Goku76

Breathing into LDT properly using reverse breathing

On 1/10/2020 at 8:09 AM, Goku76 said:

well I wanted learn proper tummo because it as we all know that it is currently winter, and i don't like meditating inside so i just wanted to heat up my body whilst cultivating energy at the same time. 

And as for being a Idiot i don't believe that level 2b are the only real practices out there. Gmaster wouldn't you also believe that every chigong or neigong method is similar in a way, I know everybody on this forum thinks that the instructions form Jim are stolen and incorrect but its still gathering power and that's important to me. Somehow this "stolen and incorrect instructions" are working for me and is getting results, sadly Jim McMillan and the bias Indonesian students towards westerners are and the only ones who know about the original Mo Pai. P.S NOT TRYING TO START WAR ON THIS FORUM, please just give your feedback in a positive way thank you.

The instructions from Jim posted here on the forum are altered and all the parts that matter removed.

The absolute requirement to be grounded is just one example.

Just now, GSmaster said:

Imagine living in the age of computers, airplanes, technical revolution,

and believing that machines are mythical creatures.

Next time you make coffee, dont use electrical machines, grind it in hands and heat it up by your stick method.

I don't drink coffee.  

I do like chai tea though.

On 1/9/2020 at 4:59 PM, Goku76 said:

I have another question does anybody on here do reverse breathing on any form like zhan Zhang for example or should I only do abdominal breathing

Don't start doing random crap.  

You absolutely will make yourself sick, possibly winding up with psychosis or serious health issues.

8 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Imagine living in the age of computers, airplanes, technical revolution,

and believing that machines are mythical creatures.

Next time you make coffee, dont use electrical machines, grind it in hands and heat it up by your stick method.

You may be a super genius that invents machines to charge your LDT for you so you don't have to meditate, inject things into your brain and make power mutation capsules, and open portals to other worlds with 1000000 year old Naga demons.

Maybe this is true.

However if the goal here is for people to believe you then maybe some evidence might be a good idea?

Edited by MegaMind
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

I am not a super genius, there are large schools who are doing this for decades investing millions of dollars in technology development that boosts super powers in adepts. There are also people who have reincarnated with memories for thousands and ten thousands years ago and remember some interesting stuff.

Oh, really. 2+2 = 4?

You can walk on feet or you can drive a car or you can hire a driver with a car?

How genius is that invention?

You are not my student, and will never be. 

Ok so lets see more evidence and less unsubstantiated claims.

2b involves compression doesn't it? 

Word on Q street is keep compression on the gentle side, unless you have an experienced teacher watching your progression and telling you different. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Your main problem here, is that nobody, is interested in providing evidence. Most people are forbidden to share these experiences in public.

I did already a blessing by sharing such wonderful ways of cultivation. You could have died in ignorance.

Self cultivation is many times slower than with using instruments tools, facilities and professional help of a master.

What we saw with Chang is that he did not give a flying fuck about Jim or Kosta, giving them only 2 exercises and leaving for themselves for years.

They seem to never pass a novice testing grounds, when master starts to work with students to boost their cultivation. 

They were kicked out.

Sure that is fine to provide no evidence at all.

You do realize how absurd it looks though right, to claim to have auto LDT chargers and brain injections, and power mutation capsules, and machines that open portals to other dimensions where you fight 1000000 year old Naga demons, and all kinds of other things though right?

Perhaps it would be better not to make claims if you won't or can't provide evidence to back them up.

That is if you expect anyone to take anything you say seriously.

14 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Let me tell you of the most convenient way to travel, saving time, tremendous amount of money, saving life and trespassing any border without a visa.

Its called teleportation, this basic siddhi, allows its user to move wherever he wants, whenever he wants. It costs no money, it is safer than airplane.

You will never get in any life issues, as you will be able to teleport yourself out at will at any given moment.

You can teleport yourself into the gold mine or bank and teleport yourself out with as much gold as one can carry. 

With teleportation you can be the first human that travelled to the Mars.

Ok so why are you not teleporting into fort Knox and robbing banks?

Megamind hey if you know how to do mopai PLEASE send me real instructions or something explain, and everyone is just contradicting each other some say that mopai is fake because of Jim not being a verified teacher, and some are saying he is if it is true that you learned from Jim himself, and since we all have seen that Jim has had actual progress with this please share your knowledge. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Goku76 said:

Megamind hey if you know how to do mopai PLEASE send me real instructions or something explain, and everyone is just contradicting each other some say that mopai is fake because of Jim not being a verified teacher, and some are saying he is if it is true that you learned from Jim himself, and since we all have seen that Jim has had actual progress with this please share your knowledge. 

