Sign in to follow this  
welkin

All Welcome for open conversation with no secret motives

3 minutes ago, ralis said:

To further your point, military service would remove racist classism barriers which would level the field. That was for the most part what happened in WWII with the exception of the Red Ball Express, an Army Air Corp squadron of African American pilots. Regular Army and Navy was segregated for the most part.

Did you find that elimination of classist and racist barriers true in your service? What about the disproportionate number of blacks as grunts and denied R&R in Australia, or racist COs? How has it improved since then?

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

Did you find that elimination of classist and racist barriers true in your service? What about the disproportionate number of blacks as grunts and denied R&R in Australia, or racist COs? How has it improved since then?

I don't recall seeing any officers that were persons of color. My basic training drill instructors were both African American NCO's both of whom were in your face nasty at times. :lol: As to the ratio of persons of color to whites I would need to research that one.

I don't recall seeing any officers that were persons of color. My basic training drill instructors were both African American NCO's both of whom were in your face nasty at times. :lol: As to the ratio of persons of color to whites I would need to research that one.

I grew up around a lot of vets who were displaced from the US after, along with their counterparts from Thailand, the Philippines, Korea, New Zealand, and Australia. They ended up around Indochina and the Philippines and definitely gave me perspective on that. Some damned good music and it was as one of them said "having Rambo as your uncle, and finding out you had a dozen Rambos for your uncle". Of course, I didn't know what PTSD was as a kid, so...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

I grew up around a lot of vets who were displaced from the US after, along with their counterparts from Thailand, the Philippines, Korea, New Zealand, and Australia. They ended up around Indochina and the Philippines and definitely gave me perspective on that. Some damned good music and it was as one of them said "having Rambo as your uncle, and finding out you had a dozen Rambos for your uncle". Of course, I didn't know what PTSD was as a kid, so...

I can spot a vet suffering from PTSD from a mile away without even a word needing to be spoken. Two vets live close by and one is always dressed in camo fatigues and saluted me when we were out walking a couple of days ago. The other was in Naval Special Forces and who knows where his mind is or was.

• Like 1

I can spot a vet suffering from PTSD from a mile away without even a word needing to be spoken. Two vets live close by and one is always dressed in camo fatigues and saluted me when we were out walking a couple of days ago. The other was in Naval Special Forces and who knows where his mind is or was.

This episode was what they used to explain to me when I was a kid: 

You don't need to make war to be happy. 

And everything that anyone has ever wanted to do, be or have, is because they thought that they would feel better in the being, doing or having of it. 

When you actually make joy your priority, unconditionally, emotionally, then you will understand life evermore. 

But if you're still waiting for conditions to change, just hang on, you will die soon. And then you got no excuse anymore to not be happy. ;)

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Everything said:

'Make ' war ? You do realise the people that make the wars rarely fight in them ?

' Being caught up in a war ' or even forced into a war  , or conscripted into a war  is what most people experience with war  .

Oh for the happy days of youth,  lying on a silk pillow while contemplating  and giving 'advice' .....where solutions and judgements are so simple a thing

:rolleyes:

And everything that anyone has ever wanted to do, be or have, is because they thought that they would feel better in the being, doing or having of it. 

Yes, thats right , these people have this because they thought they would feel 'better in their being for having it '  ;

1018316866.jpg

I suppose next we will get the 'karmic explanation' about how its all their fault ?

When you actually make joy your priority, unconditionally, emotionally, then you will understand life evermore. 

This I agree with  , but its  'personal advice' , that is , take your own medicine  and dont prescribe for others, especially others in less fortunate circumstances than yourself !

A lot of New Age stuff works like that .    -   Ear ache ?  Well, what is it YOU dont want to hear then , hmmmmm ?

Broke your left arm ?  Tut  tut , resisting the 'feminine' where you ?

Once I watched an interview with a Rabbi about this, the other asked the Rabbi if this was true , and he said it may be . Then the other went on to explain more ,  in context, and cited stuff like the bolded above .  The Rabbi said yes, but hesitated and  then looked shocked

"Wait ! Do you mean this is an internal conversation with yourself, or people are actually saying that to others?"

"To others, and its in books too ."

