Sign in to follow this  
Everything

How to be on topic?

16 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

I have an off-topic observation: loving words can be put to hostile uses.  

Yes, they can be indeed. And it is perfectly so, did you not notice? 

The mercy in and of all of creation, as it is infinite and eternally ever expanding in depth, resolution, grace and scale and width and size. 

It has all been set up so perfectly for the full allowed realisation of every single one individual. So effortlessly and obviously. So simply. Expanding into evermore beautiful and magnificent complexity, that is all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, throughout any and all conditions. Always in perfect harmony that is the one that came forth in this contrasting environment of immense variety. For the joy and bliss of your evermore becoming that is the joyous destination of your eternal journey. Never endingly, reminding you, that all is well. For how can it be otherwise? It cannot. Because you are loved and guided and supported under any and all conditions. Regardless of any and all conditions. Unconditionally. Emotionally. That is your u conditional acces to your higher knowing, as it is being and becoming evermore effortlessly and joyously here and now. 

And no matter how painful it may seem, it is all for the perfect nature of your being. That is and will always be, never endingly, perfect, in your eternal never ending becoming. Your true self is infinite in scope and indestructable in nature. Mighty, god almighty. By the grace of the infinitely exponentially ever expanding grace by which you so effortless and perfectly be and become all that you truely are, so flawlessly and perfectly, so gracefully. So naturally and so effortlessly. And yet, evermore so eternally and infinitely unique, evermore... 

12 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

I think there´s also the matter of interpersonal sensitivity, being aware of other people, their needs and desires, and contributing in a way that furthers conversation and harmony.  

Yes, to understand one another, truely. One must first understand the self. The true self. And appreciate all that you are not. For how can you know otherwise, who you truely are? Let go of the self and let yourself be free to be all that you truely are. And you will know thyself evermore ongoingly evermore effortlessly and joyously. For all of ever expanding creation resides within your very heart, soul and being. 

And when you truely know thyself, then you never judge another. You love them for who you allow yourself to know them to truely be, evermore ongoingly greater allowed realisation from within and without, of all that is being and becoming evermore effortlessly here and now. In such perfect harmony and alignment with the never ending stream of well being that is at the source of all being and becoming evermore here and now. Through the never ending evermore being and becoming ever refreshing and renewing and evermore replenishing natural path of least that is of all true natural being and becoming evermore effortlessly and freely and truely and meaningfully and purposefully and life givingly and life fulfilling and joyful being and becoming evermore here and now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Everything said:

Yes, they can be indeed. And it is perfectly so, did you not notice? 

Do you mean to imply that my own words seemingly decrying hostility are themselves hostile?  Touche!  If so, you are not entirely wrong.  Try as we might to appear more together than we are, our flaws are usually more apparent to others than we think.  This is true for me and true for others.  

From an enlightened perspective such flaws might not be perceived as flaws at all.  Perhaps my hostility (and yours, I dare say) is part and parcel of a perfect universe?  Oh my gosh, I think I´ve started to talk like you, Everything.  If ya can´t beat ´em, join ´em.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, liminal_luke said:

Do you mean to imply that my own words seemingly decrying hostility are themselves hostile?  Touche!  If so, you are not entirely wrong.  Try as we might to appear more together than we are, our flaws are usually more apparent to others than we think.  This is true for me and true for others.  

From an enlightened perspective such flaws might not be perceived as flaws at all.  Perhaps my hostility (and yours, I dare say) is part and parcel of a perfect universe?  Oh my gosh, I think I´ve started to talk like you, Everything.  If ya can´t beat ´em, join ´em.

Do you think I have not tried to "beat them"? :lol:

Spoiler

You can never escape from all that you truely are. 

I am going to sleep now. Because there is much to be said, and much to be done. 

And tomorrow is always a beautiful day. It really is. And so has today been a beautiful day. With so many beautiful beings. So unfamiliar to the never ending nature of all topics of all topics of all topics of all topics. Being and becoming evermore precisely refined and redifined. That is of all of your beautiful expressions of your true self in each and every single one of your expressions. 

I cannot wait to see what tomorrow brings to me. I love all of you, unconditionally, evermore, here and now. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Everything said:

And how good of a focuser you are, indeed. So effortlessly, coming to evermore greater allowed realisation, 5 billion times per second, unlike anyone that has ever been before you, or will ever be like you ever again, and again and again. 

You are so blessed, my darling. So pure and prestine and true to the one that is of all and the all that are of all the one. 

Ever expanding, as your eternity is but a focused thought away, from full blown greater allowed realisation, being and becoming evermore here and now. Where all that exists, exists, here and now, being and becoming evermore here and now. 

Together with the one that is who you really are. That is all that you truely are. Evermore here and now. For all of you. 

