manitou

A movie of enlightenment

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood.  (Tom Hanks as Mr. Rogers)

I just saw it, and I honestly think it could go a long way in raising collective consciousness.

Does anyone else see it?

(or did I just smoke some good sativa?)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, steve said:

I wasn’t planning to see it but now I must!

Please do!  I'd love to hear how you feel about it.  I went in with real low expectations because truthfully, all I wanted to do was go sit in the dark with a room full of strangers and eat popcorn.  I went to see this movie because it wasn't one of the ones I really want to see with a friend.  Please let me know if I was just a bit elevated.....if you catch my drift.  This movie is not a two dimensional form of recreation - it's a three dimensional spiritual experience.

(Unless, of course, I was overly susceptible...)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

That’s awesome! As a tyke I took many a trolley ride to the land of make-believe, and other groovy projects around the neighborhood. All set to some tight piano jazz to boot. I‘ve caught some documentary about what a saint in real life he was, too. I’m so glad to hear this movie is doing justice to the greatness.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Nintendao said:

That’s awesome! As a tyke I took many a trolley ride to the land of make-believe, and other groovy projects around the neighborhood. All set to some tight piano jazz to boot. I‘ve caught some documentary about what a saint in real life he was, too. I’m so glad to hear this movie is doing justice to the greatness.

I didn't grow up with Mr. Rogers, I was more the Sheriff John generation.  I didn't know much about Mr. Rogers.  This movie came as a complete shock to me, really.  I sat there in my seat, stunned after it was over.  The movie doesn't focus  much on the show at all;  it focuses on a relationship he had with a reporter that was covering him as a fluff piece for his paper.  Needless to say, Mr. Rogers saw how broken the man was....and Mr. Rogers

woo-wayed the guy with his kind and silent presence.

Edited by manitou
  • Like 2

I was going to wait until it came out for purchase to. play at home but now we will see it soon while its on the big screen - thanks for the heads up!

The trailer roger reminds me of luke skywalker from star wars the last jedi. 

And tom hanks, it's just too cheesy of a resemblance. He is that goof that always saves everyone! Just like luke! I love it. :lol:

He is like,

"soldier, you gotta save this dude." 

Mr. Rogers: "Roger." 

He actually saves a dude from an impossible scenario. Real casually... 

"life is like a box of sages... You never know what you're gonna get next." 

There are so many good people on this planet. 

And so much loving attention is flowing here from places that are not even conceivable at the moment. But allot of love is here. And we are in the middle of all of this. 

I can pick the mr. Rogers of my life so easily. Like oh there is a mr roger. And oh there is another one. Oh that person suddenly became a mr roger all out of an incidence that was co-incidided. Co created. Well intended. We all have a mr rogers inside of us. Actually scrap that.

ALL OF CREATION RESIDES WITHIN EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US! 

What more can I say? :lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Everything said:

What more can I say? :lol:

Nothing!

That up there was perfect, you really outdid yourself, seriously, what a tour de force, and now you've saved all of our souls, we totally understand and accept and embody your teachings evermore, so thank you, you can finally just retire now and go back to the 36th level of the heavens where I'm sure they're starting to miss you, please and thank you!

1 hour ago, Walker said:

Nothing!

That up there was perfect, you really outdid yourself, seriously, what a tour de force, and now you've saved all of our souls, we totally understand and accept and embody your teachings evermore, so thank you, you can finally just retire now and go back to the 36th level of the heavens where I'm sure they're starting to miss you, please and thank you!

36th heaven?! 

WHAT THE ACTUAL.... THAT IS PROBABLY WHY I HAVE ALWAYS FELT SO STRANGE AND WEIRD :blink:

I thought, oh maybe if I am lucky I can go to the 5th heaven :lol:

I have witnessed the 11th or 12th the arcturian light throne dimension and it was rapturously extatic. Like.... God... I can even begin describing. 

