Mskied

Do What Thou Wilt

7 minutes ago, ralis said:

Mein Kampf was pretty much the only book permitted in homes and the Bible was replaced with Mein Kampf in churches. The Nazi religion replaced all other belief systems under pain of death. 

Thing is , Hitler and his machine knew full well the principles of magical technology ; ritual, invocations and speech, gestures, 'temple furniture ./ architecture,  banners, art, symbols and use of colour , robes (uniforms )  .... to 'effect changes in consciousness' .

Some mistake this, and combined with the stories and their misunderstandings about the Book of the Law come up with  some twisted stuff .

People like Hitler and L. Ron Hubbard  *   take the magical technology and rituals of groups that have used them to  effect change in consciousness for individual development and empowerment  and to help them find and live their True Wills and they   twist and use them to effect change in consciousness in others according to their own evil will  -  to control and manipulate others  , propaganda.

* there is a reasonable case to see that L Ron Hubbard did this physically, ripping off some OTO rituals and materials (from his time with Parsons - I think Hubbard might have done the Minerval ritual  ? ) .    There are some correlations , although Hubbard used the basic essence, twisted it, simplified it and charged thousands of dollars for it .  

Eg . The Sunshine Programme of Scientology , the most simplest distillation of the  basic Solar ritual , is available only after a higher level - that costs heaps , and as a bonus you can pay extra and get this 'programme' - a short paragraph .

Whereas in a more magical, effective  and fuller version of the Thelemic rite would be 'Liber Resh' ... a ziillion times better and more effective  and available for free , still today .

( Some years back the naughty magical anarchists of the OTO group in Sydney printed out  Liber  Resh and the Sunshine Programme  and where handing them out for free out the front of Scientology  HG in Sydney .

That caused a furore  :)  .... now, apparently Scientology lists the Sunshine Programme  as 'complimentary'   , that is, free .  ;)  ]

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Thing is , Hitler and his machine knew full well the principles of magical technology ; ritual, invocations and speech, gestures, 'temple furniture ./ architecture,  banners, art, symbols and use of colour , robes (uniforms )  .... to 'effect changes in consciousness' .

Some mistake this, and combined with the stories and their misunderstandings about the Book of the Law come up with  some twisted stuff .

People like Hitler and L. Ron Hubbard  *   take the magical technology and rituals of groups that have used them to  effect change in consciousness for individual development and empowerment  and to help them find and live their True Wills and they   twist and use them to effect change in consciousness in others according to their own evil will  -  to control and manipulate others  , propaganda.

* there is a reasonable case to see that L Ron Hubbard did this physically, ripping off some OTO rituals and materials (from his time with Parsons - I think Hubbard might have done the Minerval ritual  ? ) .    There are some correlations , although Hubbard used the basic essence, twisted it, simplified it and charged thousands of dollars for it .  

Eg . The Sunshine Programme of Scientology , the most simplest distillation of the  basic Solar ritual , is available only after a higher level - that costs heaps , and as a bonus you can pay extra and get this 'programme' - a short paragraph .

Whereas in a more magical, effective  and fuller version of the Thelemic rite would be 'Liber Resh' ... a ziillion times better and more effective  and available for free , still today .

( Some years back the naughty magical anarchists of the OTO group in Sydney printed out  Liber  Resh and the Sunshine Programme  and where handing them out for free out the front of Scientology  HG in Sydney .

That caused a furore  :)  .... now, apparently Scientology lists the Sunshine Programme  as 'complimentary'   , that is, free .  ;)  ]

I really appreciate you taking the time to elaborate on this!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mskied said:

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

What ?  6 million of them ?  ! 

You are just trolling now aren't you  ?

Yeah? You think six million lives means wealth? Do the nearly 2 million in Cambodia in Year Zero under Pol Pot mean that there weren’t enough sacrifices, you little shit? The millions under Stalin? Idi Amin? Do you think that any wealth is going to be distributed evenly too like how Marcos or Suharto and others hoarded for themselves?

You seem to subscribe to the same reasoning some authoritarian apologists use, stating that if we build infrastructure, then the price is totalitarianism, which by the way is a recent argument summarizing the populists and their horse shit belief that assholes bring prosperity.

Here’s a fact check: they don’t. They pilfer and they create more damage than any new goddamned bridges or highways will do to create wealth—and they used Hitler as an example of how he bankrupted the goddamned country.

You are seriously going beyond bullshit into outright elephant shit with the chicken shit reasoning you’ve got there.

And as Nungali said, you are just trolling now. But at this junction, you are just hopelessly pathetic.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, moment said:

What did you start with to end up with Kitler?😊

kitler1927.jpg

Kitler is the name of  Mskied's  cat  .... Mskied had obviously been channelling messages from his cat .

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ralis said:

I really appreciate you taking the time to elaborate on this!

