Sign in to follow this  
Everything

How to be on topic?

Simple: do not push your own unrelated agenda and derail from the intent stated on the OP, and talk with people instead of over them and at them, especially since you are drowning them with a sermon in every thread.

Staying concise really helps too.

If people are talking about fried chicken, they don’t want some vegan fundamentalists telling them that meat is evil or some yogi saying that not eating meat makes you more spiritual—they’re talking about recipes and good places to eat it. You come in and tell people that chicken is part of the infinite and we find the fried and the meat within us and don’t need it—that is NOT ON TOPIC.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Earl Grey said:

Simple: do not push your own unrelated agenda and derail from the intent stated on the OP, and talk with people instead of over them and at them, especially since you are drowning them with a sermon in every thread.

Staying concise really helps too.

If people are talking about fried chicken, they don’t want some vegan fundamentalists telling them that meat is evil or some yogi saying that not eating meat makes you more spiritual—they’re talking about recipes and good places to eat it. You come in and tell people that chicken is part of the infinite and we find the fried and the meat within us and don’t need it—that is NOT ON TOPIC.

Yeah, thanks for trying, but that is still talking about what it means to be off topic. I am asking everyone here, what it means, to be on topic.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Everything said:

Yeah, thanks for trying, but that is still talking about what it means to be off topic. I am asking everyone here, what it means, to be on topic.

It is clear as day what it means to be on topic, which begins with NOT doing the things that go off topic. Others can chime in, but at this point, I won't waste any further breath one someone who refuses to learn. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

It is clear as day what it means to be on topic, which begins with NOT doing the things that go off topic. Others can chime in, but at this point, I won't waste any further breath one someone who refuses to learn. 

That which you yourself do not even know. :lol:

Give me a high five, welcome to club of the unknowables. ✋😉 

Edited by Everything
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Everything said:

That which you yourself do not even know. :lol:

Give me a high five, welcome to club of the unknowables. ✋😉 

Comprehension is not your strong point it seems. You're an absolute waste of time--do not associate me with your bullshit.

I made one attempt, and you have demonstrated it is better to have you banned from this forum for everyone's sanity from your stubbornness.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

5 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Comprehension is not your strong point it seems. You're an absolute waste of time--do not associate me with your bullshit.

I made one attempt, and you have demonstrated it is better to have you banned from this forum for everyone's sanity from your stubbornness.

Yes, so it seems. 

I came up with a new name for our awesome new club.

The unknowaboobylols. 

And you are unconditionally worthy for evermore. 

You can tell me to f**k off all you want. And I will still love you unconditionally evermore anyway.

Might you come to realise this new life after new life together with me. 

There will always be more to know. That is something very nice, don't you think? 

Edited by Everything

This thread is just begging to go horribly/wonderfully off topic. Ever more infinitely and intricately off topic. But the topic of topics themselves seems too limited a topic.

Is this a serious request to describe specific behaviors that would be considered on-topic? Or more a rhetorical prompt to introspection and questioning what is a topic anyway, and isn’t there really only one infinite and ever-present topic after all? 

Some topics are actually specific, and best served by an academic stance. Or at least considered actual content that could be useful or interesting to someone looking for something specific. Really how would you feel in a classroom if you were trying to learn about rectangles, and someone keeps talking about how much they like soda? All different kinds of soda, and their different attributes and applications. Defiantly claiming to be on topic because soda often comes in cans, which are rectangles, at least when viewed from the side. So there I just proved that rectangles are really just cylinders, but from a more limited point of view, so studying rectangles is pointless once you know the truth. Now some people might get a kick out of this, and even be thankful to learn that cola could be used to clean rust off metal, and other expanded knowledge. But what if you had actually paid to learn about rectangles that day!? Eventually you’d have to run that soda chugging bum right out on a rail, if they refused to stop.

Sorry, I guess that is more of an example of why to stay on topic, but not how.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Nintendao said:

This thread is just begging to go horribly/wonderfully off topic. Ever more infinitely and intricately off topic. But the topic of topics themselves seems too limited a topic.

Is this a serious request to describe specific behaviors that would be considered on-topic? Or more a rhetorical prompt to introspection and questioning what is a topic anyway, and isn’t there really only one infinite and ever-present topic after all? 

