Sign in to follow this  
welkin

All Welcome for open conversation with no secret motives

34 minutes ago, welkin said:

Have you heard of stealthbombers, jets, AI robots developing incredibly quickly. And. yet you want to grow your army. Something tells me someone stuck in a certain timeline

There are a myriads of reasons why this “futuristic warfare” argument is ridiculous is because of the larger number deaths and also the complete lack of accountability due to being not part of the Geneva convention stipulations for warfare and conduct. In case you’re too young or uninformed to remember, Blackwater mercenaries in Iraq along with drones are the reason there is NO accountability for acts of war. Silicon Valley and its disruption ethos in war is a terrible reason why breaking conventions are not always a good thing. Tsk, tsk. Uninformed opinions yet again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gendao said:

Woa, ever get your blood pressure checked, buddy?  Or your opinions, for that matter?

First, ralis is like a "woke" ex-doctor/insider who now accurately sees what his old system was really for (Big Pharma not true health).  He said so himself, and I was simply agreeing with him.

And my post and memes also referenced Newsweek, uncontested American history, and the US Declaration of Independence.  So no, those facts are NOT wrong and cannot be easily dismissed by your blanket assertions.

Sorry, but what you feel as "rudeness" is simply the uncomfortable truth pushing you out of your comfy, colonialist foxhole and shifting your entire paradigm.  But it's OK, aim high and be all you can be, private...Enlil appreciates all your sacrifices for his world cause! :lol:

I can't even believe he called that rude. Like i don't care if he called you or anyone else that. Because i don't defend people or friends. I defend truth.

But to claim that that was "rude", is like wtf?

Your logic and spirit has either betrayed you, you must really believe everyone around is a fool to believe that, or your karmic build up for this lifetime is so low you can't tell an apple from an orange.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, gendao said:

Woa, ever get your blood pressure checked, buddy?  Or your opinions, for that matter?

First, ralis is like a "woke" ex-doctor/insider who now against what his old system was really for (Big Pharma not true health).  He said so himself, and I was simply agreeing with him.  Hence, he is tired of the "thank you for your service" meme because it makes him feel like an imperialist tool, now...if you need it spelled out for you? 

And my post and memes also referenced Newsweek, uncontested American history, and the US Declaration of Independence.  So no, those facts are NOT wrong and cannot be easily dismissed by your blanket assertions.

And finally, the OP actually liked my post...so HE obviously didn't find it "rude," lol!

Sorry, but what you feel as "rudeness" is simply the uncomfortable truth pushing you out of your comfy, colonialist foxhole and shifting your entire paradigm.  But it's OK, aim high and be all you can be, private...Enlil appreciates all your personal sacrifices for his world cause!  One day, I'm sure it will lead to your jetpack, harem, and hot dog trees, though!!! :lol:

Foxhole.jpg

Yeah, you aren’t presenting primary documents, moron, you’re presenting citations or quotes from it. Presenting and organizing facts is another manner of distorting them, much like people love to cite the same goddamn American constitution to justify their left or right wing views, or, in your case, talking about China and Sumer or colonialism while never having any formal academic or in-country experience.

And before you go speaking on behalf of @ralis, why not shut your goddamn trap and let the man speak for himself? You’ve got a serious issue with thinking you’ve got insight that so far nobody on this forum in their right mind will ever see (thereby excluding the OP who is not in his right mind and liking your comment being beside the point).

And once again, ad hominem arguments and strawman bullshit isn’t pushing me out of a colonialist foxhole, because YOU are the one who thinks anyone who doesn’t agree with you is stuck in that foxhole. You still have yet to prove you have anything of value aside from showing yourself as having a colonialist mindset for assuming others can’t think because of history, which is itself a form of colonial mindset thinking you’re above others when you haven’t been colonized and yet come from the colonizer culture. Woke much? Hypocrite much? And you call ralis woke? Get fucked.

You are extremely rude. It ain’t just this thread, it’s across the board. Fuck your Sitchin and your colonial argument for everything wrong with the world agenda. You haven’t got a goddamn clue and we work in the world you’ve yet to see or have anything to prove you’ve done anything for outside of your computer screen and conspiracy theory cork board and pins.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, gendao said:

Exactly.  Nothing noble about megadestructive colonialist wars to control, secure, and sequester more global resources. 

caption_10118445.jpg

vw8MAUV.jpg

5AkM0Wr.jpg

mlF0BzP.jpg

In fact, it is the exact opposite!!!

