voidisyinyang

The scandal of me sitting in full lotus padmasana

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

And its a  christmas card with a 20 in it .   Gives it to VYY

VYY - " sorry, I dont accept cards without $20  payment first " .

Oh ?  Okay, I give it to Nintendao instead  .

Woohoo! I shall now go sit in a lotus.

CNLB3612_chinese-new-year-event-advertis

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yo guys, I couldn't believe it... just now I saw an ad on the Atlantic's website for $0.00 business shoes sold by Alibaba.com!! Drew! Nungali! Mak Tin Si! Where are you guys!?! These fucking shoes mean business, and they're hot-damn FREE like it was the last day of school! I swear this is real. I'm just trying to figure out the maximum number of pairs I can order, and whether shipping is going to be five million bucks or not. Can't wait to wear these with my Daoist robes. Gonna be fucking FLY!!!!!

Business shoes.JPG

Business shoes are an indicator of happiness . Here is how it works .

Get out all your business shoes and lay each single shoe, heel to toe, in a line and stand at one end of that line .

The other end of that line is how far you are away from happiness .

• Haha 1

Cambridge and MIT trained physicist on how 30 minutes of Padmasana full lotus yoga sitting increases energy dramatically.

Dr. Alex Hankey - he used the acupuncture meridians to measure the energy change.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5433118/

So he mentions it about 2/3rd into the interview - he discusses the padmasana research.

9.17 ± 17.45 for 30 min...After damp cotton wool had been applied to regions of Jing-Well points on the fingers and toes to balance conductivity, the participant held the “ground bar” in hand opposite to where the AcuGraph probe was applied. The monitoring computer records readings at specified points in a standard sequence.

Remember if you want me to respond to your PMs then make a $20 donation to http://paypal.me/ecoechocultivation

I will then do 4 hours of full lotus meditation and get back to you.

thanks

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

Remember if you want me to respond to your PMs then make a $20 donation to http://paypal.me/ecoechocultivation

I will then do 4 hours of full lotus meditation and get back to you.

thanks

Do you sit for four hours focused on their query? Or will you simply be doing the same sitting you do everyday everywhere you go?

This thread and Drew's offer, reminds me of an old saying from my neighborhood.

"if you give someone 20 bucks and never see them again... it was probably money well spent."

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Do you sit for four hours focused on their query? Or will you simply be doing the same sitting you do everyday everywhere you go?

... $20  up front     first    before any questions answered .

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Nungali said:

How can you receive the money, if you do not already acknowledge the abbundance that you already have. You would have no way of receiving it, because you would have no definition for what that is. It would be repelled by you, no matter how hard it tries to come at you. Or in how many different ways. And how many different times. You would never allow yourself to receive the abbundance that you seek.

Untill you acknowledge the abbundance that you already have. And you would thus allow it to flow through you evermore ongoingly effortlessly here and now. And it would come to you ongoingly more effortlessly here and now. And it would be realised by you ongoingly evermore effortlessly here and now. And you would be so abbundant that you would receive money from a beggar, even if you try to explain them that you don't need it.

So thank you for co-creating this evermore greater allowed realisation with me here and now. There is not a number infinite enough to describe the value of your being to me, and the appreciation that I feel for you thus then, evermore.

As all is being and becoming evermore here and now, in perfect harmony and alignment with the ever expanding infinite and eternal nature of Dao.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Nungali said:

Guess I'll never know then. 

4 hours ago, Everything said:

How can you receive the money, if you do not already acknowledge the abbundance that you already have. You would have no way of receiving it, because you would have no definition for what that is. It would be repelled by you, no matter how hard it tries to come at you. Or in how many different ways. And how many different times. You would never allow yourself to receive the abbundance that you seek.

Untill you acknowledge the abbundance that you already have. And you would thus allow it to flow through you evermore ongoingly effortlessly here and now. And it would come to you ongoingly more effortlessly here and now. And it would be realised by you ongoingly evermore effortlessly here and now. And you would be so abbundant that you would receive money from a beggar, even if you try to explain them that you don't need it.

So thank you for co-creating this evermore greater allowed realisation with me here and now. There is not a number infinite enough to describe the value of your being to me, and the appreciation that I feel for you thus then, evermore.

As all is being and becoming evermore here and now, in perfect harmony and alignment with the ever expanding infinite and eternal nature of Dao.

9 hours ago, Nungali said:

Sorry Drew ...... what was that again ?    You will do what ?

Would two questions be $40?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

People charge way more for their time claiming to be "Spiritual Life Coaches",

And reading many responses on this thread I see why Drew is allocating.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Damn ! 

Why did I just do that !

OH double damn !  ..... now I am in for $60   !

14 hours ago, ilumairen said:

If we all donate perhaps he will be in full lotus for years to come. :lol:

• Haha 3

Since everyone is paying Drew to do what he boasts about doing himself anyway, why don't we pay Nungali to tease people, Ralis to keep things orderly, Ilumairen to politely disassemble someone's boorish behavior, Walker to post both historically, culturally, and linguistically correct facts alongside his legendary insults of those who deserve it, and so on? 

I mean, hey, if you're good at something, you might as well get paid for it...

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

here is me in a past life '

insulting-a-priest.jpg?w=202&h=300

Benjamin Péret in the act of insulting a priest'.

-   La Révolution surréaliste (1926) 

As has always been the case with this thread, I've only replied because someone has PM'd me. So if you want me to read your PM please make a $20 donation to https://www.paypal.me/ecoechocultivation and then I will do a four hour full lotus meditation after reading your PM and then I will respond.

Thanks!

And here is a new blog post I did on a recent donation in the context of rereading Opening the Dragon Gate! It's been almost twenty years since I've read that book!

https://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2019/12/revisiting-opening-dragon-gate-as.html

Just scroll way down for the blog post.  Wang Liping taught Zhang, Hongbao who taught http://springforestqigong.com who taught me. thanks

wang-liping-taoist-master.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, voidisyinyang said:

As has always been the case with this thread, I've only replied because someone has PM'd me. So if you want me to read your PM please make a $20 donation to https://www.paypal.me/ecoechocultivation and then I will do a four hour full lotus meditation after reading your PM and then I will respond.

Thanks!

Drew, there is no use continually sending me PMs  as I will not answer them until you send me $20

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Drew, there is no use continually sending me PMs  as I will not answer them until you send me $20

I will act as go-between for 10%.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The person who just sent me a PM needs to make a $20 donation and then I will read the PM and do four hours of full lotus meditation and then respond to the PM. Thanks for your understanding.

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/ecoechocultivation

Just to remind people - the only time I respond or reply to this thread is one I receive a New (i.e. a different) PM. So for each reply I've posted to this thread I've received a different PM. thanks

• Like 1

Maybe everyone should start PM'ing viyy, so it becomes a more mundane occurrence, and less in need of commemorative posts?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1