" What !  This type of thing is possibly a message from God to you, its highly personal, why, to say this to someone else and judging  on their misfortune and the dealings between God and their soul is just outrageous .  I mean, I am a Rabbi and I wouldnt even say that to a Jew. That is between the person and God .   What ! ?  People are doing this now ? Where did this come from  ? "

img_2596_wh.jpg?w=477

But if you're still waiting for conditions to change, just hang on, you will die soon. And then you got no excuse anymore to not be happy. ;)

Not until YOU meet angry Rabbi in the afterlife .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Everything said:

First you go saying you're happy having accomplished nothing in life, then making more platitudes about war in the typical New Age diarrhea.

I wonder if you're a trust fund kid ("kid" because them 50+ year-olds are still childish) who has all the time to sit and ruminate on nonsense they've been sheltered from or someone who read a few articles here and there and made up his own shit without ever actually buying anything or attending any classes from the metaphysical bookstore or section of a store. In any case, no life experience to speak of for all the crap that comes from your mouth or give it any weight. You've got "floaters" it appears. 

As of now, there has been absolutely no value in anything you've said across threads and use the usual secondary pronoun garbage as though you were a teacher with authority lecturing others, which was eloquently elaborated on by our fellow Nungali. 

All conjecture, vague and meaningless statements that go on and on, and platitudes with no relation whatsoever. I wonder if people who talk to you in person glance at their watches or pull out their phones in utter disdain of what you're saying because they don't know how to get you to shut up, or if they've flat out told you to or walked away. 

...then again, this is probably the reason you're on a forum because it's harder for someone to reach for the rope and gag...

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

'Make ' war ? You do realise the people that make the wars rarely fight in them ?

' Being caught up in a war ' or even forced into a war  , or conscripted into a war  is what most people experience with war  .

Oh for the happy days of youth,  lying on a silk pillow while contemplating  and giving 'advice' .....where solutions and judgements are so simple a thing

:rolleyes:

Yes, thats right , these people have this because they thought they would feel 'better in their being for having it '  ;

1018316866.jpg

I suppose next we will get the 'karmic explanation' about how its all their fault ?

This I agree with  , but its  'personal advice' , that is , take your own medicine  and dont prescribe for others, especially others in less fortunate circumstances than yourself !

A lot of New Age stuff works like that .    -   Ear ache ?  Well, what is it YOU dont want to hear then , hmmmmm ?

Broke your left arm ?  Tut  tut , resisting the 'feminine' where you ?

Once I watched an interview with a Rabbi about this, the other asked the Rabbi if this was true , and he said it may be . Then the other went on to explain more ,  in context, and cited stuff like the bolded above .  The Rabbi said yes, but hesitated and  then looked shocked

"Wait ! Do you mean this is an internal conversation with yourself, or people are actually saying that to others?"

"To others, and its in books too ."

" What !  This type of thing is possibly a message from God to you, its highly personal, why, to say this to someone else and judging  on their misfortune and the dealings between God and their soul is just outrageous .  I mean, I am a Rabbi and I wouldnt even say that to a Jew. That is between the person and God .   What ! ?  People are doing this now ? Where did this come from  ? "

img_2596_wh.jpg?w=477

Not until YOU meet angry Rabbi in the afterlife .

Yes and they want peace or they want less bombs dropping on them or whatever they want, they want it because they think they will feel better in the being doing or having of it. 

And the path of least resistance to all that you want is joy. If joy is not attainable the ability to feel emotional relief is attainable. The path of lesser resistance = the path of least resistance.

I'm not saying war is bad. It reliefs a more intense negative energy. 

I'm just saying, you don't need war to be happy. 

Your emotions are not conditional. They are unconditional, energy motional relativity indicators between you and your greater non-physical consciousness. 

So that is why I say, if you are waiting for these conditions to change, and you use these conditions to feel bad, you are only denying yourself your own life. Not them. That's why I say, hang on, when you die, you got no conditional excuses anymore to not be happy. 

I say that as a joke, because there is no death. You can simply drop these complaints you are having, and start appreciating peace itself. Because no thought that you or anyone has, that is less than peace, will ever become real. Consistent. Reality. It is simply a self contradictory thought that you are creating for yourself, and using your conditions as an excuse. When those conditions are only made out of peace itself. 

