Earl Grey

Appeal to Forum Community to Ban Member “Everything”

On 12/4/2019 at 11:21 PM, Earl Grey said:

I’m going to do what everyone is wishing for right now: I’m calling upon the community to say right here and right now that we take action and let it be known to Sean that we want Everything out.

As Taomeow so sardonically observed, at least 16 out of 20 unread topics have been invaded by Everything. No conversation can be had without his interruption and disruption of the same garbage again and again, and while he may think he’s polite and cute, he is ultimately causing too much grief for everyone trying to have a simple conversation.

It is analogous to a group of friends having a nice conversation at a table only to be approached by an unwelcome pest who butts in and won’t shut up or go away even when he’s told to get lost.

This is our forum, our community. Let’s take it back.

If you agree with what I’m saying, sign here by posting in this thread and end it with,

”GET LOST, EVERYTHING!”

No need to discuss it. Say what you want all in one post and sign off as written above—you know he will come and start posting more nonsense and feed off of our reactions and engagement.

GET LOST, EVERYTHING!

I rarely read more than a few words of Everything's posts, unless they're uncharacteristically short.

I do read little snippets when others quote him.

I simply don't have the time or patience to slog through his train of thought posts, they're a bit like reading Faulkner - probably full of good stuff but too long and rambling to be accessible to me.

That said, I feel no drive to request he be banned.

I am free to block him or simply skip his posts.

I don't feel threatened by him nor do I feel he has any major negative influence on the board.

Just my $.02...

Peace

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/5/2019 at 10:16 AM, liminal_luke said:

Having been the subject of group meetings myself (what the heck are we gonna do with Luke?) I do not wish that experience on anybody -- not even on Everything.  

You?

Ridiculous!

:wub:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/5/2019 at 5:35 PM, Yueya said:

This is true. It’s unfortunate that Dawei who was an otherwise excellent administrator had such a liking for Trump. And with rabid Trump supporter Karen as a moderator, it was too much.  To my mind, it was this bias, both expressed and covert, that made this forum such a friendly place for extreme rightwing political views; views that are the antithesis of every major spiritual tradition and especially that expressed by the Daodejing

However, whilst I certainly saw the need for Sean to intervene and redress the bias, he did so outside of the rules of this forum. These minimal rules have served this forum well in that it’s a dynamic site, full of vitality. Dawei, as administrator, was particularly strong on allowing discussion to be free flowing and, to my mind, showed wise judgement (aside from his strong pro-Trump bias) when deciding whether to take disciplinary action against anyone.  Prior to Sean’s intervention, all I thought that was necessary was to retire Karen as a moderator and replace her with a neutral or anti-Trump person. Karen herself had already served a long time as a moderator and was very hard working. She put a lot of herself into trying to help this forum run smoothly.  However, she had a strong combative streak, and that when combined with her strong political views severely compromised her ability to be an objective moderator.

I do not want to see any member banned except when they clearly violate the rules. This is a public forum open to anyone. If Daoism has any validity at all, then we must allow the freedom for the Dao to work its wisdom here. The quality of discussion here is a reflection of our collective de, especially that of those members who contribute the most. When things go awry in my own life, I have learnt through trial and error to examine my own attitudes rather than putting the blame on others.  Nothing wrong with expressing animosity, but ganging up on others is outside of what I would hope can be the ongoing spirit of this forum.

As is often the case, Yueya has summarized the issues in a way that is clear, concise, and useful in terms of practical application.

Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Zork said:

Again i need to ask: are you nine or something? Am i or anyone else for that matter, to be held responsible for your posts?

I will try and be older and wiser next time ;)

On 12/5/2019 at 7:18 PM, silent thunder said:

No one is capable of ruining my experience here but me.

Part of my practice and view is here -

Vision is mind - my life experience is my own creation. Five lines, if understood, take me directly from anger to non-dual bliss. 

Why not choose to chill?

