Sign in to follow this  
welkin

All Welcome for open conversation with no secret motives

For some, if not most of you have noticed. There seems to be a disease spreading around by the illumi-naughty.

It seems like this disease spreads by having conversations with individuals who unknownlingly have it. It is incredibly deadly and works in phases:

1. You begin speaking about literally anything. New ideas, epiphanies, emotions, spirit, journey. 

2. Then this disease is somehow able to identify this and latches on almost as if to suck the life force out of it. My theory is that old 'life' need new blood.

3. From there, the host is slightly confused but continually functioning trying to figure out their physical and spiritual questions. But now it seems that there is a new problem that has risen that seems unidentifiable, but they remain hopeful.

4. Again, they find more answers to their life's questions, and yet the virus seems to identify it from nearly anywhere. It's as if one's questions seem to attract this energy.

5. The same as the previous cycle happens again. Only this time, you feel even more confused. Because though what you've found has improved your life, this disease is causing you to feel like it's not better.

6. Eventually, you leave and realize. HOLY SHIT. I feel way better not having had to speak about this to those with that virus. And now i'm improving dramatically connecting the pieces speaking with those who care about me, love me, guide me, and have no selfish intention with it. As a result the community becomes stronger.

Sound familiar to anyone? I don't care if it means something to even just 1 person.

Let's converse openly.

Juicy parts:

So more recently with November energies, i seem to have gone through another phase of transformation.

It was everything from frightening, conflicting, confusing, hating, hurting, running  to beauty, love, hope, answers, energy, connectedness, illumination.

There's a lot that happened.

To start off though, it started with me having a seizure in late October or early November.

My friend who lives with me, told me i had the seizure while i was asleep and it lasted for about 20-30 seconds.

I remember being so scared, but oddly enough felt like somehow long straining issues i've had for years were slowly going away. u had to rewind and see what had happened.

As the days went by it was epiphany after epiphany for fixing my physical body. No qigong used, little meditation and yoga. (TRIGGER ALERT for punies).

Lots of it being done through moving energy with mind.  Though I'm starting to see that at the beginning is a very narrow perceived difference between mind and your being.

Lots more to talk about. But i will say, that there are many incredible connections and patterns i have witnessed. Patterns that i would not doubt the great yogis and qigong practitioners wrote down in their notes to remember. At a certain point they use all that they know into every single movement.

I may have not gone down the traditional methods of discovering these patterns, but i am now in the process of utilizing the findings with my qigong practice.

My first 10 practice i had was quite powerful to say the least. MORE IS NOT MORE. WORK SMARTER NOT HARDER. This applies to spirituality too...... Except that the "SMARTER" and "HARDER" mean different things in this side of life.

Too many people talking about how long they practice. It's sad, because it's truly more simple than just the amount of time put in. It's what you do within that time. And how you do what you do within that time. And how you are with what you do while you're doing it within that time. And why you're doing the how of what you do within that time. :) intention is not to confuse, but for me to help see.

Your intention comes first. The Universe/World/God provides assistance to those who's hearts and intentions deserve it. You know what's more important than healing yourself or gaining knowledge or power?

Having the intention of letting someone else know/feel they exist. Something some here seem to have lacked so much, they've created another identity. And i feel for them, if it's been a very long time of this.

This is true power. See power doesn't come from elsewhere. It arises from within. But it only rises if it there is a need or an intention to.

How has your November practice gone? Would love to learn and converse.

Edited by welkin
  • Like 1

Ya... i'm not bullshitting, i have some real things to show sincere hearts.

one is quite simple.

Next time you drink water,

1. remember to sip very slowly as you tilt your cup

2. as you are sipping, focus on breathing through your nose while you're sipping

3. Do this for at least 5 sec while the cup is in your mouth.

4. You will be surprised, just how much better your breathing gets for everything else, and how you naturally learn to utilize your diaphragm without almost any effort.

5. The reason this all works is.... Lol. I have ideas, but it's very complicated to talk about and not sure yet. But do you really need to know this? Just try it.

let me know if this works for you

Do this for eating too.....

Now i understand why they say keep your mouth closed, and chew your food 21 times. (i do not chew 21 times. I chew maybe 10-15 times, which is 7 more than i had before :D).

