Mskied

Do What Thou Wilt

Not to mention there isn't any advise (actually to the contrary) about contemplation and speculation to acquire Wisdom as if you are some sage.

16 minutes ago, Mskied said:

60. There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt.

and if that don't float your boat, she is unveiling herself to the company of men in a new Aeon (which starts at that time of unveiling) and so, from this point forth, the law SHALL be "Do What Thou Wilt"

And apparently to some she has not yet revealed herself.. so they cling to words they don't understand with (false) claims of understanding - falling to the damnable realms of "Because" with the yoke of erroneous reasoning holding them fast.

:lol: This is kinda fun. 

18 minutes ago, ralis said:

Men only?

Yeah, it was the era... 

I do rather like the imagery of the dropping veils though, to me it's a bit like the painting sacred and profane love...

4 hours ago, Mskied said:

Well as I pointed out already, the Book of the Law is pretty clear that the only Law is Do What Thou Wilt, and that there is no other Law, and this whole concept behind Crowley having conscience about the fact that oops, there might be some things we shouldn't do is a manufacturing of apologists.  In either case, Crowley aside, it does have legitimacy in a lot of respects- unless you consider that there is some kind of governor- not Nuit and Hadit, but some other being at work.

It isnt the manufacturing of apologists . Its the distinction between some passages being advice and others being prediction.

get it wrong  (or 'make a great miss' ) and you might end up like Hitler !

Thats why proper initiation into the system that uses that book is a prerequisite.  Would you use a Hindu initiation system to try and comprehend   Buddhism ? 

If I predicted a coming age where the environment is  destroyed , would you then go out and destroy the environment ?   If I wrote a chapter preceding that on  environmental management and repair would you consider that advice on what to do ?

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

There was no "proper initiation into that book" before the book.  

Anyway it works like this:

There is no Law besides Do What Thou Wilt.  All people follow this Law.  That means "Do what you can get away with, and when its time to stand against you, we will, because we can, because the Law is Do What Thou Wilt."  WE the people make the Law.  So, do what you like!  We'll let you know when we had enough.  If no one contests, WIN!

BTW Germany is the 5th wealthiest nation in the world now, not bad for a country so small.  Hitler got what he wanted, and so did Germany.  Also, if it weren't for the war, America might not have recovered from its depression, and we probably wouldn't have all the advances in science and medicine that we now possess.  Yes the way he went about things was heinous, but the world should be worshipping his anus.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Mskied said:

BTW Germany is the 5th wealthiest nation in the world now, not bad for a country so small.  Hitler got what he wanted, and so did Germany.  Also, if it weren't for the war, America might not have recovered from its depression, and we probably wouldn't have all the advances in science and medicine that we now possess.  Yes the way he went about things was heinous, but the world should be worshipping his anus.

Have you read any history? What did Hitler get? Hitler committed suicide along with Goebbels and Himmler. Germany lost the war which left Germany, most of Europe and Western Russia, all in ruins, with millions dead. Holocaust numbers are 6 million dead. 

Keep fighting the good fight, and the Gods of killing will keep providing for you with the wealth and the meat, and you will still participate and use what they provide, and murder will still occur, and your hands will still have blood on them because you didn't protest and you ate what they fed you.

1 hour ago, Mskied said:

Wow, asshole, you come here first saying you study Kabbalah and I figured you might have either been Jewish or someone with passing interest, but it appears you are portraying yourself as an ignorant white American Incel.

”The world should be worshipping his [Hitler’s] anus?” Sorry man, but seriously? Fuck off. That kind of talk is white supremacist logic.

You are a real asshole, and I don’t care if this is a personal insult at this point because first, only assholes feel sorry for themselves, which is what you do when we’ve pointed out every little flawed argument and inability to support them. And you really need to get the hell off this forum because there’s no place for this rhetoric or this worshipping of aryan anuses, because the site owner himself doesn’t want this right wing bullshit. Or better yet, get some professional help because it’s now abundantly clear that you are insane in the membrane.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Wow, asshole, you come here first saying you study Kabbalah and I figured you might have either been Jewish or someone with passing interest, but it appears you are portraying yourself as an ignorant white American Incel.

”The world should be worshipping his [Hitler’s] anus?” Sorry man, but seriously? Fuck off. That kind of talk is white supremacist logic.

You are a real asshole, and I don’t care if this is a personal insult at this point because first, only assholes feel sorry for themselves, which is what you do when we’ve pointed out every little flawed argument and inability to support them. And you really need to get the hell off this forum because there’s no place for this rhetoric or this worshipping of aryan anuses, because the site owner himself doesn’t want this right wing bullshit. Or better yet, get some professional help because it’s now abundantly clear that you are insane in the membrane.

Well said! He may be sitting in front of his computer wearing his MAGA hat. It was only a matter of time before a right winger would show up here. 

14 minutes ago, ralis said:

Well said! He may be sitting in front of his computer wearing his MAGA hat. It was only a matter of time before a right winger would show up here. 

And if his sole defender Integrated comes here to back him up, he will look like an even bigger moron for thinking the rest of us to be trolls and childish for pointing out the holes in this schmuck’s logic (or lack thereof). Seriously: the disclaimer still reads that right-wing bullshit ain’t welcome here.

• Like 2

I wouldn't call myself a right winger, or a left winger.  Ive already made my point about what I personally believe elsewhere but, Chaos is a funny thing; it makes you appreciate all the beauty of life, even when it comes from something ugly.

