manitou

Is she doing wei-wu-wei?

no man stop making money on this stuff you lot.

if you can weis without any wei then you I can beat you up and you can continue to calculate the total money people own in your head untainted. It is simply mind beyond the body. I can poison your food to make your brain sleepy and muscles soft and you would ask for more coz I picked a tasty dish

its not something beginners can do for a split second or you can cultivate by working out everyday and doing qi kung thinking you're the next Bruce Tzu

• Confused 1

I'd say no.   There are so many factors and actors that she was calculating and strategizing in her decisions.  It just happened that waiting..doing nothing was what she perceived as her best option. 

Appreciating and choosing yin/the feminine.  Seeing patience as an option more then Wu Wei. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

It might a strength that she has developed from raising kids and being a grandma to so many.  She clearly put a political dynamic into a dead stop, and as a result of that stop, other dynamics took rise. I think the delay may have spooked Bolton too.  I actually do see it as the operative dynamic in wu wei, even if it goes by a different name in her household... 

Fascinating, either way.  And thank you, my dear friend, for understanding the question and responding in a lucid manner.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would not characterize it as wei wu wei.

On reflection, I haven't seen an American, (or modern policitican anywhere) who to me embodies anything near the qualities of Wei Wu Wei.  But I'm rather skewed against our Imperialist Machine from a foundational perspective.

To me she's very purposely and calculatedtly maneuvering through the modern American political bog with obvious skill and experience, seemingly deftly... but I have almost no stomach for any of this in recent years.  Modern American politics or as I call it, The Corporatocracy is a nauseating bog to me, in both its membership, intentions and process.  Oligarchy doesn't begin to describe the depth of the sycophancy I perceive in the voting actions of our 'representatives' to corporate interests and self serving budget parasitism.

It's really nauseating.  I spent years utterly ignoring the news to great effect internally.  Lately, with all the surreal behavior I try to poke my nose in briefly a couple times a week, but I sense another impending Media Fast approaching for me.

• Like 2

The years have borne out that this is a woman to be taken very seriously.  She appears to have an intelligence that transcends huge problems and is capable of seeing the dynamics.  I wouldn't be surprised at all to hear that she was a self-realized one.  And I do believe her when she says she is praying for all different people, including those in the administration.   I personally just trust her intent and her intelligence, regardless of which side of the aisle she were to sit on.  And if she is truly praying for the president, this would go a long way to keeping herself in balance, not letting  bitterness take up lodging in her soul.

Yes, she is good at getting people to bend to her will. Seems like she's got the perfect job for this point in time.

So, it wouldn't surprise me if it were a wu-wei dynamic (or another tradition as known by a different name).  The wu-wei dynamic is common to all self-realized ones, regardless of what path they used to scale the heights.  

I don't know, at all.  It's just what I See.

• Like 1