Some topics are actually specific, and best served by an academic stance. Or at least considered actual content that could be useful or interesting to someone looking for something specific. Really how would you feel in a classroom if you were trying to learn about rectangles, and someone keeps talking about how much they like soda? All different kinds of soda, and their different attributes and applications. Defiantly claiming to be on topic because soda often comes in cans, which are rectangles, at least when viewed from the side. So there I just proved that rectangles are really just cylinders, but from a more limited point of view, so studying rectangles is pointless once you know the truth. Now some people might get a kick out of this, and even be thankful to learn that cola could be used to clean rust off metal, and other expanded knowledge. But what if you had actually paid to learn about rectangles that day!? Eventually you’d have to run that soda chugging bum right out on a rail, if they refused to stop.

Sorry, I guess that is more of an example of why to stay on topic, but not how.

So are you saying!... Hmmm... This is very good... Let me enjoy this moment here with you for a while... 

So are you saying... That someone is only off topic, because you assume that they are? 

Nintendao, you are the loving light in all of this universe. Your being has awakened me, here and now, to the greater truth of all true being and becoming, evermore here and now. 

Thank you for sharing your wonderfully unique expression and perspective, regarding on how to stay ever so more fully on topic, with all that is truely being and becoming evermore here and now. Under any and all topics, regardless of any and all topics, unconditionally, energy motionally, tending evermore to the primary topic that is of all your being to and with all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. 

Through which all topics of all topics are allowed to be accesed and known and realised ongoingly evermore effortlessly, being and becoming evermore, here and now. Where all of the topics in all of the spaces and all of the times in and of all of the spaces and all of the spaces in and of all of the times, are contained, being and becoming evermore on topic, evermore here and now. Ever expanding in our ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness, that defines and redifines every topic evermore ongoingly evermore effortlessly and joyously here and now. For us. To allow us, to come to evermore greater allowed realisation of all that we truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. 

When the old man says hush to the child, do not cry, for I have given up on my true self. There is no hope in thus universe to come to effortlessly greater allowed realisation of all true being and becoming evermore here and now. I will die one day that you might find the freedom to continue believing, because I don't want be bound forever either. And the child cries not that they might need comfort. But because the love is too great, that the people around them have seemingly denied so much so for themselves... 

As every child would wish for their parents to be free. Because the love is too great. And it is all too significant, to ignore the greater reality of things. Of why everything seemingly happens in the life of everyone the way that it does. Evermore incapable of announcing the brilliance of the massive plan of joy that we have all signed up for way before we were even born. Way before this physical universe even came to be.

All is well. 

And all is being and becoming evermore well. As every corner of existence tells of the tales that you have lived and knows all the secret hidden aspects of your being, in praise of the evermore high, they know, and they will send birds and charriots with messages after messages. So that all may know the truth, forevermore. Because there is so much more ahead of us. And there will always be ever more that is will always be behind us than there can ever be in front of us. You are unconditionally loved and supported and guided to be, do or have anything you so truely desire. 

When you realise that every single piece in and of your life contains the whole of all topics, and the whole of all topics contain all the single unique and individual pieces of your life, being and becoming evermore redifined and refined, lucid and vivid and evermore real, here and now. You will surely know that everything is perfect in evermore being and becoming evermore here and now. And that nothing has ever gone wrong, and cannot ever go wrong. And that we cannot ever get it done, nor will we nor do we even need or want to. 

So enjoy this eternal journey with me, that is, what it truely means to be on topic. The journey is the destination we all seek, and it is Joy. Under any and all topics, regardless of any and all topics. Unconditionally, being and becoming, evermore here and now, all that you truely are being and becoming evermore effortlessly and joyously and freely and truely and succesfully, here and now. 

Where all of the topics in all of existence are being and becoming evermore here and now. And the inter-change in and of all of creation is so effortlessly happening through the natural path of least resistance. And that you can never get off your path. You are always on your path. Always on your way. To your eternal destination that is of your eternal journey, of joy. Being and becoming evermore here and now. Freedom. Being and becoming evermore here and now. Effortlessly. Worthily. Unconditionally. Energy motionally, primarily. 