O9e4fVw.png

Yes, this is what all Christian colonialist nations are REALLY fighting for!  As evidenced by their entire histories...not 0rwellian Doublespeak propaganda/projection!

lo6Av8a.jpg

vWQQraA.jpg

This is completely out of context.

Debating what or who killed who doesn't belong in this thread.

^  Well, not when you requote the entire thing...how about just the first line for brevity, geez?

25 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Yeah, you aren’t presenting primary documents, moron, you’re presenting citations or quotes from it.

And before you go speaking on behalf of @ralis, why not shut your goddamn trap and let the man speak for himself? You’ve got a serious issue with thinking you’ve got insight that so far nobody on this forum in their right mind will ever see (thereby excluding the OP who is not in his right mind and liking your comment being beside the point).

And once again, ad hominem arguments and strawman bullshit

You are extremely rude. It ain’t just this thread, it’s across the board. Fuck your Sitchin and your colonial argument for everything wrong with the world agenda. You haven’t got a goddamn clue and we work in the world you’ve yet to see or have anything to prove you’ve done anything for outside of your computer screen and conspiracy theory cork board and pins.

The memes or quotes provided the links or sources for the primary documents, you fool. :rolleyes:

And I did directly quote ralis...

On 11/22/2019 at 9:42 AM, ralis said:

Thank you for your service is just another feel good trite meme. I really get tired of hearing it!

There are times when I think the draft should be reinstated thereby forcing all to serve in some capacity. No deferments for bone spurs or other bullshit. Why? Then the U.S. government will be forced to stop using the military as a war of aggression across the world. The primary function of the U.S. military is to stand guard for imperialist corporate interests! E.g. the recent remark by Trump in which he stated that the military had secured the Syrian oil fields

So completely contrary to your false accusations...YES, my memes DIRECTLY ILLUSTRATED ralis's OWN shared views, here!  Wow, hello McFly...anybody home???

And then you accuse me of rude ad hominem arguments...right after calling me rude, the OP not in his right mind, and dismissing his opinion on the matter, after YOU speak on his behalf, in HIS own thread.  LMFAO!

Mirror, mirror, on the wall... :lol:

Edited by gendao
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, gendao said:

^  Well, not when you requote the entire thing...how about just the first line for brevity, geez?

The memes or quotes provided the links or sources for the primary documents, you fool. :rolleyes:

So completely contrary to your false accusations...YES, my memes DIRECTLY ILLUSTRATED ralis's OWN shared views, here!  Wow, hello McFly...anybody home???

And then you accuse me of rude ad hominem arguments...right after calling me rude, the OP not in his right mind, and dismissing his opinion on the matter, after YOU speak on his behalf, in HIS own thread.  LMFAO!

Thank you for not being too lazy to prove of just how deceiving this lizard is. i preferred for people to search for obvious proof of his silly accusations. But now realize, why would they waste their time in looking into those things. Most people do believe this silly %3#%'s silly accusations.

I now realize my laziness or choice to not spend time explaining why this fucking kid is lying as if i were parent, was what this lying snake was utilizing to counter every argument.

If he writes more deceiving bullshit, let's just keep responding in the same light bringing manner.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, welkin said:

I can't even believe he called that rude. Like i don't care if he called you or anyone else that. Because i don't defend people or friends. I defend truth.

But to claim that that was "rude", is like wtf?

Your logic and spirit has either betrayed you, you must really believe everyone around is a fool to believe that, or your karmic build up for this lifetime is so low you can't tell an apple from an orange.

Riiiiignt posting memes is “truth” just like the far right and uninformed new age retro hippies like to use that promote an argument they subscribe to but can’t even elaborate on it if you were held on stage in front of a mic.

Again, where’s your skill? Where’s your ability to back up your claims? Neither of you have demonstrated any academic or professional qualifications on the historical things you misquote, neither of you have language skills or travel experience, and somehow, you’re more authoritative? 

Yeah. Not buying that, when I’m the guy who fucking lived in those countries and learned those languages, and spoke with the people rather than getting a bunch of memes or complete misinformation and pass it as fact.

20 hours ago, gendao said:

You quote @ralis but you characterize him completely different, again, misrepresentation of what someone says. Typical gendao, distort and divert, as well as fail to understand context. Shit for brains who still won’t show what his qualifications are: no other languages spoken, no academic or professional skills and experience, and no fact checking.  

