Tibetan_Ice

Microcosmic Orbit Questions

51 minutes ago, niko ev said:

i want to heal the energy stucked in my head

energy comes from food. stop feeding the energy for a while

• Like 1

1 hour ago, niko ev said:

i have a questio about mco.

1. is it safe to practice mco without guidance?

2. do i have to open all the channels/chakras in my body first then do the mco, or i can go straightly to mco.. because i have energy trapped in my head and having a kundalini psychosis. and i know all of the chakra still not balanced very well. but i want to heal the energy stucked in my head.. so i wonder, what should i do?

If you have energy trapped in your head and kundalini psychosis, I would recommend you work with a teacher or healer.

Continuing unsupervised energy practices is likely to make matters worse for you.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

This can sometimes be destabilizing, and actually lend itself to symptoms referred to as kundalini sickness.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, steve said:

If you have energy trapped in your head and kundalini psychosis, I would recommend you work with a teacher or healer.

Continuing unsupervised energy practices is likely to make matters worse for you.

Edited by Pilgrim
Phone acting up. God I miss Steve Jobs

Eat a heavy meal energy is required to digest. This will help. 

Stopping practices is not the way. This is not good advice.

You contact me via PM I will send you a link. From this you can learn good practices to get evened out. Once on the path you have to see it through, sorry not my rules just the way it works.

14 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Stopping practices is not the way. 

Am curious about your thinking here if you`d like to expand.  I`m kind of a Type A person, by personality if not practice, and often favor powering through difficult situations.  My motto: if a little`s good, a lot is better.  It`s a philosophy that yields interesting experiences but not always good ones. 

Sometimes when a person is practicing on their own they`ll try a practice that isn`t suited for them.  Occasionally they`ll try a practice that`s altogether misguided and not suitable for anyone.  One of my practices, Yi Gong, is contraindicated for people with serious psychiatric disorders.  Such a person might take it up anyway, against advise, and get into trouble.  In such a circumstance, I`d say the first thing to do is simply to stop the practice.  It`s not so different from eating.  If you get very sick every time you eat shellfish perhaps you have an allergy and should consider eliminating shrimp from your diet.  

You disagree?

44 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Eat a heavy meal energy is required to digest. This will help. 

Stopping practices is not the way. This is not good advice.

You contact me via PM I will send you a link. From this you can learn good practices to get evened out. Once on the path you have to see it through, sorry not my rules just the way it works.

In Buddhist monastery's don't they get you to go and work in the garden, and quit all energy/meditation work? That might work. I don't know how successful that is, but getting involved in a tradition that doesn't promote kundalini might be helpful.  

11 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

Am curious about your thinking here if you`d like to expand.  I`m kind of a Type A person, by personality if not practice, and often favor powering through difficult situations.  My motto: if a little`s good, a lot is better.  It`s a philosophy that yields interesting experiences but not always good ones. 

Sometimes when a person is practicing on their own they`ll try a practice that isn`t suited for them.  Occasionally they`ll try a practice that`s altogether misguided and not suitable for anyone.  One of my practices, Yi Gong, is contraindicated for people with serious psychiatric disorders.  Such a person might take it up anyway, against advise, and get into trouble.  In such a circumstance, I`d say the first thing to do is simply to stop the practice.  It`s not so different from eating.  If you get very sick every time you eat shellfish perhaps you have an allergy and should consider eliminating shrimp from your diet.  

You disagree?

Hi Luke happy thanksgiving and Love to you and yours.

There are ways and means, you are most certainly right. The whole self attempt can lead to trouble.

Even within a-lineage I experienced very extreme conditions as a Kriyaban.

They fulfilled everything the lineage foretold and more.

I know the breathless state.

I know Mahasamdahi 

I know the stage without breath nor pulse.

I know death and I love her like I love my beloved who is flesh and form.

These are strange  words but words fail, oh well so be it, this life we are here to live is so much more than all these things.

Now to practicality. 

This person is awakening and there are steps,  there are ways and means to make the process go much easier.

If this person, (hello person) wishes help I will give them links to good teachings, good practices that will help. 

I do do not teach even though given permission to do so.

