-_sometimes

Physical muscular misalignment of head and shoulders is preventing kundalini movement in the head, which is making me feeling extremely slow and dumb

1 hour ago, -_sometimes said:

Thanks all for the advice given. It is very much appreciated. I can't not be mindful. That is not possible anymore, unless I chose to constantly lose myself in thought over and over again, if that would even work. At this point, mind quietens without doing anything, which inevitably leads to this tension in the head. It almost like my awareness is resting by default in the center of the forehead. I don't choose to put awareness anywhere, I don't direct attention - in fact the reason I stopped meditating is directing attention felt 'wrong', artificial. I stopped meditation about a year ago, now I have no practice, but I keep progressing anyway - I know this because I am constantly improving my ability to recognizing useless thought, existential worries, and so on. And my experience is increasingly vivid as time goes on - huge increase in depth perception, colors are bright and more vivid; like someone is upgrading my GPU hahah, or you've just taken a small dose of shrooms..

This tension in the forehead, the neck jerks.. they happen of their own accord, and I do nothing to bring them about. I don't try to focus on the head, I don't try to manipulate energy or do any sort of directed practice. The neck movement occurs because a build up of tension in a particular spot, eventually forcing movement in that direction - I try to let go of personal will and let the body move, so that this tension can resolve itself, because not doing anything is not option because that's what I'm doing already!

This really sounds like the exact same problem I went thru. I would remain at the tips given in my first response, that working on posture should really improve your situation (which can be a very tedious process as you have to learn to correct your posture countless times a day so that the correct posture becomes a habit) , because it also helped me immensely. 

But I would also go with Jeff, calling at a blockage at the throat. When I experienced the states you are describing - slow mental capacity, pressure in the head, brighter colors, involuntary movements of the head when "letting go" - my neck/cervical area was blocked, but also the front-body area, being the throat, which led to energy accumulating in the head. 

Imo it could also be an emotional and physical problem, that can be approached at both sides. The reason I advise to work on posture is, that it should be a good way to help the energy move out of the head which then would automatically help you to become aware of the emotional and underlying reason for your problem if there is one, which can then be resolved.

Qigong, or energy-work in general may not be a good idea, especially if doing it on your own / without a teacher. 

Nevertheless, there is a Ba Duan Jin Qigong-lesson on YouTube from Shaolin Temple Europe, which I found extremely helpful in moving those stuck energies in the head and neck-area. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FJy0EDoYK0) This should not lead to Qi-buildup in the head and it's the only form I would suggest you to do if you want to address your problem with Qigong. But if you try it and it leads to more pressure, stop doing it. 

Edit: by the way.. @-_sometimes Did you have any accidents where your head was tilted backwards? Or being born by Caesearean?Because I assume that my problems arose from various accidents where I damaged my neck.  

Edited by phil
  • Thanks 1

It is very easy to succumb to belief systems that whatever physical symptoms one is going through is a spiritual energetic process. Such may not be the case! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just to clarify my last point is that so called energy work can and will exasperate underlying physical health problems. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Yes, here is the "you're special and only we will understand you..."

:rolleyes:

Not at all. The OP has already made the choice. Simply stating the facts. By less than 10%, I meant specifIcally 8.8% of living humans currently have opened their hearts to have some conscious level of energy flow. Transmitting specifically like with the OP would be about 5.5%. 

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

Not at all. The OP has already made the choice. Simply stating the facts. By less than 10%, I meant specifIcally 8.8% of living humans currently have opened their hearts to have some conscious level of energy flow. Transmitting specifically like with the OP would be about 5.5%. 

By what statistical analysis did you arrive at those percentages? I guess you are in that elite group?

Edited by ralis

6 minutes ago, ralis said:

It is very easy to succumb to belief systems that whatever physical symptoms one is going through is a spiritual energetic process. Such may not be the case! 

Anyone open above the 5th or higher chakra can easily verify/feel the energy issues for the OP. It is very obvious as the OP radiates it. 

4 minutes ago, ralis said:

By what statistical analysis did you arrive at those percentages? I guess you are in that elite group?

Haha. Super secret cult statistics. :)

Honestly, anyone who has the ability to remotely connect to other beings can easily do the stats if they want. And even all the people who warn about me here will admit I can do that. Which is why they are warning about me in the first place...

