Mskied

Do What Thou Wilt

9 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Run along boy,   I  heard it all before .   Come back when you got some REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE under your belt .  ;)

Careful, he is another self-initiated sap who has more power than those who have formal training and experience, because those of us with guidance and instruction apparently aren’t intelligent or creative like him!

7B7072D1-64A0-4777-9607-5A8BA848E4F1.gif.68b42bc219d65b6517fb4ebf9aa4bff2.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, welkin said:

Are you sure you're not delusional?

Pretty sure I have enough intelligence and skill to recognize what a load of crap is, which is all that you’re spouting.

1 hour ago, welkin said:

Something tells me you've never heard of people being spiritual never having done any qigong, yoga, meditation. So he believes spirituality comes from books and certain practices. So therefore he probably doens't know what spirituality means. Or.. maybe he knows it to mean based of what he 'learned' or was 'taught'. Not experienced.

I have met plenty, actually. The difference is that you’re making up nonsense as you go along and they have skill and insight from their individual development.

1 hour ago, welkin said:

Also, doesn't seem to realize that everyone's different. So some people's spiritual journeys will be harder or easier depending on a bunch of factors that you already KNEW, but refused to consider.. SMFH again

More diversity arguments that seem to forget that cults are borne out of this kind of ignorance and self-importance, just like now it’s the cult of your ego, bub.

1 hour ago, welkin said:

you were going to do my akashic reading. need to know your name. decided to know what you looked like to see if i can trust.

Now you know why we never did the reading.

You seem to forget that I told you no because you wouldn’t stop using cannabis, or you’re being a naughty little liar again.

And now you admit you stalked me after getting my name and email.

Whether I read for anyone or not is irrelevant because it’s a public service, meaning you basically bragged about not enjoying the benefits of a library or a park. Joy.

1 hour ago, welkin said:

sorry

You are quite a sorry and sad excuse for a little man.

Edited by Earl Grey

23 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Pretty sure I have enough intelligence and skill to recognize what a load of crap is, which is all that you’re spouting.

You have enough intelligence and skill. Just no awareness. Which is like having an ego with no body to use it

I have met plenty, actually. The difference is that you’re making up nonsense as you go along and they have skill and insight from their individual development.

But your statement is on the contrary to what you're saying. hence, my response?

More diversity arguments that seem to forget that cults are borne out of this kind of ignorance and self-importance, just like now it’s the cult of your ego, bub.

what are you in then? wtf is this guy talking about. Dose somethign not become a cul

You seem to forget that I told you no because you wouldn’t stop using cannabis, or you’re being a naughty little liar again.

yes i smoke cannabis. yes you mentioned no, just like to everyone else no akashic with cannabis. My claim is i chose not to because i got a bad feeling about you :)

But i'm a liar. Got it.

And now you admit you stalked me after getting my name and email.

Whether I read for anyone or not is irrelevant because it’s a public service, meaning you basically bragged about not enjoying the benefits of a library or a park. Joy.

okay everyone if you look up someone's name, you're a stalker. Now if you feel incriminated by that raise your hands. "sees no one"

You are quite a sorry and sad excuse for a little man.

why am i stating facts, and you keep stating potential accusations.

Do you even believe you are intelligent or logical? You must

Unfortunately it ends there. And yet, you might be far away from the first

Oh also, you don't even realize why you even do what you do. It's been done to you so much you think that's 'normal'. LOL

And guess who's good at using all the tactics you use. Deceivers. And yet, if you want to call me that which i have no fear of. Be my guest. The writing says enough.

Edit:
You know who else called my people "little men"?

Who do you think you are in all this :D..... let it sink in.

Edited by welkin
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mskied said:

BTW Germany is the 5th wealthiest nation in the world now, not bad for a country so small.  Hitler got what he wanted, and so did Germany.  Also, if it weren't for the war, America might not have recovered from its depression, and we probably wouldn't have all the advances in science and medicine that we now possess.  Yes the way he went about things was heinous, but the world should be worshipping his anus.

