Klinsly

How do I tell when the Lower Dantian is full, and what to do?

15 hours ago, MegaMind said:

Not only is it bad Karma, it's bad PR to get involved with people who want dabble and mix and match practices.

First of all you are assuming he is practicing something else already. You don't know that. Plus some practices like YiJinJing are compatible with MoPai.

15 hours ago, MegaMind said:

I know a person who served in Vietnam, and was exposed to agent orange. 

He had to have his prostate surgically removed, and a kidney due to aggressive prostate cancer.

He never practised Mo Pai a day in his life.

All men will develop prostate cancer if they live long enough.

John and Kostas have never been to Vietnam. Irrelevant argument. I know people who hit their 90s and never developed it.

All your arguments make no sense.

All 3 strong practitioners of MoPai have developed prostate cancer. That is no coincidence.

The 2 that have been removed from the lineage have developed it earlier than their 60s. This also isn't a coincidence. Prostate cancer is a possibility but the chance of getting it before one is 60 isn't high. So all these nonsense you post to justify your stance aren't correct at all.

Edited by Zork

11 hours ago, Zork said:

First of all you are assuming he is practicing something else already. You don't know that. Plus some practices like YiJinJing are compatible with MoPai.

John and Kostas have never been to Vietnam. Irrelevant argument. I know people who hit their 90s and never developed it.

All your arguments make no sense.

All 3 strong practitioners of MoPai have developed prostate cancer. That is no coincidence.

The 2 that have been removed from the lineage have developed it earlier than their 60s. This also isn't a coincidence. Prostate cancer is a possibility but the chance of getting it before one is 60 isn't high. So all these nonsense you post to justify your stance aren't correct at all.

I believe I said I would love to help but not publicly as such a discussion cannot be had in public. 

People who read and attempt to mix and match or ignore safety precautions will get hurt, and will blame our group, and then you will have more ammunition to attack our group with.

Darned if you do, darned if you don't.

Do you have any sources that confirm Kosta has ever had prostate cancer, or any other form of cancer for that matter after practising Mo Pai?

As far as I know there are none. 

Do you remember they started rumours here about John being dead? 

Well he's still kicking.

Do you have any sources which state John specifically has prostate cancer?

As far as I know only Lawrence Blair is making the claim he has cancer, and has not specified what type.

I know a person who got prostate cancer in his 50s, never practised Mo Pai a day in his life.

https://www.yalecancercenter.org/media-player/3779/

Yale School of Medicine

"Any man over the age of 50 is considered at risk for prostate cancer."

"For the average American male, screening should begin at about 50 and should include a PSA, a rectal examination, and should occur once a year. "

"the older you become the greater chance you will have prostate cancer. That number, if you live long enough, may be up to 100%."

https://cfpub.epa.gov/ncea/risk/hhra/recordisplay.cfm?deid=127826

"Essentially all men with circulating androgens will develop microscopic prostate cancer if they live long enough."

Edited by MegaMind

On 08/12/2019 at 11:33 PM, MegaMind said:

This is another darned if you do, darned if you don't situation.

We had one particular individual who insisted he knew better and didn't need to follow safety precautions, and thought mixing MCO with Mo Pai was perfectly fine.

Well he wound up with psychosis and screwed his life up pretty badly.

When he got out he threatened with legal action.

If people refuse to listen and follow instruction exactly, they can and they do hurt themselves, and that comes back on us.

Not only is it bad Karma, it's bad PR to get involved with people who want dabble and mix and match practices.

Just come out of one thread, walked into this one to see the exact same conversation going on!

Carry on :)

• Haha 1

On 06/12/2019 at 5:35 PM, Klinsly said:

Hi, first off I'm pretty new to practicing 7 months or so. My question is about how do you tell when the Lower Dantian is full and then what to do about it? I'm also going to include the sensation I had, as well as part of a extremely vivid dream where I also had the same sensation. Sadly this was months ago so perhaps my progress has gone backwards since then.  I don't know why I didn't just come straight here..

So the feeling was of a pulsing/shaking sensation in my lower dantian area, kinda like a muscle spasm feeling.  The dream I had was really cool and memorable. I had also read the Magus of Java twice so there was a John Chang like figure. Basically I was at some temple on a  very small island surrounded by water somewhere in South East Asia and was sitting  in a circle with several other students and they were doing a test to see if we were ready to advance. After awhile the master  looked directly at me and put his palm up to his mouth and blew in my direction and all of a sudden that intense pulsing feeling happened in my Lower Dantian region. Afterward he walked over to me and said some joke to the rest of the guys about surfer's bodies and patted me in the stomach . Then I woke up.

The guy who I had learned my basic movements from told me he wasn''t sure and that it probably just meant i actually had a LDT. Recently I opened up this thing from Dr. Yang and it described the exact feeling I had in regards to it being full but this was months after the feelings happened. And i haven't felt it since. https://ymaa.com/articles/2014/1/nei-dan-sitting-meditation  Here's the quote from the end of the arcticle, "After you have practiced the abdominal exercises for about three to five weeks, you may feel your abdomen get warmer every time you practice. After continued practice, the abdomen will start to tremble and shake each time you start the fire. This means qi has accumulated at the lower dan tian and is about to overflow. At this time you should start to coordinate your breathing and abdominal movement with the movement of your huiyin (Co-1) (literally "meet the yin") cavity and perineum to lead the qi to the tailbone (weilu cavity)."

Thanks so much for any advice!

Hi Klinsly,

I hope you're still around and haven't thrown in the towel after seeing how almost every thread unfolds haha. Plus, I hope I'm not writing to thin air, because I have a lot to dissect.

