HouTian

David Verdesi's Teacher Da-Zen/Wu-Zen ?

Maybe a different Person,But seems a coincidence as both live in the same town. Information around 2 Years old.

Master Wu-zen

Qigong,Gongfu,Alchemy.

Traditional Chinese Medical Tuina Hospital.

Mudanjiang, Heilongjiang, China 157000,

Tel: 0086-0453-643-2663

Regards,

Edited by HouTian

Seriously man. It would speak a lot for you if you were to respect the privacy of people a little more in the future, whoever that poor guy is who might now get spammed with unnecessary mail or worse: phone calls...

:)

Harry

Maybe a different Person,But seems a coincidence as both live in the same town. Information around 2 Years old.

Master Wu-zen

Qigong,Gongfu,Alchemy.

Regards,

Master Wu-zen

Qigong,Gongfu,Alchemy.

Regards,

Interesting, so where did you found it? Newspaper (which), leaflet, website (url).

Pietro

Sunshine

How different is LSD to Mo Pais methods of meditation regarding filling dan tian , yin yang gong etc?

WYG

does he speak English? if not is there a way to translate a letter without it sounding like:

all your base are belong to us, you have no chance to survive make your time hahahah!

does he speak English? if not is there a way to translate a letter without it sounding like:

all your base are belong to us, you have no chance to survive make your time hahahah!

This one is confusing "mwight" :)

Sunshine

How different is LSD to Mo Pais methods of meditation regarding filling dan tian , yin yang gong etc?

WYG

Hi WYG,

as I do not know the Mo Pai methods I can not compare. If I could I'd very likely not talk about it...

Harry

Master Wu-zen

Qigong,Gongfu,Alchemy.

Regards,

this is not david's teacher da zhen... the information you gave about wang liping is also bogus... ever heard the aesop fable called sour grapes...

"Sour grapes is the false denial of desire for something sought but not acquired; to denigrate and feign disdain for that which one could not attain. This metaphor originated from the fable The Fox and the Grapes by Aesop, where the protagonist fox fails to reach some grapes hanging high up on a vine, retreats, and rationalizes that the grapes are probably unripe anyway... The phrase is sometimes also used to refer to one expressing, in an unsportsmanlike or ungracious way, anger or frustration at having failed to acquire something (i.e. being a "sore loser"), regardless of whether the party denies their desire for the item (i.e. hypothetical girl Joumanna being jealous of the fact that no one buys her lunch). Not including the denial of desire is technically a slipshod extension of the metaphor because it is inconsistent with the phrase's origin in the fable and the notion of the grapes being declared "sour"."

Edited by dunbar

Dunbar,

You forgot to mention Davids other teacher Qiu Fu Yi(Who was proven a Fraud & admitted to trickery on national Television). The contact information posted Here was correct and Verified by many Private Messages, E-mails,Etc.

Regards,

this is not david's teacher da zhen... the information you gave about wang liping is also bogus... ever heard the aesop fable called sour grapes... :lol: you are like the aesop poster boy... :lol:

this guy was nominally associated with david at best, old news... david met him ten years ago... do you have some practice that you do or do you just spend all your time thinking about david and looking for scraps on the web? kind of a waste of time to obsess about this stuff when you have never met david or his teachers or even any students... isn't it just a little embarrasing to go on and on for two years writing stupid shit about someone you have never met? you keep pooping these comments out like they actually had some meaning or impact on the community of dedicated individuals that are david's students... if it was all hype, why would the 30 people who studied with david in china last year all come back with testamony that david is legit... writing about the abilities they witnessed and signing up for more training?

don't feed the trolls... :lol:

Dunbar,

Fist of all let Me make clear that I have no intention in studying with David,His Over Priced Masters,Or his Under-Achieving students,All of whom i might like to add can do nothing.

Secondly,After reading your posts its very clear you think Yourself as some kind of Authority on matters regarding David & the Mopai,When in reality you are a nobody. If its such old news ( i posted it around 18 months ago when nobody, youself included even had a clue who Qiu Fuyi was !) then you should have posted it yourself.

But dont sit back & try to criticize people for handing out information which some are charging Thousands for.

I know this information is appreciated by many ,So if you dont like it just skip this thread.

End of discussion & Good luck in your Seach fo the Truth.

Regards.

