Sign in to follow this  
welkin

All Welcome for open conversation with no secret motives

1 hour ago, ilumairen said:

Wait, is this meant to reference me?

The theory is antiquated and Victorian .. and, in this instance appears to be a means to vilify those who wished to have a deeper discussion.

If something is confusing and one wants to understand, they could study or politely ask without the need to vilify. 

I disagree about the deeper part.

And if it is believed to be true, then just ask yourself. Would you want anyone to have that type of 'deeper' conversation?

But this isn't to bash. this is to state my opinion. If you believe i'm wrong, that's okay too.

“The Matrix is a system. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.”

56 minutes ago, welkin said:

I disagree about the deeper part.

And if it is believed to be true, then just ask yourself. Would you want anyone to have that type of 'deeper' conversation?

We  and the Illuminated One obviously  DID  want to have it  as we  kept having it and are still having it, regardless of your attempts to disrupt it .

It appeared that you did not  anyone to have it, that's why you kept trying to divert and disrupt it .

Why ?   Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaybe   becasue it was  TOO deep for you and you couldn't contribute anything valid ?

Mmmmhmmmmm  ? 

But that would not stop someone like you making a noise though  :) 

But this isn't to bash. this is to state my opinion. If you believe i'm wrong, that's okay too.

We know its okay for you  to be wrong.  Thats not the issue

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, welkin said:

“The Matrix is a system. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.”

Dude .... that was   a   movie based on a fictional comic strip  !    :rolleyes:

Note the bolded bits , it might be a better idea when ranting insanities that you dont include us  ,  ie speak for yourself .

Carpenters are not my enemy One actually helped me build my shed . A nice chap too .

I suppose at the end of the job I could have  said ' Thanks , but you are part of the system and hence my enemy , now piss off. "

As far as teachers go ......  < ahem >  ... gues who used to be a teacher ?        <_<

33 minutes ago, welkin said:

You are claiming to be unplugged from the so called Matrix which is a movie? Therefor, you are qualified to be the savior of other minds from what?

I would suggest reading Jacques Baudrillard "Simulacra and Simulation" which the movie was based on before venturing into saving the world fantasies. Baudrillard concluded that truth does not exist, so any truth based belief system that you take seriously, has no basis in reality.

Edited by ralis
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Dude .... that was   a   movie based on a fictional comic strip  !    :rolleyes:

Note the bolded bits , it might be a better idea when ranting insanities that you dont include us  ,  ie speak for yourself .

Carpenters are not my enemy One actually helped me build my shed . A nice chap too .

I suppose at the end of the job I could have  said ' Thanks , but you are part of the system and hence my enemy , now piss off. "

As far as teachers go ......  < ahem >  ... gues who used to be a teacher ?        <_<

This physical reality is a reflection of something you can't see. If you believe you that it's a fictional comic strip, good luck to you. What you see physically is the fictional comic strip. What you fail to do is be able to decipher its true meaning.

Don't waste your time though, it took me 15 years and coinciding facts of reality that made that possible. It's not for all for now

6 minutes ago, ralis said:

You are claiming to be unplugged from the so called Matrix which is a movie? Therefor, you are qualified to be the savior of other minds from what?

I would suggest reading Jacques Baudrillard "Simulacra and Simulation" which the movie was based on before venturing into saving the world fantasies.

I didn't read it  but looked into a bit last year. Is there some specific message understanding in there that would put the Matrix movie to flaw in its message?

11 minutes ago, Nungali said:

8 minutes ago, ralis said:

I would suggest reading Jacques Baudrillard "Simulacra and Simulation" which the movie was based on before venturing into saving the world fantasies. Baudrillard concluded that truth does not exist, so any truth based belief system that you take seriously, has no basis in reality.

All the more amusing that the philosophy is based on Baudrillard but the concept is based on the Grant Morrison graphic novel series, “The Invisibles” which is unsubtle about chaos magic!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nungali said:

We  and the Illuminated One obviously  DID  want to have it  as we  kept having it and are still having it, regardless of your attempts to disrupt it .

It appeared that you did not  anyone to have it, that's why you kept trying to divert and disrupt it .

Why ?   Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaybe   becasue it was  TOO deep for you and you couldn't contribute anything valid ?

Mmmmhmmmmm  ? 

But that would not stop someone like you making a noise though  :) 

We know its okay for you  to be wrong.  Thats not the issue

You really want to keep going like this? You look silly.

2 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

All the more amusing that the philosophy is based on Baudrillard but the concept is based on the Grant Morrison graphic novel series, “The Invisibles” which is unsubtle about chaos magic!

Ya and what you guys don't realize this story was written over 3000 years ago. And in such patterned and coded language/imagery that you would need to be the right person to decipher it.

You guys keep studying recent books. Distract yourselves until it's time alright?

Play in your playground while it's still here.

