Sign in to follow this  
welkin

All Welcome for open conversation with no secret motives

1 minute ago, welkin said:

Are you John A Gunderson?

There's several books all related with that title. And each book has a different middle inital for John Gunderson. Are you all of them?

No, I am a contributor. My name is in the credits, not as the author.

4 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

No, I am a contributor. My name is in the credits, not as the author.

Thanks for clarifying.

Also, btw don't feel ganged up on either. I only respect and agree with much of what everything says, because i resonate and see the truths in his posts. you clearly don't. What do you think it means when he writes in a style that is kinda confusing, when he's proven yet and yet again he can write in a more understanding manner?

Do you believe that the ancients at the time were some dumb creatures like us, knowing that we would get to this place in humanity, and they're just going to write in the epitome of 'logic' you believe us as humans have reached?

What do you think that says about what you believe we are as humans vs. the potential of highly intelligent beings who live out there?

#lightbulb

Edited by welkin

Just now, welkin said:

Thanks for clarifying.

Also, btw don't feel ganged up on either. I only respect and agree with much of what everything says, because i resonate and see the truths the posts. you clearly don't. What do you think it means when he writes in a style that is kinda confusing, when he's proven yet and yet again he can write in a more understanding manner?

Do you believe that the ancients communicated in that same manner?

#lightbulb

You obviously don’t know how they communicated, which can be seen in historical texts, and again, it helps if you speak another language.

You seem to like platitudes and agreeableness—hallmarks of New Age and Millennial mindsets. New Age by the way is heavily influenced by New Philosophy, a 1960s movement and old garbage from bastardized text interpretations of Alice Bailey’s and others’ works.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, welkin said:

If you only knew what seeing 010101010101 really was...

You will soon. don't worry.

Let's be friends now.

Polynesians have historical findings, that explain interesting things :). But you'll have to connect to everything/everywhere else. You're welcome

I take it your coding skills and understanding of binary are weak based on what you just wrote there. 

You are a bit too high maintenance to be my friend after our exchange privately in April and your episodes as of late. Your history of apologizing and then returning to the same behavior again and again tells me you want an enabler, and I am not an enabler, I am an interventionist who doesn’t cover up if a buddy is driving drunk, but tells his family and the cops to make him learn his lesson.

Good for the Polynesians. If you’re one of the Asian Americans who has the silly belief that Southeast Asians like Filipinos are Polynesian, you again show that you don’t know anthropology, language groups, or culture all that well, let alone geography.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

I take it your coding skills and understanding of binary are weak based on what you just wrote there. 

You are a bit too high maintenance to be my friend after our exchange privately in April and your episodes as of late. Your history of apologizing and then returning to the same behavior again and again tells me you want an enabler, and I am not an enabler, I am an interventionist who doesn’t cover up if a buddy is driving drunk, but tells his family and the cops to make him learn his lesson.

Good for the Polynesians. If you’re one of the Asian Americans who has the silly belief that Southeast Asians like Filipinos are Polynesian, you again show that you don’t know anthropology, language groups, or culture all that well, let alone geography.

ok friend

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

What a dead soul. too many daddy issues.

Edited by welkin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, welkin said:

Ya and what you guys don't realize this story was written over 3000 years ago. And in such patterned and coded language/imagery that you would need to be the right person to decipher it.

You guys keep studying recent books. Distract yourselves until it's time alright?

Are the ancient Egyptian texts, the Vedas and the Avestas old enough to count ?

We often study and talk about them .

Play in your playground while it's still here.

You guys keep on "#winning" while we "fight in the shade"

What ancient books do you study ?

Why tell any of you what you're not meant to know.

As a matter of fact. From our conversations do you understand why now, you're not meant to know? You'd destroy us all.

It's funny because if you just understood movies for what they were, you'd understand there's so many codes in each one.

But on a more superficial aspect of them.