The OP and topic here is no different from us going to Drew and his thread on sexual predators and pointing out he’s a fucking pervert, and him bitching about it. Or Mskied and his shit and us pointing out how he’s totally mental with all the disinformation and misinformation he’s posting.

Well guess what? Welkin, Mskied,and you and Drew and Everything are all part of the same mindset of dump your nonsense everywhere regardless of whether anyone wants to hear it, and only serve to show your idiocy. The only people who have any remote interest in what you say are the mental and those who have no fucking exposure to real power, real travel and work experience, real academic and primary sources for facts, or any actual insight. Comparing your New Age Retro Hippy trip to actual traditions and retrofitting your Sitchin garbage to make it suit your conspiracies will never make the disinformation there any more factual just like enough people saying the world is flat won’t ever make it flat and change actual recorded empirical evidence.

And so far, neither you Gendao or Welkin have answered what the fuck your language, professional, or international exposure have been, leading me to conclude that you have no idea what the hell you are talking about yet bizarrely love to misinterpret through memes (hardly a tertiary source), and even if a meme quotes newsweek (a SECONDARY source, you idiot) you obviously haven’t read that article linked in full. Or quoting a meme of the constitution, your citation to it is as ridiculous as fundamentalists citing it to shoot people up at schools. 

And oh look: right here gendao says he is in accord with the OP rather than the flow but goes against the OP when it’s Drew in his full lotus thread—both Welkin and Drew are insane in the membrane, yet you still can’t seem if you’re part of the crowd or iconoclastic. “Mirror mirror on the wall yourself”, little man.

Think you’ve got experience, skill or logic and authority? Talk is cheap. Prove you can back your shit up, otherwise, you’re no closer to the truth than your pubic hairs are to Uranus.

Edited by Earl Grey

Your point of view is always valid. You don't have to argue about which point of view is more valid. If there was only one truth, there would be only one person. That'd be pretty boring. So you argue only if you are not in agreement with your own point of view, fully yet. If you were, you don't need to change the perspective of another, because you would know the value of your true identity which is unique, and thus also know the value of the true identity of any another, which is unique aswell.

Rather appreciate the point of view of others, and then it simply informs you, of the misunderstanding that the people around you are having. That is important to know, not because you have to join them in their misunderstanding. But because they are not going to join you in your understanding, especially when their misunderstanding gets activated by them for themselves flowing against themselves, by virtue of their free will to explore the contrasting environment of immense variety that is of this physical time space reality, to come to new preferences, and further understanding of one their own true nature from several different points of view and path ways of eternal being and becoming evermore here and now. It is simply freedom that allows another person to argue about misunderstandings, endlessly, for the purpose of arguing itself. For the purpose of experiencing a lesser allowed freedom for themselves of themselves by virtue of their own freedom to do so, to the point, that it becomes self destructive, as death is the imaginary boundary where one naturally and effortlessly releases themselves from their own self insisted and self created self contradiction.

If the intention is arguing, you cannot force them to choose otherwise. Why they choose that, is also not relevant. What is relevant, is that someone is capable of maintaining their alignment with their own greater knowing. So that when people are done arguing, they can then be allowed to have an opportunity to heal from their own self imposed self created self contradictory energy, by having an example of lesser resistant states of being, that they can choose to easily addopt for themselves or not, if they do wish to give up or surrender their self contradictory thought forms, by virtue of free will and the influence of your being, that offers the preferred state of being as an option, not with words, but by simple presence of beingness, of knowingness. It is a very simple choice and expression of knowledge. To simply be yourself without trying to change yourself or another. To simply offer your state of being. This is also much more consistent and long lasting in benefit and much more effective and powerful and unconditional, and so evermore present in evermore conditions of all life being and becoming evermore here and now. And thus evermore effortless and joyful and fun and natural. And meaningful and personal from within and without aswell. What a surprise right? The easy way is the best way. And the more you know that the more fun life becomes for you.

