns of communication mean nothing to me. Show me proof.

7 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

You must be one of those people who is actively accumulating thousands friends on facebook, and believes he has many friends.

First you need to understand how powerful I am, before claiming this.

Let me tell you this, there is no dignity in crushing ants. 

If you don't have a third eye open and cannot scan my level as well as see spirits with your naked eyes, you are not up there to see my true level.

I don't do public demonstrations of power like foolish JC did, nor do I enjoy showing off, as my goals and my path are not bound to entertaining random fools.

- Ya, all 400 of my friends. From high school and acquaintances. Already a dumbfuck assumption

- How powerful are you? why don't you both explain and prove that?

- I'm so hurt, because you think i'm an ant. Thanks for your sad opinion.

- not only do i have my third eye open. But it doesn't take a genius to discern the things that you say are so full of it. Why don't you tell me one person who can see your "true level"? There should be plenty on the forum who can right? Please anyone, if you can vouch for this powerful master, tell me. And if someone does, i will genuinely accept.

-  sounds like a reddit fool speaking. thanks

3 hours ago, GSmaster said:

You understimate GSM abilities by a huge margin.

My apologies perhaps you have two harems?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Quality over quantity, any day.

It is like explaining quantum physics to an ant, you are not capable of understanding.

There are very few people who have third eye open, and surely that is not you. Those people will never ask to show or to prove anything, as they would be able to see for themselves.

Your thinking is too linear, look higher.

I think you just proved how much of a nobody you are. Your judgements couldn't be far from truth. And the way you explain yourself is probably even worse. I can only imagine who you are in real life. Must be sad. That being said, i hope you get out of it, because unlike you, i don't wish ants stay ants. Goodbye :)

• Haha 1

Just now, GSmaster said:

Not a single argument here, just butthurt ego and empty words.

Okay :). If you say so. Not one piece of proof. Just an empty vessel

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

Quality over quantity, any day.

It is like explaining quantum physics to an ant, you are not capable of understanding.

There are very few people who have third eye open, and surely that is not you. Those people will never ask to show or to prove anything, as they would be able to see for themselves.

Your thinking is too linear, look higher.

1000000 harems?

I'm reminded of a sign that hangs on the door of a dive bar that I pass on my way to our local noodle shop.

When they open the door to the bar, the sign can be read as you walk by:

No man is entirely useless.

Even a bad man is useful as a good example

of how not to be.

I smile and thank them silently for the reminder that I'm not entirely useless...

Then go devour a bowl of spicy noodles with a frosty cold beer.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

Then go devour a bowl of spicy noodles with a frosty cold beer.

@welkin

Take note of this man I quoted. He has learned the high art of fusing Yin and Yang and now teaches the secrets in open! You should beg him to take you as his student if you wanted real power or even more wondrous humility to match it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

I am capable of manipulating both yin qi and yang qi, fusing them together. 

It is a Godly ability as there are absolutely no limits. 1,2,3,1000000 is a limit, your capability to enjoy is also limited, your degree of sensations is limited.

There are no limits in GSA arts.

Well I mean have like what 4 billion women on Earth? 

I would think that would be a hard cap on your harem size.

That is unless you are summoning ancient 100000 year old succubi or something.

5 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

I have done Goddess of Sex, millions years old.

Succubus are lowly lifeforms.

Wow

• Like 1