Owledge

Here's a tough question to ponder (about truth):

How can you know that you know the truth if you believe that you know the truth?

• Thanks 1

I don't know that absolute truth exists because it is relative...for instance, we think that is the truth that man has set foot on the moon. But I for one was not there to observe it. And if I were there could I trust only  my eyes because I could not hear the astronaut's foot crunch the lunar soil. And if I could hear, how could I trust my ears since I have never stepped on lunar "soil" in my life. And as I watch it all happen on TV how could I say I believe it was happening since anything can be misrepresented by the media in order to sway public opinion and interest. 

Belief and knowing are different. That is how it is that in a court proceeding, belief is not enough to convict a man...a preponderance of evidence can lead me to knowing. But then again, there are 11 other jurors who have to decide the outcome of the accused. Mix in prejudice, juror history and background, education etc. and the outcome can be affected by independent variables one cannot control for. 

I trust that Owledge is posting this question, but it could be his wife. 

6 hours ago, Owledge said:

How can you know that you know the truth if you believe that you know the truth?

All truth is relative.  So more you are “all”, the greater the span of your relative truth...

• Like 2

On 1-12-2019 at 2:46 PM, Owledge said:

You can feel/sense emotionally, wether or not your perspective is more in alignment or less in alignment with your greater knowing of your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness or soul or source of you, of pure positive energy. Of which you are an inseperable extension of it. Hence you always feel your energy motional relativity to it, as your valuable emotional guidance system. 

• Like 1