2 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Anyone open above the 5th or higher chakra can easily verify/feel the energy issues for the OP. It is very obvious as the OP radiates it. 

You are really sure of yourself! Don’t put your feelers in my direction which is not welcome! I always know/feel when anyone is attempting this. 

11 minutes ago, ralis said:

You are really sure of yourself! Don’t put your feelers in my direction which is not welcome! I always know/feel when anyone is attempting this. 

Don’t worry about it. If I stop by, people know it. :) 

Merry Christmas to all!!!

40 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Haha. Super secret cult statistics. :)

Honestly, anyone who has the ability to remotely connect to other beings can easily do the stats if they want. And even all the people who warn about me here will admit I can do that. Which is why they are warning about me in the first place...

This response shows a remarkable degree of immaturity. As does your Merry Christmas salutations.

I have to also give you a break as this thread can not be comfortable for you.

Jeff just because you can do something does not equate to the right or that you even should. Just look at how upsetting it is to Ralis who has voiced his upset quite correctly demanding his right to being an unhampered with sovereign being.

He is correct in doing so. 

You can restrain yourself and pull it in dampen your presence and your senses but choose not to. 

In this thread you have bragged about how others know what you can do and went so far as describing what a persons potential is and that is rude you should not pry into people lives unasked like that. It is tantamount to a peeping Tom. How would you feel about someone watching your wife or daughters while they are taking a shower through the window using binoculars?

That is really stepping across the line of respect for others and showing a remarkable degree of irresponsibility and immaturity and reading this leads me to believe you are trapped & lost and just can not see it.

The development of Siddhis can be a great hindrance you know the rest, don't you think perhaps you are trapped by these things? 

Earl Grey wrote this and it is something you should consider.

One of my favorite forms of non-consent is misleading: getting someone to agree to something that they don't know they're agreeing to, a bait and switch kind of deal and also a form of abuse. 

When you are engaging with others before you even start with the Hug stuff you really need to be honest and lay out the cards. 

In the past I always thought well Jeff is a good guy and is still figuring it out but you know it has been years now so the figuring it out should be over.

I  recommend that you become very honest about what you are doing and why and where it is all supposed to lead and yes do warn about the inherent possibility of interaction which you did in this thread and I commend you for that.

You should also especially caution the females that you interact with them far differently than the males and it has caused  trouble for them, more than 1 in fact and at-least 5 that I know of and one of them in particular I know very personally. 13 inches should say it all, highly inappropriate and will leave it at that.

It is my observation that you have picked and chosen how you have interacted with certain females and not done the same to others who are associated with you closest cadre.

Repeat behavior over a long period of time tends to reveal certain things. I mean my goodness there is an actual recovery group due to your behavior.

I really hope you will change how you are interacting with people,  causing harm to others either on purpose or by acts of omission. Enough years have passed now and I think you past the learning stage and making egregious mistakes with other sentient beings causing them mental and emotional distress. 

If you want to help others then please read what I have written and take it heart, when you offer help,  when you connect, when you share space, when you look in on others, when you declare a persons level etc... you are getting into peoples lives.

When you a person of great talent and accomplishment are getting into peoples lives you must hold yourself responsible to a higher degree,  it is not responsible to twist words nor is it acceptable to say it is all your stuff, even if it is. 

How about just leaving people alone so they can figure out their own baggage? Either that or figure out which ones are ready before even approaching them, that a person is on a forum is not a good indication of preparedness nor is some degree of development Siddhis often develop in the advance of true maturity. 

I think the way to approach people in the future is with extreme transparency and a systematic description of what you are leading them into, let them decide and be careful along the way not to expose them to certain truths prematurely that are going to fire off the subconscious and other things causing extreme misery for them.

This is a tall order and I for one think it is too much work as we are all arriving in our own time naturally anyway and the speed of it is sufficient, just because things can be accelerated does not mean the maturity or awareness is present for it to be either comfortable nor profitable for the individual.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 17/12/2019 at 11:34 AM, moment said:

Please look into neuroplasticity and dance therapy (especially very slow spontaneous movements).  

I´ve been finding the 5 rhythms of Gabriel Roth quite therapeutic. 