You are ignoring the fact that Germany owes war reparations to half the European states and has never paid. We are talking about debts rising up to twice their current annual GDP.....

Germany's current wealth is based on the leniency of the victors of WW2....

Edited by Zork

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

Idiot !

Hitler suppressed, arrested, and imprisoned  Kabbalists, hermetics,   Thelemites , etc

Never heard of Karl Germer , I suppose . He was  Head of the German OTO .

" Germer's US visa expired and he had to return to Germany in 1935. When Adolf Hitler came to power, Germer came under suspicion because of his association with Crowley and teaching Thelema in Germany. Hitler was given a copy of Liber AL, the Holy Book of Thelema, by Martha Kuntzel who enjoyed a high reputation in Germany amongst aristocrats. Kunzel had been working for some years on translations of Crowley's works into German. She had also presented Liber AL to Hitler as she thought highly of him before he came to power. Liber AL was known well enough in higher German circles after Kunzel translated and introduced it to German public and soon after the start of World War II, Hitler banned it in Germany, as well as the books on religion, qabala, astrology, esoteric studies and gematria.[7]

Hitler knew enough about Thelema to ban Liber AL in Germany and thus Germer became his enemy when his religious beliefs became known. On Hitler’s orders Germer was arrested by the Gestapo on 13 February 1935 in Leipzig and incarcerated.[8] He was first held at the Columbia-Haus prison in Berlin /  "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Germer

If the event in Frabato are true then i believe you. Nazis seem to have hunted down hermetics both to eradicate them and gain their occult knowledge.

5 hours ago, welkin said:

You know who else called my people "little men"?

Snow White?

Unless, you mean "little green men"?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Nungali said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-24DuigiybgaN11lyGyB

Holy shit did you mean this by my lesson? I learned this when i was 15. And damnit, it took me 13 years to realize it was wrong. :D

please tell me that's not the lesson.

8 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Careful, he is another self-initiated sap who has more power than those who have formal training and experience, because those of us with guidance and instruction apparently aren’t intelligent or creative like him!

If you were wise, you would have experienced already that true power comes from a heart that never betrayed them. Like i said, if you believe that the power came from the practices themselves, you've lost your way.

Must suck to have an entire life's experience, only to realize you've only learned as much as your parents. Because there is in reality only one lesson. And yet, you've decided to learn everything but that.

Want to know what the lesson really is? Dummies?

To focus on that one thing.  Unfortunately, brainwashed robots never  woke up to realize it was simple all along, and yet so complex we could never have come up with it ourselves.

You would've realized then that  everything comes easy to you, because it comes straight from the source. How do i know you haven't attained that? That's the point. You've clearly showed you learned nothing in that regard.

LOL. Keep mocking me. keep believing i'm bluffing. I guarantee you, my words weigh more than your entire life's practice.

Bet?

I'm also keeping count the amount of times your comebacks evade any real response to the ideas i bring up. So silly that i have to do this, only because I'm arguing with in-denials.

In a fun learning way of course.

Edited by welkin

15 minutes ago, welkin said:

If you were wise, you would have experienced already that true power comes from a heart that never betrayed them. Like i said, if you believe that the power came from the practices themselves, you've lost your way.

Must suck to have an entire life's experience, only to realize you've only learned as much as your parents. Because there is in reality only one lesson. And yet, you've decided to learn everything but that.

Want to know what the lesson really is? Dummies?

To focus on that one thing.  Unfortunately, brainwashed robots never  woke up to realize it was simple all along, and yet so complex we could never have come up with it ourselves.

You would've realized then that  everything comes easy to you, because it comes straight from the source. How do i know you haven't attained that? That's the point. You've clearly showed you learned nothing in that regard.

LOL. Keep mocking me. keep believing i'm bluffing. I guarantee you, my words weigh more than your entire life's practice.

Bet?

You’ve got no skill (magical or martial), and therefore nothing to show on your end, or anything to back up what you say with your conjecture and platitudes. 

You also are probably going to want to dial back the hubris—you could have gotten away with just being a pest towards me, but now you’re messing with some other members here who won’t put up with your shit.