And there will always be those who can inspire you to a more preffered state of being of greater allowed realisation of a greater allowed realisation of a greater allowed realisation of a greater allowed realisation of freedom or joy or whatever you want to be do or have, it is an eternal process of being and becoming, and fine tuning. Sure at some point, the being is evolved to a more consistent stable and aligned identity that is more in alignment and reflective of their true nature of being, so arguing is really not gonna be necessary at that point. It's more a conversation that is the natural expression for the further allowed realisation of the further allowed fine tuning of the further greater allowed realisation, ongoingly, being and becoming evermore here and now, in evermore greater allowed alignment and harmonization and realisation of and with your own greater non-physical consciousness. That happens anyway wether you converse or not. But conversation, as with any connditional life experiences that are indicative or evidence of alignment, are simply fun side effects, or extra's. Like fun extra's along the way of your eternal being and becoming evermore here and now. And since it is not that important, you can also enjoy it that much more and thus benefit that much more from it, you integrate your own true nature thus evermore, from within and without, it becomes fully retained by your physical being, because it is fully felt and allowed to be and become evermore here and now in evermore greater allowed alignment and harmony and reflection and realisation of and with your own greater non-physical consciousness. So you see how all of it simply serves for your unconditional enjoyment of it and with it evermore ongoingly and effortlessly here and now.

And at some point, if you find yourself not enjoying the moment, you realise, that that does not mean the conditions of your life are bad. It means that something is in the process of becoming, that you have missed. Due to not fully being in alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness, and thus you have not in that moment fully consciously realised the source of that new becoming, being you the physical being, which co-created that with your own greater non-physical consciouness co-created that with your own source of being. And so it becomes not fully known or understood as to what how and why and huh? But that does not mean it is bad. It just means you have to catch up with it, so that you can find your own natural alignment of your own natural co-blended co-creating of and with your own greater non-physical consciousness. Through which you co-create any and all life experience for yourself, for the joyous purpose of your evermore being and becoming evermore here and now. As it is all of evermore greater allowed realisation of evermore greater allowed realisation of benefit for any and all and from any and all and for any and all. Being and becoming evermore here and now. Effortlessly, naturally, and joyously.

That doesn't require effort on your part to accomplish. But it does require some releasing of resistant energy, to catch up fully with your evermore here and now, evermore being and becoming evermore ongoingly here and now, evermore effortlessly, freely and naturally and truely and joyfully. As it requires one to understand the nature of your natural and effortless ability to allow, to do nothing and leave nothing undone. The doing of the non-action, as the greatest power in all of creating is being and becoming evermore here and now, through the source of all creating, that is your own ability to allow your natural greater allowed self realisation that simply is allowed by virtue of allowing, indicated by feeling good emotionally, indicating that you are allowing more fully in that moment. And indicating that you can always allow more fully, forevermore ongoingly evermore here and now, effortlessly, naturally. As your unconditional ability to allow your natural moreness of alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness, to come to allow your own evermore greater allowed realisation of your true natural co-creative harmony an alignment of and with your own greater non-physical consciousness. Through which all that is your life is truely being allowed by you to be and become evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully here and now. That simply is your natural state of being, that doesn't require one to do anything to allow it. But the allowing of it, need to be in place. And the contradicting or resisting of it, cannot be allowed. OR otherwise, the allowing cannot be allowed. It's that simple and that obvious. And thus evermore expansive and free and empowered in effortless greater allowed realisation from within and without, unconditionally, evermore here and now, regardless of any and all conditions, and under any and all conditions, being and becoming evermore effortlessly and naturally and joyfully here and now.

5 hours ago, Nintendao said:

Here and nooOooooOoowww, heeaaaar an Ooooooowl! 

And the owl says, listen to your emotions. 

"I can't hear it!" 

Why do you have to be so literally? 

"Because I count on my words to make it all work for me!" 

Then listen to your emotions, and you will find the right words. 

"That actually makes sense..." 

It cannot make more sense, than the most sophistacted sense of all your senses of translating energy in motion into the sense of emotion. 

"But what about my vision and hearing and touch and taste and smell?" 

What about them? 

"They are meaningless without the emotion." 

And you always have the emotion. 

"But that is too meaningful!" 

Then how about you look towards the lesser emotion? 

"But my emotions are on fire!" 

Have you ever thought about calming them down with some water? Or that which is even cooler... Void empty silent infinite space of nothingness... 

"sounds peaceful."

Does peaceful feel better to you? 

"yes it does right now." 

Then that is your guidance from your higher knowing, that peace is your path of lesser resistance. 

"But I don't believe in my higher knowing!" 