Edited by HouTian

But dont sit back & try to criticize people for handing out information which some are charging Thousands for.

I know this information is appreciated by many ,So if you dont like it just skip this thread.

But where is this information you are talking about?

seriously

Harry

Dunbar,

Fist of all let Me make clear that I have no intention in studying with David,His Over Priced Masters,Or his Under-Achieving students,All of whom i might like to add can do nothing.

again, sour grapes... of course you do... if you had the money, you would be at david's seminar in a newyork minute... even a child could determine that through your writing...

Secondly,After reading your posts its very clear you think Yourself as some kind of Authority on matters regarding David & the Mopai,When in reality you are a nobody. If its such old news ( i posted it around 18 months ago when nobody, youself included even had a clue who Qiu Fuyi was !) then you should have posted it yourself.
wait, i though you said he was on the national news in china... oh ya i forgot that you are the only one with access to youtube...

i haven't studied with david... yet, but i don't have to be an authority on anything to see what a complete fake you are...

End of discussion & Good luck in your Seach fo the Truth.

Regards.

here's what we found out about some of the information houtian has been publishing here:

houtian wrote:"Greeting To All,

Great Shifu Wang Li Ping will be holding a free public seminar From march 15-18th in China.

Shifu Wang is acknowledged as one of the most Powerful Qi-Gong Masters Today & been written about extensivly by various pubilications both Here & Abroad.

http://www.amazon.com/Opening-Dragon-Gate-...n/dp/0804831858

Some of the topics covered will be, Basic Incantation Practice, Qi-Gong & Development

of Latent Extraordinary Functions.

This is a Treasure & Rare opportunity to meet with a Genuine Qi-Gong Master & many of the Magical students associated with Him.

Contact Fee $2800 USD 1st March."

after you posted this, david informed the group on their forum that wang liping himself said he was not holding a seminar at that time and that your information is basically bs... and that anyone stupid enough to give you 2800 bucks for bogus information is getting taken for a ride...

so much for you claim of giving free information... or correct information for that matter...

now david on the other hand has taken a group to study with wang liping and the feedback from students was sound and again it's clear that david is running a legit training program... and increasingly clear that you're information is basically taken from scraps of information found on the web without much thought or consideration for the truth or other people...

conclusion: you are a person with little intelligence or no morals or both...

Edited by dunbar

for studying under such a prestigious teacher davidilites sure are hostile :wacko:

right, now simply pointing out that someone is clearly giving false information is over the top... i'm not a student, just a member of their forum... wang liping said the man is giving bogus info and charging almost 3000... sorry for offending your sensabilities...

I won't engage here in any polemics, neither will I comment upon what HouTian wrote. I just want to add my five cents worth. Dunbar said:

"if it was all hype, why would the 30 people who studied with david in china last year all come back with testamony that david is legit... writing about the abilities they witnessed and signing up for more training?"

This is not quite true. There is supposedly a considerable number of people who participated in D. Verdesi's seminars that were shocked and suprised to hear of the hidden costs (which were in certain cases very high) for the medicines. The main problem was that they weren't informed in any way in advance of these costs.

Just take a look at D. Verdesi's new website (http://www.traditionaltao.com/) under the heading "Training in China" and see if there is anywhere clearly mentioned that empowerments, medicines, etc. will be charged separately or if there are even price-ranges available. For your reference a quote of the text under the heading "Training in China":

"In the past, David has allowed students to receive empowerments and treatments from a master to assist in their individual training; in addition students have, in past seminars, been allowed to witness demonstrations given by a master. You can read about these experiences on the Foundation Training Forum as well as the Student Articles section.

We have begun planning the next group for 2008 which is scheduled to take place in China in late summer or autumn. The tuition is 5000.00 Euros, plus accommodation and airfare."

Pay attention to the last sentence! Why is it not written: "The tuition is 5000.00 Euros, plus accommodation and airfare. In case you will use the opportunity to receive empowerments and treatments from a master this will be an additional cost payed separately."? Why was not such a disclaimer put up?

It's not my problem how the Verdesi-people run their organization, but it's clear that they are not entirely honest.