Or, continue as you are. Keep flying closer to the sun, Icarus.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

You’ve got no skill (magical or martial), and therefore nothing to show on your end, or anything to back up what you say with your conjecture and platitudes. 

You also are probably going to want to dial back the hubris—you could have gotten away with just being a pest towards me, but now you’re messing with some other members here who won’t put up with your shit.

Or, continue as you are. Keep flying closer to the sun, Icarus.

I don't think he grasped your "little man" reference. I believe you were referring to Wilhelm Reich? In German, "kleiner Mann."

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DFFJVN4/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

• Like 1

Something tells me i won't get kicked out, because it was equal and fair on both ends. If minions can come trash ideas. Why can't i defend the OPs ideas? I'm not even from thelema or anything lmao.

Also why ya'll acting like gangsters. It looks silly. Do you even know why gangs were formed in the first place? lol

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ralis said:

I don't think he grasped your "little man" reference. I believe you were referring to Wilhelm Reich? In German, "kleiner Mann."

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DFFJVN4/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

Yes, I was, and to him as a nettlesome imp of a man, yet he made a logical leap and assumed I referred to “his people” which based on previous posts is hard to believe because if he is Japanese heritage, actual people in Japan wouldn’t accept him as one of them, as any overseas Japanese person who has gone there can talk about as well (and I have seen it too, having spent time in Shigaraki mountains and Osaka and actually having studied the language, culture, and history).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, welkin said:

Something tells me i won't get kicked out, because it was equal and fair on both ends. If minions can come trash ideas. Why can't i defend the OPs ideas? I'm not even from thelema or anything lmao.

Also why ya'll acting like gangsters. It looks silly. Do you even know why gangs were formed in the first place? lol

Boy, I survived gang violence in the early 90s in America on both sides of the country and in Southeast Asia, and they make NYC’s Ghost Shadow look like Boy Scouts.

I’ve also worked with rehabilitation and reintegration of them into society in a few countries too. So here’s a false comparison you’re using about a subject you don’t appear to know much about.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Earl Grey said:

Boy, I survived gang violence in the early 90s in America on both sides of the country and in Southeast Asia, and they make NYC’s Ghost Shadow look like Boy Scouts.

I’ve also worked with rehabilitation and reintegration of them into society in a few countries too. So here’s a false comparison you’re using about a subject you don’t appear to know much about.

My friend. Why does being a gangster only mean physical violence. Being a gangster is a mentality. 'No Earl..., it doesn't only mean you get beat up or dealing drugs.'

Wait why are you proud you survived gang violence? And on both sides? Sorry to hear honestly. Don't mean ya gotta be a gansta partna.

MY FRIEND. Why does you stating helping them reintegrate into society mean it's a false comparison :D. Omg dude i'm honestly laughing. No more of this.

Is it really that hard? it's in the damn word lmao. "GANG"ster

see, the difference is i feel slightly bad after all these interactions. You guys feed off of it like Egotesticle vampires.

Was today's conversation "authoritative" enough for you? Since that's what you believe i lacked.

And yet i continue to prove my power doesn't come from authority, it comes from listening with something you don't seem to be working on.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

32 minutes ago, welkin said:

My friend. Why does being a gangster only mean physical violence. Being a gangster is a mentality. 'No Earl..., it doesn't only mean you get beat up or dealing drugs.'

Wait why are you proud you survived gang violence? And on both sides? Sorry to hear honestly. Don't mean ya gotta be a gansta partna.

MY FRIEND. Why does you stating helping them reintegrate into society mean it's a false comparison :D. Omg dude i'm honestly laughing. No more of this.

Is it really that hard? it's in the damn word lmao. "GANG"ster

see, the difference is i feel slightly bad after all these interactions. You guys feed off of it like Egotesticle vampires.

Was today's conversation "authoritative" enough for you? Since that's what you believe i lacked.

And yet i continue to prove my power doesn't come from authority, it comes from listening with something you don't seem to be working on.