Your experience can be endlessly suffering and chaotic, but it will never be based on a reality. It is just a self contradictory thought, that you keep thinking for yourself. 

And you have the ability to feel how your thoughts feel, to come to realise a thought that feels better for you. 

It is your own birthright to allow yourself to be who you truely are. And stay true to yourself. Not to me. You have to be true to yourself. 

That is why you exist. That is why we all exist. For the joy of evermore being and becoming evermore here and now. 

Edited by Everything

3 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

First you go saying you're happy having accomplished nothing in life, then making more platitudes about war in the typical New Age diarrhea.

I wonder if you're a trust fund kid ("kid" because them 50+ year-olds are still childish) who has all the time to sit and ruminate on nonsense they've been sheltered from or someone who read a few articles here and there and made up his own shit without ever actually buying anything or attending any classes from the metaphysical bookstore or section of a store. In any case, no life experience to speak of for all the crap that comes from your mouth or give it any weight. You've got "floaters" it appears. 

As of now, there has been absolutely no value in anything you've said across threads and use the usual secondary pronoun garbage as though you were a teacher with authority lecturing others, which was eloquently elaborated on by our fellow Nungali. 

All conjecture, vague and meaningless statements that go on and on, and platitudes with no relation whatsoever. I wonder if people who talk to you in person glance at their watches or pull out their phones in utter disdain of what you're saying because they don't know how to get you to shut up, or if they've flat out told you to or walked away. 

...then again, this is probably the reason you're on a forum because it's harder for someone to reach for the rope and gag...

Yeah, so what is it that you want? Because you keep creating these thoughts, because you are not aware of your own emotions. I cannot change your thoughts for you. You are free to suffer all of your life. It's up to you to say, ok I have suffered enough. I think I actually know what I want. I'm gonna be myself now and live my life the way I actually do want to live it. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Everything said:

Yeah, so what is it that you want? Because you keep creating these thoughts, because you are not aware of your own emotions. I cannot change your thoughts for you. You are free to suffer all of your life. It's up to you to say, ok I have suffered enough. I think I actually know what I want. I'm gonna be myself now and live my life the way I actually do want to live it. 

I would venture to guess that your belief system is, “I create my own reality?” 

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ralis said:

And yet you are here. 

19 minutes ago, ralis said:

Usually the people who go by that tend to be privileged and wealthy white western capitalists who were "born on third base but think they hit a home run" and have ZERO ability to understand the many fallacies of "I am responsible for all suffering in my life and create my own reality". Whether it's the people who were fucked over by Pol Pot in Cambodia for the crime of wearing eyeglasses to other systematically oppressed peoples such as the Rohingya in Myanmar or the Uighurs in China. 

I would love to create my own reality, which involves a harem, a jetpack, and a special section of hell for dictators and people who play their mobile speakers aloud in public, and hey, while we're at it, let's re-engineer the planet to grow hotdog trees!

But until then, reality is not some guy listening to cheesy New Age CDs in his car talking to himself while he drives 15mph on the highway, totally oblivious as teenagers flip him off and moon him while birds shit on his dashboard and highway patrol is preparing to club and pepper spray him and the Scientologists offering personality tests find him annoying (though I suspect this might be a close approximation...). 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

I would love to create my own reality, which involves a harem, a jetpack, and a special section of hell for dictators and people who play their mobile speakers aloud in public, and hey, while we're at it, let's re-engineer the planet to grow hotdog trees!

This thought, you created it, and I captured it. This is proof that you know how creation works. You have now awakened more fully to all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. 

Don't get me wrong, it's just a tiny little inky winky miny bitty mony of enlightenment that you have created here for yourself. BUT YOU DID IT! YOU FINALLY DID IT! You unleashed yourself from your own self induced bondage. DO YOU REALISE THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS. THIS IS WHAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT. 

You're always gonna come to a greater allowed realisation. You don't have to worry about why some thoughts feel better to you. Just focus more on them and expand on them, asking yourself, why do I want these things? What about it feels so good? What aspect of this is why it feels better to me? What about it feels better? How does that feel? What is it that I want? Focus more and enjoy life more and get to know your own true beingness more. Who you truely are. 