There are those far better equipped than I.

So when you reach a certain stage you have to keep going,  stopping is ok but you will be drug back.

Once awake going back to sleep is well not really all that good either, so you have little choice but to place one foot in front of the other.

Kundalini is very misunderstood to sensationalized by teachers earning money from this ism or that.

Kundalini is everyone’s birthright the divine mother the female aspect of the divine is a fierce independent entity and a part of us all.

None May claim ownership. None should degrade her and make her a problem,  that is ignorant.

She comes when the time is right and was motivating each of us into practices before we ever knew about her.

The divine Mother knows her children she tasks us at times but no more than we can truly take, she knows and she forces us to our boundaries to grow.

Our reluctance is the biggest hurdle. 

There are skillful ways and means to adjust to all this. Stopping is not an option it is just delaying the inevitable and that is ok too.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bindi said:

In Buddhist monastery's don't they get you to go and work in the garden, and quit all energy/meditation work? That might work. I don't know how successful that is, but getting involved in a tradition that doesn't promote kundalini might be helpful.  

Hi Bindi Happy Thanksgiving.

In light of my experience it was necessary to keep going. I was leaving the body via the crown and my goodness some days I wish I had.

In my case I had no choice. Nothing I did was keeping me here. So I did my paractices as a Kriyaban and that was all that kept me rooted. Had I stopped I would have died.

Seriously I was exiting the body every 30 minutes at one point, very hard to deal with....

Yet it was practiced and listening to the silence that helped. The silence gave me Mantra.

Sri Ram Jay Ram Jay Rama Ram Sri Ram Jay Ram Jay Ram Ram. 

This grounded me.

In time I learned to be the new me Practices created.

Lol I am not perfect but I am happy.

4 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Hi Bindi Happy Thanksgiving.

In light of my experience it was necessary to keep going. I was leaving the body via the crown and my goodness some days I wish I had.

In my case I had no choice. Nothing I did was keeping me here. So I did my paractices as a Kriyaban and that was all that kept me rooted. Had I stopped I would have died.

Seriously I was exiting the body every 30 minutes at one point, very hard to deal with....

Yet it was practiced and listening to the silence that helped. The silence gave me Mantra.

Sri Ram Jay Ram Jay Rama Ram Sri Ram Jay Ram Jay Ram Ram. 

This grounded me.

In time I learned to be the new me Practices created.

Lol I am not perfect but I am happy.

Hi Pilgrim, and Happy Thanksgiving to you too (though I'm Australian and we don't have Thanksgiving here). Yes I've heard that you just have to go with it, but I've also heard that it can calm down if other methods are followed. 

I don't think it's true to say that you are 'chosen' by the mother and awakened when the time is right, more often the awakening of kundalini seems to be from doing dodgy practices that make it happen, and people just have to deal with the fallout when it does. And then they deal with it, and life goes on, and they still have work to do to become 'enlightened' or whatever people would like to call the ultimate state no matter what route they took to deal with kundalini. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, niko ev said:

i have a questio about mco.

1. is it safe to practice mco without guidance?

2. do i have to open all the channels/chakras in my body first then do the mco, or i can go straightly to mco.. because i have energy trapped in my head and having a kundalini psychosis. and i know all of the chakra still not balanced very well. but i want to heal the energy stucked in my head.. so i wonder, what should i do?

Hi Niko ev,

Just so everyone's aware, you also posted these other aspects in regard to what's going on for you, in your welcome thread:

Hi All..

This is my first post on this forum.

First of all i will tell you my symptoms that i have been living for 1 year 3 months now.

I just did meditation for 10 month, and all of the imbalance thing happened. I guess its because i was just too focused on my third eye and crown chakra area, not doing any kind of grounding, and not prepared.

1. feeling bumps in the head( forehead, around the eye sockets, crown, and both of my temples)

2. depersonalization and derealization, feeling disconected from reality ( people, places, enviroment, myself, and my mind) even i dont feel its me whose typinh right now, and my hand that typing right now now syncronized very well with my brain because i just feel so disconected.

