Mskied

Do What Thou Wilt

You really don't know me, either, as my posts are filled with me questioning my beliefs.

In fact, that is all I am actually advising people to do by giving them the tools to do this, something you don't bother helping with, I notice.

Edited by Mskied
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mskied said:

You really don't know me, either, as my posts are filled with me questioning my beliefs.

In fact, that is all I am actually advising people to do by giving them the tools to do this, something you don't bother helping with, I notice.

Oh we have all offered tools and critiques for others all over the forum, including for you. 

You just aren’t listening.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

Yes you have offered critiques and I am having my own discussion about a variety of ideas, not just Crowley or Thelema.  My conversation is larger than this.  What you people are missing is that I am considering Thelema and Do What Thou Wilt separately, as Crowley himself is not "just Thelema".  Crowley is a Hierophant that documented a variety of tools to contemplate with, and commented on HIS interpretation of them, and I am not so much commenting on HIS interpretation of them as MY OWN, which you people seem to take issue with, which to me, reveals the limitation of your "wisdom".  All Wisdom is viable in the right light, but I wouldn't expect you to honor that, being that you take your own views "too seriously".  I am mostly addressing this Law, which does not belong to Thelemites any more or less than anyone else, it is the use of this Law that Crowley uses to support his "religion", which, essentially, is the liberty to love who and how you want, to work when and how you want, and to relax as you want- and another thing, the major dispute that I recall was when I said Crowley promotes that YOU KILL FOR THIS RIGHT, and I easily quoted the passage of his holy text declaring just this (he also mentions it elsewhere) and you Nungali STILL refuses to read the plain English that it is written in, and STILL continues to be a pest on my threads just to grind his damn axe, which he picked up when I simply responded my own interpretation of the septagram.  He took issue with my use of calling it the faery star, which I later amended, and he STILL wont let it go.  Hes being a real prick, probably out of jealousy more than anything, because the ACTUAL TRUTH of this star is exactly as I said it was!  You people are being a nuisance for no reason, you are failing to accept my apologies for referencing material I am uncertain of, you wont let up on me correctly quoting and backing my statements with the literature- you are, in effect, taking issue with me just to be assholes, and you COMPLETELY IGNORE any of my work here, all you want to do is criticize and belittle, and pretend that YOU KNOW ME, and then accuse me of doing that to you!  I really wish you would all just shut the hell up and let me post my thoughts and 

1. Have actual discourse about what I am WRITING NOW

or 

2. Allow people to communicate with me about what I write!  STOP BEING JERKS!

Edited by Mskied
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Mskied said:

Do you know what inspires us to make art?

Is there something you would like to share in regard to this?

8 hours ago, Mskied said:

Also, having dominion over someone else can easily cause the one dominated to call them a monster.  Is English your first language?

4 hours ago, Mskied said:

I wouldn't know, but does it really take much foresight to realize that a person being dominated would call their master a monster?

No, very little foresight at all - which was rather the point. It is so glaringly obvious I assumed you'd realise the irony of some of your own posts. But instead of taking a moment to consider why I would bring attention to something so obvious, you misguidedly attempted to deride my understanding of the English language.. you silly little thing. 

:tosses a bottle of tea down the pit you've been digging for yourself (you must be parched by now), and the end of a rope should you like some assistance crawling out of it:

• Like 1

As I never proclaimed that taking power and using it wouldn't make you enemies, I reject your defense that you were employing irony to get me to see something that I was ignorant of.  Nice try.