And finally Sean Denty says that D. Verdesi indeed has a Ph. D. (http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?showtopic=4731&st=60), but doesn't want to let us know from which university and when did Verdesi obtain his credentials. He also says that he is writting together with Rene Navarro a biography of Verdesi. How can it be possible that he doesn't know where Verdesi obtained his Ph. D. - a very poor biographer if you ask me! And if he knows, why is he so reluctant to let us know the information? As it was already said several times on this board a Ph. D. dissertation and the Ph. D. credentials are always public information.

Why I'm writting all this? Because I don't like pompous, arrogant people who try to lure and deceive people. No matter how high and profound their achievement.

As said I'll leave it at this and won't engage in any further polemic.

G.

Edited by Gamuret

You know G. I don't want to comment much upon what is true about your posts and what is not. It is too tiring, even though I know some things a tiny little better, while others I have no clue about... One thing really gets on my nerves though:

I very much consider PMs to be private and it has become really worrying how little that gets respected.

Harry

This is not quite true. There is supposedly a considerable number of people who participated in D. Verdesi's seminars that were shocked and surprised to hear of the hidden costs (which were in certain cases very high) for the medicines. The main problem was that they weren't informed in any way in advance of these costs.

if this was such a big issue, why aren't those students coming out and talking about it? you would think at least one student would back up your position, but none have... why? in fact it's the opposite with students saying that you don't know what you are talking about... again why is that?

aside from some information you found on their website, what actual proof are you offering that they are crooks? ...i don't mean to beg the obvious, but i haven't seen one student openly complaining that they felt ripped off and you are making some strong accusations or at least suggesting criminal activity... why haven't the police been involved, why are all these students who were ripped off signing up for further training?

...please elaborate...

well, it seems pretty obvious that finding this information is quite important for you.

For whatever reason it is important for you, it does not matter.

So, why don't you just contact directly Rene? I mean, Rene, is a nice person. I don't have his email address, but I am sure Michael (Winn) has it. He lists Rene as his "faculty" of the Healing Tao University. So I think that if you send a mail to Michael, explaining your concerne, and why you would like to contact Rene, he might be able to help you.

I mean, I know it might be costly, but you could consider going for a workshop with Rene, and asking it while you are there. I know it sounds folliosh to spend so much money for an information which is public, but Rene workshop are generally so good that I am sure the money will be well spent. And then you can ask Rene with ease about it.

Personally I think that David's PhD is quite irrelevant to his accomplishments, which seem to standup by themselves.

This is not quite true. There is supposedly a considerable number of people who participated in D. Verdesi's seminars that were shocked and suprised to hear of the hidden costs (which were in certain cases very high) for the medicines. The main problem was that they weren't informed in any way in advance of these costs.

Pay attention to the last sentence! Why is it not written: "The tuition is 5000.00 Euros, plus accommodation and airfare. In case you will use the opportunity to receive empowerments and treatments from a master this will be an additional cost payed separately."? Why was not such a disclaimer put up?

To my understanding, the empowerments/healing/demonstrations did not cost extra, it was the medicine - which they were not required or pressured to take. I believe those who were upset were upset only because they weren't informed ahead of time. This information is now posted in the student experiences section of the forum however, for future participants - I don't believe adding it to the site is necessary, as many have a clean bill of health, and don't need medicine. And even those who do have conditions, aren't required to purchase any.

Why I'm writting all this? Because I don't like pompous, arrogant people who try to lure and deceive people. No matter how high and profound their achievement.

I'm really sorry you feel that way. I have met David, and he is very genuine, humble, nice person. Very down to earth - and so are the other instructors/assistants in Denmark.

It's really hard to judge things from behind your computer. The only real way is to find out for one's self. Although, it's kind of circular - those who check it out have an affinity for the training/teachers - so they don't need convinced in the first place. So really, debating is kind of pointless - I just wanted to rebute the above so that no one got the wrong impression.

I'm sure everyone has their path, and I hope everyone finds a path that they feel they belong on as I have. What I don't understand is why people have to attack things like this - his students range all over the gamut in terms of types of people,professions,age etc. The ones I've met are also great people, who are very happy with the training they've received. The training is worth while, and if you don't have an interest in meeting a master or what's entailed, training is comparable to many alike seminars. So where's the harm or foul?

Best Wishes,

- Rick F.

When I read this complete tread this again looks that man sell and that all this is trade with some bogus masters for big sum of dolars.Nor real schools nor lineage but only business.This is so sad to read.How some can trade tradition?This is not Daoism.

Ormus

• Like 1