Sign in to follow this  
zero

transmuting sexual energy/Dantian

Hello, can an experienced meditator/cultivator, be so kind, as to explain the process of sexual transmutation and getting the energy to flow to the Dantian. How is it done? Do you just have to get in a state of meditation and focus your intent on the testicles and the energy flowing up?

You can gain some achievement with no intentional effort what-so-ever. Simply maintain a degree of celibacy and have some daily standing / sitting / moving practice where you just focus on the practice itself. If you're standing,  stand. If you're sitting, sit. If you're moving, move.

The LDT will fill itself quite happily without having to worry about any 'flowing of energy', which can be at best pointless and worst counter productive.

Maybe the celibacy thing can be dropped in time, but it does help to start with and means you don't have worry about any kind of intention.

Edited by Miffymog
  • Like 2

The very best, most effective, and also the easiest and fastest way of transmuting sexual energy I've ever experienced is the "Simplified Kaya Kalpa Yoga" by Vethathiri Maharishi.

It takes only a few minutes in the morning and evening.

I've tried physical yoga postures, breathing exercises, qigong forms, qigong meditation, chakra meditation, dan tien meditation, mantras, I've tried everything out there to transmute sexual energy.

Most of the things I tried worked to a certain degree, some very little, others quite a lot. But all of them took a lot of time and effort compared to their results.

Compare this to Simplified Kaya Kalpa Yoga, which is highly effective, the easiest of all that I've tried, and takes only a few minutes. It wins the comparison hands down.

Everyone is different, experiment and see what works for you. 

Personally, Simplified Kaya Kalpa Yoga by Vethathiri Maharishi was the game changer for me. I can highly recommend checking it out :)

Edited by Nuralshamal

We have Jing before we are born. As a baby there is no sex drive as pre teen there is no sexual drive. Jing is not pure sexual energy maybe 5% as we mature. Assuming Jing is purely sexual is a mistake.

Imagine not having a body and there is this one energy work on that and do not be mislead. When we get stuck in physical forms of an energy that is previous to our body and will out last our body we have basically stopped all progress.

We may talk about Jing, Chi and Shen but they are really one energy. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

We have Jing before we are born. As a baby there is no sex drive as pre teen there is no sexual drive. Jing is not pure sexual energy maybe 5% as we mature. Assuming Jing is purely sexual is a mistake.

Imagine not having a body and there is this one energy work on that and do not be mislead. When we get stuck in physical forms of an energy that is previous to our body and will out last our body we have basically stopped all progress.

We may talk about Jing, Chi and Shen but they are really one energy. 

Yes just like water can be ice, liquid, and gas.

Jing is the most dense. It is not sexual energy, but it is where sexual energy mainly comes from. Jing is where everything substantive comes from. Sexual fluids, blood, other body fluids, marrow, ect. There are many ways to deplete Jing. Excessive drug uses, excessive lack of sleep, excessive stress, and yes excessive sexual activity. The key common word is excessive.

Jing also relates to DNA, but of course in the past in ancient China they didn't know what DNA was per-se but they knew the underlying function and principle of genetics. It's also for this reason that jing relates to producing the cells that pass on our DNA.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this