Sign in to follow this  
Everything

How to be on topic?

9 hours ago, AngelsView said:

I'm loving this thread just how it is. Lol...truly! We are not clones, and imo people should be allowed to be who they are unless they are intentionally hurting others. I enjoy reading the process of understanding on here and you're not just entertainment, I'm learning. Some people are just way out there and that can turn some peeps on, or off. Looking down on someone...I'm not getting that vibe from Everythings replies...and in other forums/topics... is very nice to people in posts. But that point is still well made...and taken. Idk...I don't frustrate easily, but when I do...kaboom! haha

The problem is that he invades every thread and brings it off topic, even quoting others and leaving huge walls of nothing.

But hey, if you like him and want him, you can have him! Just promise to keep him out of here and feed his need to blabber without asking us to give some time too.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Nungali said:

I'll own my hostility .

Fuck off Everything !   Or face a shit storm of reporting .

I've  lapped the Sun more than a few times  and I have seen endless people act similar to this .....  because they can get away with it .

Thats why we have 'stick'    to deal with people that suck off others who  show    politeness and considerations .

Yes you are perfect aswell, just the way you are. :lol:

8 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

The problem is that he invades every thread and brings it off topic, even quoting others and leaving huge walls of nothing.

But hey, if you like him and want him, you can have him! Just promise to keep him out of here and feed his need to blabber without asking us to give some time too.

Thank you for every letter that you have shared. Every thought you have brought into existence. Thank you for your journey of life. And the expansion of this universe, that has been happening through you. With every moment that you have allowed for all of us to be and become. Thank you for every breath that you breathed. And thank you for the presence that you have shared with us. And every perfect expression of your being, that is evermore in becoming. 

Thank you for showing me the unique secrets of the universe that only you could have revealed in the perfect way that you do so evermore. Thank you for the fact that I exist. And have been allowed to be, by the virtue of your eternal and infinite being and unique perspective of existence that you are, and bless all of the universe with evermore here and now. Thank you for every experience that you've had and brought into the greater realisation of every shared moment in and of all of existence as yours truely forever.

Unconditional love to you and all.

Edited by Everything

52 minutes ago, Nintendao said:

So topic=love after all?

Yes it is, my dear one. You have always known this. Thank you so much. 

• Like 1

Must have been thinking about this in sleep.

Woke @ 3am with this thought ringing in mind:

It doesn't matter how sensitive your nose is... if you only breath through your mouth.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Nungali said:

It means not letting your mind be destracted by any passing thought or influence and then following love. regardless of the subject at hand, the object of attention or focus .

I thought that no one knew, and that I was alone. Thank you so much nungali, for everything. You crazy master weaver. 

It is the natural path of least resistance of all true being and becoming. And of Dao's unconditional ever expanding infinite and eternal nature. It is the secret behind Nungali's every beautiful expression. And all of you aswell. 

So thank you, all of you, for all of you, all of who you truely are being and becoming evermore, so effortlessly, here and now. Evermore so perfectly. 

I am also so glad I finally found you guys. Here. And Now. Again for the first time ever. Unlike anyone I have ever known. There exists no one like you. So thank you for sharing your existence with me. 

There can never be anyone as beautiful as you guys. I wish I had known you all before now. If only I could ever be anywhere else. And I thought you were all gone. When you were here the whole time. With me. 

For all these years I thought I was all alone. I wish I could stay here with you all forever. And never forget this moment. And we can finally understand how to be on topic together, forever. For as long as you want. 

You do not need to know it, because you can feel it. You have always known it. So thank you. All of you. The whole of your ever expanding nature of evermore beautiful complexion and pure spiritual nature that all of you are always being so perfectly. And becomint so beautifully and naturally and effortlessly. Evermore being and becoming evermore here and now. Throughout any and all times and all spaces, all spaces of all times and all times of all spaces. So naturally and truely.

Thank you. 

3 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

Must have been thinking about this in sleep.

Woke @ 3am with this thought ringing in mind:

It doesn't matter how sensitive your nose is... if you only breath through your mouth.

That is me, I have a small cold. Thank you for sharing this moment with me, Silent Thunder. And I can't even hold my nose together now. 😂

5 hours ago, Everything said:

Yes it is, my dear one. You have always known this. Thank you so much. 