• Thanks 2

On 12/6/2019 at 12:01 AM, Earl Grey said:

You created a new thread and created the drama there, beginning with tagging my name and making zero apologies for that or any of the behavior already outlined in that thread in spite of changing the thread title after it was pointed out by me.

Damned because you missed the point and began talking about The Topic That Must Not Be Named in the new thread even when I did not even allude to it at all until you kept bringing it up and putting words in my mouth.

Do not post here further about that--continue it over there in your original thread if you must, cease and desist here.

..."If I say so."

17 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

MegaMind, formerly known as MildMouse23: Here you are derailing a thread and in both posts here, you are omitting plenty of details about what you've done that was an issue. It's been repeated and pointed out to you by every member, but you and your cabal have a habit of ignoring details, then omitting them when recalling them, and playing victim. 

Once again: 1) you went off topic, 2) you started a new topic, 3) you specifically called my name out in that thread, 4) I was amicable and friendly, talking about a general idea, 5) you kept on bringing up your system and how people have used the same logic for attacking your system, 6) I said "DO NOT BRING IT UP! DO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH!" and you continued to do so and talk about it, 7) you acted with complete impunity and refused to do anything but go back to your victimhood. 

NOW, you are derailing THIS thread, and not only that, for someone who talks about being rational and logical, you've used several logical fallacies: false analogy, false conclusion, repetition, missing the point, slippery slope, straw man, and distracting with irrelevance

Taomeow posted a link to a video seen here:

https://www.facebook.com/kuleshova.training/videos/420349398507508/

The post was titled "And that's why I shun "new and improved interpretations" and "combining practices" and "a creative approach" to any original sources"

The video showed a teacher making motions as if they were riding a motorcycle.

The next person transmitted this information to the next person, and so on and so forth, with each transmission they changed it just a little bit, until at the very end it had devolved and bore no resemblance whatsoever to riding a motorcycle, and looked more like someone washing a window.

I made a comment that the art I study has a problem where authors who never studied the art taught information that bore no resemblance to the actual art, and others defend this info and these authors as legitimate authorities.  I also mentioned how others alter and edit original instructions to change them into something new and different.   I told Taomewo her video explained how teachings are corrupted and misinformation is transmitted.

You raised a point about people relying on videos, and videos can be faked. The best way to tell you said was in person demonstrations by the teacher.

I explained a teacher doesn't have the time and energy required to do a personal demonstration for millions of individual seekers who most likely would never seriously commit to practice.

I explained as far as evidence goes, video gathered with scientists and medical doctors present to do their best to rule out fraud is the gold standard, and all other forms of evidence ultimately boil down to personal testimony.

I stated to another individual that the best option is to record actual teachings on video so they are not altered or changed by people who "know better"

The points of attunements and transmissions being a thing were raised.

I stated people also believed in homeopathy, crystals and magnetic and copper bracelets, but that was all delusion and placebo.  

I explained that all real attainments come from having correct information and diligent practice.  

I explained again how a video prevents misinterpretation and re-transmitting incorrect information.

You took issue and claimed that things cannot be learned via video.

I pointed out that people obtained masters and even PhDs in our most challenging subjects by watching videos of recorded lectures in their online college classes.  

At this point liminal_luke brought a specific practice into the discussion, and the blood was in the water at that point.

At which point I created a new thread to continue the conversation, which was a huge a mistake.

It resulted in a 14 page flamewar, and as a result we were asked to make a FAQ which we did.

That is my best attempt at summarizing things.

What a truly fascinating thread, esp for an old member who abandoned the the forum as a lost cause a couple years ago and who only returned in response to an invitation to "say a few words" about the passing of a dear friend.

Several other friends encouraged me to stick around and explore the site to get a feel for how it has changed while I was away. In the meantime time, my appendix burst and I am in a hospital after four hours of surgery two nights ago (your comments about a surgeon's use of a scalpel was an interesting bit of timing, TaoMeow!). I will be here several more days so I will participate in the little luau tomorrow (since it is a a virtual luau, that it -- I am not eating or drinking yet...)

