voidisyinyang

The scandal of me sitting in full lotus padmasana

3 hours ago, Taomeow said:

It was sounded prematurely.  Should have waited for all those jokes I kept making in my mind but was reluctant to share.  E.g. the one about a woman who sits in full lotus at a McDonald's and practices energetic projection of P at a D -- priapism at a distance.  Well, too late now.  I spoiled the punch line.  

I am disappointed in you for not sharing your bad  jokes .   :(

By the way , I would say, from personal experience that more than half the woman in the world have that strange magical power  and they dont even need to be in lotus or at  McDonalds  

As a matter of fact, right now ......

BZZZZZT   !

Spoiler

ywaKXJk.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, manitou said:

honestly, I didn't know the Macdonald's thing was such a sore spot.  I do really feel bad because I may have hurt another Bum (namely, Voidisinyang).  That was truly the reason for my reversal, not because I felt shame from anyone.  But I do appreciate that you appreciate my futile attempts at occasional humo(u)r.  

You might come off funnier if you were not looming over  us with that  mk IV  detectives 'star baton' .

( I much prefer the old style smooth police batons - the ones without the  spikes .  )

28 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I am disappointed in you for not sharing your bad  jokes .   :(

Don't be.  I'm not an equal opportunity offender and this is not an equal gender representation board, so if I made public every dirty joke that went through my mind (most based on the reversal of the roles proposed by Drew, i.e. on a female cultivator experimenting on unsuspecting male subjects in a public place), I could easily give medical student syndrome to 99% of the bums. 

Of course I still remember the younger glory days when it was no joke... and no cultivation was needed to mess up any unsuspecting male subject by just quickly performing a certain eye movement trick I learned from a Polish princess, a protagonist of a 19th century novel, who pretty much destroyed three empires by using it.    

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

An eye movement that destroyed 3 empires  - love it .

Poor old men ..... they can defeat anything but 'sorcery'    ;) 

Of course, it has nothing to do with OUR  chemical or hormonal  make up ... thats fine .   Its just these 'unfair' tactics.

Classic example of unfair tactics ;

A  peaceful gathering I was attending got invaded by red necks , tearing around the field in their hotted up ute and screaming stupid insults at the 'hippies'.   Not on ! Kids where about  and skidding out of control cars do not go well with children playing. The car got bogged in some mud, so some of the 'hippies' surrounded it.  This guy jumps out of the car  with a tyre iron and faces them. A tense stand off.   What is going to happen now.

Then this  older (than him ) woman I know strides forward and stares at him ( who was apparently some type of 'auntie' to him when  he was younger )  ;  'Little Bobby Johnson !  What the hell do you think you are doing, just wait till your mother finds out ! "   and grabs  his ear and twists it  and marches off pulling him along .    :D 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Taomeow said:

Don't be.  I'm not an equal opportunity offender and this is not an equal gender representation board, so if I made public every dirty joke that went through my mind (most based on the reversal of the roles proposed by Drew, i.e. on a female cultivator experimenting on unsuspecting male subjects in a public place), I could easily give medical student syndrome to 99% of the bums. 

Of course I still remember the younger glory days when it was no joke... and no cultivation was needed to mess up any unsuspecting male subject by just quickly performing a certain eye movement trick I learned from a Polish princess, a protagonist of a 19th century novel, who pretty much destroyed three empires by using it.    

Polish women are my nemesis...

:wub:

• Like 2

Especially when you go on a shared  Christmas holiday with relatives and your older girl cousin has bought along her Polish girl friend ..... and you  have just arrived at  puberty .   

:blush:

and then all the other holiday delights seem insignificant  as you have become fascinated with playing monopoly , in a dingy little holiday  flat with the curtains drawn, with said girls and your cousin George .  But your father keeps sneaking around and knocking on the window and saying " What's going on in there ? Come and go fishing ! " 

So you all sneak off  and catch the bus to Nowra  and the older girls want to go to the pub and you are outraged because you are all underage , but you want to appear cool , so you drink your , probably,  5th beer ever .

And your 6th .    But cousin George has had 11 and now sitting in the park he is off chops and all of a sudden he is trying to kiss Nellie and she is going all ;   " Arrrgggh  geroffme !  " . And his sister, your cousin Francis  punches him in the head

And strangely, all of a sudden I want to punch him in the head too , but ....

depositphotos_42644395-stock-video-young

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Taomeow said:

It was sounded prematurely.  Should have waited for all those jokes I kept making in my mind but was reluctant to share.  E.g. the one about a woman who sits in full lotus at a McDonald's and practices energetic projection of P at a D -- priapism at a distance.  Well, too late now.  I spoiled the punch line.  

