Yonkon

Automatic Yoga

Spoiler

On 15/01/2020 at 5:32 PM, Yonkon said:

Since my Kundalini Awakening some years ago i developed something that is described by some as automatic yoga or spontaneous yoga. When i let go, my body begins to move on its own. When i am lying down, my body slowly twists, bends and sometimes shakes. Sometime my body goes into classic hatha positions, but most of the time it's a dynamic blend between different kinds of stretching and yoga.

Most of the time this is very pleasurable, sometimes even blissful. But here is something i noticed. When i do this longer than 50 minutes, i go very deep. I am not too experienced, so i get scared when i go to deep. I worry about not doing it "right" and screwing something up. Because i go freestyle, without any guidance or rules, i worry that it could be damaging to me in some way (it definitely feels great and develops without force)  I just let it happen as my body pleases.

My question is: should i trust my body completely? Should i just let myself "fall" into the pit, fall so deep as my body wants to? Or should i be cautiousness with these kind of practices? Maybe only follow a teaching and don't go wander on my own? 

You'll probably find this

000001_1617185037.jpg.b26c4100b221a3498ee2a74e951f65bc.jpg

and @awaken's own book

(ASIN B09HK1L3RL) together with her Q&A topic on Wuwei Dan Dao is quite enlightening.

Edited by Giles
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Giles said:

Reveal hidden contents

You'll probably find this

000001_1617185037.jpg.b26c4100b221a3498ee2a74e951f65bc.jpg

and @awaken's own book

(ASIN B09HK1L3RL) together with her Q&A topic on Wuwei Dan Dao is quite enlightening.

Thank you!

I can't speak chinese, so getting into the books will not work. But I will check out the QA.

• Like 1