This thread is truly fascinating!

-smdh-

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

15 minutes ago, Brian said:

What a truly fascinating thread, esp for an old member who abandoned the the forum as a lost cause a couple years ago and who only returned in response to an invitation to "say a few words" about the passing of a dear friend.

Several other friends encouraged me to stick around and explore the site to get a feel for how it has changed while I was away. In the meantime time, my appendix burst and I am in a hospital after four hours of surgery two nights ago (your comments about a surgeon's use of a scalpel was an interesting bit of timing, TaoMeow!). I will be here several more days so I will participate in the little luau tomorrow (since it is a a virtual luau, that it -- I am not eating or drinking yet...)

-smdh-

Hope  you feel better soon!

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Brian said:

Lost cause or no, it´s great to see you again.  Get well soon!

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Brian said:

(your comments about a surgeon's use of a scalpel was an interesting bit of timing, TaoMeow!)

I must have picked up on the vibe...  too bad it wasn't all metaphorical for you.  Get well soon!  :wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Brian said:

-smdh-

I vote we ban Brian's appendix from his body .

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

14 hours ago, MegaMind said:

I will try and be older and wiser next time ;)

Yes come back in 9 years when you are an adult!

11 hours ago, Nungali said:

I vote we ban Brian's appendix from his body .

If Brian was reallllllyyyy spiritual he'd lovingly leave the appendix in forever and evermore and learn to ignore the agonizing pain and scroll right past it...

And then catch peritonitis, like this message board clearly has 😁

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Walker said:

A burst appendix is peritonitis by default. :( That is why it took them 4 hours. Standard laparoscopic surgery in the appendix takes less than 2 hours.

• Like 1

Oh man, pedantry time (I'll try and do this without posting any memes about how the pyramids were made by Christian aliens or insisting that you are incomplete on account of your troubled childhood while I am a gangsta with credentials on account of my troubled childhood)...

So, I thought you had to have total inflammation of the peritoneum [sic?] for it to be peritonitis, and that that takes some time to develop after the appendix bursts (i.e., poop bacteria need to leak into you abdominal cavity and start eating you from the inside out and the appendix tissues themselves need to become fully necrotic), and then you are a lucky victim of peritonitis? Or is that what they call "full blown peritonitis?" I had that in 2011 thanks to a terrible hospital in Shanghai* and it was awful, from start to finish. Brian, whatever sort of appendicitis/pertonitis you had, glad you made it through, wish you a swift recovery!

Fuck, I'm off topic. Sorry, sorry... What were we talking about again? Oh, yeah, BAN EVERYBODY! 

(*Get travel insurance if you ever go there!)

Edited by Walker
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Walker said:

BAN EVERYBODY! 

Yes everyone is banned. NOW WHAT. Now what do you want. NOW WHAT! You have asked, and it is given. UNCONDITIONALLY TO YOU EVERMORE HERE AND NOW. NOW WHAT DO YOU WANT! ALLOW ALLOW ALLOW YOUR EVERMORE GREATER ALLOWED REALISATION OF ALL THAT YOU TRUELY WANT AS IT IS BEING AND BECOMING EVERMORE HERE AND NOW.

NOW WHAT DO YOU WANT. Move on walker. Move on to all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. Without taking a step. ALLOW first. All that you truely want to be realised by you ongoingly evermore here and now, unconditionally, regardless of any and all conditions, under any and all conditions, energy motionally, emotionally. Feel for what it is you truely do want, and allow its evermore greater allowed realisation, to be yielded to you, evermore ongoingly EVERMORE EFFORTLESSLY AND JOYOUSLY here and now, as it is already being and becoming evermore here and now FOR YOU! The only missing part is YOU EVERMORE HERE AND NOW BEING AND BECOMING ALL THAT YOU TRUELY WANT TO BE DO OR HAVE! WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW? NOW WHAT! Everyone is banned, that is the past. NOW WHAT?! Now what is it that you NOW want?