Edited by welkin
  • Like 1

The goal of life is to figure out what life is about, not to figure out how to survive in this life.

- Life

IF you smoke Marijuana.

How do you guys usually smoke it?

I used to only try to inhale and blow out through the mouth.

With the Universe's/God's grace/November energy, i thought about breathing in and out through both the nose and mouth while smoking.

The results,

Less head fogginess due to oxygen covering and maybe protecting upper area of the head, and most marijuana smoke going into lungs.

I felt more clearheaded, more body high. Thereby maybe, just maybe, getting better results for this type of "crutch" if you view it that way. I clearly don't, as it's more of a vehicle. If you do it, let's find a way to do it in the healthiest manner possible.

Any thought that has ever been thought still exists. 

But that does not mean that these thoughts are in alignment with the source of your being and all being and becoming. 

So if you think thoughts which are lesser in alignment with your own source of being, you receive your valuable indicator of negative emotion, to let you know, that this thoughts blocks your natural reception of your source of being. 

And if you continue to focus on the self contradictory energetically resistant thought patterns, you draw more of those thoughts which are in likeness to that. Which result in negative life conditional experiences. 

In the same way, you do not open a dark closet and expect inky dark mist to envelop the room. Shadow is just a result of resistance. Just like a circuit of electricity can create resistance to block the light or even dim the light. 

You as a physical extension of your source of being cannot disconnect yourself from your source of being, as you are an inseperable extension of it. It is your own life force. And as you block that, you can only dim your own life force, and you feel negative emotion when you focus upon thoughts/perspectives which does not allow your own natural life force to flow more freely through you. Including your own ability to come to know your own greater knowing of your own evermore greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are naturally and effortlessly evermore being and becoming evermore here and now. 

It is true that negative self contradictory thought forms can eventually lead the individual to thinking that it wants to die. And that is natural desire for the releasing of resistance. But one does not need to die in order to understand or reap the benefit of your unconditional ability to release resistant thought forms. You can simply meditate to achieve the very same releasing of resistant thought, that death offers. 

For again, those self contradictory thought forms only exist by virtue of you activating them through your here and now. 

And as you let go of that, by focusing on anything that doesn't encourage thought, you quiet your mind, and as you no longer offer any thought, you also offer no resistant thought. And you feel emotional relief, of releasing resistant energy. Because your greater non-physical consciousness always knows everything that matters to you and offers it to you unconditionally evermore here and now. 

And your energy motional nature, naturally and effortlessly comes back fully and automatically into greater allowed alignment with your own greater knowing of your own greater non-physical consciousness. Because your greater non-physical consciousness is the pure life force of you and it flows to and through you always and as you offer no resistance, it is allowed to flow more fully and freely through you and it allows everything in your life to come to natural and effortless allowed greater realisation of your natural and effortless greater allowed alignment of and with your own true being and becoming evermore here and now. 

That simply feels good/better emotionally primarily first, because it is who you truely are, your true nature of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. 

Joy is your physical ability to translate the pure non resisted alignment of energy of who you truely are. It is simply positive good feeling emotion, that indicate your natural alignment with who you truely are. 

This good feeling emotion is easy to feel. Because you don't need to do something to allow yourself to feel. But you do need to stop doing/thinking that which blocks your own natural ability to feel your own natural joy of who you truely are. 

There are easy ways of allowing yourself to feel better, and there are difficult ways. Meditation is an easy way. A difficult way, can also be of value, because allowing yourself to come into greater alignment with your own true nature of being is always going to be of more value to you, because your true being holds all your values for you always being and becoming the evermoreness of all of it aswell. 

So for example, a difficult way could be to focus on all these things you do not want. And eventually you sort of give up... You feel you have explored enough. To know clearly what you do not want. And as this becomes realised by you. You feel ok, this is not what I want. So what is it that I do want? 

You are never more clear about what you do want then when you know what you don't want. And as you then begin to intentionally and deliberately focus more consistently upon what you do want. You expand these thought forms of greater allowed alignment and realisation, and you feel better emotionally. 

And you come back into alignment with all that you truely are being and becoming evermore joyously and freely and naturally and effortlessly and refreshingly nd renewingly and replenishingly and realisingly and knowingly and feelingly betterly here and now. 