3. brain fog, loss creative, indecisive, hard thinking prossess, cant read or understand a deeper topic on books, when the first time i experienced this is just so much harder,, i cant understand 1 sentence from books.

4. losing motivate to do anything. because everything looks heavier than before.

5. depression, panic attacks everyday, anxiety.. feeling like what happening in this world is too much for my brain to take.

6. every concepts in the world seems confusing, i cant understand a thing anymore

7. losing the sense of self, like i have been born again.

8. plants and tress look vivid and crystal clear, so beautiful.. except objects, animal, and human.. still looks the same but it disconected way.

I have been doing energy follow attention to reduce all of the energy that got trapped in my head the techniques is pretty much similiar with the MCO, and also i did grounding visualization and its worked. 

I have been using all of the techniques for 2 months, and its give relief day by day.. But i feel the energy still so much in my head, and theres also energy got trapped in my throat. Like i feel there is something in my throat, but when i try to get it out, i just burp. So i burping everyday to get out the energy that stucked in the throat. My family thinks im weird, and made me want to go to the Doctor, but i dont want them to spend money to go to the docter, while the problem obvisiously just about the stucked energy in my throat.

Thank you so much, for anybody who kindly helped me out through this!

I think it's good to stop the practices you've been doing.

Find ways to relax...the stuck throat is due to stress. The more you can relax, the better. Do whatever is most enjoyable and peaceful for you. It's not good to try and open the throat yourself, for instance by focusing on it...it's better to just forget about whatever's going on with the throat and focus on more important things, and relax. Don't even tell yourself "my throat is blocked"...just forget about it, and it'll go away.

I don't encourage you to do any practices that people say ground the energies...in my experience, those very practices can be ungrounding. Just leave your body's energy alone, and trust that the body's own wisdom will eventually sort itself out.

How are those practices ungrounding? Because, let's say for instance you're told to focus on bringing your energy down from the head as if it was a melting medicine pill (this is a method that is sometimes recommended, based on the Zen master Hakuin), and you feel it going all the way down throughout your body, to the bottom parts. It sounds like a good idea to do such a practice, but there are three problems with it. One is that it tells you to focus...focusing has to do with the head area, so just by doing the practice it will kick energy up into the head. Two is that it tells you to do something...that reinforces a false sense of self, which is tied into the throat blocked sensation. Three is that the practice depends upon something imagined and insubstantial...imagining has to do with the head, and insubstantial and unreal things don't help at all in this scenario. So, despite the method involving a drawing down of energy throughout the body, it (and other grounding methods) has a tendency to cause the opposite of the intended effects.

My personal view on self healing from qi deviations is that the body has its own wisdom, and qi flows where it's supposed to. It's when we manipulate it that it causes problems...but if we get out of the way entirely, then there is simply normal flow. A way that I like for "getting out of the way" is to pay attention to some external object. It's good if it's a natural object...one example is an orange. Another example is a leaf. A third example is a wooden chair, although this is man made, it's also made out of natural material and has some intricacy in the wood grain that makes it beneficial to use for this. So you just take five minutes out of your day, and don't do anything else except notice how the object looks.

This is not "focusing" or really even "meditating" on the object...it's noticing details about how it looks. Doing this draws our attention away from being aware of qi deviations.

Dr. Amit Sood did a lot of work with this technique, and he found that it helps heal the brain. For instance, when you say there's brain fog, it's hard to think, that you have depersonalization experiences...these are signs that the brain and mind need a rest and need some help getting restored back to normal.

So just do that technique...five minutes at a time of only noticing details about a natural object. You'll start to feel slightly better the very first couple of days you do this, and will gradually heal.

At least this is in my experience, and what I think is true.

I don't recommend fasting, because I think that can cause further issues in a case like this...although I do recommend chewing your food until it's totally liquified and eating slightly less than normal (which is easy if you're chewing that much). Don't overeat!

Just for your safety, I think it would be good to see a doctor. Do that in addition to what I recommend, not as a substitute for it. A Chinese Medicine practitioner may be able to help, as well...but I'd be more confident in recommending one if they specialized in psychoemotional disorders (for instance, depersonalization, panic attacks, stress, brain fog, qi deviations...these all point toward that line of work).