Well thanks to you, I now know what the word Priapism means 😬🙏🏾🤪😝

However, the fact of the matter is, that there is an entire thread of attention (at a distance) being showered on drew (A at a D). May he find balance and sanity in this lifetime 🙏🏾

Edited by dwai
  • Like 2

Priapism is  a handy word to know .  A friend of mine used it to great advantage . He was a nurse and took some days off and Matron was hunting him down for it.  He told me he had been called to her office to explain his absence - on the carpet, as it where, and she was known to be a fearsome dragon of a  Matron, upright, stalwart, unimpressed by everything, an ex- army and police officer  that marched up and down the wards looking for young nurses to terrify . She had an older female  nurse 'companion' and didnt seem to like men .

I asked him how he was going to deal with her and he said it would be no problem, he just had to write out a sick certificate on the doctors pad that he had stolen .  He came back grinning and said he got another day off. He said he  walked in to her office awkwardly  and with a sort of limp and handed her the certificate. "I wrote  that I had suffered for 3 days and was still suffering from  Priapism.  She looked confused, went to the medical dictionary, looked it up, went bright red and waved me away with her hand 'Yes yes Mr Dean. Come back when everything is better."  And he limped back out her office .   .....   And went to the beach .

:D

• Haha 5

On 11/27/2019 at 1:43 PM, Taomeow said:

Does it involve downcast eyes, somehow?  I have an Italian friend who uses downcast eyes (at the appropriate time, as when initially meeting someone).  She appears shy, which is anything but the truth.  But it does sink the hook into a male...

• Like 1

On 11/27/2019 at 1:05 PM, Nungali said:

You might come off funnier if you were not looming over  us with that  mk IV  detectives 'star baton' .

I know.  The looming often gets misinterpreted because of the baton.  But I still do it,.  Actually, more correctly, it's 'hovering'.  The fairy godmother hovers.  She doesn't loom.

You noticed the star baton.  I'm surprised you didn't notice the cleavage.

( I much prefer the old style smooth police batons - the ones without the  spikes .  )

Spoken as one who has been hit on the head by the business end.

Edited by manitou

33 minutes ago, manitou said:

Does it involve downcast eyes, somehow?  I have an Italian friend who uses downcast eyes (at the appropriate time, as when initially meeting someone).  She appears shy, which is anything but the truth.  But it does sink the hook into a male...

Your friend's method is tried and true, but not all that secret -- which is not to say it's not efficient.

The one I learned from the Polish princess is a very very rapid succession -- sort of a short sine-wave trajectory where you look sideways to the far corner, then rapidly cast your eyes down to the tip of your own nose, then at the man slightly upward (especially if he's taller, otherwise lower your head a bit to appear looking up to him).  It has to be one smooth move, and -- importantly -- you need to learn to do this lightning fast so your eyes catch a quick burst of light and indeed appear to throw off a lightning.  

I first experimented with this in high school.  It all went well till I accidentally used it on my biology teacher, whose reaction was truly scientific -- he proceeded to classify me as a "mermaid," and say and do a few other things which at the time I considered harmless enough, more on the funny side, but today they would have cost him his job, at the very least.  So this has to be used with great discretion.    

• Like 2

1 hour ago, manitou said:

I know.  The looming often gets misinterpreted because of the baton.  But I still do it,.  Actually, more correctly, it's 'hovering'.  The fairy godmother hovers.  She doesn't loom.

?   She doesnt ?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLAx92QCdTjybVS5jJGCY

Then , how does she make all those ball gowns for poor girls  ?

Just wave the baton in the air and .... bing !   ?

You noticed the star baton.  I'm surprised you didn't notice the cleavage.

Cleavage ?  What cleavage ?  There is cleavage in the area ?

I'm not falling  for that one !  It's a woman's trick  ;    < looks at cleavage ..... doesnt see  baton coming > .

Spoken as one who has been hit on the head by the business end.

Mhe .  Its a past life thing .

mb1967.png

-  I have  my own personal 'Fairy Godmother ' . She is very good at grating wishes .  Met her when I was about 7 .

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Taomeow said:

Your friend's method is tried and true, but not all that secret -- which is not to say it's not efficient.

The one I learned from the Polish princess is a very very rapid succession -- sort of a short sine-wave trajectory where you look sideways to the far corner, then rapidly cast your eyes down to the tip of your own nose, then at the man slightly upward (especially if he's taller, otherwise lower your head a bit to appear looking up to him).  It has to be one smooth move, and -- importantly -- you need to learn to do this lightning fast so your eyes catch a quick burst of light and indeed appear to throw off a lightning.  