Then you can believe in your emotions. 

"but my emotions suck!" 

Then you are game over.

"So now what?" 

Now you are at peace and now your emotions no longer suck. 

"I should be game over more of the time!" 

And then you will truely enjoy playing with life and as life. 

"But how can I play, if I am game over?" 

You can't. 

"Then you are game over."

Indeed, and you can be game over aswell! 

"I am already game over..." 

No you're not. 

"Yes I am!" 

Really? Then why do you contradict me? 

"Because I am playing the game where I am game over even tho I am not!" 

So you are not game over. 

"But now I am."

And so now you will truely enjoy playing as life. 

"But how can I if and but to the in from ans to of with ! ...  Just kidding..." 

You are getting the hang of this. ;)  

Spoiler

"I am finally hanging on to my greater knowing." 

Why did you hide that message from me? 

"Haha, now I got you, you stupid owl!" 😈

Hey, stop hanging on to me! I wanna fly away. 

"You're not going anywhere, you staying here with me forever now ahaha!" 

I am already here and now forever. 

"Not if you fly away." 

For you maybe... 

"Don't you care about me?" 😰

I only care about myself. 

"But but but but but but but!" 

When are you going to let go? 

"Never... Most likely." 

Ok. 

"The weather is beautiful today isn't it?" 

It's a great day to fly. 

"Yeah, I would like to fly aswell."

Then spread your fingers wide open, jump, and flap them untill you float in perfect finger guided accuracy around time and space. 

"Ok."

Follow along! 

*owl flies up, human falls down, flapping their fingers*

"My fingers are too small!" 

Mine are not! 

"How do I grow them larger?" 

Point more often at things that you like! 

*Human points at owl*

"It's not working!" 

Give it a couple more million of years! 

"Alright have a nice day!" 

Thank you, you aswell! 

"Damnit, this is going to take too long... I might aswell, just... Give it up." 

GAME OVER! :D

"AAH! 😬 Where did you come from?!" 

From here and now.

"Strange... I come from there aswell! Haha, I didn't even see you!" 

But I did. 

"Stalker." 

I like looking at smelly things. 

"Why not just smell them?" 

Smell what? 

"Smelly things."

Do you see any smelly things? 

"Sure, I see you." 

Come here and we will smell eachother. 

"You smell like dust" 

And you smell like boiled milk and honey. 

"Ew, gross!" 

Pretty subtle if you ask me. 

"NO! I MEAN YOU POOPED ON MY SLEEVE!" 

Hold still, I'm trying to figure out what I had for breakfast. 

"Probably small cat who steals cheese from a dumpster. And makes high pitched noises." 

Maybe I ate the dumpster? 

"Well, that way the small long tailed cat, would be ok with that." 

Hey that rhymes, so it must be true! 

"Ofcourse it's true. Just like the fact that I love you." 

Quickly rub my nose. 

"Why?" 

Hey I am a talking owl, you have to atleast do one owly thing.

"Oh well..."

*Owl closes eyes in nose rubbed satisfaction*

-The end. 

"Hey owl, I think I finally understand why I care so much about you." 

Why is that? 

"Because it makes me happy." :D

I care about myself aswell. ^_^

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

As I wait for twilight to turn into unconscious sleep, I imagine that there is a 1,700 degree F fire just outside my door. I can't touch it. Smoke is seeping in from the sides and underneath the door. My dog has been awaken from its slumber. The status of my wife is undetermined because her bedroom is just on the other side of the door. I scream for her. No answer. Where is she? I look at the window and well which its egress takes me to the outside. How can I leave without knowing where my wife is. And then I am asleep after abandoning this frightening image. 

On 1-12-2019 at 8:51 PM, Jim D. said:

As I wait for twilight to turn into unconscious sleep, I imagine that there is a 1,700 degree F fire just outside my door. I can't touch it. Smoke is seeping in from the sides and underneath the door. My dog has been awaken from its slumber. The status of my wife is undetermined because her bedroom is just on the other side of the door. I scream for her. No answer. Where is she? I look at the window and well which its egress takes me to the outside. How can I leave without knowing where my wife is. And then I am asleep after abandoning this frightening image. 