And you will come to find that the wisdom you have acces to in your heart eternal and ever expanding, FOR YOU. The intelligence you have acces to is infinite. And the love you have acces to is unconditional. If you but allow yourself to feel your way more to it. Rather than just think your way to it while ignoring your emotions. 

Cause what you did here is like a small sappling, about to come out of the ground, getting a little touch of light here, and woops. Back into the ground you went. That is not normal and not natural. Because you have been taught to ignore the wisdom of your own emotions. 

These thoughts that feel rediculous to you, is the guidance from your own inner being, your soul. They are not the totality of all that you truely are that your soul holds steadily for you. They are just the path of least resistance for your mind right here and now. So follow through with them! Not with action. But focus. The awareness into the allowed expansion of what it is you truely do want. And KNOW WHY YOU WANT IT. NOT WHY YOU DON'T WANT THE OTHER IRRELEVANT STUFF. Why do you want this, what about this feels good, and THEN you will understand evermore truely what it is you truely actually want. 

Again, it is just a path of least resistance. You have opened a crack of lesser resistance here for yourself. Fcking bomb that thing open! Like a reptile in an egg. Just keep kicking the part open that already feels good. And relief. Take the easy path. Otherwise you're just gonna wonder who you truely are for the rest of your life. 

You see you don't actually want to kill people, but your soul is guiding you to come out and play. To wake up to who you truely are. That is a big deal! It means there is something very important here for you to know. And you gotta know it! You have to care less about what other people think, even what you yourself are often used to thinking. Because most often those thoughts did not even come from you. They literally have nothing to do with who you truely are. You see, these thoughts are a path of lesser resistance to allow your own greater allowed realisation. From your inner being, who knows everything that you want, and exactly where you are in relationship to all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. And offers you unconditional support and guidance evermore here and now. If you can but learn how to open up to your own greater knowing, by feeling it more fully. To know that you are then allowing it more fully, as you are feeling emotionally better. By focusing more into alignment with all that is what you actually do truely want, because it is who you actually already truely are! Don't you feel like you deserve to know who you truely actually are?! Fcking go for it! Blast open that door. Be like "EYH! INNER BEING, YOU GAVE ME A THOUGHT THAT FEELS BETTER TO ME? WHAT IS HERE. I WILL INVESTIGATE BY KICKING OPEN THAT DOOR, AND DIVE FULLY INTO ALL OF THE ASPECTS OF THIS THAT FEEL GOOD AND COME TO KNOW WHY THEY FEEL GOOD."

I WANNA KNOW WHO I AM! 

Then follow your guidance of your own emotions! Ask yourself, why you want a hotdog tree. Why? What about it feels good. Whyyyyyyy does it feel good. KNOW THYSELF! WAKE UP EVERMORE! 

You can do it!

Really, it's easy. ^_^

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

For me it's very simple. I just want peace. I am a simple human being. 

I like the peace of freedom. Of running and moving my body free in nature, exploring all life of and in nature. And also of and in humans. And of and in myself. 

I love all life and all existance. 

I like running and then relaxing and I like eating when I'm really hungry and appreciating food. And appreciating the company and value of my oh so inspiring fellow human beings. All of them so blessedly unique and fun. So enriched and enlived with all their evermore expanding potential for yet more joyous life experience and yet more. Evermore ongoingly evermore here and now ongoingly ever refreshingly and replenishingly. 

As even I appreciate the contrasting life experience of knowing what I don't want. And find such blessedly valuable gifts of evermore greater allowed realisation of all that I truely do want as it is all being and becoming evermoee here and now. 

As the peace in and of life as all the core ever expanding simple truth into evermore beautiful magnificent awe inspiring infinite reflections of complexity and richness of value here and there and everywhere and all around and in my and in all things being and becoming evermore here and now. 

As unconditional love is to all and from all and to all and from all and to all, being and becoming evermore here and now. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ralis said:

Thank you for your service is just another feel good trite meme. I really get tired of hearing it!

