EmeraldHead

Would a sage find babies cute?

Might make some sense if it worked.

This is the worst 'hiding' I have seen since I played hide and seek with the twins  !

hide-and-seek-curtain.jpg

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

Might make some sense if it worked.

The dumbest people are the ones who think they’re smarter than everyone else, funny enough.

• Like 1

Also if you click on an arrow from the quoted post, it will take you to the post as a link. If it shows an error message—yep: someone’s hidden it, @Nungali.

4 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Also if you click on an arrow from the quoted post, it will take you to the post as a link. If it shows an error message—yep: someone’s hidden it, @Nungali.

Aha !  I have not noticed that faint little arrow before !

But how does one 'remove' one's post from a thread     (and why on earth would that function be available to members   ??? )

2 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Aha !  I have not noticed that faint little arrow before !

But how does one 'remove' one's post from a thread     (and why on earth would that function be available to members   ??? )

I know you can hide your posts and admin can hide it too, but short of editing a post to read “.”, you can’t outright delete your post.

As to why, I have no idea. Perhaps to hide from web search results? 

Edited by Earl Grey

19 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

I know you can hide your posts and admin can hide it too, but short of editing a post to read “.”, you can’t outright delete your post.

As to why, I have no idea. Perhaps to hide from web search results? 

More the how .   If you cant outright delete a post , how did it happen ? 

or perhaps my 'magical servitors'  just had enough and started working independently  ( they can do that sometimes     ;)  )  .

Spoiler

tumblr_n14a0g6N7m1t8ypr4o1_400.jpg

On 1/15/2020 at 5:47 PM, Nungali said:

or perhaps my 'magical servitors'  just had enough and started working independently  ( they can do that sometimes     ;)  )  .

Hide contents

holyshit is that a picture of G.Gardner? Looks like he knows how to deal with imps alright. Anyway, there should be an Options > Hide next to the Edit link for any post you’ve made, that will make it invisible to all but mods and urself 

On 1/15/2020 at 2:31 AM, Nungali said:

Now  how did he remove all his silly posts here from Monday onwards up to the one before my last post above    ? 

At least that is the view I am getting on this page now .  You can see the remains of them as I quoted some .

Somebody got their hands on the  moderation  codes did they ?

Yes I hid them :D

I sometimes talk about things that are not known to most people and I don't want it to remain archived.

But mostly it was off-topic. Sorry if I stressed you :/

On 1/15/2020 at 10:47 PM, Nungali said:

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry, are you saying they affect random people on the forum even if they do not attack you?