voidisyinyang

The scandal of me sitting in full lotus padmasana

Hollllll' up! People pay for this stuff? Fuck, why the shit have I been working all week?! Lemme get in on this too! Freeganz4Lyfe!

So anybody got questions about walking, a favorite hobby of mine? Please PayPal me $30. Hiking, a leveled-up version of walking, is gonna cost you $50. Walking in a circle is $60, $70 if I don Chinese style acrylic trousers, $80 an I will even reverse breathe, which means breathing--but backwards! Can you fucking imagine? It's almost like eating backwards, but with air!

I also know a lot about cafes and bookstores. $30 and I will sit in a posture of your choice (including legs crossed at the knee with tweedy impertinence or full chrysanthemum) while drinking espresso, and then tell you whatever I was thinking about, whether you want me to or not. Drinks extra. Don't worry about paying for the book, I usually just sit and read the whole thing cover to cover on the floor of my local independent bookseller's, like, fuck those bourgie bastards, y'know?

Finally, for $50 I will schedule a twenty dollar session with Voidisyinyang and let you know how it goes. If indeed I have an O at a D I will need you to pay an extra $4 of laundry fees and $3,000 for six months of therapy or trip to Hawaii, depending on which one I decide I need.

My PayPal account: IAlsoSellLowPricedBridgesInBrooklyn.

Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

The scandal isnt that you sit in full lotus but that you are a pedo predator energy vampire that has finally lost the plot !

who the fook wants to give you money ???

and if people are sending you money thats me done forever with this site !

Edited by Bruce Qi
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 13/11/2019 at 5:11 AM, voidisyinyang said:

For those of you who are PMing me questions you can first make a $20 donation to http://paypal.me/ecoechocultivation and then I will do a four hour full lotus meditation session for you to properly answer your question.

thanks for your interest.

Okay here is your 20 .

< waiting   > 

source.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

19 hours ago, Walker said:

Hollllll' up! People pay for this stuff? Fuck, why the shit have I been working all week?! Lemme get in on this too! Freeganz4Lyfe!

So anybody got questions about walking, a favorite hobby of mine? Please PayPal me $30. Hiking, a leveled-up version of walking, is gonna cost you $50. Walking in a circle is $60, $70 if I don Chinese style acrylic trousers, $80 an I will even reverse breathe, which means breathing--but backwards! Can you fucking imagine? It's almost like eating backwards, but with air!

I also know a lot about cafes and bookstores. $30 and I will sit in a posture of your choice (including legs crossed at the knee with tweedy impertinence or full chrysanthemum) while drinking espresso, and then tell you whatever I was thinking about, whether you want me to or not. Drinks extra. Don't worry about paying for the book, I usually just sit and read the whole thing cover to cover on the floor of my local independent bookseller's, like, fuck those bourgie bastards, y'know?

Finally, for $50 I will schedule a twenty dollar session with Voidisyinyang and let you know how it goes. If indeed I have an O at a D I will need you to pay an extra $4 of laundry fees and $3,000 for six months of therapy or trip to Hawaii, depending on which one I decide I need.

My PayPal account: IAlsoSellLowPricedBridgesInBrooklyn.

Cheers!

If you pay me 50, I will have  coffee with you  PUBLICLY  wearing a safari suit .

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQl_pldqqS7uUOCqsQB-P1

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQl_pldqqS7uUOCqsQB-P1

OMG you cut a dashing figure, I already O'd at a D, didn't even cost a dollar!

Btw, how much would you charge for introductions to your tailor and barber?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

...yeaaaahhh and here I remember that even kids knew what was a shitty deal growing up when they’d eat a spider for a nickel but would refuse to get a twenty from Uncle Drew-Drew at McDonald’s...

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Walker said:

OMG you cut a dashing figure, I already O'd at a D, didn't even cost a dollar!

Btw, how much would you charge for introductions to your tailor and barber?

