-_sometimes

Physical muscular misalignment of head and shoulders is preventing kundalini movement in the head, which is making me feeling extremely slow and dumb

35 minutes ago, Jonesboy said:

Edited..

Always interesting to see how people really think of you that you thought were friends and had respect for each other.

Never mind responding.. 

Oh I see because I write things you don't like,  bring things out that should be especially in light of some of the things I have read recently,  I am no longer a friend?

Thanks for making me disposable says allot.

What people really think of you?

Seriously you want to go there?

In recent times I have heard more than one females nightmarish experience with your cult, I have read what they experienced, and it matches with some of my own experiences. Furthermore it is the same as other females experienced and report. Too much matches up for them all to be making it up. 

In a nutshell shocking. I am really, really shocked,  I did not think Jeff was like that and honestly you are implicated as well. 

What do I think? At this point I do not know what to think other than wow I sure hope this stops because you have some really upset people and they are sharing.  

So long and best wishes.

5 hours ago, welkin said:

I read the thread again. i didn't find anyone else but you mentioning that.

did you even answer my post honestly, or is it just your not on purpose hate spreading again? Or just keep it to Jeff. leave me out of it.

I mentioned it twice  and so has ralis. ilumairen mentioned it once. sometimes is now saying he has gone to a doctor. That brings us to grounding being the number uno thing to do. That and staying away from all types of energy production.

Edited by moment
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Jonesboy said:

Edited..

Always interesting to see how people really think of you that you thought were friends and had respect for each other.

Never mind responding.. 

Why on Earth would you take the words I clearly addressed to Jeff regarding the experience of some individuals, and what can readily be seen in his own posts if one wishes to search a few key words, as personally against you?

Unless you've finally reached some junction where you are unable to seperate your sense of self from his. 

(And to be clear, I did see the post pre-edit, and have understood for years now our "friendship" was dependent upon my silence. It's a "price" I'm no longer willing to pay. You may play as "wounded" as you wish; it changes nothing.)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Why on Earth would you take the words I clearly addressed to Jeff regarding the experience of some individuals, and what can readily be seen in his own posts if one wishes to search a few key words, as personally against you?

Unless you've finally reached some junction where you are unable to seperate your sense of self from his. 

(And to be clear, I did see the post pre-edit, and have understood for years now our "friendship" was dependent upon my silence. It's a "price" I'm no longer willing to pay. You may play as "wounded" as you wish; it changes nothing.)

The number one reaction bullies and abusers have when cornered is to act like the overall victims deserving of pity and understanding. The sad thing is not their dishonesty, but that they seriously believe they are victims and are unable to see their own actions and rationalization as incorrect.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

19 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

The number one reaction bullies and abusers have when cornered is to act like the overall victims deserving of pity and understanding. The sad thing is not their dishonesty, but that they honestly believe they are victims and are unable to see their own actions and rationalization as incorrect.

Aye,  and this is the trap I have spoken of.

11 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Aye,  and this is the trap I have spoken of.

It's a trap that also plays on the empathy of the people they are abusing, because the bully and abuser knows perfectly well that their victim will try to understand and blame themselves, in effect validating the rationalization of the bully and restarting the cycle as the victim blames himself or herself for what is being done to them and asks what they did to hurt the bully. 

Think of an abusive mother who cries when her child gets fed up and shouts back at her after enduring years of verbal and physical abuse, and the mother crying, saying she had a bad childhood and that her daughter is just not a respectful and obedient child, asking for a hug and some love and respect for just this once. The daughter comforts the mom, and things seem okay for a day or two, then the mom begins the abuse again. All the while, the victim believes the mom is just trying to show that she cares but she is broken, and tries to be understanding and justifies it so that she doesn't see it as the horrible abuse that it is. 

A terrible cycle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

On 12/18/2019 at 1:44 PM, Jeff said:

Haha. Super secret cult statistics. :)

Honestly, anyone who has the ability to remotely connect to other beings can easily do the stats if they want. And even all the people who warn about me here will admit I can do that. Which is why they are warning about me in the first place...