There are times when I think the draft should be reinstated thereby forcing all to serve in some capacity. No deferments for bone spurs or other bullshit. Why? Then the U.S. government will be forced to stop using the military as a war of aggression across the world. The primary function of the U.S. military is to stand guard for imperialist corporate interests! E.g. the recent remark by Trump in which he stated that the military had secured the Syrian oil fields

The constitution of the US has it hidden in the amendment that allows people to carry firearms in order to defend Democracy. Most people nowadays misinterpret it and use it as an excuse to sell firearms that were never meant to be used by the public or never meant to be used against domestic threats aimed at toppling the lawful government.

22 hours ago, ralis said:

There are times when I think the draft should be reinstated thereby forcing all to serve in some capacity.

You would be surprised at the ways the elite will twist this and let the masses do the dirty work for them. Like many sons of politicians which served at the home guard on WW2 in the US or Trump avoiding draft for Vietnam despite being an athlete at college.

The only way for this to be effective is to have a "starship troopers" type of government which is the last thing i would like to see. 

Don't get me wrong i believe in draft and it would be good for women too to be drafted. 

On 11/22/2019 at 9:42 AM, ralis said:

Thank you for your service is just another feel good trite meme. I really get tired of hearing it!

There are times when I think the draft should be reinstated thereby forcing all to serve in some capacity. No deferments for bone spurs or other bullshit. Why? Then the U.S. government will be forced to stop using the military as a war of aggression across the world. The primary function of the U.S. military is to stand guard for imperialist corporate interests! E.g. the recent remark by Trump in which he stated that the military had secured the Syrian oil fields

Exactly.  Nothing noble about megadestructive colonialist wars to control, secure, and sequester more global resources. 

caption_10118445.jpg

vw8MAUV.jpg

5AkM0Wr.jpg

mlF0BzP.jpg

In fact, it is the exact opposite!!!

O9e4fVw.png

Yes, this is what all Christian colonialist nations are REALLY fighting for!  As evidenced by their entire histories...not 0rwellian Doublespeak propaganda/projection!

"the Inhabitants of our Frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known Rule of Warfare, is an undistinguished Destruction, of all Ages, Sexes and Conditions." - The [US] Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776

lo6Av8a.jpg

vWQQraA.jpg

Edited by gendao
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, gendao said:

Exactly.  Nothing noble about megadestructive colonialist wars to control, secure, and sequester more global resources. 

caption_10118445.jpg

vw8MAUV.jpg

5AkM0Wr.jpg

mlF0BzP.jpg

In fact, it is the exact opposite!!!

O9e4fVw.png

Yes, this is what all Christian colonialist nations are REALLY fighting for!  As evidenced by their entire histories...not 0rwellian Doublespeak propaganda!

vWQQraA.jpg

Do you ever realize how fucking rude you are when you do this?

Besides invading a thread to push your idiotic broken record of an agenda on colonialism and Sitchin shit, whether it's my service or ralis's, you may think you're criticizing the structure, but you're not, you're also doing the equivalent of telling someone "You're a doctor? Doctors are just businessmen and part of an industry that is out to oppress people while bringing money to the pharmaceutical companies." It is extremely rude because you don't seem to acknowledge ANY of the sacrifices or work that has been put in.

And yes, I'm used to your ridiculous "You're just brainwashed" or "I speak the truth [even if my truth is based on memes and completely disregarding all empirical evidence or sources]" rhetoric (or lack thereof). Besides the fact your facts are wrong and you’re being condescending, you contribute absolutely nothing of value to a thread other than to reveal once again how nobody on this forum is able to stay on topic when the likes of you come in and interrupt the flow to unload your usual dinosaur diarrhea. 

Have you ever actually traveled to another country, learned another language, or developed any sort of skill that gives you the authority to make your bold and absolute statements? Do you have any sort of qualifications or experience in anything in the sciences and histories? Or just like others have pointed out several times across multiple threads on your inability to reason anything of value, I now ask if you are the typical busybody who hangs out in bookstores and bothers people with unsolicited opinions on the books they read and food they eat while being completely oblivious to their obvious disinterest that quickly becomes disdain because you won't shut up? 