18 minutes ago, Mskied said:

Yes you have offered critiques and I am having my own discussion about a variety of ideas, not just Crowley or Thelema.  My conversation is larger than this.  What you people are missing is that I am considering Thelema and Do What Thou Wilt separately, as Crowley himself is not "just Thelema".  Crowley is a Hierophant that documented a variety of tools to contemplate with, and commented on HIS interpretation of them, and I am not so much commenting on HIS interpretation of them as MY OWN, which you people seem to take issue with, which to me, reveals the limitation of your "wisdom".  All Wisdom is viable in the right light, but I wouldn't expect you to honor that, being that you take your own views "too seriously".  I am mostly addressing this Law, which does not belong to Thelemites any more or less than anyone else, it is the use of this Law that Crowley uses to support his "religion", which, essentially, is the liberty to love who and how you want, to work when and how you want, and to relax as you want- and another thing, the major dispute that I recall was when I said Crowley promotes that YOU KILL FOR THIS RIGHT, and I easily quoted the passage of his holy text declaring just this (he also mentions it elsewhere) and you Nungali STILL refuses to read the plain English that it is written in, and STILL continues to be a pest on my threads just to grind his damn axe, which he picked up when I simply responded my own interpretation of the septagram.  He took issue with my use of calling it the faery star, which I later amended, and he STILL wont let it go.  Hes being a real prick, probably out of jealousy more than anything, because the ACTUAL TRUTH of this star is exactly as I said it was!  You people are being a nuisance for no reason, you are failing to accept my apologies for referencing material I am uncertain of, you wont let up on me correctly quoting and backing my statements with the literature- you are, in effect, taking issue with me just to be assholes, and you COMPLETELY IGNORE any of my work here, all you want to do is criticize and belittle, and pretend that YOU KNOW ME, and then accuse me of doing that to you!  I really wish you would all just shut the hell up and let me post my thoughts and 

1. Have actual discourse about what I am WRITING NOW

or 

2. Allow people to communicate with me about what I write!  STOP BEING JERKS!

This level of victimhood and whining is on par with American suburban white incels.

Im not whining, Im yelling.  Is it a tantrum?  I suppose so.  Should I be calm?  I guess I lost my patience with some of you and would as much curse your family line as try to explain myself, when what I see from your behavior is a circular attempt at disarming and dismissing every point I make.  And the funny thing is, you cant get enough of this.  So I suppose I will go back to politely ignoring you and then you can continue whining about me ignoring you, as you did (which was just your attempt to goad me further into your traps)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mskied said:

As I never proclaimed that taking power and using it wouldn't make you enemies, I reject your defense that you were employing irony to get me to see something that I was ignorant of.  Nice try.

I'm not the one feeling defensive...I just think you're rather emotional, you have thin skin, and you're a bit foolish and whiney - especially for someone who goes on about "will" and "power." It is rather ironic from where I'm sitting, and kinda funny. 

• Haha 1

You try exposing 30 years of contemplation and endure the insults, mockery and accusations for a couple months from some of these people as I have done and not lose your cool missy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mskied said:

Im not whining, Im yelling.  Is it a tantrum?  I suppose so.  Should I be calm?  I guess I lost my patience with some of you and would as much curse your family line as try to explain myself, when what I see from your behavior is a circular attempt at disarming and dismissing every point I make. 

This would be to assume you were armed in the first place... :lol:

Cursing family lines (as if you had the power to do so)... :lol:

You are giving away your power at nearly every turn, and then you curse those you've given the power to - instead of simply taking it back. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mskied said:

You try exposing 30 years of contemplation and endure the insults, mockery and accusations for a couple months from some of these people as I have done and not lose your cool missy.

Shit dude, I was accused of being a succubus... toughen up, and stop giving others power over you. 

BTW Do you watch Doctor Who? If you do you'll understand why being called "Missy" is kinda fun. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mskied said:

Im not whining, Im yelling.  Is it a tantrum?  I suppose so.  Should I be calm?  I guess I lost my patience with some of you and would as much curse your family line as try to explain myself, when what I see from your behavior is a circular attempt at disarming and dismissing every point I make.  And the funny thing is, you cant get enough of this.  So I suppose I will go back to politely ignoring you and then you can continue whining about me ignoring you, as you did (which was just your attempt to goad me further into your traps)

You ought to read Notes from Underground by Dostoevsky. You’re starting to sound a lot like the unreliable narrator and his rampage against western philosophy.