Jim was the top western student, going further than many Indonesian students.

Edited by MegaMind
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Goku76 said:

Megamind are you okay with posting the instructions on this forum or should I email you?

Here we stand at the crossroads of foolishness and greed...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Goku76 said:

Assuming that 76 is your birth year, if all the wisdom you have to show for your 44 years in this life, lies above us, then i pity you!

You trust a random guy, in a forum, on the internet, with no qualifications and you don't even know if he has access to what you ask or not.

Do you send money to televangelists?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Walker said:

Here we stand at the crossroads of foolishness and greed...

Willful ignorance too. Thankfully, Tao never gives nothing more than the illusion of power to such individuals, and a host of other problems as well... sort of like coming back from the red light district and bringing herpes and other unexpected gifts that surprise no one else.

11 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Do you have any proof of this unsubstantiated claim? 

If Mopai is so great why Kosta himself does not practice this system, Lol.

Yes in a letter John wrote to Jim.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

That's not a proof.

So true.  I'm going to write a letter to myself saying I'm great and sign it "God".  It's funny how the WMPs accept some things as truth and yet reject everything else.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Starjumper said:

So true.  I'm going to write a letter to myself saying I'm great and sign it "God".  It's funny how the WMPs accept some things as truth and yet reject everything else.

Reminds me of an old sports joke. 

A basketball star just finished a night of hanky panky with his girlfriend, and they were laying in bed after, with him smoking a cigarette in total relaxation, while his girlfriend was shivering. 

She says to him, "God, it's freezing in here! Can we turn up the heat a bit?"

The basketball star says, "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Baby! What did I tell you? You can call me by my real name when we're alone and in private!"

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Yes in a letter John wrote to Jim.

So if i write a letter in Indonesian or Malay to you, you would assume that i wrote it by myself and not through intermediaries?

John doesn't speak English and a letter is not proof for God's sake!

You remind me of a tv program where the presenter was talking to teams in isolation and told each one of them that they were his favorite team.:lol:

Letters don't mean jack. Now him saying that, in Indonesian in front of his senior students is some kind of proof. Do you have that? NO? Then you are a scammer because you perpetuate and insist on something that you cannot prove despite being asked repeatedly to provide proof!

Edited by Zork
  • Like 1

The Lower Dan Tien LDT can be breathed into by anyone with no real worry of any ill effect whatsoever. 

Obviously one can do something "wrong" but it would have to be pretty intentional and generally hyper active and in most cases over a fairly lengthy period of time - pretty much someone skillful enough to do damage would not do it because in order to be capable of doing damage you would pretty much have to be smart enough and practiced enough to know what in general not to do.

Breathing into the LDT in general by everyone - even those with little or zero information regarding its benefits - will enjoy tremendous benefits,

The only "fear" is basically from the Martial side of the equation and even then the Martial side of the equation is intrinsically crippling to a considerable amount of energy work as it is generally manipulative of energies, often constrictive in nature and most capable of incorrect teaching primarily because it frequently inspires tremendous energetic changes with little or no regard to real inner practice. 

(and this in turn inspires unfounded imbalanced "fear" of perfectly utilized and utilizable energy centers).

The LDT will not Burn UP or Burn Out - but it will happily burn up excessive stress and worry. It will balance you in rough seas.

It will help tremendously when pushed to the limits and when identifications take one to unnecessary extremes.

It greatly helps us to unbind from strong grasping and position - it is a battery of reserve and acts like a gyroscope in the winds of change.

Certain spinal breathing techniques are the leaders in putting energy practitioners in the mental wards. Breath practices are certainly something to be wary of and at the same time they are extremely helpful. 

Many breathing exercises can be dangerous - breathing into the LDT is one of the least dangerous or to put it in another way - easily one of the most beneficial if not THE most beneficial. And the practice does not require the teachings of a master - most of the techniques are simple and immensely effective with zero danger often taught by people that have no real idea what they are talking about or teaching.

Reverse Breathing into the LDT is somewhat of a focused breath practice in some forms though in many not considered reverse breathing it is done without notice. Even in these cases it is generally safe and the fear of burning out the LDT is humorous.  If however you are seriously advanced and have the mental incapacity to understand how you got there and you decide to hyper focus on Reverse Breathing and manipulation of the energies as well - then it is dangerous but the concern would not be to the LDT - it would be to many other implications.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Spotless said:

The Lower Dan Tien LDT can be breathed into by anyone with no real worry of any ill effect whatsoever. 