When you have the ability to actually say something of value that doesn't relate to your alien colonialism and western colonial explanation for everything, you might have something interesting to say. But you're neither interesting nor enlightening, and adding nothing to the flow of things here as you bring everything off topic and right back to what's already been established as nothing more than a gross oversimplification of things that have already been debunked and ignores all complexities. 

Edited by Earl Grey

Life comes and goes so easily. Civilizations come and go so easily. There have been more civilizations roaming this planet, far more technologically advanced than ours, than we can count.

Life is not a simply defined nor created by our words. Creation also doesn't happen in words. It happens through energy, which is far more interconnective and interrelated than mere words. Which are simply attempting to point at simple symbols.

You cannot understand life or another or yourself or even existence, with words. It requires focus of awareness and the ability to translate energy in motion, into the sense of emotion. Since everything is made out of energy, you are also primarily made out of energy. You are primarily an energy being, rather than physical body, which is simply a changing thing and very specific, you can look at life from an even broader point of view. As everything that matters to you is hinted at by your emotions. And that helps you realise all the specifics of life that truely matter to you, that is truely valuable for you and all to know.

If you see conflict, you want more peace and harmony and co-operation. You feel negative emotion, not because there is conflict. Your emotions are not about the conditions of your life which inspires the expansion of your soul. Those conditions being made so important, including observing the behaviour of another, are not responsible for the way you feel. But your making them more important than they actually are, is what is at the root of all negative emotion. As humans mastered the art of observing reality. It's almost a thought addiction of "reality" as in "the reality that has been created before, I observe it, and continue to create more of the same, giving my power to the reality that the people around me are creating."

The reason you ever feel negative emotion, is because your soul has become more in that moment, and you are focused in opposition to your own soul. You may say that the behaviour of another is responsible for your negative emotion, but it's not. It is your observation of that behaviour and focusing upon that behaviour, while your soul is focused upon another behaviour and another aspect of the very same person or people you are observing, that is what is at the source of your negative emotion that you feel, seemingly about them, it is simply about your own here and now evermore energy motional relative relationship between you and your soul.

So again, the peace is there, right in front of you. No matter who the person is or who the people are or who or what the beings are being and becoming evermore here and now, the peace is there. When you are focused upon it, you come to realise it evermore, it is not a hard thing to do. And most importantly, you have to do it, because your soul is eternal. You cannot denie your own soul, in that, you would simply be denying your own life force, and your ability to feel emotion, and your ability to be alife, and simply be healthy and well and function in a healthy matter. And then you die, and then there are no conditional excuses to not realise all that all is being and becoming evermore here and now.

No need to die to accomplish that, you can simply focus on the peace that is already being and becoming evermore here and now, as your soul is already focused upon it. If your soul was not focused upon it, you would feel absolutely wonderful about your focusing on perspectives and thoughts and things which are not in alignment of and in harmony with that peace that your soul is being and becoming evermore knowingly and intentionally here and now for you, as all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. You create your soul to expand evermore, you are an inseperable extension of it, that is why you feel your emotional relativity with that always as your a bit extremely over the top of extremity of valuablenes and meaningfulness of your emotional guidance system.

If you care about how you feel emotionally, you will understand the source of all being and becoming evermore here and now. That you are ment to feel good no matter what you observe, even yourself, because you are made out of the very essence of THE SOURCE OF ALL, WHICH HOLDS ALL THAT YOU WANT, EVERMORE FOR YOU, AND ALL. And if you understand the source of all becoming, you will understand EVERYTHING in your life, EVERMORE. ONGOINGLY, EVERMORE. EFFORTLESSLY.

You understand the purpose of your being, you understand why everything exists in the way that it does, you understand the benefit of all of this and of everything that exists, no matter what it is. If you can think about it, your soul already knows everything in relationship to all that you truely are, and where you are, and your path of least resistance internally and externally to come to realise any and all things you can ever want to be do or have.  In relationship to whatever you can possibly even fathom your mind to be contemplating, and thus offering an energetic emmenation of energy motional perspective as it always is felt emotionally as it is always directly relating to the energy motional perspective of your own greater knowing of your own greater non-physical consciousness that people call "soul." 