YOU ARE FREE EVERMORE. NOW WHAT DO YOU WANT? FOCUS. FEEL. FOCUS. ALLOW ALLOW ALLOW.

Don't keep looking back. Allow allow allow. As all of it is being and becoming evermore here and now for you. With you. THROUGH YOU. AS YOU.

BE FREE TO BE FREE. BE FREE TO ALLOW. EVERYTHING. To be ongoingly more effortlessly realised by you. Ongoingly more freely, more joyously, naturally and effortlessly.

Do you enjoy life? Do you want to enjoy life? ALLOW IT TO BE REVEALED AND YIELDED TO YOU, THROUGH YOU, FOR YOU, AS YOU, WITH YOU. FOCUS, FEEL, FOCUS, ALLOW ALLOW ALLOW.

DON'T KEEP ASKING THE REFLECTION IN THE MIRROR TO CHANGE. YOU CREATE ALL CONDITIONS IN AND OF YOUR LIFE. NOW WHAT. NOW WHAT IS IT THAT YOU WANT?! NOW WHAT, AND NOW WHAT AND NOW WHAT AND NOW WHAT AND NOW WHAT AND NOW WHAT AND NOW WHAT AND NOW WHAT. Now what do you want NOW?

Be free to be free evermore. FOCUS, FEEL, FOCUS, ALLOW ALLOW ALLOW. ENJOY AND SO IT SHALL BE ENJOYED UPON YOU! UNCONDITIONALLY BEING AND BECOMING EVERMORE HERE AND NOW, EFFORTLESSLY JOYOUSLY, TRUELY, VIVIDLY, FREELY, LUCIDLY, EFFORTLESSLY!!! JOYFULLY!

There is nothing that you cannot be do or have. Just don't keep looking back to what has been. become unconditionally free evermore effortlessly and naturally. free to allow yourself to be all that you truely are being and becoming evermore effortlessly and joyously here and now ongoingly more effortlessly and naturally and joyously. That is how you come into alignment with the ever expanding infinite and eternal Dao, and utilize and leverage and flow the energy which creates worlds through you, for the mere purpose of the joyous life experience that is all that you truely are being and becoming evermore ongoingly evermore effortlessly and joyously here and now. To be free to be, do or have anything that you truely want. BECAUSE YOU CAN FEEL IT AND THUS YOU CAN COME TO KNOW IT EVERMORE ONGOINGLY MORE EFFORTLESSLY AND TRUELY AND VIVIDLY AND LUCIDLY AND REALLY, HERE AND NOW, AS IT IS ALL BEING AND BECOMING EVERMORE ONGOINGLY HERE AND NOW FOR YOU WITH YOU AND AS YOU AND THROUGH YOU.

Be free to allow yourself to be all that you truely are. Under any and all conditions. Regardless of any and all conditions. Unconditionally. Tending to the primary energy motional relativity between you and You. That is all that you truely are being and becoming evermore ongoingly more effortlessly and joyfully here and now. That simply feels good, because it is who you truely are! IT IS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR EXISTANCE! TO ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE ALL THAT YOU TRUELY ARE BEING AND BECOMING EVERMORE ONGOINGLY MORE EFFORTLESSLY AND JOYFULLY HERE AND NOW.

You can never get it wrong, and you will never ever get it done. You are eternal and infinite. Being and becoming evermore effortlessly here and now. Dao flows through your every thought. And if the thought flows it in contradiction with itself, you feel that discord as negative energy in motion, as negative emotion. Then let go and be free evermore! To ALLOW ALL THAT YOU TRUELY ARE BEING AND BECOMING EVERMORE EFFORTLESSLY AND JOYOUSLY HERE AND NOW. There is no greater feeling the world to come back into alignment with the one that is of the Dao that is the one who you truely are being and becoming evermore effortlessly here and now. For the mere purpose of your joyous life experience as it is being and becoming evermore here and now, as you are unconditionally worthy of all of it being and becoming evermore here and now, regardless of any and all conditions, under any and all conditions, being and becoming evermore here and now, unconditionally, primarily energy motionally, emotionally first. To allow your greater allowed realisation ongoingly here and now, is what life is all about.

