voidisyinyang

The scandal of me sitting in full lotus padmasana

1 hour ago, ilumairen said:

Maybe everyone should start PM'ing viyy, so it becomes a more mundane occurrence, and less in need of commemorative posts?

If we send six PMs a day then he will be permanently in full lotus.  OK that's 120 dollars but we could ask for a discount.

• Haha 2

Not being a Buddhist, I am unaware of what someone sitting four hours in full lotus would do for a third party.  Does anyone understand his motivation?  Is it pure?  Does he somehow merge with the spirit of the one who is paying?  And if so, is that supposed to result in further connection to something?  Do you think his motivation is commercial or is it a more sagely motivation?  I didn't interact much with him when he was here before, so I have no feel for his integrity.

But on the other hand...I've experienced too many woo woo things to rule anything out.

Edited by manitou
Curiosity
  • Like 1

I will advise you to like a colour  that YOU really like (just whisper it to me first )  for $10  - 1/2 price .

That way you won't get stuck with some lame colour you dont like that VYY advised ...... like purple protrudence   or  something  .  

I kind of feel this is slightly exploitative of someone suffering with mental illness. Can mods just delete this thread and perhaps remove this person? 

• Like 4

Someone sent me a PM so I checked my paypal account and since I had no $20 donation then I did not read the PM. If the person wants me to read their PM then please send a $20 donation to http://paypal.me/ecoechocultivation

If I receive the donation then I will read the PM and then do 4 hours of full lotus meditation and then I will respond to the PM. thank you for your cooperation.

2005-Lotus-Elise.jpg

VYY sitting in his lotus  for four hours  ...

... that he bought with all those $20   'donations' .

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sorry I don't read this thread either. It's quite clear though that if someone PMs me then I post a reply to this thread. I don't read it though. haha. So I'll check to see if the person who PMd me makes a $20 donation. http://paypal.me/ecoechocultivation 

So far there's been no donation. If I receive the donation then I will read the PM and do four hours of full lotus meditation and then reply to the PM.

• Haha 1

Isn't this the same person as posted on the rum soaked fist, promising to get to the bottom of the "right hand up, left hand down as dragon and tiger" by standing in San Ti for two hours every day? 

Guess he got tired and had to take a seat. 

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Cleansox said:

Isn't this the same person as posted on the rum soaked fist, promising to get to the bottom of the "right hand up, left hand down as dragon and tiger" by standing in San Ti for two hours every day? 

Guess he got tired and had to take a seat. 

I don't know. But he is the master of anal flexing and wooden butt plugs

Don't get the wrong idea.

These aren't sexy fun time wooden butt plugs, they're just there to stop you from farting.

Now I don't know why a person who practiced anal flexing all day would not be able to hold his farts in without the help of a wooden plug,

Unless he ate a lot of beans.

So the $20 question of the day is: @voidisyinyang, approximately how many beans (and of what type) do you consume per meal?

Of course he will not answer, and I will not pay for an answer. 

That is because I already spent my $20 buying not one but TWENTY of these delightful "customize OEM hand made wood anal plug butt insert beads wooden adult toy wholesale sex products nature elegant design" on Alibaba.com. 

Note that they're customizable.

In honor of this website, I got the manufacture to inscribe them with the words:

"The Dao in Your Bum."

and

"A Little Ying-ying-yang-yang to Fill Your Void"

Edited by Walker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

32 minutes ago, Walker said:

These aren't sexy fun time wooden butt plugs, they're just there to stop you from farting.

Now I don't know why a person who practiced anal flexing all day would not be able to hold his farts in without the help of a wooden plug,

So the $20 question of the day is: @voidisyinyang, approximately how many beans (and of what type) do you consume per meal?

That is because I already spent my $20 buying not one but TWENTY of these delightful "customize OEM hand made wood anal plug butt insert beads wooden adult toy wholesale sex products nature elegant design" on Alibaba.com. 

In honor of this website, I got the manufacture to inscribe them with the words:

"The Dao in Your Bum."

and

Grandma-Finds-The-Internet.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Walker said:

"The Dao in Your Bum."

and

on the topics of beans and farting... 

Let us not void  the conversation of Pythagorus.

Who refused himself beans, due to their phallic and mystical properties and due to their tendency to cause 'the venting of the spirit' in most noble man.

For Pythagorus has been attributed one of my most beloved quotes of wisdom.

"Remain silent, or say something better than silence..."

Perhaps he understood the detriments to cultivation of 'silent but deadly'?

sincerely,

silent thunder

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, silent thunder said:

on the topics of beans and farting... 