And, BTW- you are the ones defending Crowley, who says you have the right to kill to defend your rights from the Law that is Do What Thou Wilt!

Maybe if the people killed in the Holocost were Thelemites instead of Jews they would have known the Law and fought back.

Edited by Mskied
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Mskied said:

2 minutes ago, Mskied said:

Maybe if the people killed in the Holocost were Thelemites instead of Jews they would have known the Law and fought back.

EGDUuy0WwAYkk3d.jpg

3 hours ago, Mskied said:

There was no "proper initiation into that book" before the book. 

and I never said there was   "   "proper initiation into that book" "  

You are making up quotes and attributing them to me

I clearly said ;   " ...proper initiation into the system that uses that book "other to put quotation marks around what you are citing me to say, at least get it right .

There IS a quote button, you know  ?

Anyway it works like this:

There is no Law besides Do What Thou Wilt.  All people follow this Law.  That means "Do what you can get away with, and when its time to stand against you, we will, because we can, because the Law is Do What Thou Wilt."  WE the people make the Law.  So, do what you like!  We'll let you know when we had enough.  If no one contests, WIN!

So, not only have you been insisting the 'Law' is 'do what you want ', now you have degraded it further to ' "Do what you can get away with ' .

Edited by Nungali

5 minutes ago, Mskied said:

Jews were not passivists in the war! Many joined the resistance and lost their lives. Also, the Warsaw Ghetto uprising was bloody in which many Jews lost their lives. The survivors wound up in a death camp. 

Where in the hell do you  come up with this bullshit!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

BTW Germany is the 5th wealthiest nation in the world now, not bad for a country so small.  Hitler got what he wanted,

What ?  The Third Reich  was established ?? ! 

I  missed it   ? ? ? ?

and so did Germany.  Also, if it weren't for the war, America might not have recovered from its depression, and we probably wouldn't have all the advances in science and medicine that we now possess.  Yes the way he went about things was heinous, but the world should be worshipping his anus.

Cant you take your sicko ideas elsewhere  ?

Maybe here ;

http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/cgi-bin/seigmiaow.pl

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mskied said:

And, BTW- you are the ones defending Crowley, who says you have the right to kill to defend your rights from the Law that is Do What Thou Wilt!

I'll defend anyone's right to  kill someone like Hitler .

If I am defending Crowley it is becasue I hold the poor chap totally innocent of the monstrous interpretations you have foisted upon him posthumously .

27 minutes ago, Mskied said:

Idiot !

Hitler suppressed, arrested, and imprisoned  Kabbalists, hermetics,   Thelemites , etc

Never heard of Karl Germer , I suppose . He was  Head of the German OTO .

" Germer's US visa expired and he had to return to Germany in 1935. When Adolf Hitler came to power, Germer came under suspicion because of his association with Crowley and teaching Thelema in Germany. Hitler was given a copy of Liber AL, the Holy Book of Thelema, by Martha Kuntzel who enjoyed a high reputation in Germany amongst aristocrats. Kunzel had been working for some years on translations of Crowley's works into German. She had also presented Liber AL to Hitler as she thought highly of him before he came to power. Liber AL was known well enough in higher German circles after Kunzel translated and introduced it to German public and soon after the start of World War II, Hitler banned it in Germany, as well as the books on religion, qabala, astrology, esoteric studies and gematria.[7]

Hitler knew enough about Thelema to ban Liber AL in Germany and thus Germer became his enemy when his religious beliefs became known. On Hitler’s orders Germer was arrested by the Gestapo on 13 February 1935 in Leipzig and incarcerated.[8] He was first held at the Columbia-Haus prison in Berlin /  "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Germer

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, sean said:

EGDUuy0WwAYkk3d.jpg

I rarely pray, but in this instance :

' Oh Lord  Sean, deliver us from deliverance  ...... and Mskied !  "

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Idiot !

Hitler suppressed, arrested, and imprisoned  Kabbalists, hermetics,   Thelemites , etc

Never heard of Karl Germer , I suppose . He was  Head of the German OTO .

" Germer's US visa expired and he had to return to Germany in 1935. When Adolf Hitler came to power, Germer came under suspicion because of his association with Crowley and teaching Thelema in Germany. Hitler was given a copy of Liber AL, the Holy Book of Thelema, by Martha Kuntzel who enjoyed a high reputation in Germany amongst aristocrats. Kunzel had been working for some years on translations of Crowley's works into German. She had also presented Liber AL to Hitler as she thought highly of him before he came to power. Liber AL was known well enough in higher German circles after Kunzel translated and introduced it to German public and soon after the start of World War II, Hitler banned it in Germany, as well as the books on religion, qabala, astrology, esoteric studies and gematria.[7]

Hitler knew enough about Thelema to ban Liber AL in Germany and thus Germer became his enemy when his religious beliefs became known. On Hitler’s orders Germer was arrested by the Gestapo on 13 February 1935 in Leipzig and incarcerated.[8] He was first held at the Columbia-Haus prison in Berlin /  "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Germer

Mein Kampf was pretty much the only book permitted in homes and the Bible was replaced with Mein Kampf in churches. The Nazi religion replaced all other belief systems under pain of death. 

• Like 1

Yep.  Dont expect 'numb nut' to know about that though .

Mskied :

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDQuPqOmsR5FyaFZTY0oo

" Me a history experts . "

• Haha 3