What I say here isn't to be considered professional medical advice, but is more of spiritual self help opinions...it's recommended for you to see a professional and not risk your well being.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Aetherous said:

Dr. Amit Sood did a lot of work with this technique, and he found that it helps heal the brain. For instance, when you say there's brain fog, it's hard to think, that you have depersonalization experiences...these are signs that the brain and mind need a rest and need some help getting restored back to normal.

Hi Aetherous,

Interesting.  Is there a particular book (or other material) from Dr. Amit Sood that you`d recommend?  I`m looking on Amazon now about The Mayo Guide to Stress Free LIving but I think he has several other books.  Looks like something my partner and I might benefit from.  Thanks!

27 minutes ago, Bindi said:

Hi Pilgrim, and Happy Thanksgiving to you too (though I'm Australian and we don't have Thanksgiving here). Yes I've heard that you just have to go with it, but I've also heard that it can calm down if other methods are followed. 

I don't think it's true to say that you are 'chosen' by the mother and awakened when the time is right, more often the awakening of kundalini seems to be from doing dodgy practices that make it happen, and people just have to deal with the fallout when it does. And then they deal with it, and life goes on, and they still have work to do to become 'enlightened' or whatever people would like to call the ultimate state no matter what route they took to deal with kundalini. 

Well then G’Day mate. Err I guess that’s what they say??  relying on Paul Hogan here, sorry if In bad taste love that guy...

The Mother comes in several ways. But it is always in her own time.

Chosen by the Mother. Well if you do practices dodgy or otherwise you are asking for her.

When the baby cries the Mother comes.

Practicing is crying. 

Anyone doing any form of practice is doing so out of a need. They without knowing it are crying. Mother comes.

Fall out is a term used for a bomb going off usually nuclear ☢️ 

I am very surprised to read you writing in such a mechanical way fall out and dealing with,  my goodness this is such a male perspective.

The male perspective is one of resistance the trick is to embrace change be like water flow and accept the Divine Mother then she purrs inside of you with bliss.

Fight this then may all the Gods help you.

3 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

Hi Aetherous,

Interesting.  Is there a particular book (or other material) from Dr. Amit Sood that you`d recommend?  I`m looking on Amazon now about The Mayo Guide to Stress Free LIving but I think he has several other books.  Looks like something my partner and I might benefit from.  Thanks!

I learned from this book of his, and haven't had the time to check out his newer ones.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Well then G’Day mate. Err I guess that’s what they say??  relying on Paul Hogan here, sorry if In bad taste love that guy...

The Mother comes in several ways. But it is always in her own time.

Chosen by the Mother. Well if you do practices dodgy or otherwise you are asking for her.

When the baby cries the Mother comes.

Practicing is crying. 

Anyone doing any form of practice is doing so out of a need. They without knowing it are crying. Mother comes.

Yes I guess I agree "Anyone doing any form of practice is doing so out of a need." But it is also true that different sorts of practices engender different energy results. I personally see Kundalini as a qi deviation when it happens too early, maybe its appropriate if it happens after preparing the channels correctly, in which case I imagine it might lead to an altogether different result. 

9 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Fall out is a term used for a bomb going off usually nuclear ☢️ 

I am very surprised to read you writing in such a mechanical way fall out and dealing with,  my goodness this is such a male perspective.

The male perspective is one of resistance the trick is to embrace change be like water flow and accept the Divine Mother then she purrs inside of you with bliss.

Fight this then may all the Gods help you.

23 minutes ago, Bindi said:

Yes I guess I agree "Anyone doing any form of practice is doing so out of a need." But it is also true that different sorts of practices engender different energy results. I personally see Kundalini as a qi deviation when it happens too early, maybe its appropriate if it happens after preparing the channels correctly, in which case I imagine it might lead to an altogether different result. 

Hi Bindi so nice talking to you again it has been A while.

I like talking to you because you do know and we do agree. Laughing, isn’t that funny?

Anyway yes the channels do need prepared. 

Whe I was 17  lets see ummm 32 years ago now...  I was practicing the violet flame by Elizabeth Clare Prophet.

