Sign in to follow this  
Earl Grey

Impunity Watch

1 hour ago, Earl Grey said:

Hmmm looks like I have come back too soon to the forum seeing this continued nonsense and the other thread I started. 

Time for a much longer break. 

Sigh. 

Anyone who wants to remain in contact with me off site can e-mail me if they have my address or get it from one of my friends who will volunteer it if someone asks. 

I'd rather shut the door behind me than deal with know-it-all self-initiates and conspiracy theory nuts. I'm much happier that way. 

You are dealing with a lot of stress now. You are no doubt absorbing more than you fully realize for now.  Filtering, is your only true option, I wish you the best.  You know who your friends are.  Check out the last page of the levitation and flying thread, it was a hoot and I think, a good sign of our communities true will.

Edited by moment
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, gendao said:

Devil's Advocate for Christianity...boy do grudge matches sure make some strange bedfellows, lol.

Well, none of your fake outrage matters.  In the eyes of your Godfather, all that matters is if you believe his love child was his and if not, then you're all just as condemned as me. 

yoda-318.jpg?resize=678,381&ssl=1

Reported for anti-Christian hate-mongering.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Hmmm looks like I have come back too soon to the forum seeing this continued nonsense and the other thread I started. 

Time for a much longer break. 

Sigh. 

Anyone who wants to remain in contact with me off site can e-mail me if they have my address or get it from one of my friends who will volunteer it if someone asks. 

I'd rather shut the door behind me than deal with know-it-all self-initiates and conspiracy theory nuts. I'm much happier that way. 

Shame if we lose yet another experienced practitioner here because they don't want to deal with the madness. I don't know why The Rabbit Hole has in its description "reactionary trash will be kicked to the door" but Gendao gets to flit from thread to thread to drop his little bigoted poops everywhere.

At this point Gendao is so unchained that he's actually gone full-incel, rehashing the "I can't get any sex because women are fundamentally not what they should be" talking points of broken, dangerous men. Which goes to show that the left-to-right spectrum may be circular instead of linear, and if a person on the fringe left goes flying off into the world of deranged conspiracy theories, sooner or later where he ends up is the same place people on the fringe right go. 

Last summer, @sean, you said you were finished a long phase of excessively laissez-faire non-management of this site, and made an impassioned and clear case for why that was a necessary change. I think we all benefited when the alt-right disappeared. 

Now we are learning that the alt-left can be just as sick.

Sean, is it your intent to do nothing about Gendao? If you think his highly prejudiced views of Christianity and women who will not sleep with him are okay, can you please explain why?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Walker said:

Reported for anti-Christian hate-mongering.

I will back you on this and report it too!

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Walker said:

Shame if we lose yet another experienced practitioner here because they don't want to deal with the madness. I don't know why The Rabbit Hole has in its description "reactionary trash will be kicked to the door" but Gendao gets to flit from thread to thread to drop his little bigoted poops everywhere.

At this point Gendao is so unchained that he's actually gone full-incel, rehashing the "I can't get any sex because women are fundamentally not what they should be" talking points of broken, dangerous men. Which goes to show that the left-to-right spectrum may be circular instead of linear, and if a person on the fringe left goes flying off into the world of deranged conspiracy theories, sooner or later where he ends up is the same place people on the fringe right go. 

Last summer, @sean, you said you were finished a long phase of excessively laissez-faire non-management of this site, and made an impassioned and clear case for why that was a necessary change. I think we all benefited when the alt-right disappeared. 

Sean, is it your intent to do nothing about Gendao? If you think his highly prejudiced views of Christianity and women who will not sleep with him are okay, can you please explain why?

In all do respect, of course it is circular.  I just reported Gendao to Sean, I am not a fan of banning, but some kind of strong moderation is needed in this case.  We wait 24-48 hours and see what the next move is.

Edited by moment
  • Like 1

To be perfectly clear!  I want the extreme right and the extreme left here!  Because, our best chances of finding wisdom is in between those two points-- somewhere!  Our very individual balance-- somewhere!  But, there must be courtesy!  There must be empathy! There must be a certain understood level of civility!  When you are getting continuous complaints---- start your own thread,  as long as it is not bigotry, hate or politics-- go for it!  If people get in to your thread under those guidelines and then complain-- then, it is on them.  But, try to be part of the community!

Edited by moment
  • Like 1

It is not possible, I've found, to have civil, exploratory, or investigative conversations when one person involved only seeks a fight.

The options then are to knowingly enter the bog (fuck that) and battle it out to the point of either exhaustion or victory; or walk away and carry contentment with me.

But there is no victory in bog battle i have discovered... I'm old for a reason, I've survived this much...  and no victories have I savored in bogs...

only wounds and the wounded that require effort to be tended; and what's left of what remains does not smell of victory, but is covered in bog gunk, resting precariously on the rubble of disconnection... serving only to remind me once again.

