Sign in to follow this  
welkin

All Welcome for open conversation with no secret motives

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

It is pretty obvious you don’t know linguistics if you make that false comparison, especially given that it is a translation from Classical Chinese to English.

I take it you don’t speak the language of the heritage you so proudly boasted about belonging to when you made an unsubtle threat that you edited in the Sumer thread saying to be careful if you were right about your research into ancestors and Shinto. Besides the fact that being proud of your ancestors and yet thinking that us older peers are ignorant while you are wiser because of your youth is a complete contradiction? You obviously don’t know shit about Shinto.

By the way: I’ve been to Japan and speak the language at a street level, and actually am a member of a Shinto group here in my town.

I might actually recommend you go to them, the Shumei group, in Hollywood or in Pasadena, because you obviously lack community and understanding of the things your Google searches, social media memes, and YouTube videos are telling you. You’re basing your understanding on algorithms, you fool.

Lol ok. Yes Yes the truths are in Shinto :D

It is pretty obvious you don’t know linguistics if you make that false comparison, especially given that it is a translation from Classical Chinese to English.

I take it you don’t speak the language of the heritage you so proudly boasted about belonging to when you made an unsubtle threat that you edited in the Sumer thread saying to be careful if you were right about your research into ancestors and Shinto. Besides the fact that being proud of your ancestors and yet thinking that us older peers are ignorant while you are wiser because of your youth is a complete contradiction? You obviously don’t know shit about Shinto.

By the way: I’ve been to Japan and speak the language at a street level, and actually am a member of a Shinto group here in my town.

I might actually recommend you go to them, the Shumei group, in Hollywood or in Pasadena, because you obviously lack community and understanding of the things your Google searches, social media memes, and YouTube videos are telling you. You’re basing your understanding on algorithms, you fool.

Hi, welcome to planet earth. Your life is an algorithm. You are a dimensional being, that is infinitely accurate in dimension, and being and becoming evermore precise and well defined. Mister 4.57426625425879355544522115668088508480045622388084663522100446622154808415393840842369580744126933121455277800596358147258508632521485007... To infinity and beyond! 

1 minute ago, welkin said:

thanks for teaching me more. The lesson is definitely coming from you guys, just not in the way your consciousness' believes so.

and i now realize i had to go through this.

codes = written text

codes = what you see with your eyes

code = your intellectual ability to remember what a symbol means based on what someone labeled it as.

I just slapped myself to make sure i'm not in a dream.

I just slapped myself twice. Nope still here.

by now your subconsocius is already looking for a clever/witty combecak in response to me acknowledging of slapping myself. And now, you've stopped because i mentioned it.

And now when i ask if you thought about it, you're going to deny it only because you already know based of what i'm telling you.

Hope you realize just how programmable you are.

done.

1 minute ago, welkin said:

yes, i not only have the maturity, but the innocence, the imagination, and the hope. Which you've lost

Second, why do you hate new age so much. Maybe if you stopped hanging out with so many older folks (which is okay of course), you wouldn't have such a small closed minded view of what you know. Aren't you in your 30s like wtf are you doing. It's like an older person only hanging out with a bunch of kids.

Thirdly, only 10% of what i talk about is new age. And yet i'm still defending the new agers, because they aint no less ignorant than old agers :D

Because it's not about ages, you silly ________.

So spiritual, yet living in linear time perspective.

I have much more life experience than you at this time. I served in the U.S. Military from 70-75 during the peak and end of Nam and after I was discharged, I spent almost seven years in college earning my degree. Furthermore, I knew a few of the guys killed in that war whose names are on the Vietnam Memorial wall. Wake up and know that life is not according to your belief systems!

2MIHI3D44II6TC5XB7DZNTZOYA.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, ralis said:

I have much more life experience than you at this time. I served in the U.S. Military from 70-75 during the peak and end of Nam and after I was discharged, I spent almost seven years in college earning my degree. Furthermore, I knew a few of the guys killed in that war whose names are on the Vietnam Memorial wall. Wake up and know that life is not according to your belief systems!

Thank you for your service. I can't imagine what it is to serve during a time like that, nor would i want to. But if i had to i would. Which is why i am grateful for having had it "easier" if one wants to assume it was.