Since I cannot do this for anyone else, I'm gonna do it for myself. 

As I know I do not want things to not work for me, which is my current conditional life experience. But more importantly, I know this, because of how it feels. I feel frustrated with them not working. I want to feel surprised with them working. I want to feel the ease of them working.

So I know many things which are not supposed to be working but they do work. Anyway.

Many aspects of this does work. 

Many people have shared their experience of this working for them in conditions which are far less likely to work. 

It isn't about the conditions, but the allowing of it to work, regardless of the conditions. 

And I know it works. Now I want it to work on this particular thing. 

How would I feel if it did work? I would feel reliefed. 

So what does feel like relief? 

I am right now in a good place for it to work. I would really enjoy it to work because I feel so at ease right now in my life and would like to enjoy this thing as the cherry on top of my good cake that is my life here and now. 

I feel this joy as the knowing within me that I know this is suppose to work because I have the desire and so it is well in alignment with my purpose of being here and now to simply enjoy being who I truely am, all that I truely am in this here and now moment, to enjoy this thing as it is working. And fully capable of working aswell. 

The ease in which it would work feels like a lack of worry. 

Obvious ease. 

What about this is obvious? 

And easy. 

And that's the path of least resistance. Of greatest allowance. That I focus upon into the allowing full blown manifestational allowed realisation of it working. 

Edited by Everything

19 minutes ago, Everything said:

Everything, can i kindly ask you to rephrase everything in more simpler terms. If the message is clear, purposeful, and usable then it should be clear concise, and effectively communicated.

I'm not saying some messages don't require a lengthier post for insight. But for what i believe you are claiming in your post, i assume that it wouldn't need more than a sentence to ask a question.

Because my intentions and purpose are there. If no one, cares i still don't care. And i'll never give up. The only difference is some will reap benefits earlier while others will wait a long time, or may never find it in this life time.

Do you know what it is to know how every part of the body connects? It's so detailed i can't imagine most would know it. And detailed to the inch in more than one dimensional way. And parts that have 2 parts representing it and so on.

Why do you assume, i haven't gone through any specific journey myself? because of my age?

If you want the truth, since you are claiming things about me, it's only right for me to respond you're incorrect in what you think my intentions were, my alignment, and what i know within.

As for the simple information giving out, if you think that it's some simple bullshit tricks and gimmics. then you clearly haven't witness what i've witnessed.

Such simple parts of life yet so powerful. And yet, the simplest of things in life people choose to ignore.

Maybe you're right, i should stop it there and not share anything. Seems not worth spreading to the souls in this life. Maybe it'll take them multiples to realize anything close. And i don't say that out of ego or negativity. I say that out of compassion. Like, "there's literally nothing i can tell you to change your mind or view of how easy things are".

And i'm speaking in a practical sense, not just telling people life is fucking easy. Boom there it is. No, It's easy if you put the work and discipline.

Please, i'd love for you to explain more what you were trying to explain.

17 minutes ago, welkin said:

Everything, can i kindly ask you to rephrase everything in more simpler terms. If the message is clear, purposeful, and usable then it should be clear concise, and effectively communicated.

I'm not saying some messages don't require a lengthier post for insight. But for what i believe you are claiming in your post, i assume that it wouldn't need more than a sentence to ask a question.

Because my intentions and purpose are there. If no one, cares i still don't care. And i'll never give up. The only difference is some will reap benefits earlier while others will wait a long time, or may never find it in this life time.

Do you know what it is to know how every part of the body connects? It's so detailed i can't imagine most would know it. And detailed to the inch in more than one dimensional way. And parts that have 2 parts representing it and so on.

Why do you assume, i haven't gone through any specific journey myself? because of my age?

If you want the truth, since you are claiming things about me, it's only right for me to respond you're incorrect in what you think my intentions were, my alignment, and what i know within.

As for the simple information giving out, if you think that it's some simple bullshit tricks and gimmics. then you clearly haven't witness what i've witnessed.

Such simple parts of life yet so powerful. And yet, the simplest of things in life people choose to ignore.

Maybe you're right, i should stop it there and not share anything. Seems not worth spreading to the souls in this life. Maybe it'll take them multiples to realize anything close. And i don't say that out of ego or negativity. I say that out of compassion. Like, "there's literally nothing i can tell you to change your mind or view of how easy things are".