1 minute ago, Mskied said:

Yes, my kindness is my fault.  Lesson learned.

Kindness isn’t how I’d characterize it. Perhaps archetypal “nice guy” who thinks just because he’s “nice” that he’s entitled to better treatment than others, especially in getting respect or a chance to sleep with someone, is actually a resentful and self-rationalizing ticking time bomb full of anger. 

Again, read Dostoevsky.

I don't want to sleep with any of you, and the only respect I ask is not to be insulted, to be recognized for admitting error, and to be tolerated in this public space to post my observations how I wish, and to reply to whom and how I wish.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mskied said:

I don't want to sleep with any of you, and the only respect I ask is not to be insulted, to be recognized for admitting error, and to be tolerated in this public space to post my observations how I wish, and to reply to whom and how I wish.

Ok.. I recognize you've done better about using the word "you." 

8 minutes ago, Mskied said:

Just like everyone who wants to post in 4chan and 8chan free from scrutiny.

That criticism didn't need to be heeded by me, though I see your point if I were to try to reach a certain audience.  There is nothing wrong with speaking directly to someone and telling them what to do, and for those that are keen on learning, shouldn't mind that presentation.  Its something you tailor to people that get prickly when their mother tells them to make their bed, and I suppose if I am in the act of advising on Wisdom, these are the ones that most need to hear me, so thank you, though I don't recall abusing this word in the first place, that was someone else.

2 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Just like everyone who wants to post in 4chan and 8chan free from scrutiny.

Then please honor this.  I think your hero would nod in agreement.

Edited by Mskied

12 minutes ago, Mskied said:

Then please honor this.  I think your hero would nod in agreement.

More conjecture, yet again, as I predicted earlier that you would cite a source you neither know nothing about or have no understanding of whatsoever, for the sake of supporting your views, whether it’s RAW or Crowley. It’s the same patent absurdity analogous to what it would look like if Eisenhower quoted Marx as a means to criticize Rockefeller.

Edited by Earl Grey

Okay.  And I suppose you are the authority on what he would say, right?

Whatever dude, Im outta here!  GOOD NIGHT

Just now, Mskied said:

Okay.  And I suppose you are the authority on what he would say, right?

Whatever dude, Im outta here!  GOOD NIGHT

No, but unlike you, I can quote RAW in context and with appreciation because I’ve read his work and you have not, yet you’re acting like you know it intimately.

Such a grumpy lad. Perhaps you need a good night kiss from someone who shares your disdain for others: Leona Helmsley.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

I should also add that RAW read a lot of Crowley and cited not just his works in his own writing, but made Crowley a character too. 

:)   I think our Mskied might be a bit like another of Wilson's characters ;  Sir John Babcock    ;) 

Actually .... JUST LIKE  Sir John Babcock

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTA2JZe8LZ932TSKDaK8UU

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mskied said:

yeah and when did I write that?  And how long ago did this dispute start about my seeming inability to comprehend it?  And where does it say that I am a Thelemite?  It merely says that I accept it is a valid religion, and that Do What Thou Wilt is a valid Truth.  Youre such a troll, you know that right?

But I said I must have misread it .

That was the source of me thinking you where a Thelemite  and now I have acknowledged my mistaken misreading ... and that made me a troll ?

You know, when I thought you where saying you had adopted it as a religion, I thought , oh well, people interpret religions in all sorts of ways , so maybe I should lay off a bit  on your weird representation of thelema as its a private religious thing for you .

But, since you are now saying it isnt  .......      

battleship-firing-gif-5.gif

17 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

“We love Big Brother.

War is Peace.

Freedom is slavery.

We Love Big Brother.“

I got my own collection of 'leader beans' on my shelf    :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaC3JOkgqXHfoZ1LSCGGp

• Haha 1