Mskied

Do What Thou Wilt

2 minutes ago, welkin said:

An educated fool. Now compare my response to yours. let's see who wins. only an ass would choose the latter.

Some men like ass because it’s got sass.

So boring.

i guess i'll go take a crap. something tells me there will be no intelligent come back. Wtf did you go to school for.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, welkin said:

"edit: Argue that. i'll bet you won't"

i must be psychic.

Though i will say, maybe you're a hybrid, which has been proven by the latest responses

Psychic yet you can’t remember that nobody understands a damned thing you’re saying.

Hybrid? Don’t know what you’re talking about. Sounds like you’re either a botanist (which explains why you need to play with shit) or a car salesman (which explains why nobody is buying what you’re selling).

6 minutes ago, welkin said:

So boring.

i guess i'll go take a crap. something tells me there will be no intelligent come back. Wtf did you go to school for.

I went to school because that’s the least likely place anyone would find a turd like you, who is appropriately in the toilet now as you just shared.

Edited by Earl Grey

5 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Psychic yet you can’t remember that nobody understands a damned thing you’re saying.

Hybrid? Don’t know what you’re talking about. Sounds like you’re either a botanist (which explains why you need to play with shit) or a car salesman (which explains why nobody is buying what you’re selling).

I went to school because that’s the least likely place anyone would find a turd like you, who is appropriately in the toilet now as you just shared.

Why is anything you said clever or even make sense?

but ok

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ilumairen said:

Could somebody translate the above for me.. 

I think you may need a bigger candle

To the op and to the forum i apologize. Just having fun with this one. Just wanted to show wit ≠ intelligence or truth for that matter.

Secondarily, within the thread you will find that some here seem to rely their consciousness on the text. Too stupid to realize text was there to help you simply remember what's already inside of you.

SMH how sad.

Edited by welkin
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, welkin said:

I think you may need a bigger candle

Perhaps, as I certainly can't see what you're getting on about. Would you care to explain?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Perhaps, as I certainly can't see what you're getting on about. Would you care to explain?

Welkin is a troll and makes no sense!

Edited by ralis
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

In all honesty, if i look like i am simply trying to get attention. Which in some alternate manipulated universe Earl Gray seems to think the OP is trying to somehow do... (Need a second to SMFH)

The answers are all in there. The point is only those who can see and hear will understand.

It's not that i can't communicate in a way that is understanding to the logical mind. It's that the logical mind would never believe something that does not fit the logical mind. It's impossible, because that logical mind you think exists, has been manipulated for millennia.

I hope that makes sense.

nothing i said was meant to insult, but to awaken.

Edited by welkin
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ralis said:

Welkin is a troll! 

If you are not aware of what is inside you. I want you to know i can see clearly what you don't.

If you do know what you are and is inside you, i'd be very scared for the things to come soon.

And if you do know what i'm talking about, then you clearly know what you're trying to do in this thread, and more importantly what a "TROLL" truly does :)

Have fun in the mirror tonight.

Edited by welkin
  • Haha 1

And to Earl, i know you have a good heart. But i've seen what you look like. I've seen your eyes. Both of them ;).

Why would i continue laughing. It's sad. Do you see what i see? hmmmmm

4 minutes ago, welkin said:

If you are not aware of what is inside you. I want you to know i can see clearly what you don't.

If you do know what you are and is inside you, i'd be very scared for the things to come soon.

And if you do know what i'm talking about, then you clearly know what you're trying to do in this thread, and more importantly what a "TROLL" truly does :)

Have fun in the mirror tonight.

All this talk about mirrors, and you haven’t cleaned that filthy thing you’re looking at—and I’m not talking about the material made of glass, but that gruesome visage.

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

All this talk about mirrors, and you haven’t cleaned that filthy thing you’re looking at—and I’m not talking about the material made of glass, but that gruesome visage.

how original. Moving on...

Proof? (taught in university no?)

Is all you have in your arsenal? wit? Buddy, there's  like 10 more powerful layers. SMH this is the epitome of our civilization i guess

Edited by welkin
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Maybe you cleaned yours so hard, it doesn't look like anything anymore. Something someone can reconstruct like a puppet. just saying.

please stop giving me ammo

• Confused 1

Just now, welkin said:

And to Earl, i know you have a good heart. But i've seen what you look like. I've seen your eyes. Both of them ;).

Why would i continue laughing. It's sad. Do you see what i see? hmmmmm

More made-up crap derived from six months of being a member here and calling Google and YouTube searches “research” that somehow makes you and OP self-elevated, self-initiated, self-important, and self-entitled through self-serving logic.