$60 per ride

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQycgmXLaorsLxIrUevlCs

4 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

...yeaaaahhh and here I remember that even kids knew what was a shitty deal growing up when they’d eat a spider for a nickel but would refuse to get a twenty from Uncle Drew-Drew at McDonald’s...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQT5zbhtrARVL2KhEMum7w

COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. — Deputies responded to an incident of a male taking his clothes off dancing strangely in a McDonald's.

Witnesses believed the man must have been on drugs.

The witness also stated that it looked as though the male was trying to have relations with a railing.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

For ten cents I´ll lie on my bed for 15 minutes and make snide posts online.  (Consider this one a freebie sample!)

Man ... if I had  10 cents for every snide post  I   .........

• Haha 1

On 12/11/2019 at 7:11 PM, voidisyinyang said:

For those of you who are PMing me questions you can first make a $20 donation to http://paypal.me/ecoechocultivation and then I will do a four hour full lotus meditation session for you to properly answer your question.

thanks for your interest.

What kind of questions you can answer? Is there some concentration powers involved? 

... or is it just sharing information about cultivation methods, results and theories? 

If the offer was "I need money, I'm broke, please donate," I'd give some.  

People need money.  Sometimes they have something to offer in exchange, sometimes they don't.  I sometimes give to those who can't give anything in return, sometimes I don't.  I myself might ask for money in exchange for goods and services, or not.  What I try to never do is give money for nothing that is being sold as something, nor ask for money for nothing presenting it as something.  

God grant us all the serenity that comes with getting money in exchange for goods and services, courage to admit we have no goods or services to offer in exchange for money, and wisdom to always tell the difference.   

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Taomeow said:

If the offer was "I need money, I'm broke, please donate," I'd give some.  

People need money.  Sometimes they have something to offer in exchange, sometimes they don't.  I sometimes give to those who can't give anything in return, sometimes I don't.  I myself might ask for money in exchange for goods and services, or not.  What I try to never do is give money for nothing that is being sold as something, nor ask for money for nothing presenting it as something.  

God grant us all the serenity that comes with getting money in exchange for goods and services, courage to admit we have no goods or services to offer in exchange for money, and wisdom to always tell the difference.   

Best and most sensible answer, as expected from you, as always.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Wise counsel is always worth something, though often undervalued.  The trick, I suppose, is to recognize it when you see it.  I´ve found that it can be delivered from people in all sorts of poses -- full lotus, half lotus, standing on one foot, sitting in a wheelchair...you name it.  There´s plenty of wise counsel available for free right here on this site.  I trust that the people who graciously deliver the goods know who they are.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

Wise counsel is always worth something, though often undervalued.  The trick, I suppose, is to recognize it when you see it.  I´ve found that it can be delivered from people in all sorts of poses -- full lotus, half lotus, standing on one foot, sitting in a wheelchair...you name it.  There´s plenty of wise counsel available for free right here on this site.  I trust that the people who graciously deliver the goods know who they are.

I'd buy that for a dollar!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

To reiterate my OP - for the people who continue to PM me questions - you need to first donate $20 via

http://paypal.me/ecoechocultivation

Then I will do four hours of full lotus meditation and I will then answer your question.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Did anyone else get the visual of one of those old fortune teller machines you sometimes see in horror movies? Put a coin in the slot and some wise sounding words will be printed for you.. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

To reiterate my OP - for the people who continue to PM me questions - you need to first donate $20 via

http://paypal.me/ecoechocultivation

Then I will do four hours of full lotus meditation and I will then answer your question.

Thanks for your cooperation.

But thats only  5 bucks an hour  !

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Did anyone else get the visual of one of those old fortune teller machines you sometimes see in horror movies? Put a coin in the slot and some wise sounding words will be printed for you.. 

No .

The visual I got is on post 12

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Nah, I got a visual more like this:

5dce81c1ab717_RonaldMcDonald.jpg.000a41be58f8812e46c49b522bac356f.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5