You guys keep on "#winning" while we "fight in the shade"

Edited by welkin
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, welkin said:

Ya and what you guys don't realize this story was written over 3000 years ago.

You guys keep studying recent books. Distract yourselves until it's time alright?

Play in your playground while it's still here.

3000 years ago? Why not provide a reference to that supposition? That time frame was near the beginning of the Axial Age which was the formation of city states and monotheism.

Just now, ralis said:

3000 years ago? Why not provide a reference to that supposition? That time frame was near the beginning of the Axial Age which was the formation of city states and monotheism.

Why tell any of you what you're not meant to know.

As a matter of fact. From our conversations do you understand why now, you're not meant to know? You'd destroy us all.

It's funny because if you just understood movies for what they were, you'd understand there's so many codes in each one.

But on a more superficial aspect of them.

Do you not consider to be part of a group mind, whilst i am fending off for myself, though not really?

is the protagonist usually the group mind, or specific individuals who were chosen to see?

I hope the answer is obvious.

As far as you all figuring out truth about our existence, you'll never find it on your own. But you will find it once the truth is unveiled.

And even with all our dialogue you fail to realize i'm still fighting for you. For to have stopped communicating here, would have meant i chose to abandon you.

And i will be ridiculed again. And yet, when the time comes you'll see that i was still here for you.

That's the difference between you and me.

• Haha 2

American healthcare really needs to improve if someone like welkin is allowed to go this long without adequate attention or medication. This really looks like an untreated manic or bipolar 2 episode.

Former patients I’ve managed before also tend to be worse when they refer to pseudoscience and conspiracy theories from New Age garbage.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

American healthcare really needs to improve if someone like welkin is allowed to go this long without adequate attention or medication. This really looks like an untreated manic or bipolar 2 episode.

Former patients I’ve managed before also tend to be worse when they refer to pseudoscience and conspiracy theories from New Age garbage.

Thanks. doesn't seem to read previous posts. moving on.

27 minutes ago, welkin said:

This physical reality is a reflection of something you can't see.

Ah good, some welkin 'logic' ... let's see where it goes ....

If you believe you that it's a fictional comic strip, good luck to you.

yes, I do believe me .  But I believe what I said , that the Matrix is a fictional movie .

I dont believe  in what you just tried to do  ;    say that I said physical reality is a  fictional comic strip .

Most people try to turn a phrase like that to win an argument , but you will have to better than this as it just comes off as stupid .

What you see physically is the fictional comic strip. What you fail to do is be able to decipher its true meaning.

No, I  did decipher the movies meaning ..... I had it explained to me enough ... over and over again - on set .  Boring !

Don't waste your time though, it took me 15 years and coinciding facts of reality that made that possible. It's not for all for now

So, you are older than 15 then .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, welkin said:

Thanks. doesn't seem to read previous posts. moving on.

Just like you do not get the point made by me and everyone else and your mother across multiple threads.

5 minutes ago, welkin said:

Why tell any of you what you're not meant to know.

As a matter of fact. From our conversations do you understand why now, you're not meant to know? You'd destroy us all.

It's funny because if you just understood movies for what they were, you'd understand there's so many codes in each one.

But on a more superficial aspect of them.

Do you not consider to be part of a group mind, whilst i am fending off for myself, though not really?

is the protagonist usually the group mind, or specific individuals who were chosen to see?

I hope the answer is obvious.

As far as you all figuring out truth about our existence, you'll never find it on your own. But you will find it once the truth is unveiled.

And even with all our dialogue you fail to realize i'm still fighting for you. For to have stopped communicating here, would have meant i chose to abandon you.

And i will be ridiculed again. And yet, when the time comes you'll see that i was still here for you.

That's the difference between you and me.

Your remarks are really annoying and patronizing! Hidden codes in movies? Hidden truths buried in time which were written 3000 years ago and only the elite such as yourself have knowledge of such. The advent of writing in the form of cuneiform symbols dates back to around 3400 years ago in Sumeria. I suppose you are able to read cuneiform? Been reading too much Zacharia Sitchin?

By proceeding from the erroneous conclusion that some of us are lowly ignorant fools as compared to a mighty superior intellect such as yourself is preposterous!

• Like 1

You don't need to smoke weed in order to simply let your imagination flow freely. 

I can do it right here and now. 

"I'm trying to save you!" 

She takes the drewling zombie by his torn up shirt. 

He seems to be unresponsive. 

She smacks him on his cheek, real hard. Some drewl gets on her shirt. 

She tries to clean it with her hands but it seems to rub it only more on her hands. 

"This is disgusting!" 

Suddenly the zombie gives a lame grin. 

"Oh now you respond!" 

The zombie says with smile "uuaaaah..." 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Earl Grey said:

Just like you do not get the point made by me and everyone else and your mother across multiple threads.

No i don't get it care to explain? Most of us earthlings don't like us "CONFU" cious "CONFUSION" language.

What are you trying to tell me, as i am asking genuininely as illumairen advised?