However, the argument you're presenting is not going to hold up. Let's just drop it here. And i've been to that wall.

Again, thank you for your service.

6 minutes ago, welkin said:

Lol ok. Yes Yes the truths are in Shinto :D

No, Shinto as you currently believe in your perverse and distorted manner is not what you think it is, and going there would be a way for you to get your facts right at least about Shinto.

Just now, Earl Grey said:

No, Shinto as you currently believe in your perverse and distorted manner is not what you think it is, and going there would be a way for you to get your facts right at least about Shinto.

What is the shinto that i currently understand and believe.

Did you not get my sarcasm? Shinto couldn't be further from the truth.

And don't waste your time, there are keys you would need to find out the deeper truths. you don't have them, don't waste your time.

• Haha 1

Why does laughing win. I don't understand. Is it because you are mocking what you don't know which then = you win?

Since i happen to know your cultural background. All i can say is you turned your back. You have no idea how things are also related your culture.

Just now, welkin said:

What is the shinto that i currently understand and believe.

Did you not get my sarcasm? Shinto couldn't be further from the truth.

And don't waste your time, there are keys you would need to find out the deeper truths. you don't have them, don't waste your time.

I remember when some BJJ punk told me that “kung fu is for fags, you’re a fag, huh huh huh” and I didn’t need to do much to prove it because his BJJ was atrocious and my BJJ buddies who spar with me know that that’s not true—and they also hate homophobes like him.

He could believe “kung fu...” all he wants even if I beat him, just like none of your allegations hold true as much as you wish they did from people like us simply showing you not just the facts, but your egregious number of fallacies.

4 minutes ago, welkin said:

Why does laughing win. I don't understand. Is it because you are mocking what you don't know which then = you win?

Since i happen to know your cultural background. All i can say is you turned your back. You have no idea how things are also related your culture.

I am a Third Culture Kid and American citizen with Chinese and Filipino heritage. You obviously don’t know cultural anthropology either. By the way, I’ve attended and presented in conferences worldwide. You can even see my work published in some college textbooks, such as “This Book is Not Required.”

Edited by Earl Grey

5 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Does shinto teach you to force people to believe in the same reality you believe in? 

I remember when some BJJ punk told me that “kung fu is for fags, you’re a fag, huh huh huh” and I didn’t need to do much to prove it because his BJJ was atrocious and my BJJ buddies who spar with me know that that’s not true—and they also hate homophobes like him.

He could believe “kung fu...” all he wants even if I beat him, just like none of your allegations hold true as much as you wish they did from people like us simply showing you not just the facts, but your egregious number of fallacies.

So let's say you beat me, and then I start following you around all day long, being your servant, and admiring every movement you make, being evermore in full awe of everything you say. And starting my own worship Earl Grey club. 

And 1 year later you have 500 thousand followers. Dedicated followers. Who will sleep all day in front of your door. And die if you don't come out.

No matter what you say, they will worship you and, if you tell them to stop, they suicide. 

7 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

I am a Third Culture Kid and American citizen with Chinese and Filipino heritage. You obviously don’t know cultural anthropology either. By the way, I’ve attended and presented in conferences worldwide. 

Ya i haven't it. In fact i neglected both cultures i am a part of. In fact, i didn't travel the world. I didn't look for knowledge. I didn't look for power.

All i wanted was a place where people care about eachother, through its true meaning, not what we've created today.

Maybe, maybe, just maybe, that's why i'll see more, because you take pride in the very things that have built your identity as if it were ever your choice B)

Congratulations on the work btw. hope it's helped people

Edited by welkin

18 minutes ago, ralis said:

Actually, it is according to your believe system. You believed it would serve you to serve in the military, and so you did. 

Oh my god, it seems that life is according to our believe system. :blink:

5 minutes ago, Everything said:

Does shinto teach you to force people to believe in the same reality you believe in? 

So let's say you beat me, and then I start following you around all day long, being your servant, and admiring every movement you make, being evermore in full awe of everything you say. And starting my own worship Earl Grey club. 