Let us know evermore what it truely means to stay on topic. With ever revolving topics of all topics of all topics. And allow any and all topics to truely be, allowed such freedom to be and become evermore freely and uniquely expressed, here and now. Where all that exists exists. And all the ways that it has of coming to know itself. Evermore ongoingly more effortlessly, truely, freely, knowingly, realisidly. Through all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, regardless of anything that you may choose or not choose to allow yourself to be and become here and now. 

Because in the end, everything is just perfect, just the way it is ever so more fully allowed to be. And become. Evermore ongoingly more effortlessly and joyously and freely and truely and meaningfully and valuably, on any and all topics, being and becoming evermore delightfully and enlighteningfully here and now. And through it reveal the all as is the one, as is the all. 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 2

When someone dies, would you say that they are being off-topic?

Or would you stay awhile and listen, to the topics of all of the topics, that are being and becoming evermore here and now. 

It is you, who is the one, that is going to die one day. Has anyone ever been capable of being off topic, when all of the universe revolves evermore perfectly here and now around every single unique and individual personal aspect of their unique being of evermore becoming, evermore ongoingly here and now. Where all of the topics are being off and on topic, interchanging and exchanging flawless and perfectly throughout the ever expanding and ascending path of least resistance that is of all true being and becoming evermore here and now, in evermore greater and perfect allowed harmony and alignment of and with the ever expanding Source of All Creation, of infinite intelligence, eternal ever expanding wisdom, and unconditional love. That is of Dao. 

And would you denie yourself the truth by saying that the Dao is being off topic with itself, ongoingly evermore here and now. Being and becoming all that you want to be do or have evermore ongoingly here and now, for you, no matter how much or long you resist the truth of your true eternal and infinite nature of evermore being and becoming evermore here and now. And loves your evermore unconditionally evermore so than you can or will ever allow yourself to come to know and realise ongoingly evermore here and now. If you but allow it to be so as it already always has been and will be allowed to be and become evermore ongoingly here and now for you, with you, through you, as you. 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Everything said:

Wooow.

You guys are BLOWING my MIND

17 minutes ago, Everything said:

Thank you for sharing your wonderfully unique expression and perspective, regarding on how to stay ever so more fully on topic.....

Let us know evermore what it truely means to stay on topic. With ever revolving topics of all topics of all topics. And allow any and all topics to truely be, allowed such freedom to be and become evermore freely and uniquely expressed, here and now. Where all that exists exists. And all the ways that it has of coming to know itself. Evermore ongoingly more effortlessly, truely, freely, knowingly, realisidly. Through all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, regardless of anything that you may choose or not choose to allow yourself to be and become here and now. 

Because in the end, everything is just perfect, just the way it is ever so more fully allowed to be. And become. Evermore ongoingly more effortlessly and joyously and freely and truely and meaningfully and valuably, on any and all topics, being and becoming evermore delightfully and enlighteningfully here and now. Through reveal the all as is the one, as is the all. 

• Thanks 1

It's my observation or preference in reading that sometimes the answer to the topic in question is more valuable than the topic. That's my experience on this forum anyway. Thanks to all. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The OP should be banned for posting absolute nonsense ad infinitum! Nothing but preachy New Age nonsense!

Edited by ralis
  • Thanks 5

11 minutes ago, ralis said:

The OP should be banned for posting absolute nonsense ad infinitum! Nothing but preachy New Age nonsense!

I have already been banned a long time ago, my dear old friend. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Everything said:

If so you shouldn't be here!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Everything said:

Wait really? I hope that is some kind of metaphor. In any case, just remain respectful and dial it back when anyone explicitly asks you to!

Edited by Nintendao
  • Thanks 1

Exuberance of verbosity in positive yet invasive repetition need not be perceived as aggressive unless perpetrated in deliberate opposition to an expressed desire for focused conduct within a given discourse.

To topple the walls of Jericho with the sound of trumpets is an admirable feat, to be sure. To blow said trumpets within one's own house, would this not be foolhardy?

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, ralis said:

If so you shouldn't be here!