Let us not void  the conversation of Pythagorus.

Who refused himself beans, due to their phallic and mystical properties and due to their tendency to cause 'the venting of the spirit' in most noble man.

For Pythagorus has been attributed one of my most beloved quotes of wisdom.

"Remain silent, or say something better than silence..."

Perhaps he understood the detriments to cultivation of 'silent but deadly'?

sincerely,

silent thunder

Beans, beans, the grim legume,

dreadful emblem of the tomb.

The more ye eat, the sooner gone

o'er methane clouded Acheron!

• Like 2

Ok I created this thread to serve as a psychic black hole to attract all the low frequency energy on the site. So anyone who PMs me - due to excessive PMing - I'm no longer going to reply to this thread. It's all yours!! haha. My offer still holds though - a $20 gift donation to my paypal then enables your PM to be read by me and then I'll respond to your PM after doing 4 hours of full lotus meditation.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

Ok I created this thread to serve as a psychic black hole to attract all the low frequency energy on the site.

That's a really pretentious way to say, "I'm trolling." And even there, the MoPai and Gendao threads have you beat. Your troll-fu is pathetic!

wpid-tumblr_m50rs7rzft1qedb29o1_500.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

Ok I created this thread to serve as a psychic black hole to attract all the low frequency energy on the site.

We know that . Its just that   all  the ' low frequency energy' people on this site are STILL not low frequency ENOUGH to send you $20

:D

So anyone who PMs me - due to excessive PMing -

:D   Oh, well done fellow Bums !   Keep up the good work .

Let's totally FLOOD his PM box !   :) 

I'm no longer going to reply to this thread.

:D   You never did in the first place !  You just tried to annoy us by making that same silly post over and over and over again .

'''looks like its backfiring on you , hmmmmm    :) 

It's all yours!! haha. My offer still holds though - a $20 gift donation to my paypal then enables your PM to be read by me and then I'll respond to your PM after doing 4 hours of full lotus meditation.

Oh ?   Okay then, I will PM   you again and ask for a freebie . ....  again .

• Like 1

8 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

Hmm, would these be big enough to plug your psychic black hole?

prodcut-image

If not, we could always go bigger, but we might need a special permit to chop down a redwood to make one of these:

「gigantic wooden butt plug」的圖片搜尋結果"

• Haha 1

Just in case anyone wonders about the exact origin of this butt plug business.. The "wooden bun" is, as Drew referred to, mentioned in the later chapters of the book Taoist Yoga, Alchemy and Immortality. Particularly in Chapter 13: Gathering the macrocosmic alchemical agent for the final breakthrough:

If the practiser does not know the methods of 'five dragons 
upholding the holy one', of 'sucking, pressing, pinching and shutting' 
and of ‘spirit lifting the goat cart' the immortal seed will not 
follow the correct path and will veer from the (unopen) base 
of the spine to find an outlet through the anus which is a 
natural opening by which to drain away; if so all previous 
progress will be wasted. This is the danger of a fall from the 
lower magpie bridge (hsia ch’ueh ch’iao, the anus). 

This is why the two immortals Ts’ao and Ch’iu devised a 
small round piece of wood with a convex top of the size of a 
(small Chinese) bun (man t’ou) and covered with cotton to 
sit on in order to close the anus and so prevent the macro- 
cosmic alchemical agent from scattering away. If in addi 
tion a companion is available to help by pinching the base 
of the spine the macrocosmic alchemical agent will enter 
and rise up in the channel of control (tu mo in the backbone).

(Luk, p.141)

Nothing gets actually inserted! 😅

You can get the basic idea, if for instance you've ever been sitting on the floor and naturally ended up with the heel of your foot between your "sit bones." Keep in mind of course, the guys in this book are super extreme. It also says they put a dang clothes pin on their nose to keep anything from leaking there. Nobody do this! It's shown here out of context and is part of something that took many many years under very specific guidance.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nintendao said:

It also says they put a dang clothes pin on their nose to keep anything from leaking there. Nobody do this! 

JAJ puts it in his book though, so... 

• Like 2

I read Void's book Alchemy of Rainbow Heart Music and want to try full lotus, but lack leg flexibility. Where should I begin?

9 hours ago, CCD said:

I read Void's book Alchemy of Rainbow Heart Music and want to try full lotus, but lack leg flexibility. Where should I begin?

Take a beginners yoga class .    Trying something more advanced, at the start , could cause a strain .... or injury .