Do you not consider to be part of a group mind, whilst i am fending off for myself, though not really?

is the protagonist usually the group mind, or specific individuals who were chosen to see?

I hope the answer is obvious.

As far as you all figuring out truth about our existence, you'll never find it on your own. But you will find it once the truth is unveiled.

And even with all our dialogue you fail to realize i'm still fighting for you. For to have stopped communicating here, would have meant i chose to abandon you.

And i will be ridiculed again. And yet, when the time comes you'll see that i was still here for you.

That's the difference between you and me.

Its Jesus ! 

thanks for teaching me more. The lesson is definitely coming from you guys, just not in the way your consciousness' believes so.

and i now realize i had to go through this.

codes = written text

codes = what you see with your eyes

code = your intellectual ability to remember what a symbol means based on what someone labeled it as.

I just slapped myself to make sure i'm not in a dream.

I just slapped myself twice. Nope still here.

by now your subconsocius is already looking for a clever/witty combecak in response to me acknowledging of slapping myself. And now, you've stopped because i mentioned it.

And now when i ask if you thought about it, you're going to deny it only because you already know based of what i'm telling you.

Hope you realize just how programmable you are.

done.

Dont think about Elephants  !

WC_Elephant.jpg?1532014618

2 hours ago, welkin said:

What a dead soul.

Are you a carnifex and psychopomp now?

2 hours ago, welkin said:

too many daddy issues.

A psychiatrist too?

Hard to believe you have so many qualifications without realizing that it's only possible if we accept how you self-appoint and self-elevate as your modus operandi.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, welkin said:

Fools.

Tick tock

Sounds like all the idiots who like Rorschach, in spite of him being a right-wing conspiracy nut who doesn't shower or have an education. 

Hmm, reminds me of little welkin...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, welkin said:

If you only knew what seeing 010101010101 really was...

01001111 01100110 00100000 01100011 01101111 01110101 01110010 01110011 01100101 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101011 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100101 01100001 01101110 01110011 00101100 00100000 01101101 01101111 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 01100101 01110010 00101110 00100000 01000100 01101111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00111111 00100000 

• Haha 1

In a simpler world people who started threads titled "All welcome for open conversation with no secret motives" would be welcoming, open, and free from secret motives.  Alas. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

In a simpler world people who started threads titled "All welcome for open conversation with no secret motives" would be welcoming, open, and free from secret motives.  Alas. 

That is because there is no peanutbutter on your screen. If you paste peanutbutter on it, it is much easier to understand, what is actually going on in here. 

Hard to judge when there's 15 people left in this forum, most with the same old perspectives.

Oh well. Can't say i didn't predict this when i felt the energy of the forum back in May. I just can't believe it actually happened.

Thoughts really do become things i guess.

"Hello?! Is someone theeeeere? Re?.. re? ...re?..." 

I look into the distant frozen mountain tops... No answer comes back. 

A flying saucer beams from a far distant sky, with the speed of light, buzzing motionless near above. Radiating harmonics that seem to bend the light around it. 

A pole descends from bellow. A beautiful poledancer slides upside down, using only her legs. 

"Hey hun, what you doing so cold out at night?"  She asks. 

"Is it night? I thought it was day." I motion my hand towards the blue foggy sunset at the horizon. 

"It's always night, where I'm from, baby!" She smiles with great enthusiasm. 

"Well, technically speaking..." 

She takes my hand and wraps it around her shoulders, lifts me up, and carries me like a dead carpet, dragging my feet along the snow, and beams up into the saucers. 

I see a pattern on the walls. Red soft material ingraved. There is a bar, a cybernetic bartender. "Would you like something to drink?" 

I say "No thank you, I'd rather meditate." 

"Well, well... Look who's talking! Mister lazy boy..." 

He lifts his eye balls sarcastically and makes it spin in a dizzying haze. 

9 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

You´d be surprised.

Just to restore my honor, I have taken a drop of my coffee and rubbed it on my screen. Specially for you. Hai! 