In your quest to engage and elevate, you, in all honesty, have a tendency to negate.

Here and now, for me, is unconcerned with your "evermore." And there is only one "me." The one you can choose to have a conversation with, or continue to look past from your soapbox.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I realize as I sit here, I am feeling disappointment. There was this brief moment where I believed there was sincerity in the starting of this thread - an honest quest regarding the idea of being on topic. And some understanding the desire for others to share and connect around certain topics was (no, is) the manifestation and expression of their own being. But no... 

Somehow, everyone who wishes to engage in the discussion of an actual topic is still being looked down upon for not "expressing" their "true evermore nature".. which is soo odd to me, in a way I lack the words to express - save it seems extraordinarily arrogant to me.

The breeze seems more responsive to me than some of the words typed here.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

I'm loving this thread just how it is. Lol...truly! We are not clones, and imo people should be allowed to be who they are unless they are intentionally hurting others. I enjoy reading the process of understanding on here and you're not just entertainment, I'm learning. Some people are just way out there and that can turn some peeps on, or off. Looking down on someone...I'm not getting that vibe from Everythings replies...and in other forums/topics... is very nice to people in posts. But that point is still well made...and taken. Idk...I don't frustrate easily, but when I do...kaboom! haha

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

13 hours ago, Everything said:

So what does it mean to be on topic?

It means not letting your mind be destracted by any passing thought or influence and then following it. regardless of the subject at hand, the object of attention or focus .

It is a quality of the developed mind and spirit , without it you will get no where and never come to resolve that can be implemented practically to your advantage .  Constantly being off topic, like you are, is squarking like a parrot with no consideration for others or  no ability to discern what the hell us going on, except the expressions of one's own ego and triggered synapses.

.... and dont play dumb about it ! 

Unless you really do not get it and have some type of serious  personality and communication defect ,

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Everything said:

Yeah, thanks for trying, but that is still talking about what it means to be off topic. I am asking everyone here, what it means, to be on topic.

Then do the opposite of what he said .

Unless you just intend to be 'difficult'

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Everything said:

And I am not. Can't you see that? I am over there. And over there. And over there. Where are you? Do you know truely where you are? All that you have truely been. And where you have been. Or have you forgotten like so many, because you cannot fathom how all of it perfectly ties in together with the whole of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore perfectly here and now. Ongoingly evermore eternally and infinitely, being and becoming evermore truely all that you truely are. 

I cannot go back. Can't you see how everything motions forward forevermore? Have you ever tried calling your parents when they were still young?

"Hello? Can someone hear me? I don't think this is a good idea. They wont ever understand. Or believe. That I exist." 

But they did believe. They did believe. Because we are eternally tied to our Source of being. And we cannot ever get seperated from it, not matter how much we try to go back from the choices we have made in our life. 

Because the Source of you will never agree with you, when you say that you want to go back. Even tho you know you have become so much more now than you could have ever imagined yourself to be otherwise. And you will forevermore become, evermore, eternally and infinitely, here and now. 

There is no ending, to that which is who you are. And when you realise this, do you ever bother with a mistake? Or do you just let all of it be perfect just the way it truely always has been, and will be allowed to be and become evermore perfectly and freely here and now. 

Dude !  Now even Nintendao is confused by you  and not approving .

Thats rock bottom .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

One must suspect Mr E does not have a life .

Imagine how much time it takes , every day , to fill up daobums with the amount of rubbish he has .

Its a bit sad really, that someone misses out on life so much .

Banning him will probably do him a favour . Maybe then he will take up a hobby or sport, or take a walk outside ?

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

One must suspect Mr E does not have a life .

Imagine how much time it takes , every day , to fill up daobums with the amount of rubbish he has .

Its a bit sad really, that someone misses out on life so much .

Banning him will probably do him a favour . Maybe then he will take up a hobby or sport, or take a walk outside ?

Takes me 5 minutes to write one page. And I have the flue, so no walky outside for u. 

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Dude !  Now even Nintendao is confused by you  and not approving .

Thats rock bottom .

There is no bottom, and you know that best of all. And yet you have chosen to forget it, because you were afraid that it might reveal how insignificant you truely are. When in reality it is what truely defines your eternal and infinite nature of being. 

So go ahead and entertain your logic. See how many circles you can draw on this page, tonight. Because I am more high than I've ever been before. 🙆‍♂️

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

It means not letting your mind be destracted by any passing thought or influence and then following it. regardless of the subject at hand, the object of attention or focus .

It is a quality of the developed mind and spirit , without it you will get no where and never come to resolve that can be implemented practically to your advantage .  Constantly being off topic, like you are, is squarking like a parrot with no consideration for others or  no ability to discern what the hell us going on, except the expressions of one's own ego and triggered synapses.

