Earl Grey

Appeal to Forum Community to Ban Member “Everything”

11 hours ago, welkin said:

I'm kindly asking, can we please unban Everything? I'm not saying he doesn't have flaws. Not saying he didn't bother certain people in the community. But i do believe i enabled him further to do those things.

I know 100% he doesn't have bad intentions. And believe it or not, many of the things he's saying has a lot of significance. As others in this thread have mentioned as well. What we're doing to eachother isn't right.

We can be better

giphy.gif

There are a cluster of people who spam every thread with their inane mind drivel, which is why I ended up not posting any more, if you ban them all you might get some decent discussion again here. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, welkin said:

I'm kindly asking, can we please unban Everything?

Hi welkin,

Free man... Free world... Free choice... The Tao flows on...

th?id=OIP.Xc1Zu6knoTIRPixtUK6l2gAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=238&h=164

Banned => unban => banned => unban => banned => unban...

giphy.gif

- Anand (aka Bannie ~ banned => unban => banned => unban => banned => unban...)

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...
  • Haha 1

On 12/16/2019 at 12:53 PM, Nungali said:

Happy Eczemas  Limi

Hi Nun,

Don't be naughty... Don't scratch here <=> scratch there...

skin-1-1477607617.gif?crop=1.00xw:1.00xh;0,0&resize=480:*

Merry X'max !!!

- Anand

All i was saying is that some people here seemed to agree that it was a bit harsh to ban someone who had been here for a very long time.

I would very much like to see entries in the Moderation Logs when any member has been suspended or banned.  Those logs and the ensuing discussion were something that made this forum special.  I’m not comfortable with members being whisked away in silence. It reminds me of totalitarian states where people are secretly arrested and banished, often never to be heard of again.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

36 minutes ago, Yueya said:

I would very much like to see entries in the Moderation Logs when any member has been suspended or banned. .. It reminds me of totalitarian states where people are secretly arrested and banished, often never to be heard of again.   

While I agree with the sentiment above, I'm hoping Sean doesn't visit these people, at their homes, in the middle of the night and drop them off at some dark web site. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Yueya said:

It reminds me of totalitarian states where people are secretly arrested and banished, often never to be heard of again.   

Hi Yueya,

How have you been?

th?id=OIP.x9JHDNnU5z97IkRsb2756gHaJx&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300    th?id=OIP.E6n3hpeSBlnTMtDUensclQHaIt&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300    th?id=OIP.Yx6YquFIrnqZe8PcIQoIAAHaK0&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

What reflects on (a) the one who requests for a ban (b) the one who bans (c) ....

- Anand

7 minutes ago, Nungali said:

New Moderators policy...

New police?

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...

16 minutes ago, thelerner said:

While I agree with the sentiment above, I'm hoping Sean doesn't visit these people, at their homes, in the middle of the night and drop them off at some dark web site. 

Yeah, obviously not. I assumed people would recognise my analogy as amplification for effect. But I suspect that I might be wrong because it’s apparently left a person as intelligent as Taomeow confused. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yueya said:

Yeah, obviously not. I assumed people would recognise my analogy as amplification for effect. But I suspect that I might be wrong because it’s apparently left a person as intelligent as Taomeow confused. 

IDK, there have been times I've heard strange bumps in the night and I'll wake up startled.  My wife will nudge me and say "Probably just Sean.  Go downstairs, type an apology into the computer and it'll go away..' 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 12/5/2019 at 12:21 PM, Earl Grey said:

”GET LOST, EVERYTHING!”

THEN NOTHING LEFT OF TDB?

RIP ~ TDB.

FAREWELL ~ EVERYONE.

18 minutes ago, Yueya said:

Yes, but at the same time, he was affecting taomeow specifically too. So i understand why the reaction.

But doesn't have to keep going this way.

Not to mention many thought he had some mental disorder or whatever. Probably more of an issue like myself not liking how things are. Error was method of communication. Anyways, i'm not trying to be all fruitful or a sob story. I legitimately think this limits the ability of the forum to grow, and more people to interact. There is a silence that exists here due to the hushing others. Which i'm not condemning anymore. But i am sure nothing like this will last.

Though, the lack of growth may be just the current time period we're living in. But something tells me it's not that. Less hushing, more understanding of newbies = growth of understanding of things and others for literally everyone.

Edited by welkin
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, welkin said:

Error was method of communication.

We learn from mistakes... and share the knowledge gained... for... what?

On 12/5/2019 at 10:09 PM, Everything said:

You have all been so good to me. And I don't even know why. I never had a choice. But thank you so much for everything. I will hold all of you in my heart forever. I wish I knew why. But it is ok.

Hold on ~ Bro...

Something is brewing...

tumblr_obehknPCV81s141c3o3_500.gif

• Like 1

On 12/5/2019 at 12:21 PM, Earl Grey said:

As Taomeow so sardonically observed, at least 16 out of 20 unread topics have been invaded by Everything.

Is this true, correct....?

If not...?

Edited by Limahong
Enhance ...

On 12/5/2019 at 3:48 PM, GSmaster said:

The guy has mental disease, its more of a sad thing, but such people flock to esoteric forums, as it is the most likely the place where their mental condition will be gratified by some other users.

I am more concerned about people who get into discussions or arguments with this guy, dont you see, you are talking with a clinically ill person?

VERY HARSH... you OK?

On 12/5/2019 at 11:16 PM, liminal_luke said:

Having been the subject of group meetings myself (what the heck are we gonna do with Luke?) I do not wish that experience on anybody -- not even on Everything.

Hi Bro,

But of course... hehehe...

What the heck...

raw

All crews on deck ~ please...

tumblr_opgy99glzt1qb15ujo3_500.gif

- Anand

• Like 1