• Like 1

Of course, there is also the possibility that; you are experiencing a combination of Kundalini rising and Dystonia. Which is why I originally advised looking into neuroplasticity research coupled with movement therapy.  You need to see a doctor to eliminate the possibility of Dystonia. In the mean time, while you are working all of this out, try massaging yourself slowly from the top of your head, down to your feet.  Just remember, always from the middle to the outside and from top to bottom.

Edited by moment
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

This response shows a remarkable degree of immaturity. As does your Merry Christmas salutations.

I have to also give you a break as this thread can not be comfortable for you.

Jeff just because you can do something does not equate to the right or that you even should. Just look at how upsetting it is to Ralis who has voiced his upset quite correctly demanding his right to being an unhampered with sovereign being.

He is correct in doing so. 

You can restrain yourself and pull it in dampen your presence and your senses but choose not to. 

In this thread you have bragged about how others know what you can do and went so far as describing what a persons potential is and that is rude you should not pry into people lives unasked like that. It is tantamount to a peeping Tom. How would you feel about someone watching your wife or daughters while they are taking a shower through the window using binoculars?

That is really stepping across the line of respect for others and showing a remarkable degree of irresponsibility and immaturity and reading this leads me to believe you are trapped & lost and just can not see it.

The development of Siddhis can be a great hindrance you know the rest, don't you think perhaps you are trapped by these things? 

Earl Grey wrote this and it is something you should consider.

One of my favorite forms of non-consent is misleading: getting someone to agree to something that they don't know they're agreeing to, a bait and switch kind of deal and also a form of abuse. 

When you are engaging with others before you even start with the Hug stuff you really need to be honest and lay out the cards. 

In the past I always thought well Jeff is a good guy and is still figuring it out but you know it has been years now so the figuring it out should be over.

I  recommend that you become very honest about what you are doing and why and where it is all supposed to lead and yes do warn about the inherent possibility of interaction which you did in this thread and I commend you for that.

You should also especially caution the females that you interact with them far differently than the males and it has caused  trouble for them, more than 1 in fact and at-least 5 that I know of and one of them in particular I know very personally. 13 inches should say it all, highly inappropriate and will leave it at that.

It is my observation that you have picked and chosen how you have interacted with certain females and not done the same to others who are associated with you closest cadre.

Repeat behavior over a long period of time tends to reveal certain things. I mean my goodness there is an actual recovery group due to your behavior.

I really hope you will change how you are interacting with people,  causing harm to others either on purpose or by acts of omission. Enough years have passed now and I think you past the learning stage and making egregious mistakes with other sentient beings causing them mental and emotional distress. 

If you want to help others then please read what I have written and take it heart, when you offer help,  when you connect, when you share space, when you look in on others, when you declare a persons level etc... you are getting into peoples lives.

When you a person of great talent and accomplishment are getting into peoples lives you must hold yourself responsible to a higher degree,  it is not responsible to twist words nor is it acceptable to say it is all your stuff, even if it is. 

How about just leaving people alone so they can figure out their own baggage? Either that or figure out which ones are ready before even approaching them, that a person is on a forum is not a good indication of preparedness nor is some degree of development Siddhis often develop in the advance of true maturity. 

I think the way to approach people in the future is with extreme transparency and a systematic description of what you are leading them into, let them decide and be careful along the way not to expose them to certain truths prematurely that are going to fire off the subconscious and other things causing extreme misery for them.

This is a tall order and I for one think it is too much work as we are all arriving in our own time naturally anyway and the speed of it is sufficient, just because things can be accelerated does not mean the maturity or awareness is present for it to be either comfortable nor profitable for the individual.

Pilgrim - Please stop spamming other people’s threads with these ongoing posts. If you want to make up stuff about cults and other comments, feel free to send them to me directly in a pm, or just start your own anti Jeff thread of your own. 

The OP posted looking for answers and I responded. Also offered to help. I believe that if someone asks for help, you should help and not let people needless suffer when you know the answer. It is as simple as that. 

oh yes, and Merry Christmas :) 

P.s. Apologize in advance for all of those offended by holiday cheer and Merry Christmas statements. 

12 minutes ago, Jeff said:

The OP posted looking for answers and I responded. Also offered to help. I believe that if someone asks for help, you should help and not let people needless suffer when you know the answer. It is as simple as that. 

Only you don't always know the answer, and sometimes your answers perpetuate and/or create further suffering. 