And i'm speaking in a practical sense, not just telling people life is fucking easy. Boom there it is. No, It's easy if you put the work and discipline.

You said you had a seizure? Are you prone to this condition? On medication?

20 minutes ago, welkin said:

I'm simply saying how and why you can focus your thinking more in conscious utilization of your own emotional guidance system, to come to know any and all things that may ever matter to you. More effortlessly, or more difficultly. Feeling better or worse emotionally. The path of lesser resistance or the path of more resistance. 

You do it all of the time anyway. It's only when you are consciously doing it that you reap the full benefit out of your unconditional ability to allow anything that you want to be do or have. By simply focusing for the purpose of feeling what you want first. Then if your energies line up, the natural realisation will come, by virtue of consistent focused alignment of thoughts. Into better feeling thoughts. Into better feeling thoughts. Naturally and effortlessly. Into better feeling life. Naturally and effortlessly come into evermore full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love of which you are always being and becoming an unconditionally loved, supported and guided extension of it evermore here and now. 

11 minutes ago, ralis said:

You said you had a seizure? Are you prone to this condition? On medication?

No i'm not prone to this condition. Is there something you want to say?

12 minutes ago, Everything said:

I'm simply saying how and why you can focus your thinking more in conscious utilization of your own emotional guidance system, to come to know any and all things that may ever matter to you. More effortlessly, or more difficultly. Feeling better or worse emotionally. The path of lesser resistance or the path of more resistance. 

You do it all of the time anyway. It's only when you are consciously doing it that you reap the full benefit out of your unconditional ability to allow anything that you want to be do or have. By simply focusing for the purpose of feeling what you want first. Then if your energies line up, the natural realisation will come, by virtue of consistent focused alignment of thoughts. Into better feeling thoughts. Into better feeling thoughts. Naturally and effortlessly. Into better feeling life. Naturally and effortlessly come into evermore full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love of which you are always being and becoming an unconditionally loved, supported and guided extension of it evermore here and now. 

To be honest, this did come to mind after i had responded. I know exactly what you mean.

Sorry i misconstrued what you were saying. And thank you.

I failed to see just how much i was depriving exactly what i was intended to provide.

Edited by welkin

3 minutes ago, welkin said:

To be honest, this did come to mind after i had responded. I know exactly what you mean.

Sorry i misconstrued what you were saying. And thank you.

Thank you aswell. 

4 hours ago, welkin said:

No i'm not prone to this condition. Is there something you want to say?

Just asking a question. I had much to say on the Do What Though Wilt thread, but your strident imposition to other points of view does not lend well to fruitful discussion.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, ralis said:

Just asking a question. I had much to say on the Do What Though Wilt thread, but your strident imposition to other points of view, does not lend well to fruitful discussion.

How can you use such big vocabulary and yet make a conviction such as i have a strident imposition to others points of view?

It's literally the opposite. I'm against people who try to shut people's ideas down. But to you that's a point of view.

What you're claiming actually looks like this without a sentence:

POV = shutting people down.

So by me being against others who don't allow honest opinions to pass through, that means i'm against your point of view. That is honestly hilarious.

What type of jester are you. You are a true clown aren't you?

1 minute ago, welkin said:

How can you use such big vocabulary and yet make a conviction such as i have a strident imposition to others points of view?

It's literally the opposite. I'm against people who try to shut people's ideas down. But to you that's a point of view.

So by me being against others who don't allow honest opinions to pass through, that means i'm against your point of view. That is honestly hilarious.

Obviously, you fail to understand the joker archetype.

• Like 1

Do guys really have no underlying intentions for why you are all creating such deception and confusion? Not saying you only do that. But i see obvious none truths, that you are claiming are. So it's hard for me to believe you just naturally think that way, and aren't trying to deceive others.

And if that's not true, then i can only question how much ego must exist to be able to blind ones eyes of the light shining right in their face.

1 minute ago, ralis said:

Obviously, you fail to understand the joker archetype.

Actually i don't. I understand it completely, which is why i like him.

But my above response should explain that.

And in any case, means i will have been disappointed in how you represent him.