I smell a poser who thinks he’s OG. When you’ve had your ass kicked a few times or actually spent time in prison talking with other convicts (god forbid you go there as a convict yourself...), you’re going to find that that smug certainty isn’t going to survive the dance of reality.

...next thing you know, Welkin is going to talk about how he knows more about the world than those who not only travel to those places but live there and speak the local language, if his reasoning that his intuition is enough to give him authority to speak about things he hasn’t read or experienced...

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

So, once again The Book of the Law was quoted, and yet any further discussion of it was thwarted and derailed. 

There's so much subtlety, nuance, and context missing in what's been presented and how it's been presented. And there are soo many different lose strings which could be pulled to unravel what's been woven together. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

So, once again The Book of the Law was quoted, and yet any further discussion of it was thwarted and derailed. 

There's so much subtlety, nuance, and context missing in what's been presented and how it's been presented. And there are soo many different lose strings which could be pulled to unravel what's been woven together. 

When I read what was available of Crowley's writings back in the late 80's early 90's I realized that without a thorough study of all his writings, I would be taking much out of context. The ten volume set of the "Equinox" was only available for a high price at the time as well as other of his books.

Also it was important to sort out, legend and lore, as well as rumors and lies, surrounding Crowley.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, ralis said:

When I read what was available of Crowley's writings back in the late 80's early 90's I realized that without a thorough study of all his writings, I would be taking much out of context. The ten volume set of the "Equinox" was only available for a high price at the time as well as other of his books.

Also it was important to sort out, legend and lore, as well as rumors and lies, surrounding Crowley.

Most people only look for the intrigue around such figures and texts than the actual source itself and rarely care to read deeply and with context around it.

The kind of people drawn to this, qigong and neigong, or tantra want the power they hear about but refuse to do the inner work while getting deceived by very elementary sensations and confused by their own projections and self-assured qualifications to understand.

And yet we see not just in this thread, but throughout the forum that has people asking for easy and free information for power or declare that they have power and mastery, often based off of new age feel-good appropriation of practices and culture for not just an ego-fulfillment framework, but a capitalistic one, too.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, welkin said:

it's already here.

As the book was written in 1904, you are correct. The prophetic aspects are believed to have already come to pass. 

And no, the individuals you've come gunning for in this thread are not ignorant of this. 

We're also pointing to a more subtle internal and individual mapping of the process layed out in the book - coupled with the larger external societal structuring it highlights, delineates, and gives name to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, ralis said:

Interesting, as in this, our timing and conclusions correspond. Although mine was tempered with a further understanding I could really mess myself up with incorrect understanding of what I'd read. 

• Like 2

Dr. Christopher Hyatt and Dr. Israel Regardie both of whom were part of the O.T.O. in Phoenix required all members to undergo Jungian Analysis as well as Reichian body work. The results of which I have no knowledge of. Although, Hyatt was a real piece of work and I can't vouch for his character since I never met him.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Interesting, as in this, our timing and conclusions correspond. Although mine was tempered with a further understanding I could really mess myself up with incorrect understanding of what I'd read. 

I put in bold the operative phrase which is apropos to this conversation. I have met many who have failed to proceed with caution and became ungrounded basket cases. Santa Fe is full of such individuals. You are most wise in realizing where not to tread!

• Like 1

I also purchased and read most of Kenneth Grant's books. He took a different slant than Crowley.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Mskied said:

There was no "proper initiation into that book" before the book.  

Of course there isn't,  and initiation into the book wasn't even mentioned by the individual you misquoted.

Anyway it works like this:

No, it doesn't. 

There is no Law besides Do What Thou Wilt.  All people follow this Law. 

No, they don't. Until actualization occurs we're running through trained programming - perhaps with the illusion we're acting out our own will. 

That means "Do what you can get away with, and when its time to stand against you, we will, because we can, because the Law is Do What Thou Wilt."  WE the people make the Law.  So, do what you like!  We'll let you know when we had enough.  If no one contests, WIN!

This reads in a rather adolescent manner, and I'd honestly like to see and engage in deeper exploration. 

• Like 2