In conjunction with Yoganandas sparse instructions from Autobiography of a Yogi.

This led to entering the Buddha land. Here all was known and the answer was all was so simple and perfect and oh so simple and perfect. 

This changed my life forever even though I could not hold all that became known.

The rest of my life has been growing into that.

In 2008 I took up ZaZen. Without proper channel preparation. I experienced the Divine Mother flooding into me, I sat in stillness, Silence and she flowed.

I experienced Rock Hard erections and flows of blissful energy racing in my spine and brain.

Before long I needed a cane to walk at the age of 39.

The doctors diagnosed me with advanced Arrhritus of all the facet joints in my spine.

I was restricted to lifting no more than 15 pounds.

I suffered for 4 years.  

Later scans done with an MRI revealed complete recovery.

In 2012 I received a visitation by Lahiri Mahasaya the founder of Kriya Yoga. He told me how to practice.

Today I suffer no ill effects of the spine. 

I have learned much much after searching knocking on doors having them opened asking and receiving.

In short the channels must be prepared.

The links I would provide will lead to teachings that do just that. Kriya is simple but advanced and I do not easily reccomend it.

Other practices with Bon teachers I do.

This person sharing has found there way to the crown all of the things shared are of this. There are ways of mitigating what they are experiencing.

Edited by Pilgrim
  • Like 1

On 23/11/2018 at 1:58 PM, Aetherous said:

Hi Niko ev,

Just so everyone's aware, you also posted these other aspects in regard to what's going on for you, in your welcome thread:

Find ways to relax...the stuck throat is due to stress. The more you can relax, the better. Do whatever is most enjoyable and peaceful for you. It's not good to try and open the throat yourself, for instance by focusing on it...it's better to just forget about whatever's going on with the throat and focus on more important things, and relax. Don't even tell yourself "my throat is blocked"...just forget about it, and it'll go away.

I don't encourage you to do any practices that people say ground the energies...in my experience, those very practices can be ungrounding. Just leave your body's energy alone, and trust that the body's own wisdom will eventually sort itself out.

How are those practices ungrounding? Because, let's say for instance you're told to focus on bringing your energy down from the head as if it was a melting medicine pill (this is a method that is sometimes recommended, based on the Zen master Hakuin), and you feel it going all the way down throughout your body, to the bottom parts. It sounds like a good idea to do such a practice, but there are three problems with it. One is that it tells you to focus...focusing has to do with the head area, so just by doing the practice it will kick energy up into the head. Two is that it tells you to do something...that reinforces a false sense of self, which is tied into the throat blocked sensation. Three is that the practice depends upon something imagined and insubstantial...imagining has to do with the head, and insubstantial and unreal things don't help at all in this scenario. So, despite the method involving a drawing down of energy throughout the body, it (and other grounding methods) has a tendency to cause the opposite of the intended effects.

My personal view on self healing from qi deviations is that the body has its own wisdom, and qi flows where it's supposed to. It's when we manipulate it that it causes problems...but if we get out of the way entirely, then there is simply normal flow. A way that I like for "getting out of the way" is to pay attention to some external object. It's good if it's a natural object...one example is an orange. Another example is a leaf. A third example is a wooden chair, although this is man made, it's also made out of natural material and has some intricacy in the wood grain that makes it beneficial to use for this. So you just take five minutes out of your day, and don't do anything else except notice how the object looks.

This is not "focusing" or really even "meditating" on the object...it's noticing details about how it looks. Doing this draws our attention away from being aware of qi deviations.

I think this is sound advice. I think it's not that what you're doing in your practice is wrong, it's just that it's not right for your body right now.

Something else i could recommend is to ignore the energy and concentrate on the physical. You can do that by feeling the weight of your body, or the weight of different organs, or even just like your arms, feeling the meat hanging off your bones etc. This feeling the weight of my body helps me feel relaxed and stop thinking about the chi. Mantak chia's healing sounds, they're great and fix a huge amount of issues. Don't smile or concentrate on the energy at any time, just do the sounds and feel the weight of an organ during the breathing break time.