7 minutes ago, Nungali said:

So, you are older than 15 then

Strange, he seems to have the maturity of a 10 year-old.

4 minutes ago, ralis said:

Your remarks are really annoying and patronizing! Hidden codes in movies? Hidden truths buried in time which were written 3000 years ago and only the elite such as yourself have knowledge of such. The advent of writing in the form of cuneiform symbols dates back to around 3400 years ago in Sumeria. I suppose you are able to read cuneiform? Been reading too much Zacharia Sitchin?

By proceeding from the erroneous conclusion that some of us are lowly ignorant fools as compared to a mighty superior intellect such as yourself is preposterous!

Mental health and New Age conspiracy theories are a bad combination, but with all the cannabis he takes that fuels paranoia on top of it, it’s no surprise. We’re talking with a kid on a computer who has nothing else but time on his hands because there’s no loss in the cost benefits analysis for him, which in turn gives him attention, an obvious benefit to someone whose attitude here likely ostracizes him offline too.

thanks for teaching me more. The lesson is definitely coming from you guys, just not in the way your consciousness' believes so.

and i now realize i had to go through this.

5 minutes ago, ralis said:

codes = written text

codes = what you see with your eyes

code = your intellectual ability to remember what a symbol means based on what someone labeled it as.

I just slapped myself to make sure i'm not in a dream.

I just slapped myself twice. Nope still here.

by now your subconsocius is already looking for a clever/witty combecak in response to me acknowledging of slapping myself. And now, you've stopped because i mentioned it.

And now when i ask if you thought about it, you're going to deny it only because you already know based of what i'm telling you.

Hope you realize just how programmable you are.

done.

7 minutes ago, ralis said:

You aren't ignorant, if you intentionally ignore something. That can actually be a wise thing to do. But often people are bored, so they sort of enjoy the drama of life you know? It is not a healthy thing to do. 

What would be more conscious ignorance, is simply a focused and disciplined mind of great joy or great allowed realisation. So you can focus on all the aspects of life which are truely in alignment with the truth you know of life itself being and becoming evermore here and now. 

So you could for example, see a path of lesser resistance, even in the communication with the people of your life, to come to conversation that is of mutual geater allowed realisation. 

Just now, Earl Grey said:

Strange, he seems to have the maturity of a 10 year-old.

Mental health and New Age conspiracy theories are a bad combination, but with all the cannabis he takes that fuels paranoia on top of it, it’s no surprise. We’re talking with a kid on a computer who has nothing else but time on his hands because there’s no loss in the cost benefits analysis for him, which in turn gives him attention, an obvious benefit to someone whose attitude here likely ostracizes him offline too.

yes, i not only have the maturity, but the innocence, the imagination, and the hope. Which you've lost

Second, why do you hate new age so much. Maybe if you stopped hanging out with so many older folks (which is okay of course), you wouldn't have such a small closed minded view of what you know. Aren't you in your 30s like wtf are you doing. It's like an older person only hanging out with a bunch of kids.

Thirdly, only 10% of what i talk about is new age. And yet i'm still defending the new agers, because they aint no less ignorant than old agers :D

Because it's not about ages, you silly ________.

So spiritual, yet living in linear time perspective.

1 minute ago, Everything said:

You aren't ignorant, if you intentionally ignore something. That can actually be a wise thing to do. But often people are bored, so they sort of enjoy the drama of life you know? It is not a healthy thing to do. 

What would be more conscious ignorance, is simply a focused and disciplined mind of great joy or great allowed realisation. So you can focus on all the aspects of life which are truely in alignment with the truth you know of life itself being and becoming evermore here and now. 

So you could for example, see a path of lesser resistance, even in the communication with the people of your life, to come to conversation that is of mutual geater allowed realisation. 

Okay... damnit Everything i get it :D Thank you thank you.

ok bye all

5 minutes ago, welkin said:

No i don't get it care to explain? Most of us earthlings don't like us "CONFU" cious "CONFUSION" language.

What are you trying to tell me, as i am asking genuininely as illumairen advised?

It is pretty obvious you don’t know linguistics if you make that false comparison, especially given that it is a translation from Classical Chinese to English.

I take it you don’t speak the language of the heritage you so proudly boasted about belonging to when you made an unsubtle threat that you edited in the Sumer thread saying to be careful if you were right about your research into ancestors and Shinto. Besides the fact that being proud of your ancestors and yet thinking that us older peers are ignorant while you are wiser because of your youth is a complete contradiction? You obviously don’t know shit about Shinto.

By the way: I’ve been to Japan and speak the language at a street level, and actually am a member of a Shinto group here in my town.

I might actually recommend you go to them, the Shumei group, in Hollywood or in Pasadena, because you obviously lack community and understanding of the things your Google searches, social media memes, and YouTube videos are telling you. You’re basing your understanding on algorithms, you fool.

Sign in to follow this