This is in line with what I´ve read and been taught.  I recently took an online Yi Jin Jing course from Robert Peng who refers to abdominal breathing (roughly LTD breathing) as natural breathing, and says that it´s good to do 24/7.  Some people breathe this way as a matter of course, especially when they are relaxed, hence the moniker "natural breathing."  Relaxation leads to abdominal breathing and abdominal breathing leads to relaxation.  It´s hard for me to imagine this is a bad thing.

There´s more of a potential for things to go wrong with conscious manipulation.  Reverse breathing may be perfectly harmless but maybe not for everybody all of the time.  Manipulating energy with breathing into the LDT may or may not be helpful depending on the manipulation and the manipulator.

If other people have been taught differently, I´d be interested to hear alternative views.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

This is in line with what I´ve read and been taught.  I recently took an online Yi Jin Jing course from Robert Peng who refers to abdominal breathing (roughly LTD breathing) as natural breathing, and says that it´s good to do 24/7.  Some people breathe this way as a matter of course, especially when they are relaxed, hence the moniker "natural breathing."  Relaxation leads to abdominal breathing and abdominal breathing leads to relaxation.  It´s hard for me to imagine this is a bad thing.

There´s more of a potential for things to go wrong with conscious manipulation.  Reverse breathing may be perfectly harmless but maybe not for everybody all of the time.  Manipulating energy with breathing into the LDT may or may not be helpful depending on the manipulation and the manipulator.

If other people have been taught differently, I´d be interested to hear alternative views.

I shall say this: i was taught and shown the exact opposite of what Spotless said by my teachers. Is he wrong? Am I wrong? The answer I get from experiences of myself and with my students in line with our teachers is that a better question is “What are the fruits of of thy practice?”

For some, faqi in an electrical manner for medical use, for others, martial application and fajin, and a few other skills I am presently not allowed to discuss publicly. :) 

this also presumes both supervision and correct practice at the right time. No LDT breathing at the beginning or filling LDT either for beginners.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 5

37 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

Let's hear from those not quoting their teachers but from those with experience - and if any can actually See - please speak up.

Throughout many of my posts there is a strong advocacy for caution regarding Breath techniques - (in fact this is probably the only case in any of my posts in which I express virtually no need for caution other than those sited in my original post here).

In many cases these practices are abused and cause considerable short and often long term damage. The damage is easily seen to the inner eye and frequently easily seen in the behavior and difficulties of those that have brought it upon themselves.

All sorts of damage to both gross physical, gross subtle and subtle bodies are highly visible to those that can see inside these bodies. 

They are very clearly seen in the outside auras as well. With some 45+ years in looking at these energies both in and outside of the gross physical I have yet to see anything resembling a burned out LDT - whereas in fact that particular area typically is the least affected within the physical localizations regarding energetic damage from poor practice methods and energy work and manipulation.

It is possible to have considerable teaching skills and a considerable level of competence while actually having achieved far less than assumed. And teaching is as frequently premature as fruit falling to the ground before being eaten. Those in truly secret practice and unable to discuss it, do not mention the fact or use it as a carrot - but that does not mean they are not somewhat advanced - and it may be a testament as to how young they are in their studies since they are not allowed to share what they think they might know precisely because they have not mastered either the teaching or the abilities to impart it properly - or it simply may be something "new" and being tested.

Among the most secret teachings are those that only find fertile ground in advanced subtle bodies.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spotless said:

All sorts of damage to both gross physical, gross subtle and subtle bodies are highly visible to those that can see inside these bodies. 

They are very clearly seen in the outside auras as well.

what? 

@Spotless explain to us what do you mean by “subtle bodies” and “auras”

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Power Of Will13 said:

what? 

@Spotless explain to us what do you mean by “subtle bodies” and “auras”

Please look them up - fairly simple concepts to read up on.

I do differentiate between gross subtle and subtle in the sense that the gross subtle bodies are typically fairly easily seen and active and formed in most people while other subtle bodies are generally not easily seen, active or formed. Gross subtle would be the chakras, various energy channels - the majority of what is written about.

In most adults the gross subtle bodies are relatively undeveloped with generally two main centers in which trance awareness is most vibrant.

Edited by Spotless