I also find having an external focus is calming. Feel your clothes touching your skin and the wind, sun etc around you, and your weight.

I have a thought that when people concentrate on gods etc, they are all external and make one feel more relaxed. Awareness outside is more calming, but when there is desire to change any sensation then stress kicks in. Awareness is more relaxing, focusing creates more tension.

Through bodywork i have found alot of tension is held in the neck / jaw area or around the pelvis. Try stretch your neck, jaw by putting a cork inbetween your teeth to stretch your jaw muscles for a few minutes, stretch your shoulders, spine and hips. Long stretches 60seconds + are the best for reducing tension.

There are screening tests that i do by looking at leg length. Likely you have tension causing one leg to be longer than the other, you could have somebody check for you while you lay on your belly with your feet hanging over the edge of the bed. If you turn your head either side and leg length changes so that the short leg changes to the long leg, then you have a problem in your neck. If it changes when you turn your head both sides, you have a problem in your jaw / or sphenoid bone alignment which runs through your skull. If you flex your knees and the short leg switches over you have a problem around your pelvis. If it doesn't change over you have a problem somwhere but the screening isn't showing you where, but it is likely around the coccyx or jaw.

People tend to have one major muscle spasm, this is in osteopathic, chiropractic and other bodywork theory that influences the nervous system. Once you unlock that sustatining muscle spasm every other tension in your body will relax and you will have balance within the nervous system. Thats to say you have one major blockage and other blockages will all release from that one. There can be other layers, and as you remove one layer, another can present it's self but this will show in the screening tests i mentioned above. Once leg length is even, and there is tonal symetry of the body this indicates that your nervous system is balanced and you will feel the results via your awareness easily. Its taken me 3-4 years to become OK at using this method, but it definately is a great addition or test to use along with qigong practice to help you know you are going the right way.

Hope it helps.

On 11/23/2018 at 9:58 AM, Aetherous said:

So just do that technique...five minutes at a time of only noticing details about a natural object. You'll start to feel slightly better the very first couple of days you do this, and will gradually heal.

At least this is in my experience, and what I think is true.

I don't recommend fasting, because I think that can cause further issues in a case like this...although I do recommend chewing your food until it's totally liquified and eating slightly less than normal (which is easy if you're chewing that much). Don't overeat!

Just for your safety, I think it would be good to see a doctor. Do that in addition to what I recommend, not as a substitute for it. A Chinese Medicine practitioner may be able to help, as well...but I'd be more confident in recommending one if they specialized in psychoemotional disorders (for instance, depersonalization, panic attacks, stress, brain fog, qi deviations...these all point toward that line of work).

What I say here isn't to be considered professional medical advice, but is more of spiritual self help opinions...it's recommended for you to see a professional and not risk your well being.

Hi,

Yes i have been stop my meditation practices maybe almost 11 months? Because the more i became aware the more unbalanced things i noticed in my body when im doing my meditation practices. So i decided to stop.

Sometimes i forgot that i have blocked in my throat, but the more the energy drown down unconciosly, the more it filled in my throat, and the more i burp everyday, lol. 

I still did grounding techniques, and any kind of technique that can drown the energy down, because i feel it moving in my lower body. And i noticed a relief day by day, especially in my mental state and my brain function. I think its different for everybody, wether it will work or not But I swear, you cant live without anxiety when you have a brain disfunction especially when you are in school. So there is almost no way for me to forgot that i have the symptoms, meanwhile the symptoms is attacking my brain function which makes me hard to think about everything. Because the way you live is by perceiving reality, but when you cant perceive or think anymore, you feel like you are losing yourself.. and i feel this is suffocating. Especially, im now in my last year of college, i need to finish it soon. My family also always asked me, when will i finish my degree. Its kinda stressing me out, while they dont know that im having all of this symptoms which cant make me finish my degree in the right time. This condition kinda messed my life up, thats why i want to try the quickest way to reduce it, so i can finish my degree in time. 

I live in village, so its easy to get a nature enviroment. I tried walking in barefood, staring so long in sky and tress, laying in grass, but it doesnt help me so much, than doing the grounding technique, which make me stable and more connected to my body.. I guess its just my body kinda not suited with get more connected with nature, but whenever i see nature, i feel more calming, but doesnt mean it reduced my brain disfunction and depersonalization.