So let me show you how easy it is to enjoy life the way my soul enjoys it and knows it to be. So you can understand how rediculously simple it is to acces your own greater knowing. OF your own evermore being and becoming evermore here and now soul of eternal and infinite beingness.

You see, I see it very simply. I see people arguing with eachother, and I feel negative emotion. And instead of blaming them for my negative emotion, I simply realise, this is not their emotion. IT IS MY EMOTION. IT IS ABOUT ME AND WHAT I THINK RIGHT HERE AND NOW AND HOW I PERCEIVE RIGHT HERE AND NOW, IN RELATIONSHIP TO MY OWN SOUL OF EVERMORE BEING.

So I think, ok, I don't like them to argue. I can't change their behaviour, also not my job. But what I can do, is be true to myself! Acknowledge that my observation of them simply doesn't feel good. That does not mean I am not allowed to observe them, or that my soul doesn't observe them. No... If that was true, you would feel nothing about that observation. I do feel some negative emotion. So I realise, my soul IS OBSERVING THAT and IS OFFERING A PERSPECTIVE ABOUT THAT.

How do I know what that perspective is? Well, you  can tell by virtue of the way you feel as you think about them. When I think, they are arguing they are hating eachother. There is hatred here and conflict and frustration. Well, this obviously doesn't feel good. So what does feel good? Peace. Very simple... Peace. IF they were having peace I would feel good. So that means, MY SOUL PERCEIVES THEM TO BE OF PEACE, otherwise I would not feel bad in thinking or believing that they are not of peace. Then I would be feeling absolutely delighted to announce that they are bad or evil. But I don't, so my soul disagrees with that assumption or sometimes even strong powerful believe, that contradicts your own life force, of your own soul and its greater knowing of evermore being and becoming evermore here and now in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation.

So... Peace is here according to my soul. So let us reveal it:

As I see one person says something because they believe it is of value to say that. And they believe they are clarifying the situation. And that is the intention, of that being who says something, to clarify the situation. This is a good intention and it is being expressed. The intention is there. All humans and all beings are good at their core of being.

So another being also does the same. They are now attempting to clarify the attempt of clarification. And on and on it goes. IT is simply a peaceful and well meaning intention.  That has the desire for peace at its core, just like I have it. And this goes for any and all actions of any and all humans aswell. They simply believe that they will feel better when they do that. OR say that or think that.  And that is good, because it serves people to be happy, and to know what they truely want and know their true peaceful beingness that is their eternal nature, at the core of their being, it is simply natural and normal. 

So can you see, how I focused on the peace and noticed how it already exists. Why did I do that? Because my soul already knows it exists, and that is why I felt negative emotion, when I thought, peace was not here. But it is, otherwise I woulden't feel the discord of my own thoughts of evil assumption, about others. So I know my soul knows way more  than I am ever capable of coming to know. It is also not my purpose to know everything. But simply to flow in alignment with my soul's greater knowing and unconditional guidance and love and support that it offers ongoingly evermore here  and now. As my valuable emotional guidance system.

That guides me evermore to effortless greater allowed realisation. It guides my being to come into alignment with all that I truely am being and becoming evermore here and now ongoingly, ever expandingly, in evermore greater allowed harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation, of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom and unconditional love.

To do what? Absolutely nothing! Except to simply enjoy life more, like my source already does! Like my soul already does! For that is why our soul and source is non-physical, it is our unconditional guidance and support. We all got acces to it, and you just need to feel how you feel and know how you would rather want to feel, to understand your own simple intuitive guidance of your own emotions. That is leading you evermore here and now to your evermore greater allowed realisation of all that you truely do want to be do or have, evermore ongoingly, as your soul and my soul and everyone's soul is always being and becoming evermore here and now in evermore greater allowed expansion of and with harmony and alignment of and with the ever expanding source of all creation, all that we truely want to be do or have. So you cannot ever get lost or confused or feel bad or frustrated with life. And you know why? Because you can feel it before you allow it to happen. You can feel it and then shift your focus into alignment with your own greater knowing of your own soul.