Two points:

1) If this view is dependent upon the ability to "remote connect" and you claim not to have done that then either you would not know, or you lied about not connecting without consent. 

2) Do not ever presume to speak for me and my reasons "why" again, or try to paint my reasoning as some odd sort of affirmation for your practices or yourself. This is dishonest in a way I will no longer silently accept.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

46 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

It's a trap that also plays on the empathy of the people they are abusing, because the bully and abuser knows perfectly well that their victim will try to understand and blame themselves, in effect validating the rationalization of the bully and restarting the cycle as the victim blames himself or herself for what is being done to them and asks what they did to hurt the bully. 

Think of an abusive mother who cries when her child gets fed up and shouts back at her after enduring years of verbal and physical abuse, and the mother crying, saying she had a bad childhood and that her daughter is just not a respectful and obedient child, asking for a hug and some love and respect for just this once. The daughter comforts the mom, and things seem okay for a day or two, then the mom begins the abuse again. All the while, the victim believes the mom is just trying to show that she cares but she is broken, and tries to be understanding and justifies it so that she doesn't see it as the horrible abuse that it is. 

A terrible cycle.

Aye yet again and you also reveal much learned over time.

I love her as well and have devoted my life to her not only in the easiness of the internet but the here and now and say to you I respect you,  true brother for how can we be other ? Hmm?

This is why I have always looked at you with respect and so has she.

No one may own another, all we can do is love respect and honor and when the time comes say I love you and I love you so much.... be free... be happy.

This Cult of Jeff is something else. It is the spiritual antithesis the anti Buddha the Mara made prevalent via the agency of the internet.  

Illusion, Delusion and Error too much mind, too much lust without purification first. Tantra begins with purification otherwise you become something rather perverse,   a curse upon those emerging rather than a boon.

What shall you who are new and yet un-scarred decide to be ? Shall you take the quick and easy path to provided pleasure or shall you remain true unto thy own self  and  make your way via the path of self discovery? 

No one needs a false light full of twisty logic posing as wisdom,. Does not the Bible say Satan knows the scripture as well as the priest.

Have a great caution whom you shall believe, whom you shall follow based upon what feels good.

Making others feel good is a very minor feat.

Beware.

25 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

1) If this view is dependent upon the ability to "remote connect" and you claim not to have done that then either you would not know, or you lied about not connecting without consent. 

This is another example of catching someone's lies: even when showing them their lies, they give a twist of words and logic here and there to make the lie consistent with the contradiction, and do so backwards and forwards because they can't let go of the wild horse they've jumped onto trying to escape.

26 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

2) Do not ever presume to speak for me and my reasons "why" again, or try to paint my reasoning as some odd sort of affirmation for your practices or yourself. This is dishonest in a way I will no longer silently accept.

Your observation here of the behavior you are calling out is actually several categories of abuse that you've indirectly identified: minimization, gaslighting, (breaking) personal boundaries, projection, narcissistic supply, and grooming. Amazing how just a few words can pick out what they're doing, and quite heartbreaking when we realize that we know it's wrong, but don't have the words to describe what it is.

You've correctly identified what is wrong, now is the time to use the words necessary to name it and put an end to it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, ilumairen said:

How are you doing today?

Thank you for asking ;p

I got out of my head for the first time in so long yesterday. It strikes me that I've just been really really overcharging my upper dantien, with very little grouding, and its been like this for years. I haven't been able to balance myself out energetically because I've always been operating from the head down. I felt more balanced then I'd ever felt when my resting awareness dropped out of hyper focusing on my head, and relaxed into the body. I believe that people with naturally little neurosis are actually resting in the lower body without realizing. 

