Sign in to follow this  
lightwins

How do I join the personal practice forum?

Hi. I'm lightwins; I'm new here and I like to know how to join the personal practice forum. Thanks for an assist.

If you are interested in hosting your own personal practice forum, send a PM to Sean and let him know.

Good luck and welcome!

What type of practice are you involved in?

If you are interested in hosting your own personal practice forum, send a PM to Sean and let him know.

Good luck and welcome!

What type of practice are you involved in?

I've been doing Tibetan Buddhist naked awareness practices, primarily Dzogchen, for about the last ten years and have recently begun practicing kunlun nei gung. (I am interested in the personal practice forum because I was told by Chad that there were some interesting threads about the ways that the kunlun develops and I wanted to see that.)

I've been doing Tibetan Buddhist naked awareness practices, primarily Dzogchen, for about the last ten years and have recently begun practicing kunlun nei gung. (I am interested in the personal practice forum because I was told by Chad that there were some interesting threads about the ways that the kunlun develops and I wanted to see that.)

PS Pardon my duh, but how do I find Sean's email address?

welcome to taobums!

Thanks

J

Sign in to follow this