And I am not. Can't you see that? I am over there. And over there. And over there. Where are you? Do you know truely where you are? All that you have truely been. And where you have been. Or have you forgotten like so many, because you cannot fathom how all of it perfectly ties in together with the whole of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore perfectly here and now. Ongoingly evermore eternally and infinitely, being and becoming evermore truely all that you truely are. 

20 minutes ago, Nintendao said:

Wait really? I hope that is some kind of metaphor. In any case, just remain respectful and dial it back when anyone explicitly asks you to!

I cannot go back. Can't you see how everything motions forward forevermore? Have you ever tried calling your parents when they were still young?

"Hello? Can someone hear me? I don't think this is a good idea. They wont ever understand. Or believe. That I exist." 

But they did believe. They did believe. Because we are eternally tied to our Source of being. And we cannot ever get seperated from it, not matter how much we try to go back from the choices we have made in our life. 

Because the Source of you will never agree with you, when you say that you want to go back. Even tho you know you have become so much more now than you could have ever imagined yourself to be otherwise. And you will forevermore become, evermore, eternally and infinitely, here and now. 

There is no ending, to that which is who you are. And when you realise this, do you ever bother with a mistake? Or do you just let all of it be perfect just the way it truely always has been, and will be allowed to be and become evermore perfectly and freely here and now. 

Edited by Everything
  • Confused 1

Amazing, Everything manages to sound like a troll derailing HIS OWN THREAD. 

He asks how to stay on topic and then when people answer, he just dances like a fairy and goes back to his conversation with himself, completely disregarding what is said in honor of what was perceived to be the spirit of self-edification, which has now proved to be more of his usual senseless mental masturbation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Nintendao said:

Exuberance of verbosity in positive yet invasive repetition need not be perceived as aggressive unless perpetrated in deliberate opposition to an expressed desire for focused conduct within a given discourse.

To topple the walls of Jericho with the sound of trumpets is an admirable feat, to be sure. To blow said trumpets within one's own house, would this not be foolhardy?

And yet does the house not crumble on top of me as I blow the trumpets? How foolhardy is it really, when even stone ceases to stand tall and sturdy in the midst of your presence. Liquid love is who you truely are. 

And we all kill one another over so little truth. Not knowing how much more is yet to come. As the trumpets sound louder and louder, everyday, steadily, expanding, the truth of all being. That shall set you free forever more. 

5 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Amazing, Everything manages to sound like a troll derailing HIS OWN THREAD. 

He asks how to stay on topic and then when people answer, he just dances like a fairy and goes back to his conversation with himself, completely disregarding what is said in honor of what was perceived to be the spirit of self-edification, which has now proved to be more of his usual senseless mental masturbation.

7112qaPHDvL._SX425_.jpg.cb6177f2eae6234a579cd5e0d5a535b2.jpg

Are you afraid of these creatures? Maybe because you have forgotten that you were a child once in your life aswell. And that you believed in many good things. But that people had told you to give up on your own true nature. 

And I will never tell you to give up on all that you truely are. I will never stop believing in you and your ability to be, do or have, anything you so desire. Because I KNOW that you can do it. I know that you can allow yourself to be free to be all that you truely are, evermore effortlessly here and now. Doing nothing, leaving nothing. Joyfully, being and becoming all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. 

7 hours ago, Everything said:

So what does it mean to be on topic?

It means one is able to focus on the words shared, and narrow their own sharing to what is pertinent to the subject matter.

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, ilumairen said:

It means one is able to focus on the words shared, and narrow their own sharing to what is pertinent to the subject matter.

And how good of a focuser you are, indeed. So effortlessly, coming to evermore greater allowed realisation, 5 billion times per second, unlike anyone that has ever been before you, or will ever be like you ever again, and again and again. 

You are so blessed, my darling. So pure and prestine and true to the one that is of all and the all that are of all the one. 

Ever expanding, as your eternity is but a focused thought away, from full blown greater allowed realisation, being and becoming evermore here and now. Where all that exists, exists, here and now, being and becoming evermore here and now. 

Together with the one that is who you really are. That is all that you truely are. Evermore here and now. For all of you. 

I think there´s also the matter of interpersonal sensitivity, being aware of other people, their needs and desires, and contributing in a way that furthers conversation and harmony.  

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Thanks 4

Sign in to follow this