Sign in to follow this  
Jim D.

President Trump

4 minutes ago, ralis said:

I never stated my political affiliation, but was stating certain facts regarding the 2016 election.

"Facts" which are fervently believed as articles of faith by Clintonites and nobody else.

Xi Jinping paid me 50 cents for writing this post.

9 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

"Facts" which are fervently believed as articles of faith by Clintonites and nobody else.

Xi Jinping paid me 50 cents for writing this post.

I don't know who you think you are, but you have much to learn about making false accusations towards me or anyone else in this thread.

You are paid to post here?

Edited by ralis

Please stop all of this "insanity." You have proven my point about Emotions over Intellect = Insanity. Please stop! I am sorry I started this topic. I want to go back and rethink it, and not post my personal feelings and views of a person I admire as not afraid to stand up and fight back. Is he a little crazy, I think so.  It was all about my history of being bullied and not having the courage to stand up for myself. I wanted attention brought to me because I was bored. This attempt at entertaining myself was brief and very negative...not worth it if others are going to act out until they are not bored anymore. It is out of hand. I feel a lot of negativity and it is not good for me or anyone. It is becoming very dark in here. So, open up the box and let some light in. In a 100 years, what difference will it make. 

Edited by Jim D.

27 minutes ago, ralis said:

You are paid to post here?

Of course not.

Purely by coincidence another 50 rubles mysteriously appeared in my bank account after submitting this post.

31 minutes ago, SirPalomides said:

Of course not.

Purely by coincidence another 50 rubles mysteriously appeared in my bank account after submitting this post.

Rubles? You must be a Russian internet troll!

19 hours ago, Jim D. said:

This man has been dogged since the time he took office. He has never been allowed to do his job, really. I admire is tenacity under adversarial conditions. I like that he has gone after other super powers and held them fiscally accountable. I am not concerned about his relationship with Ukraine. None of this would have made a difference if he were not despised by those that oppose him as a person. He is not a politician and I like that. I like that he calls out the media. I like that he confronted China on their "Monopoly" in the free market. I like that he wants to get along with Putin. Whether he likes England or not is off no concern to our economy, or to me. He is a business man trying to do what he knows best as a business. 

As far as his mental health status, whatever that means, Trump has not been any different than John Kennedy when it came to women. And it was over looked, and forgiven. Richard Nixon, "Tricky Dickie" and we have people spending tax payers money to go after him. 

Have you ever tried running a government whose opposing party, the Democrats, hate your guts because you got the job, and they didn't.

You want to talk about dishonesty, what about the Clintons, the Kennedys, the Biden's, Herbert Hoover, Richard J. Daley, Giuliani…just politicians over all. 

Just sayin...

LOL!

EEQq7AfXYAA7IE6.jpg

Please no more cringe topics or posts, bro.

(But sure, to be fair, all of those other politicians you listed are complete pieces of shit too. But no need to go reactionary and bootlick the biggest dipshit president in our lifetime homie.)

Sean

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4