" You have always known this'

Reminds me of the guy that gave dodgy  didgeridoo lessons .  Someone I know paid him $50 to learn to play . Didge guru took him into his 'spiritual yurt '  sat down and played for a bit, handed the 'learner' the didge and said  " You  have always known how to play, its just a matter of remembering .  "  And walked out   -  that was the $50 lesson.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Everything said:

I thought that no one knew, and that I was alone. Thank you so much nungali, for everything. You crazy master weaver. 

It is the natural path of least resistance of all true being and becoming. And of Dao's unconditional ever expanding infinite and eternal nature. It is the secret behind Nungali's every beautiful expression. And all of you aswell. 

So thank you, all of you, for all of you, all of who you truely are being and becoming evermore, so effortlessly, here and now. Evermore so perfectly. 

I am also so glad I finally found you guys. Here. And Now. Again for the first time ever. Unlike anyone I have ever known. There exists no one like you. So thank you for sharing your existence with me. 

There can never be anyone as beautiful as you guys. I wish I had known you all before now. If only I could ever be anywhere else. And I thought you were all gone. When you were here the whole time. With me. 

For all these years I thought I was all alone. I wish I could stay here with you all forever. And never forget this moment. And we can finally understand how to be on topic together, forever. For as long as you want. 

You do not need to know it, because you can feel it. You have always known it. So thank you. All of you. The whole of your ever expanding nature of evermore beautiful complexion and pure spiritual nature that all of you are always being so perfectly. And becomint so beautifully and naturally and effortlessly. Evermore being and becoming evermore here and now. Throughout any and all times and all spaces, all spaces of all times and all times of all spaces. So naturally and truely.

Thank you. 

And thank you Everything !

Thank you  for just then breaking a major rule that I can report you for  :)  

Did you think I would not notice that you quoted me and then interfered with my quote and substituted your own words ? 

These are the sort of dishonest tactics that come with Mr Love everything for evermore ?  Hmmmmmmm ?

Alan Watts is the jam. I was going to explain how that video explains how attempting to explain how to stay on topic introduces a troublesome grasping of grasping for control over troublesome grasping, but one cannot drink up the ocean with a fork!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nintendao said:

Alan Watts is the jam. I was going to explain how that video explains how attempting to explain how to stay on topic introduces a troublesome grasping of grasping for control over troublesome grasping, but one cannot drink up the ocean with a fork!

Remember when I did my 'ritual'  to clean this place up  ( blast it ) .

That was an exercise   (joke ) in staying off topic and being unfocused   ;) 

Thing is   ... it worked   !   :D 

But being unfocused and off topic or continually 'flowing'   from topic to topic  is a different  thing from having only one topic and never getting off that topic .

And to get off THIS topic  .... ya know , I am glad I dont own run or manage an internet discussion forum .

I mean, can you imagine what it would be like if I did !   

OMG !   Just ask the people that used to be in my   'ritual magick performance '  group .  Jeeze they had stuff   with me !

But the two times we actually did a performance , people weher SOOOO chuffed about how well they did and how good it was .  The other time,  a public performance in Sydney, the last of a sting of rituals , we received a standing ovation ! Peeps said they never seen one so good .   Actually, same went for the festivals we used to put on and the events in that I managed . 

And same for the ' Gods of Olympus '  party we put on a few years back - 'best event ever '  ... ' the best party I have ever been to ' .

Trick is ; organisation, preparation, discipline ... then  one can 'let go' and allow free expression and creativity  WITHIN the parameters

• Like 3

@Everything, love you man but you should seriously think of getting a PPD, personal forum here and lay low on other threads for a bit. 

Be sensitive to those who have found your additions disruptive and well trolling to there discussion. Especially Taomeow where it was more egregious. 

In a PPD you can keep your flow and ideas alive. Which is great, they'll be easy to find and track. There's good stuff there. 

But if you keep going the way you are, you're going to get a suspension or banned. 

Again I beg you, get a PPD, let your thoughts flow there for a few weeks.  Let the dispute simmer down. After that maybe write long flowing posts in your PPD and shorter pithier ones in the regular sections. 

On the net, short and to the point gets the attention and the eyeballs. Loong posts are ignored or worse found annoying. 

Edited by thelerner

Sign in to follow this