As it looks more like a jester than a joker

Edited by welkin

6 hours ago, welkin said:

first method you described...

it's more of a vehicle.

same here...been considering going straight edible but i notice, good lord is it  ever hard to fight the sedation effect through that method...to me rest and relaxation/( relaxed state) are not the same  for the most part...nor am i snoop dogg....for the same reason, i dont like being a sleepy zombie.  sometimes. not ideal though...

Edited by Zorro Dantes

IF you smoke Marijuana.

I used to only try to inhale and blow out through the mouth.

With the Universe's/God's grace/November energy, i thought about breathing in and out through both the nose and mouth while smoking.

The results,

Less head fogginess due to oxygen covering and maybe protecting upper area of the head, and most marijuana smoke going into lungs.

I felt more clearheaded, more body high. Thereby maybe, just maybe, getting better results for this type of "crutch" if you view it that way. I clearly don't, as it's more of a vehicle. If you do it, let's find a way to do it in the healthiest manner possible.

First you post about all the weird stuff happening to you and a 'seizure '  ... now you are concentrating on how to get more hooch inside your brain ?

Okey dokey .  

:rolleyes:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, welkin said:

You do ?  Thats interesting .  I have a strident opposition to people that raid others threads and conversations with irrelevant idiocy , keep doing it,  then stop doing it and apologise then come back and keep doing it .

Annoying isnt it ?

I see you are back to your    'normal 'operational mode  .

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, welkin said:

Do guys really have no underlying intentions for why you are all creating such deception and confusion?

Some guys do and some guys dont . Same applies to women .

1 hour ago, welkin said:

Not saying you only do that. But i see obvious none truths, that you are claiming are.

Thats an 'interesting' turn of phrase .

1 hour ago, welkin said:

So it's hard for me to believe you just naturally think that way, and aren't trying to deceive others.

And if that's not true, then i can only question how much ego must exist to be able to blind ones eyes of the light shining right in their face.

or, there could be a third alternative .... that lies somewhere within yourself .

You're welcome   .  

:)

(Such politeness  makes me want to post more and more  )

• Like 1

So let me get this straight: welkin goes on about all these experiences, has a seizure, then asks about smoking weed. And when asked about it by ralis, it's seen as "shutting people's opinions down". 

A doctor could tell a patient that drinking paint thinner is a dumb idea, and that's both common sense and his professional opinion--but he's most certainly not shutting down another person's point of view, no matter how idiotic it is, because the moron can continue doing what he will. With intelligence like that, it may be better to encourage the patient to drink the paint thinner by saying, "I see why you think that's a great idea! Why don't you go try it for us?"

I wonder if welkin is related to hancock, another know-it-all former member who ranted on and on about how he knew more than everyone else and was better than his teachers, yet seemed to want to get free help all the time and divert and bother people in multiple threads. 

Now rant aside, responding to the original post here and its intent: you seem to be very suggestible or you don't have very strong understanding to back up the things you say aside from appeal to authority, which in this case, is appointing yourself the authority. Egalitarianism doesn't mean all opinions are equal, it means that people can say what they believe, but having an informed or professional opinion weighs a lot more when basing criteria for validity on facts. However, as we have found, people ignore facts if it does not suit their pre-existing biases, especially if the bias is the tiny voice that screams, "I'm relevant!" 

Unfortunately, the Backfire Effect in psychology proves that no matter how wrong a person is about facts (look at climate change critics or WMDs in Iraq), they will become more stubborn in their erroneous beliefs and both omit facts and invent new ones to rationalize how they are right. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, welkin said:

For some, if not most of you have noticed. There seems to be a disease spreading around by the illumi-naughty.

Wait, is this meant to reference me?

It seems like this disease spreads by having conversations with individuals who unknownlingly have it. It is incredibly deadly and works in phases:

1. You begin speaking about literally anything. New ideas, epiphanies, emotions, spirit, journey. 

2. Then this disease is somehow able to identify this and latches on almost as if to suck the life force out of it. My theory is that old 'life' need new blood.

The theory is antiquated and Victorian .. and, in this instance appears to be a means to vilify those who wished to have a deeper discussion.

If something is confusing and one wants to understand, they could study or politely ask without the need to vilify. 

Edited by ilumairen
  • Like 3

Sign in to follow this