Sign in to follow this  
Boerewors

Sup, new guy on here.

I've been lurking around here for about a year and a half. I've joined the forum, because I'm about to get more serious about my alchemical practice. I'm a Western occultist, I've only recently returned to it, been meditating, visualizing, and training the senses daily for the last 7 months. I'm 29 now, when I was 19 I initially started with practice, but became complacent, and lost interest because I guess I wasn't mentally mature enough at the time.

I'm looking to get deeper in Daoism, I have read a few books, as well as owning a bunch of NeiGong books, namely the Kunlun system, and A Comprehensive Guide to Daoist Neigong, and Taoist Yoga. I currently do Zhan Zhuang in the Wuji posture for 10 - 20 minutes a day, after my 30 minutes of stillness meditation, and sense development exercises, I find it very grounding. 

I'm primarily looking to just learn from you guys as I go. I haven't seriously started with dynamic kinds of QiGong, but am now ready, and have the time, to do so. The styles I'm considering starting with are from either Zhongxian Wu ( I have his Cosmic Tiger QiGong, as well as the Microcosmic Orbit one), or Damo Mitchell's stuff from his Comprehensive NeiGong book. I'm kind of leaning towards Zhongxian Wu's books, because there is guy in the Netherlands who is a lineage disciple of his, that I would like to train with in the future. I'm a white South African, and plan on permanently immigrating to the Netherlands in a year and a half, or two years at most.

I have not touched the Kunlun book due to the warning of mixing it with "fire" practices which I assume is willful. I also don't have access to Red Phoenix or Red Dragon, and am not planning on going to the US anytime soon. 

Have a pleasant evening.

• Like 3

Welcome Boerewors,

Nice to see you got your post approved.

Look forward to discussing your path on here.

• Like 1

So you’re from South Africa, eh? Is it true that there are robot policemen that direct traffic? Okay I’m just kidding but I had to say it at least once. Do you live anywhere near Johannesburg? That place does look pretty hardcore. I loved the movie Chappie, that was filmed there. There was even a special feature about how they really made a point to feature the city, and a lot of people are not aware of it.

Whoa hey, I just saw yesterday Zozibini Tunzi (Miss South Africa) win Miss Universe 2019.

Edited by Nintendao

Sign in to follow this