Your first question...how do you know when it is full? You will know, my friend. And I can tell from your post that you have a lot of qi kicking about in that body of yours, but it's all over the place. Time to bring it all in, buddy.

Your progress hasn't gone backwards. On the contrary. The sensations were really a part of you becoming aware, and it's exciting at first. It is then so easy to remain in this state and fall into disappointment though, so it is time to learn a bit more.

That bit more is: what comes next, is something a bit more boring. Stick with the boredom though and then you realise that you no longer need to live with the emotion of expectation, curiosity and excitement. You will feel powerful in and out, and then your state of being will be permanently changed.

Your dream was lovely. This brings me back to a long time ago now, when I had a long string of lucid dreams that brought me messages. Never forget that dream, but don't get caught up in it. The trouble is, you're activating upper dantien by staying in that realm...so it's time to bring it all down.

It's like going to university/college. You take a lecture, get filled with wonderful ideas and feel inspired. Later down the line, you're going to need to hit the books, study and eventually refine you knowledge into a skill which eventually becomes your thing.

So, advice time.

Echoing everyone that's ever known anything about anything: find a good teacher. No hurry, no pressure. In the meantime, ask yourself why you're practicing in the first place. What is all this qi for?

You're far from overflowing, so don't worry about that. Meditate 2x daily for 30+ minutes and breathe into the LDT, this time, allowing sensations to come and go. Then, go about daily life. Experience life from a different and more powerful place, and watch how different things become. Probably master some other skill as well; cooking, a musical instrument or something of that kind.

That's all I can say because that's all I'm up to (bar mastering cooking/instrument...that's going to take a bit more time) But that should keep you busy for years while you find your teacher. Or your teacher finds you ;)

PS I love how at the end of your dream you were patted on the stomach. Reminds me of when I was staying at Dragongate and one kid came up to me one day and poked me in the belly with curiosity, maybe a few weeks into training. It's amazing how this stuff is noticable in each other and thus you can communicate without knowing each others' language :)

• Like 1

On 12/8/2019 at 6:36 PM, MegaMind said:

I know a person who served in Vietnam, and was exposed to agent orange. 

He had to have his prostate surgically removed, and a kidney due to aggressive prostate cancer.

He never practised Mo Pai a day in his life.

All men will develop prostate cancer if they live long enough.

While Jim was serving in Vietnam he was doused in agent orange.

Jim developed a specific form of very aggressive cancer, it was linked to that exposure.

https://www.publichealth.va.gov/exposures/agentorange/conditions/prostate_cancer.asp

"A 2013 study conducted at the Portland VA Medical Center and Oregon Health and Science University found that Veterans exposed to Agent Orange are not only at higher risk for prostate cancer, but they are more likely to have aggressive forms of the disease. Read the abstract for the publication, Agent Orange as a risk factor for high-grade prostate cancer."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/agent-orange-exposure-linked-to-deadliest-form-of-prostate-cancer-in-vietnam-war-vets/

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/08/080805092016.htm

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2009-04/mcog-aoe042009.php

A study of 1,495 veterans who underwent radical prostatectomy to remove their cancerous prostates showed that the 206 exposed to Agent Orange had nearly a 50 percent increased risk of their cancer recurring despite the fact that their cancer seemed relatively nonaggressive at the time of surgery.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23670242

Agent Orange as a risk factor for high-grade prostate cancer.

52% increase in overall risk of developing aggressive prostate cancer.

https://www.pcf.org/news/agent-orange-prostate-cancer/

Prostate Cancer Foundation

Worse, “the men who were exposed to Agent Orange and other battlefield chemicals often present with more aggressive prostate cancer,” says Jeffrey Jones, M.D., Chief of Urology at the Michael E. DeBakey Veteran Affairs Medical Center (MEDVAMC).

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-agent-orange-cancer-idUSBRE94C03U20130513

Agent Orange tied to aggressive prostate cancer risk

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2009-04/mcog-aoe042009.php

Agent Orange exposure increases veterans' risk of aggressive recurrence of prostate cancer

Also according to Dr. Lawrence Blair as of September 12, 2019 John in his 80s and close to level 20 in Mo Pai has cancer himself.

https://youtu.be/xVU3WIco0eY?t=143

It is also important to note that most men will develop prostate cancer if they live long enough, it is a natural part of aging.

At best it can be argued that lower levels of Mo Pai do not provide the ability needed to heal cancer.

John stated that his teacher however could heal cancer, so at higher levels this would be possible.

This just promts me to add...as someone who went through cancer a decade ago, that we are all at risk of cancer just because of all the crap in our global biosphere now. And mine was diagnosed as environmental, not genetic. So whether you have it or not, Its so important to be on a cancer fighting diet, detox and to exercise regularly. And pray/meditate. Don't allow negative energy to stagnate.

Edited by AngelsView
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, AngelsView said:

This just promts me to add...as someone who went through cancer a decade ago, that we are all at risk of cancer just because of all the crap in our global biosphere now. And mine was diagnosed as environmental, not genetic. So whether you have it or not, Its so important to be on a cancer fighting diet, detox and to be excersizing regularly. And pray/meditate. Don't allow negative energy to stagnate.

This reminds me that as meditators, if we enter 'the state' purely neutral without at least a little positivity, that cultural forces (certainly in the West) can push us negative.  We need, at least some slight positive push to keep us neutral.   A small smile, a blessing, an ideal, a short visualization of a beautiful place, person or value.   

Edited by thelerner
  • Thanks 1