I first experimented with this in high school.  It all went well till I accidentally used it on my biology teacher, whose reaction was truly scientific -- he proceeded to classify me as a "mermaid," and say and do a few other things which at the time I considered harmless enough, more on the funny side, but today they would have cost him his job, at the very least.  So this has to be used with great discretion.    

Bloody hell !    Is no man safe !

Next they will start that singing thing again !

Ulysses-and-the-Sirens.jpg?itok=V8hPXc3Q

• Haha 4

Sitting in full lotus can relief all suffering forever. It reminds me of ancient description of throne dimension, which is the highest known at the time.

This throne of creator, symbolic representation, of source dimension, flowed ever relief, milk honey and non intoxicating wine. As the description of pure positive energy flowing outwards from source, that was used at the time.

Nowadays, I see how throne or palace are related. 

And full lotus is natural human vessel palace. But you are ment to sit full lotus on mountain top.

To understand how high and refreshing and ever renewing and replenishining the ever reliefing exists. 

One second in sitting in vessel floating palace alignment, is like 5 billion years on this planet. 

You cannot communicate that in words. But through self decoding inter harmonic inter dimensional ever self integrating self allowed ever rapturously extatic greater allowed realisation of the divinely perfect fractally step down transforming magentha white, or ever highering frequency step down fractal transforming self integrative self elevating self decoding light codes, self decoding light codes as sung through the inspired inter harmonic high frequency rythm 7 hertz, rythm perfectly inspired and aligned divinely self inter harmonic ascending melody. 

And guess what, your voice reaches far on a mountain top. 

Coincidence? 

You may think shut up. Maybe next billion of years. No... I heard it just recently. In a city. A city... Where usually pop music plays... We are living in highly accelerating times. Good things are on the horizon. Always. Technology can be used for good. These things don't happen by accident. Many people on this planet love their fellow brothers and sisters. And are seeking to bring the ever reliefing nature of all being and becoming straight to your doorsteps. 

Like jesus making a chair. When you focus on relief like jesus, you cannot help but sick people come to you and instantly be healed by your presence, and they just say thank you, and bye! 

And guess what. I know why... 

This message has been the essence of all cheese. It was very cheesy. 

Edited by Everything

15 hours ago, Nungali said:

It is known that magic is the weapon of either the very powerful or else of the otherwise powerless.

Everybody else pays cash.   

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Nungali said:

Next they will start that singing thing again !

Ulysses-and-the-Sirens.jpg?itok=V8hPXc3Q

Don't forget the dancing! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Everything said:

Sitting in full lotus can relief all suffering forever. It reminds me of ancient description of throne dimension, which is the highest known at the time.

Lin Yutang (DDJ translator and writer of Ancient Oriental Wisdom) talks about crossing the legs (like lotus, but without the odd foot thing) and then laying back onto the bed being the most wondrous thing in the world.  It takes a few seconds for the legs to relax, but sooner or later the knees will hit the bed too, if you're at all flexible.  I tried it, and I've been doing this every morning for 20 years.    It's very invigorating, and  it may be slightly painful at first until the muscles stretch.

(And I guess there's really no reason to not do the odd foot thing.....)

• Like 2

However, when men try to pull that off ..... it doesnt really work

IllfatedHighlevelCrocodile-max-1mb.gif

I was once teasing a woman anthropologist who was talking about how women in primitive societies had to do most of the work . I said " Well, men needed a lot of time to do make up, hair and practice their dancing . "

3-31-495x400.jpg

She came back with ;   "  Dancing ?   Yet, after all this time .......   "

:D

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

Since someone else PM'd me - just to let you know - I don't read PMs unless you FIRST make a $20 donation to

https://www.paypal.me/ecoechocultivation

Then I'll read your PM and then I'll do four hours of full lotus meditation - and get back to you. thanks

What if they’re just sending you a Christmas card?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

Since someone else PM'd me - just to let you know - I don't read PMs unless you FIRST make a $20 donation to

https://www.paypal.me/ecoechocultivation

Then I'll read your PM and then I'll do four hours of full lotus meditation - and get back to you. thanks

Awwww .... have run out of responses, come backs and snappy answers   :(

Just making the same post over and over ?

Did you know 'losing too much jin' effects your creativity ?

5 hours ago, Nintendao said:

What if they’re just sending you a Christmas card?

And its a  christmas card with a 20 in it .   Gives it to VYY

VYY - " sorry, I dont accept cards without $20  payment first " .

Oh ?  Okay, I give it to Nintendao instead  .

• Thanks 1