I had to clean it again, tho the rub is still visible. Does that count? That counts right? It has to count! This is the purpose of my life! To make my screen equally as dirty as everyone elses. So that I can finally see the world the way you see it. 

I rubbed some spit on here, and surprisingly, it looks about as pretty as the rainbow. I see lines of red and green and blue and magentha and yellow. Wait hardly any yellow. More red green and blue. But between red and blue some slight magentha maybe more purple-ish. 

But ofcourse the shakra makra hakrah! We are all a shakrah. Life is all about the shakra. If you don't shakra then you cannot shakra makra hakra! 

I shot invisible yellow light to my cat. She seems to be unresponsive to my magical powers. Tho, I did make her turn her ear slightly my way. Or... Did she do that herself? Aaahaahaaah. Ofcourse not my friend! We are all controlled by a giant computer in the sky! 

Proceeds to whisper cautiously covering mouth with hand and leaning in casually. 

"I'm telling you, all these messages are calculated to perfection, kno whaddim sayin...? Yo this the ballz up in hiyh!" 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, welkin said:

Thank you for your service. I can't imagine what it is to serve during a time like that, nor would i want to. But if i had to i would. Which is why i am grateful for having had it "easier" if one wants to assume it was.

However, the argument you're presenting is not going to hold up. Let's just drop it here. And i've been to that wall.

Again, thank you for your service.

Thank you for your service is just another feel good trite meme. I really get tired of hearing it!

There are times when I think the draft should be reinstated thereby forcing all to serve in some capacity. No deferments for bone spurs or other bullshit. Why? Then the U.S. government will be forced to stop using the military as a war of aggression across the world. The primary function of the U.S. military is to stand guard for imperialist corporate interests! E.g. the recent remark by Trump in which he stated that the military had secured the Syrian oil fields

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ralis said:

Thank you for your service is just another feel good trite meme. I really get tired of hearing it!

There are times when I think the draft should be reinstated thereby forcing all to serve in some capacity. No deferments for bone spurs or other bullshit. Why? Then the U.S. government will be forced to stop using the military as a war of aggression across the world. The primary function of the U.S. military is to stand guard for imperialist corporate interests! E.g. the recent remark by Trump in which he stated that the military had secured the Syrian oil fields

Or we could go back to the days of the Greeks and Romans, where citizenship and citizenship rights meant you had to serve in the military as a citizen and then have military service to even be taken seriously to be a politician, let alone the right to vote. 

Did you know the rise of "suffer fests" like Tough Mudder came as a result of the lack of rites and strenuous activity in daily life? The boredom and lack of purpose or camaraderie without some sort of calling whether through military or volunteer or religious service is what makes people so lost in the modern industrial world. Of course, Tough Mudder would never sell in Israel because they all have mandatory military service. 

When I was growing up, acting like a moron led to everyone saying, "Man, go get yourself a hobby", and somehow, being an idiot on the Internet is a hobby instead of actually engaging with others and connecting. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Or we could go back to the days of the Greeks and Romans, where citizenship and citizenship rights meant you had to serve in the military as a citizen and then have military service to even be taken seriously to be a politician, let alone the right to vote. 

Did you know the rise of "suffer fests" like Tough Mudder came as a result of the lack of rites and strenuous activity in daily life? The boredom and lack of purpose or camaraderie without some sort of calling whether through military or volunteer or religious service is what makes people so lost in the modern industrial world. Of course, Tough Mudder would never sell in Israel because they all have mandatory military service. 

When I was growing up, acting like a moron led to everyone saying, "Man, go get yourself a hobby", and somehow, being an idiot on the Internet is a hobby instead of actually engaging with others and connecting. 

To further your point, military service would remove racist classism barriers which would for the most part would level the field. That was for the most part what happened in WWII with the exception of the Red Ball Express, an Army Air Corp squadron of African American pilots. Regular Army and Navy was segregated for the most part.

Edited by ralis

Sign in to follow this