And yes, I would be able to site examples, although this should (as far as I'm concerned) be entirely unnecessary.

My recommendation to the OP to walk calmly away from your offers of help stands, and I concur with those who have suggested seeking medical advice. 

No this shouldn't be about you, but you can't stop with the grooming of potentially susceptible individuals, or seem to make much connection with (and/or correction of) your own behaviors in regard to how haywire things can go when you start playing with certain individuals. It honestly is rather distasteful and dare I say disgraceful in my opinion. 

• Thanks 2

Edited..

Always interesting to see how people really think of you that you thought were friends and had respect for each other.

Never mind responding.. 

Edited by Jonesboy

Hugs are OK, though I prefer the conventional in-person variety.  I´ll take a pass on the holiday greetings but gladly accept offers of eggnog.  This constellation of preferences doubtless reveals something about my personality and spiritual level.  If you´re a highly involved being with special insights into my process, no offense, but please don´t tell me: I´m heaven-bound but taking the scenic route.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, welkin said:

Anyone please correct me if i'm wrong. I honestly am not trying to make my feel better by responding.

Anyways, is it not possible that he's simply breathing incorrectly. I've experienced similar issues in the recent past. Analyzing what he's saying could the issue not simply be that his breathing patterns are incorrect?

What i mean is that it looks like he may be breathing through one side, either left or right, more dominantly than the other. therefore energy passing through one side predominantly and pulling the other.

It also seems like there may not be enough activation or support in the under chin/upper neck connecting to underchin. Which in turn blocks the jade pillow in the back of the neck. Resulting in lack of support of the jaw, therefore the jaw hangs.

For example, due to lack of strength in those areas, trying to stick tongue to roof of the mouth is in reality bring the jaw forward, because there's no support from the under jack or or the upper back neck

By not having the under chin activation too, i would assume it affects how the energy flows into the lower abdomen.

Do you know if you also have an overly active mind?

I do for sure, which complicates everything i do really. Not sure how your ability to recruit muscle groups are, but when you exercise do you struggle to activate things correctly?

I would honestly listen to the advice about not doing anything energy related. Your bodies breathing and energy flow patterns should regulate with this.

But i also believe that if you exercise or begin creating the foundation to start energy practices again, i think you should check if you have a good foundation of how the muscle groups are activated. More importantly like the area near the under chin/neck, pelvis positioning, and the areas where middle dantian is. I had issues with all of this even prior to doing energy work. As a result, everything works incorrectly.

So strengthening, realigning, and re-teaching these muscle groups i feel would do the trick no?

I'm pretty sure what I'm saying is accurate.

This of course on top of the other good advice i've seen on here already. I'm just trying to explain it more specifically, because i have experienced similar.

But please correct me if i'm wrong. My only intention is to help.

Are you a health professional? The best advice here is to seek medical advice to rule out any organic causes first. 

• Like 2

Just now, ralis said:

Are you a health professional? The best advice here is to seek medical advice to rule out any organic causes first. 

If that's the best advice, why did no one advise to seek medical advice?

Though ya.. i mean i would never advise not going if they wanted to.

Alright guys, I think your advice should be paid attention to and I will stop all energy work, spontaneous movements and what not, and get grounded. You are right I am too much in my head. It's time to stop for now and get real. I'm going to focus on fixing my posture physically. Fortunately doctors have not detected anything unusual or neurological, so perhaps I just need a good long reset.

What are some good ways to ground myself, aside fixing my posture physically and physical exercise? What about the tension in my forehead? I can feel it right now it's really quite intense - like liquid pooling behind my eyes. Will it really go away by placing attention elsewhere? Eg. it's night time right now I can't go do some gardening, my attention inevitably rises to my forehead as this feeling is the strongest feeling in my experience. .

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, welkin said:

If that's the best advice, why did no one advise to seek medical advice?

Though ya.. i mean i would never advise not going if they wanted to.

There are several that have suggested seeking medical advice. Read the thread. 

9 minutes ago, ralis said:

There are several that have suggested seeking medical advice. Read the thread. 

I read the thread again. i didn't find anyone else but you mentioning that.

did you even answer my post honestly, or is it just your not on purpose hate spreading again? Or just keep it to Jeff. leave me out of it.