About the technique to notice the object from it shaped or it colour wihthout adding story to the objects, i think is it the same with mindfulness meditation?

To be honest, I can do that right now, without my intention to just look at the thing for what it is... Hahah, thats the benefits from having Depersonalization, and also i have been doing meditation for 10 months by watching thoughts, so its kinda not hard to do that, in case whenever i see any object, i just see it for what it is.. But it worked different when i talk to people, seems i took what people said too serious. I think this mindfulness technique, is good but in the other side it also make me feel like im disconected from everything. So it make my dpd more worse... But i think its goof for calming my mind.

For fasting, i think it will worked for me.

I remember the time when i dont sleep at night until 6 am in the morning, and i feel more energized after not sleeping. Not because i energized so i dont sleep, i feel it after i dont sleep for that long. I feel hungry, but my brain function kinda felt improved? i just felt good with my brain condition. So maybe i will try it next time.

I want to go to doctor, but its so rare for a psychiatrist or a spiritual teacher here, so talking in the forum is really so helpfull fore me.

5 hours ago, z00se said:

I think this is sound advice. I think it's not that what you're doing in your practice is wrong, it's just that it's not right for your body right now.

Something else i could recommend is to ignore the energy and concentrate on the physical. You can do that by feeling the weight of your body, or the weight of different organs, or even just like your arms, feeling the meat hanging off your bones etc. This feeling the weight of my body helps me feel relaxed and stop thinking about the chi. Mantak chia's healing sounds, they're great and fix a huge amount of issues. Don't smile or concentrate on the energy at any time, just do the sounds and feel the weight of an organ during the breathing break time.

I also find having an external focus is calming. Feel your clothes touching your skin and the wind, sun etc around you, and your weight.

I have a thought that when people concentrate on gods etc, they are all external and make one feel more relaxed. Awareness outside is more calming, but when there is desire to change any sensation then stress kicks in. Awareness is more relaxing, focusing creates more tension.

Through bodywork i have found alot of tension is held in the neck / jaw area or around the pelvis. Try stretch your neck, jaw by putting a cork inbetween your teeth to stretch your jaw muscles for a few minutes, stretch your shoulders, spine and hips. Long stretches 60seconds + are the best for reducing tension.

There are screening tests that i do by looking at leg length. Likely you have tension causing one leg to be longer than the other, you could have somebody check for you while you lay on your belly with your feet hanging over the edge of the bed. If you turn your head either side and leg length changes so that the short leg changes to the long leg, then you have a problem in your neck. If it changes when you turn your head both sides, you have a problem in your jaw / or sphenoid bone alignment which runs through your skull. If you flex your knees and the short leg switches over you have a problem around your pelvis. If it doesn't change over you have a problem somwhere but the screening isn't showing you where, but it is likely around the coccyx or jaw.

People tend to have one major muscle spasm, this is in osteopathic, chiropractic and other bodywork theory that influences the nervous system. Once you unlock that sustatining muscle spasm every other tension in your body will relax and you will have balance within the nervous system. Thats to say you have one major blockage and other blockages will all release from that one. There can be other layers, and as you remove one layer, another can present it's self but this will show in the screening tests i mentioned above. Once leg length is even, and there is tonal symetry of the body this indicates that your nervous system is balanced and you will feel the results via your awareness easily. Its taken me 3-4 years to become OK at using this method, but it definately is a great addition or test to use along with qigong practice to help you know you are going the right way.

Hope it helps.

I will try the healing sounds soon!

But i wonder from where i should start. 

and also will try the another tips, but right now i just avoided any kind of mindfulness activity/ noticing object. Except noticing or relaxing my head area which full of tension and pressure. Its help to drown the energy down.

On 11/23/2018 at 2:26 AM, Taoist Texts said:

Will try to fast, thanks.

On 11/23/2018 at 3:05 AM, steve said:

Teacher and healer is rare here, getting help in this forum is very helpfull. Also im a broke college student lol.

