Sign in to follow this  
sugarthebook

My New Book- S.U.G.A.R.

Hi guys,

I hope posting in this forum is okay.  I recently published my life's work and the book is currently running a promotion so you can get it for FREE.  It's also available in audiobook format.

I think you bums are better placed than most people to judge and enjoy the material. 

Here is a link:   https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082DZPP7Q

The topic of this manual was originally on how to overcome the hardest cases of treatment-resistant depression, but has expanded into something much more. Equal parts spiritual treatise and a guide to living, there can be something in it for anyone. The book is for both lay-persons, as well as the most seasoned of spiritual practitioners. If you are already doing some type of spiritual practice, or are undergoing some course of study in the field, everything you will learn here will serve to enhance whatever you are already doing. Covers a multitude of topics in detail including yoga, meditation, psychology, and the internal martial arts.

41W2Sx+dUwL.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Hi Ion!

Thank you for sharing. I am pleased to learn that you have overcome great obstacles in your life and are now reaching to people with the spirit of compassion.

Your book does seem very good based on the intro chapter and the table of contents. I really wish I had time to read and review it.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this