I am doing  reno today  ..... I am up to  up to painting the little mouldings between the window frames and the glass ' Bengal Red'  on my restored antique windows   .

Takes 2 hrs to dry between coats ..... so he picked  bad day to try and post bomb the site  with fascist propaganda under the thin  disguise of Thelema .

Also, I know the material well, in memory,   and   where to access references .

(As VYY once complained about me ; "Its not fair ! He has got some super computer that can find stuff and put it up here in seconds ! "

:D   )

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, Mskied said:

60. There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt.

and if that don't float your boat, she is unveiling herself to the company of men in a new Aeon (which starts at that time of unveiling) and so, from this point forth, the law SHALL be "Do What Thou Wilt"

Reminds me of stories from our past written in every continent of the world

Edited by welkin

19 minutes ago, welkin said:

it's already here. they don't have any time left. And yet, they still refuse to see what you're saying. They're going to need to forgive themselves for they don't know what they do. And yet, forgiving themselves might be a much bigger task than forgiving all those they think they forgive.

Reminds me of stories from our past written in every continent of the world, in many different ways. yet if one h as blinded even just one eye, he will fail to 'see' that the civilization of his time is just as foolish as the many who have fallen before him.

And yet, i'm telling you there's still time. There is still time down to the last second. Have you ever given someone a chance down to the last second? Down to the very point where you might collapse if you continue dealing with someone like that? But you loved them so much, that it took every last second for them to realize it. Try it, for you will then realize that this Love was given unto you even though, you never gave it to anyone else.

Realize just how loved you are by everything that exists. Even if you 'choose' to not see. Remember, youre loved so much, that even in rejection, you have up to the very end to see the truth.

But if you decide/choose/ignore up until the very end, then it will take you just as long to awaken in the quantum of time. which can be very veryyyy veryyyyyy lonnnnnggggg.

Huh?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ilumairen said:

Could somebody translate the above for me.. 

Cat is saying ; 'Hey what about dinner ?   Its way past dinner time ! But it isnt too late, you make my dinner RIGHT now, and I will forgive you and allow you to love me as 'your' cat . "

Ceptin, what Welkin is hearing is  'slightly coloured' by his everyday 'consciousness' .

4 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Cat is saying ; 'Hey what about dinner ?   Its way past dinner time ! But it isnt too late, you make my dinner RIGHT now, and I will forgive you and allow you to love me as 'your' cat . "

Ceptin, what Welkin is hearing is  'slightly coloured' by his everyday 'consciousness' .

I have been laughing so hard I almost fell off the couch. :lol::lol:

• Like 3

Watched the cold opening of Saturday Night Live the last few minutes which was not funny in the least. The cat posts were clever and funny!

8 minutes ago, ralis said:

Watched the cold opening of Saturday Night Live the last few minutes which was not funny in the least. The cat posts were clever and funny!

The literacy of the OP and the dust speck screaming for significance in his block of text reminds me of this old In Living Color skit now that you mention SNL. I was always more partial to ILC more than SNL growing up.

This too:

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nungali said:

I am your cat, but you're my dog. if that makes sense :)

6 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

The literacy of the OP and the dust speck screaming for significance in his block of text reminds me of this old In Living Color skit now that you mention SNL. I was always more partial to ILC more than SNL growing up.

This too:

I remember that series. SNL was incredible back with Chevy Chase along with the original cast. There were many times I was literally on the floor laughing. 

19 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

E70A128E-8BEA-47F5-996F-DDEE1A417C2A.thumb.jpeg.3f848053625df37a666e4d713825a457.jpeg

And yet, if you truly observe the images, you would realize that it paints a significant part of our reality. Yet you chose to make mockery of it.

Something tells me nothing speaks to you other than your own mind.

How sad. how trapped.

27 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Just now, welkin said:

And yet, if you truly observe the images, you would realize that it paints a significant part of our reality. Yet you chose to make mockery of it.

Something tells me nothing speaks to you other than your own mind.

How sad. how trapped.

And something tells me that nothing you speak with is anything else but your ass.

1639a02c1aa3923bfb16bbe3131672e530ba766d

• Haha 1

On 11/17/2019 at 12:55 PM, welkin said:

Oh, so you’re okay with letting people know that you’re a pussy?

Edited by Earl Grey

Just now, Earl Grey said:

And something tells me that nothing you speak with is anything else but your ass.

1639a02c1aa3923bfb16bbe3131672e530ba766d

An educated fool. Now compare my response to yours. let's see who wins. only an ass would choose the latter.

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

Oh, so you’re okay with letting people know that you’re a pussy?

So you're a social animal that thinks calling someone a pussy bothers them?

1. not a pussy.

2. But if i had to choose, i'll be a pussy over anyone else's bitch lmao.

of which you know much of ;)

edit: Argue that. i'll bet you won't

Edited by welkin