“If you find no one to support you on the spiritual path, walk alone. There is no companionship with the immature.” – Buddha

And so I walk a lot.  But not away.  I walk toward my loving and toward connection... Carrying contentment with me.

One great moment I discovered, that there is no longer value in fighting what I despise, and I run out of steam so readily.

Yet in seeking to nurture what I love... endless strength fills my channels and my breath runs deep, loose and full of vitality.

everything i love

and everything i despise

arise from one source

the difference then

surely lies within?

Sometimes now, not even a walk is required, just opening that window within and breathing in the view.

not awake yet.

but there's a window inside

with a lovely view

Edited by silent thunder
fix a booboo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 1/31/2020 at 2:16 AM, Walker said:

President Sean, this rebel truthgong master said part of being a good Gaian is thinking for yourself and making your own decisions about right and wrong!  But this directly contradicts with what the Christian Colonialist Party (CCP) taught me!  Screw the coronavirus...we must MAGA and send this dissident to a reeducation camp with a Gideon Bible ASAP!  If not, he threatens to destroy all our plans by attempting to subvert the complete ecocide of this planet!!!  You have 24-48 hours to comply...before I wet my Depends! - Walker, PSB Hall Monitor

Anyone who has studied the global environmental movement has no doubt heard the term "Gaia".  Gaia is a revival of Paganism that rejects Christianity, considers Christianity its biggest enemy, and views the Christian faith as its only obstacle to a global religion centered on Gaia worship and the uniting of all life forms around the goddess of "Mother Earth".  A cunning mixture of science, paganism, eastern mysticism, and feminism have made this pagan cult a growing threat to the Christian Church.  Gaia worship is at the very heart of today's environmental policy.  The Endangered Species Act, The United Nation's Biodiversity Treaty and the Presidents Council on Sustainable Development are all offspring of the Gaia hypothesis of saving "Mother Earth".  This religious movement, with cult-like qualities, is being promoted by leading figures and organizations such as former Vice President Albert Gore, broadcaster Ted Turner, and the United Nations and it's various NGO's.  Al Gore's book "Earth in the Balance" is just one of many books that unabashedly proclaims the deity of Earth and blames the falling away from this Pagan God on the environmentally unfriendly followers of Jesus Christ.  The United Nations has been extremely successful in infusing the "Green Religion" into an international governmental body that has an increasing affect and control over all of our lives.  

So, what is this new cult of Gaia?  It is basically a rehashed, modernized version of the paganism condemned by God in the Bible.  Science, evolution theory, and a space age mentality have given it a new face, and made it sound more credible to a modern world, but it is the same paganism in all of its evils.  There have been other religious movements that have presented similar revelations about the deity of a living earth, but Gaia has succeeded in uniting the environmental movement, the new age movement, Eastern religions, and even the leaders of many Christian denominations behind a bastardized version of paganism where the others weren't able to.

Just as with the evolutionists, the humanists, and the other pagan religions of the world, Gaia has named Christianity as the obstacle to human evolution and our spiritual destiny.  A document mandated by the U.N.-sponsored Convention on Biological Diversity, the Global Biodiversity Assessment, explicitly refers to Christianity as a faith that has set humans apart from nature and stripped nature of its sacred qualities.

Conversion to Christianity has therefore meant an abandonment of an affinity with the natural world for many forest dwellers, peasants, fishers all over the world ...The northeastern hilly states of India bordering China and Myanmar supported small scale, largely autonomous shifting cultivator societies until the 1950's.  These people followed their own religious traditions that included setting apart between 10% and 30% of the landscape as sacred groves and ponds.

While condemning Christianity as the root of all ecological evil, the document goes on to praise Buddhism and Hinduism as they "did not depart as drastically from the perspective of humans as members of a community of beings including other living and non-living elements".  Non-Christian religions are definitely favored by the global government as good stewards of Mother Earth.

Members of this "Green Religion" will all agree that the Earth is in a crisis state and this ecological emergency is the result of Christian traditions.  They believe that the Judeo Christian belief that God assigned man to rule over the earth has caused us to exploit and abuse it.  Monotheism, they assert, has separated humans from their ancient connection to the earth, and to reverse this trend governments, the media, our education system, artists, and other areas of influence must revive earth-centered myth and reconnect us to Earth's spirit.

Gore praises the Eastern religions and new age spiritualism, while blaming Christianity for the elimination of the ancient goddess religion, and calls for a new spiritual relationship between man and earth.

Even a raving, extremist lunatic like that bigoted, ultra-Leftist, hyperdimensional demon Al Gore endorses Gendao's views, FFS!!!

Edited by gendao

Sign in to follow this