That is what every topic is all about. What every thing and one is all about. To understand Dao you have to allow it to flow more freely through you. Under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, being and becoming evermore here and now, primarily energy motionally, emotionally. Coming back into alignment with the source of all being and becoming evermore effortlessly and joyously here and now. 

Edited by Everything

25 minutes ago, Everything said:

Coming back into alignment with the source of all being and becoming evermore effortlessly and joyously here and now. 

SERENITY NOW!

Jeez laweez! Did they put Tabasco in your fentanyl or what?? The moment you lay off the narcotics you're gonna discover you've got one mother of a case of carpal tunnel syndrome. Probably a whole whole syndrome of syndromes. Syndromes of syndromes on syndromes atop syndromes, forever and evermore!

P.s., don't disagree with me, you already said above that I can't be wrong. No take-backsies.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Apech said:

I DON'T READ ANYTHING IN CAPITALS.

AND YOU DON'T NEED TO, BECAUSE YOU CAN FEEL FOR YOUR KNOWING OF IT AND REALISE IT EVERMORE ONGOINGLY HERE AND NOW! TO ALLOW ALL THAT YOU TRUELY ARE BEING AND BECOMING EVERMORE HERE AND NOW TO BE ONGOINGLY EVERMORE EFFORTLESSLY AND JOYOUSLY REALISED BY YOU.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Walker said:

SERENITY NOW!

Jeez laweez! Did they put Tabasco in your fentanyl or what?? The moment you lay off the narcotics you're gonna discover you've got one mother of a case of carpal tunnel syndrome. Probably a whole whole syndrome of syndromes. Syndromes of syndromes on syndromes atop syndromes, forever and evermore!

P.s., don't disagree with me, you already said above that I can't be wrong. No take-backsies.

DAO CANNOT AGREE WITH ANYTHING UNLESS YOU AGREE WITH IT FIRST. FATHOM THE TRUE FREEDOM OF THAT REALISATION AND ALLOW YOUR EVERMORE GREATER ALLOWED REALISATION OF ALL THAT YOU TRUELY ARE BEING AND BECOMING EVERMORE ONGOINGLY MORE EFFORTLESSLY AND JOYOUSLY HERE AND NOW.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Walker said:

If Brian was reallllllyyyy spiritual he'd lovingly leave the appendix in forever and evermore and learn to ignore the agonizing pain and scroll right past it...

My abdominal cavity has been cleaned out and I have been on broad-spectrum IV antibiotics for about 60 hours now -- I suspect I am in far better shape than the message forum... ;)

<grin>

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Brian said:

My abdominal cavity has been cleaned out and I have been on broad-spectrum IV antibiotics for about 60 hours now -- I suspect I am in far better shape than the message forum... ;)

<grin>

And just like any tool/technique/permission slip you feel you need to allow the natural being and becoming evermore here and now. So to, do you allow your own evermore greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore effortlessly and joyously here and now.

Unconditional love to you and all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Everything said:

And just like any tool/technique/permission slip you feel you need to allow the natural being and becoming evermore here and now. So to, do you allow your own evermore greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore effortlessly and joyously here and now.

Unconditional love to you and all.

DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.DAOCANNOTAGREEWITHANYTHINGUNLESSYOUAGREEWITHITFIRST.FATHOMTHETRUEFREEDOMOFTHATREALISATIONANDALLOWYOUREVERMOREGREATERALLOEDREALISATIONOFALLTHATYOUTRUELYARBEINGANDBECOMINGEVERMOREONGOINLYMOREEFFORTLESSLYANDJOYOUSLYHEREANDNOW.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3