I will probably create another thread regarding this.. but I feel that I should be considering energy practices that focus on grounding, not avoiding energy practice all together, as I have a strong habit of resting in my head that I need to actively resolve.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, -_sometimes said:

Thank you for asking ;p

I got out of my head for the first time in so long yesterday. It strikes me that I've just been really really overcharging my upper dantien, with very little grouding, and its been like this for years. I haven't been able to balance myself out energetically because I've always been operating from the head down. I felt more balanced then I'd ever felt when my resting awareness dropped out of hyper focusing on my head, and relaxed into the body. I believe that people with naturally little neurosis are actually resting in the lower body without realizing. 

I will probably create another thread regarding this.. but I feel that I should be considering energy practices that focus on grounding, not avoiding energy practice all together, as I have a strong habit of resting in my head that I need to actively resolve.

This is just basically repeating my advice i gave initially, but I highly recommend not doing anything energy wise and allowing yourself to ground and balance out naturally.  Fatty meats, spend time in nature, lots of rest, etc.

When you see an athlete injure their shoulder do they immediately start working out their legs?  Rest dude.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Forwards said:

This is just basically repeating my advice i gave initially, but I highly recommend not doing anything energy wise and allowing yourself to ground and balance out naturally.  Fatty meats, spend time in nature, lots of rest, etc.

When you see an athlete injure their shoulder do they immediately start working out their legs?  Rest dude.  

I appreciate where you are coming from, but I am stuck in my head.. I don't how not to be, and so by default, without doing anything, I am stuck in my head. It seems to me almost impossible to not be stuck in my head unless I actively work to get out of my head, to balance out what I'm feeling. I'm sorry if it feels like you are talking to a brick wall lol but I want to make sure you understand where I am at. Atm not doing anything just means letting my head fill with pressure :\

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Forwards said:

This is just basically repeating my advice i gave initially

and yes that is true, but I saw if for myself this time :)

• Like 3

Just now, -_sometimes said:

I appreciate where you are coming from, but I am stuck in my head.. I don't how not to be, and so by default, without doing anything, I am stuck in my head. It seems to me almost impossible to not be stuck in my head unless I actively work to get out of my head, to balance out what I'm feeling. I'm sorry if it feels like you are talking to a brick wall lol but I want to make sure you understand where I am at. Atm not doing anything just means letting my head fill with pressure :\

Do you have any physical pursuits or hobbies?  Do you get massages?  You down with the ladies? Do you really really really like anime?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Forwards said:

This I agree with for numerous reasons, and I would like to add something as amazingly simple as drinking water. For me personally nothing cut through the "brain fog" like drinking plenty of fluid. It honestly could clear it in what seemed like moments. 

And I think this, and the balancing effects of good diet and time in nature could be of great benefit, @-_sometimes.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, -_sometimes said:

You said the pressure is alleviated when you go for a walk, right?

Out of curiosity, if you're sitting outside and not walking does the pressure return? Or does it only return when you go inside?

11 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

You said the pressure is alleviated when you go for a walk, right?

Out of curiosity, if you're sitting outside and not walking does the pressure return? Or does it only return when you go inside?

It develops when I am still. Be that standing, or sitting, or lying. But yes walking as I can recall does indeed significantly reduce the pressure. Although walking inside like wall to wall doesn't, which is curious

4 minutes ago, -_sometimes said:

It develops when I am still. Be that standing, or sitting, or lying. But yes walking as I can recall does indeed significantly reduce the pressure. Although walking inside like wall to wall doesn't, which is curious

How much time do you spend still?

Edit to add: walking wall to wall would be more like pacing - something people do when they're anxious, and not quite the same as a stroll outside. 

Edited by ilumairen

Just now, ilumairen said:

How much time do you spend still?

I spend a lot of time sitting down, many hours. I will probably walk outside for 1-2 hours daily. 

Just now, -_sometimes said:

I spend a lot of time sitting down, many hours. I will probably walk outside for 1-2 hours daily. 

To my understanding, our bodies were created for motion, when this natural tendency towards motion is inhibited for whatever reasons various discomforts and ailments seem to arise. 

Do you have to sit for soo many hours out of the day?

• Thanks 1