I imagine if 36th is like almost 3 times as good? Or accelerated. 

Anyway, how do I even go to the 5th dimension? You must've been places, where is the love at walker? 

16 hours ago, Jim D. said:

The Passion of the Christ

After such a long time, people are still more interested in crucifying. Than peace. Humans are weird, don't you think? Out of all the things we could remember him for. We idolize the part where he gets tortured and murdered. And killed by his fellow human beings. And make a movie out of it, to remind ourselves what we are actually asking of humanity. To murder and sacrifice. 

Do you think you were born to kill, murder and or get killed and murdered? Do you think my parents poked a sword in eachother and out of that battle, I was born? 

Do you think, Jesus wants you to remember him for his crucifiction? Do you think, all the good people of this world want to end up in an electric chair that you wear around your neck? 

Do you know what passion means? As an emotion. Can you feel the difference of passion and despair? Or have you never experienced passion before? 

Have you ever thought that you can only be happy and joyful when you are dead? Are you only willing to observe the love that exists within you when someone you love dies? Or can you feel the difference between grief and love? 

Do you think hugging someone you love with great passion, feels like love. Or do you think that watching them get tortured and murdered feels good to you? Do you think it feels like passion to watch someone get murdered? Or are capable of feeling the difference between passion and grief. 

Are you aware of your emotional guidance system? 

Sometimes life is so easy and obvious, that it is almost insulting to remind someone of their true natural nature and greater knowing, that they always have acces to. 

But I have been stupid enough to know the value of remembrance. And I am now able to know jesus for who he truely was and is. Because I now can feel the difference between who I think I am, and who I truely am, being and becoming evermore, effortlessly and joyfully, here and now. More than peace. Way more. And never less. 

There is no truth in the struggle of humanity. For every struggle is a struggle with the self. And the self cannot be known when you struggle with it. When you allow yourself to be who you are, then you will know who you truely are, being and becoming evermore effortlessly and perfectly, flawlessly, purely, truely, here and now. Joyfully. Knowing your true value of being, evermore, ongoingly, evermore, effortlessly, here and now. Naturally, here and now. Obviously. Effortlessly. Evermore enlighteningly. Evermore allowing the relief of your allowing your evermore effortlessly greater allowed realisation, of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. 

When nothing is done, nothing is left undone. And you are the co-creator of your joyful life experience to be do or have anything you truely want, also known by you, vividly, lucidly, realisedly, effortlessly, knowingly, freely, naturally, joyfully, valuably, truely. In full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation, your inner being, you true nature, your natural nature, your life force, your greater non-physical consciousness, your soul. The source of you. As it is being and becoming evermore effortlessly here and now. That doesn't require anything to be done, but everything to be allowed. To support and love and guide you evermore unconditionally, energy motionally, emotionally, here and now. So you can come to know all that you truely want to be do or have, because you are being and becoming it evermore effortlessly and naturally here and now. 

In the context of Catholicism, the crucifixion is how this religion controls its members. It is how they guilt man to keep coming back, keep confessing, and of course keep financially supporting the Church. As you come into a Catholic Church people are reminded of "what they did to this man, Jesus, through sin."

What impressed me at the time I watched this movie was the steady build up tension centered around punishing honesty and integrity. What impressed me was how it is that it touched my inner connection with one person, who allowed himself to not fight back, but endure. Subsequent to the movie, I researched medical and physical abuses this man endured without dying before he reached Calvary. I thought that he should have bled out from the lacerations. But the Romans were experts in extending the torture to life or death. (See below).

There are mistakes in reporting where Jesus was nailed. They should have shown his legs nailed to the sides of the tree he died on. Please read the article below. 

www.ugchristiannews.com/jesus-suffering-and-crucifixion-a-medical-point-of-view/

Yes, I was a sheep that followed the Church into insanity because I believed at the time it could show me the way to freedom and salvation. 

Today, I believe in nothing and everything.