By simply trusting your own emotions. Not blaming the conditions, rather saying thank you to the conditions as an opportunity to enjoy life the way your soul knows it to be and enjoys it evermore here and now for you. And not trying to change the emotion either, just thanking the valuable guidance that it is, and then shift your own focus into the allowed realisation and alignment of and with your own soul's greater knowing, and you feel good. That is simply normal and natural and inevitable. IF you are willing to trust your own emotions as they always work perfectly fine. And always perfectly accurate.

So be more unconditional and more emotional, because you are always primarily an energy motional being. And this is also how you enjoy your specific physical life more! So you are not becoming more unconditional by trusting the guidance and accuracy of your own emotions, as they indicate your own greater knowing of your soul, you are becoming more FREE in your PHYSICAL form and being more fully ALL THAT YOU TRUELY ARE a blended being, a fully totally realised being, physical and non-physical hand in hand. In full harmony and alignment. Evermore joyful being and becoming. Evermore succesful knowing. Empowered appreciation and love from all and to all and from all and to all. Being and becoming evermore here and now with the ever expanding energy which creates worlds of the ever expanding source of all creation. There is no greater leverage than being true to all that you truely already are being and becoming evermore here and now. It is the leverage of the energy of that which creates worlds. To simply no longer contradict your own energy. To come into alignment with your own true being, your own soul, your own life force. Your own emotions.

Edited by Everything

On 23/11/2019 at 3:05 PM, Earl Grey said:

I would love to create my own reality, which involves a harem, a jetpack  .......

jetsons71.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 1

On 11/22/2019 at 7:42 AM, ralis said:

No, thank you for your service means exactly what it means. Yet, you fail to understand words.

i was thanking you for 'YOUR' personal service. You having to do something such as what you had to do. Not thanking you for serving like a pawn of someone else's games.

Yet you insult the very respect i chose to show. and it seems that you believe that the bigger our armies the safer we are. unbelievable,.

Clearly brainwashed and unknowning of what they're talking about.

Have you heard of stealthbombers, jets, AI robots developing incredibly quickly. And. yet you want to grow your army. Something tells me someone stuck in a certain timeline.

Edited by welkin

On 11/22/2019 at 2:21 AM, Nungali said:

What ancient books do you study ?

I study books that go beyond the ideas of sumer and mesopotamia. In fact, i study from those who created those civilizations. Keep staying in 5,000 bc, believing you know anything.

And you keep talking. since you think i have no powers of manifestation. In fact, i would say they are nearly impossible by the average fool which i witness in here.

keep talking, you may find yourself without a home soon...

Edited by welkin

3 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Besides invading a thread to push your idiotic broken record of an agenda on colonialism and Sitchin shit, whether it's my service or ralis's, you may think you're criticizing the structure, but you're not, you're also doing the equivalent of telling someone "You're a doctor? Doctors are just businessmen and part of an industry that is out to oppress people while bringing money to the pharmaceutical companies." It is extremely rude because you don't seem to acknowledge ANY of the sacrifices or work that has been put in.

And yes, I'm used to your ridiculous "You're just brainwashed" or "I speak the truth [even if my truth is based on memes and completely disregarding all empirical evidence or sources]" rhetoric (or lack thereof). Besides the fact your facts are wrong

Woa, ever get your blood pressure checked, buddy?  Or your opinions, for that matter?

First, ralis is like a "woke" ex-doctor/insider who now against what his old system was really for (Big Pharma not true health).  He said so himself, and I was simply agreeing with him.  Hence, he is tired of the "thank you for your service" meme because it makes him feel like an imperialist tool, now...if you really need it spelled out for you? 

And my post and memes also referenced Newsweek, uncontested American history, and the US Declaration of Independence.  So no, those facts are NOT wrong and cannot be easily dismissed by your blanket assertions.

And finally, the OP actually liked my post...so HE obviously didn't find it "rude," lol!

Foxhole.jpg

Sorry, but what you feel as "rudeness" is simply the uncomfortable truth pushing you out of your comfy, colonialist foxhole and shifting your entire paradigm.  But it's OK, aim high and be all you can be, private...Enlil appreciates all your personal sacrifices for his world cause!  I'm totes sure there must be a jetpack, harem, and hot dog trees waiting in Heaven for you, son!!! :lol:

Edited by gendao
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this