And 1 year later you have 500 thousand followers. Dedicated followers. Who will sleep all day in front of your door. And die if you don't come out.

No matter what you say, they will worship you and, if you tell them to stop, they suicide. 

This applies to everyone, including me. Which is why the goal is not to have followers, but followers of truth, which is held within themselves.

1 minute ago, Everything said:

Actually, it is according to your believe system. You believed it would serve you to serve in the military, and so you did. 

Oh my god, it seems that life is according to our believe system. :blink:

i think he got what i was trying to tell him. No hate in this. He did a courageous thing for others, let let him be.

Edited by welkin

5 minutes ago, welkin said:

Ya i haven't it. In fact i neglected both cultures i am a part of. In fact, i didn't travel the world. I didn't look for knowledge. I didn't look for power.

All i wanted was a place where people care about eachother, through its true meaning, not what we've created today.

Maybe, maybe, just maybe, that's why i'll see more, because you take pride in the very things that have built your identity as if it were ever your choice B)

Congratulations on the work btw. hope it's helped people

It has helped people. I’ve got letters and photos that I refer to whenever I need a reminder that I have done enough to allow me to be at peace if I were to die, knowing I did some good for people and the planet in my brief existence, much like ralis has in his military service and advocacy. No disputes there.

32 minutes ago, Everything said:

Hi, welcome to planet earth. Your life is an algorithm. You are a dimensional being, that is infinitely accurate in dimension, and being and becoming evermore precise and well defined. Mister 4.57426625425879355544522115668088508480045622388084663522100446622154808415393840842369580744126933121455277800596358147258508632521485007... To infinity and beyond! 

16 minutes ago, Everything said:

There is nothing but conjecture and no depth of understanding at all in your usual bullshit platitudes, so there’s nothing for me to say (besides the fact that they’re worded in a loaded manner).

2 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

It has helped people. I’ve got letters and photos that I refer to whenever I need a reminder that I have done enough to allow me to be at peace if I were to die, knowing I did some good for people and the planet in my brief existence, much like ralis has in his military service and advocacy. No disputes there.

And yet I have done nothing meaningful in my life and it is so easy for me to be at peace. Don't you think that's ironic? 

You gotta wonder. How does creation really happen? Through your actions? Have you ever seen trucks taking resources from other planets and throwing it into perfect orbit around the sun to make a planet? 

Hmmm... I wonder... 

• Like 1

There is nothing but conjecture and no depth of understanding at all in your usual bullshit platitudes, so there’s nothing for me to say (besides the fact that they’re worded in a loaded manner).

Yes, we're all bullsht in the end. So why even curse the very thing that is part of life. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Everything said:

And yet I have done nothing meaningful in my life and it is so easy for me to be at peace. Don't you think that's ironic? 

You gotta wonder. How does creation really happen? Through your actions? Have you ever seen trucks taking resources from other planets and throwing it into perfect orbit around the sun to make a planet? 

Hmmm... I wonder... 

Good for you, go tell someone who gives a flying fuck.

Being proud of doing nothing? Horse shit.

Edited by Earl Grey

Just now, Earl Grey said:

They tell me to send the message to someone who is not yet capable of having sex in mid air. 

3 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Also, you just called the flying phoenix a fuck.

Both Everything and I communicate with it. All you communicate with are the ashes that don't even belong to it B)

Edited by welkin
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Everything said:

They tell me to send the message to someone who is not yet capable of having sex in mid air. 

Good luck finding someone like that—i already have.

27 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

I am a Third Culture Kid and American citizen with Chinese and Filipino heritage. You obviously don’t know cultural anthropology either. By the way, I’ve attended and presented in conferences worldwide. You can even see my work published in some college textbooks, such as “This Book is Not Required.”

Are you John A Gunderson?

There's several books all related with that title. And each book has a different middle inital for John Gunderson. Are you all of them?

14 minutes ago, welkin said:

Also, you just called the flying phoenix a fuck.

Both Everything and I communicate with it. All you communicate with are the ashes, that don't even belong to it B)

No, you did. I said flying. You did the ad lib. You doing an ad lib and attributing it to me is a classic case of putting words in someone else’s mouth. Also a straw man argument.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this