If you’re alluding to stalking me and knowing what my face looks like, you’re the one who’s sounding creepy here, not all-powerful or skilled. No amount of boasting or huffing and puffing is going to make a difference.

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

More made-up crap derived from six months of being a member here and calling Google and YouTube searches “research” that somehow makes you and OP self-elevated, self-initiated, self-important, and self-entitled through self-serving logic.

If you’re alluding to stalking me and knowing what my face looks like, you’re the one who’s sounding creepy here, not all-powerful or skilled. No amount of boasting or huffing and puffing is going to make a difference.

Are you sure you're not delusional? I can breakdown all your points.

So he thinks that i only google and youtube and have been spiritual for 6 months.

Something tells me you've never heard of people being spiritual never having done any qigong, yoga, meditation. So he believes spirituality comes from books and certain practices. So therefore he probably doens't know what spirituality means. Or.. maybe he knows it to mean based of what he 'learned' or was 'taught'. Not experienced.

Also, doesn't seem to realize that everyone's different. So some people's spiritual journeys will be harder or easier depending on a bunch of factors that you already KNEW, but refused to consider.. SMFH again

and this

self-elevated, self-initiated, self-important, and self-entitled through self-serving logic.

There's so much consusion, hypocrisy, stupidity, delusion, self mirroring. That it's not even worth the time...

but i will say this. i bet his imagination has dwindled due to being influenced to being so hard by the book.

you were going to do my akashic reading. need to know your name. decided to know what you looked like to see if i can trust.

Now you know why we never did the reading.

sorry

• Haha 1

Everything out of love.

Even conflict is love. Because if sometimes conflict is required, but not utilized, then love will vanish.

Love=Truth

Truth=Love

1 hour ago, welkin said:

I am your cat, but you're my dog. if that makes sense :)

No , becasue all my pets are feral 'pets'  I dont 'own' anyone .

13 minutes ago, Nungali said:

No , becasue all my pets are feral 'pets'  I dont 'own' anyone .

good one. hope you feel better.

You want to find  Shambhala right?. Good luck. they see everything you say, do, and think. But in reality, they see only what's inside.

It does exist, and is found when the person's time on the 'inside' is right. Even after everything you've mentioned, i hope you're able to find it. Because from what i see on the surface, for you it seems but a myth and far away dream. i genuinely hope i'm wrong.

Edited by welkin

good one. hope you feel better.

You want to find  Shambhala right?. Good luck. they see everything you say and do.

I did find its location, I actually made extensive posts here about it .

As far as them seeing everything, thats   Mythology. What, you think they are like some guilt trip 'ever watchful' God or something ?

Is this a common turn of phrase for you,  to try and get people to accept your projected guilt trip ?

It does exist, and is found when the person's time on the 'inside' is right. Even after everything you've mentioned, i hope you're able to find it.

You have not paid attention to your lessons , have you ?

Because from what i see on the surface, for you it seems but a myth and far away dream. i genuinely hope i'm wrong.

Ah ... little Welkin ..... 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-24DuigiybgaN11lyGyB

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Nungali said:

9 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I did find its location, I actually made extensive posts here about it .

i know you did. i read it. i commend you for all the time and effort. in fact, i appreciated the threads we spoke about it.

As far as them seeing everything, thats   Mythology. What, you think they are like some guilt trip 'ever watchful' God or something ?

Lol. you have no idea

Is this a common turn of phrase for you,  to try and get people to accept your projected guilt trip ?

So you mistaken 'guilt' for my sympathy? You mistaken guilt for not having an ego as much as you older folks who believe you know more based on age. SMFH. one of the biggest lies told in history.

You have not paid attention to your lessons , have you ?

is my lesson to be like you guys. Who confuse passive/aggressiveness and guilt for sympathy? you want me to be like you guys and laugh at the things others say? you want me to continue kicking people down so they can never get up? Just look at what all you guys in the forum did to earl gray. Now he's walking, talking zombie.

Ah ... little Welkin ..... 

if you only knew.... you're going to regret for ever having that attitude. and i'm still going to be me, and say. "It's okay. You didn't mean to do any of it"

If you only knew how powerful you are, you wouldn't say anything you say. Because you wouldn't feel you lack it.

Edited by welkin

Run along boy,   I  heard it all before .   Come back when you got some REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE under your belt .  ;)

• Like 2

... and if you  thought the  lesson  I was referring to had anything to do with  this thread's dynamics  - you certainly have not paid attention to the lesson I WAS referring to.

• Like 1