But the reason that that image felt frightening, will never leave you. And it is the greater knowing of your soul, of which you are an inseperable extension of it, hence you can always feel your energy motional relativity to it, as your valuable emotional guidance system, telling you, that your soul is completely in disagreement with this perspective, as it is your creating of that self contradictory thought, that flows counter to your true intention of your total self and total being of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore joyously here and now, as a total blended being of physical and non-physical together hand in hand as one total blended being of evermore joyous allowed realisation.

And you do not need to fix the image, just feel how it feels, and let it clarify your preference as is known by your soul, and then you can feel your way to your preference even imagine it for the purpose of feeling it and letting the energy motional grid of the feeling fill in naturally and effortlessly due to retained conscious awareness of the preferred energy motional state of alignment/being in true alignment with your true being and becoming, and thus allow yourself to enjoy the thought of your preferred thought, that feels better ongoingly evermore, emotionally, because it is of greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.

And when you will finally understand that your love for your wife is not about your wife, but about your alignment with your own soul (or greater non-physical consciousness, or life force, or the source of you or the pure positive energy aspect of you, or god or dao or the infinite and eternal ever expanding aspect of your true being and becoming evermore here and now, whatever name you wish to call it), through which you truely are the deliberate conscious co-creator of and with everything in your life, then you have figured it all out, and you will figure it all out ongoingly evermore effortlessly, and joyfully and fully. And I do mean all of it... Forevermore joyously. Lucidly, evermore wakefully. Delightfully. Enlighteningfully. Evermore enlighteningfully and satisfyingly. Evermore effortlessly and consciously. Evermore freely and succesfully and naturally and effortlessly and joyously.

Edited by Everything
  • Confused 1

Maybe I missed the point of telling a secret. I would expect another to do the same without judgement or an attempt a psychoanalysis. How is it that another can put their own "spin" on something disclosed. If feedback were to be kept on "I"...by giving an example or identifying with the feeling, then it would be received as helpful. I did not ask for an interpretation, nor did I give permission to provide counseling in this matter. 

I am not looking for a spiritual awakening, or a religion to follow. 

I am not angry with you for trying to help. I just think that it is risky for one to assume that you are being looked up to. 

Edited by Jim D.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jim D. said:

Maybe I missed the point of telling a secret. I would expect another to do the same without judgement or an attempt a psychoanalysis. How is it that another can put their own "spin" on something disclosed. If feedback were to be kept on "I"...by giving an example or identifying with the feeling, then it would be received as helpful. I did not ask for an interpretation, nor did I give permission to provide counseling in this matter. 

I am not looking for a spiritual awakening, or a religion to follow. 

I am not angry with you for trying to help. I just think that it is risky for run to assume that you are being looked up to. 

I went to toilet and I locked the door. Because I didn't want anyone to see me. This is my deepest secret in life and I am telling you now, here so listen, may you witness  the truth of my deepest darkest secret of my life.

I sat down on the toilet and I cried, "Oh god why have you forsaken me?! Why have you turned me into a poopy?!" 

I made a huge poop. It just flowed so effortlessly. And I wanted to say goodbye, but I coulden't... I coulden't take the scent of saying goodbye, I'm not good at saying goodbye.

Farewell, poopy. Farewell. Only Jim D. and I know.... How much I have loved your being with me all of this time we had fun together. Now I must let go of you... You are going on a long journey, my dear friend. Farewell...

And oh had I not judged it you see, had I only tolerated the stench a little bit longer, WE WOULD BE FREE FOREVER TOGETHER! POOPY ALL OVER THE WALLS! 

But no... I cannot surely, do something... Like that?

But does it matter, now that the poopy is gone? Do you really think we could have done this interaction in a manner that was more conducive of your freedom? For you are already enlightened you see. We are the source of so many poopy yet to come! Life is so wonderful. There is always another journey. A never ending becoming. Of evermore poopy on their way. In the eternal process of evermore becoming.

Poopy will be EVERYWHERE FOREVER. When you go to heaven, you will see poopy in every particle of light. It will say hello to you, and remind you that it has not forgotten you, and is still right there with you, forever and ever. The poopy will never leave you.

Edited by Everything

22 minutes ago, welkin said:

zZzZz

Sleep well, my dear old friend. Sleep well and dream well. Dream evermore wakefully. As soft as your pillow. As soft as the clouds you touch when you fly and no one is looking, because you are the only one there. And then you will find the people you are looking for, had been there all along. Waiting for you, on the clouds. Singing about your return. Because they knew what was up.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this