dwai

How to succeed in spiritual life

A wonderful discussion by Swami Sarvapriyananda on the topic of why many people don’t get/realize the nondual teachings easily. And what should one do if direct nondual pointers don’t work for you. 

Edited by dwai
fixed broken video url
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Sat Guru Grace is a connection/connector/synchronizer to the main buss of Spirit so to speak.

Not unlike the synchronizing and thus joining  of a small electrical generator to what is likened to or called an infinite electrical buss in utility terms,  and after making that connection the main buss then helps stabilize and or lock in the small generator's frequency and voltage to keep it on line,  btw. connecting a generator to the main buss improperly could blow it up if its safety devices do not kick it out of the circuit if its not properly set up to synchronize via closely  matching the frequency and voltage of the main buss. (although and of course not in amperage)

Jai Sat Guru!

Edited by old3bob
  • Like 1

ah, there's a self pro-claimer here running off at the mouth,  "how low can he go"?,  (or violent can he go ?)

Anyway I'd say Dwai and the most of rest of us here have been around the block.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, old3bob said:

ah, there's a self pro-claimer here running off at the mouth,  "how low can he go"?,  (or violent can he go ?)

Anyway I'd say Dwai and the most of rest of us here have been around the block.

Just ignore the trolls. :) 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Bhathen said:

Hello @dwai

If you post a video,can you post with the topic/title  Even if the video link has changed it might be easier to search with the name.

The title is usually the title of the thread. I found another link...so updated OP.

• Thanks 1