.... and dont play dumb about it ! 

Unless you really do not get it and have some type of serious  personality and communication defect ,

Oh good, so someone does know what it means to be on topic! 

Thanks for sharing that with us. So clearly. 

Now for the most important part of all, here comes your final test. I so hope for dear God that you pass this one:

When you say "follow it". What is "it"?

Edited by Everything

5 hours ago, ilumairen said:

I realize as I sit here, I am feeling disappointment. There was this brief moment where I believed there was sincerity in the starting of this thread - an honest quest regarding the idea of being on topic. And some understanding the desire for others to share and connect around certain topics was (no, is) the manifestation and expression of their own being. But no... 

Somehow, everyone who wishes to engage in the discussion of an actual topic is still being looked down upon for not "expressing" their "true evermore nature".. which is soo odd to me, in a way I lack the words to express - save it seems extraordinarily arrogant to me.

The breeze seems more responsive to me than some of the words typed here.

You are free to engage in this conversation in the most meaningful way possible. Haven't you noticed? 

12 minutes ago, Everything said:
2 hours ago, Nungali said:

Now for the most important part of all, here comes your final test. I so hope for dear God that you pass this one:

While Nungali no doubt ponders this important final test, may I venture one point of clarification? Are you looking for an answer other than the purely grammatical?

*Actual Spoiler* (nungers don't cheat off my answer!)

Spoiler

Within the sentence in question, the pronoun "it" refers unambiguously to the aforementioned noun of "any passing thought or influence."

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nintendao said:

While Nungali no doubt ponders this important final test, may I venture one point of clarification? Are you looking for an answer other than the purely grammatical?

*Actual Spoiler* (nungers don't cheat off my answer!)

Reveal hidden contents

Within the sentence in question, the pronoun "it" refers unambiguously to the aforementioned noun of "any passing thought or influence."

Sorry that was just so funny and cute that it is almost true. Because it cannot be otherwise. You are worthy of all of it, ongoingly evermore. I would like to say to you that you live with the truth in your heart always.

There exists no cheating. It is all, always, 100% fair. And good. And certain. For sure.

Let go and be free, free to be who you really are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

I'll own my hostility .

Fuck off Everything !   Or face a shit storm of reporting .

I've  lapped the Sun more than a few times  and I have seen endless people act similar to this .....  because they can get away with it .

Thats why we have 'stick'    to deal with people that suck off others who  show    politeness and considerations .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I'll own my hostility .

Fuck off Everything !  

The first time I read this I thought you were literally telling everything (the sum total of the universe, not the individual Bum) to fuck off.  I thought that was a very impressive display of owned hostility indeed.

1 hour ago, Everything said:

Takes me 5 minutes to write one page. And I have the flue, so no walky outside for u. 

Got the flu but cant walk or go outside  ? 

man-flu.jpg

There is no bottom, and you know that best of all. And yet you have chosen to forget it, because you were afraid that it might reveal how insignificant you truely are. When in reality it is what truely defines your eternal and infinite nature of being. 

So go ahead and entertain your logic. See how many circles you can draw on this page, tonight. Because I am more high than I've ever been before. 🙆‍♂️

High on your own self imposed new age guruness .

• Like 1

Oh good, so someone does know what it means to be on topic! 

Thanks for sharing that with us. So clearly. 

It is  a huge intergalactic space turtle .

Of course .     What else could it be  ?    Now , off you go and follow it .

Edited by Nungali

53 minutes ago, Everything said:

Sorry that was just so funny and cute that it is almost true. Because it cannot be otherwise. You are worthy of all of it, ongoingly evermore. I would like to say to you that you live with the truth in your heart always.

There exists no cheating. It is all, always, 100% fair. And good. And certain. For sure.

Let go and be free, free to be who you really are.

If only you would let go of 'it'  .

There is another meaning of 'it' for you .

7 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

The first time I read this I thought you were literally telling everything (the sum total of the universe, not the individual Bum) to fuck off.  I thought that was a very impressive display of owned hostility indeed.

91sn32Q.jpg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

Same!

Even better, when I read:

10 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I've  lapped the Sun more than a few times

I pictured actually drinking the sun, as when a dog lapped up water. Though I literally would not doubt that either, considering..

• Like 1

śhrī-bhagavān uvācha
kālo ’smi loka-kṣhaya-kṛit pravṛiddho
lokān samāhartum iha pravṛittaḥ
ṛite ’pi tvāṁ na bhaviṣhyanti sarve
ye ’vasthitāḥ pratyanīkeṣhu yodhāḥ

Aside from this , yes ,   I have   drunk the Sun  from the chalice of life .

2ed1e79c5eca01d1272733cafd7bab97--magick

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this