45 minutes ago, niko ev said:

Teacher and healer is rare here, getting help in this forum is very helpfull. Also im a broke college student lol.

Life and health are also rare and precious.

Good luck to you!

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, niko ev said:

But I swear, you cant live without anxiety when you have a brain disfunction especially when you are in school.

Yes, I can understand that. It's just important to try your best, and get through school.

Especially, im now in my last year of college, i need to finish it soon. My family also always asked me, when will i finish my degree. Its kinda stressing me out, while they dont know that im having all of this symptoms which cant make me finish my degree in the right time. This condition kinda messed my life up, thats why i want to try the quickest way to reduce it, so i can finish my degree in time.

This stressful situation might be what's causing the throat blockage. Just try your best to relax.

I live in village, so its easy to get a nature enviroment. I tried walking in barefood, staring so long in sky and tress, laying in grass, but it doesnt help me so much, than doing the grounding technique, which make me stable and more connected to my body.. I guess its just my body kinda not suited with get more connected with nature, but whenever i see nature, i feel more calming, but doesnt mean it reduced my brain disfunction and depersonalization.

The more you relax and focus on doing what's necessary in life (like passing school), the better the brain will heal and the depersonalization symptoms will go away in time.

If what you do for grounding helps you feel normal, then that's good to do. It's helpful to do more things that relieve your symptoms, and avoid things that worsen them...you know best what those things are.

About the technique to notice the object from it shaped or it colour wihthout adding story to the objects, i think is it the same with mindfulness meditation?

It sort of is, but it's important to not try to practice too long. Just 5 minutes at a time, even once a day, is fine. Also, it's important to not "focus" or increase alertness, or try to force it at all. Just noticing details about the outer object is the key. It's important that it's an object to pay attention to which is outside of yourself, as opposed to meditation on anything internal.

To be honest, I can do that right now, without my intention to just look at the thing for what it is... Hahah, thats the benefits from having Depersonalization, and also i have been doing meditation for 10 months by watching thoughts, so its kinda not hard to do that, in case whenever i see any object, i just see it for what it is.. But it worked different when i talk to people, seems i took what people said too serious. I think this mindfulness technique, is good but in the other side it also make me feel like im disconected from everything. So it make my dpd more worse... But i think its goof for calming my mind.

When you see the object for what it is, forget about everything else and just notice details about the object. For the five minutes, keep noticing details...if other ideas or thoughts come to mind, just remember what you're doing, and go back to noticing details of the object. When five minutes is up, stop.

Calming your mind is the first step...when the mind is calm, the brain heals, then the depersonalization heals.

Also about brain healing...be sure to get good sleep. Go to sleep at 2200 or 10 pm, and sleep for 8 hours, if possible.

For fasting, i think it will worked for me.

I remember the time when i dont sleep at night until 6 am in the morning, and i feel more energized after not sleeping. Not because i energized so i dont sleep, i feel it after i dont sleep for that long. I feel hungry, but my brain function kinda felt improved? i just felt good with my brain condition. So maybe i will try it next time.

It's my personal opinion that fasting and avoiding sleep are the opposite things that you want to do. I recommend chewing your food really well, until it's liquified, and eating slightly less than normal...not skipping meals. I also recommend to get a full night's sleep throughout the time that it's dark outside. I think these things help heal the brain, and losing sleep and nourishment does the opposite.

I want to go to doctor, but its so rare for a psychiatrist or a spiritual teacher here, so talking in the forum is really so helpfull fore me.

If there is any way that you're able to, I recommend to do it.

• Like 2

Sometimes having a 'framework' to put our experience into a form of perspective can be useful when going through difficult times. In the end the frameworks may fall away, and should not be held overly tightly. This doesn't negate the usefulness of them as temporary tools. 

As such I'm recommending a book:

Wisdom Rising: Journey into the Mandala of the Empowered Feminine https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075RNZ5YD/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_dhx.BbJHPEWY5

It isn't mco and it isn't kundalini. And focuses more on everyday personal experience through the framework of the 5 buddha families. 

Best wishes to you on your path. 

Edited by ilumairen

Sign in to follow this