Mskied

Do What Thou Wilt

12 hours ago, Nungali said:

I'm not real sure how "mother of" equated to "mate for", but the connections our brains make are sometimes weaving and wandering.  Perhaps your mind just took a detour down Oedipus Lane. 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Did you just invoke the rubber/glue defense? :lol:

He hasn't played enough Monkey Island

He really should have gone with the, "First you'd better stop waving it around like a feather duster" insult instead. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Mskied said:

Ralis:  Explain your alternative to the strong taking lead.  We could use a new religion, please post!

I'm not soo sure about a new religion, but you could look up egalitarianism.

8 hours ago, Mskied said:

Ralis:  Explain your alternative to the strong taking lead.  We could use a new religion, please post!

This world does not in anyway shape or form need a new religion!! Promulgating a so called higher cause that presumably will solve all problems has failed in the past and will fail again.

The first part of your question is complex which requires an understanding of altruistic Social Biology which is based on the evolution of groups as opposed to the notion of "survival of the fittest." All species survive and evolve as a group!

I am not about dishing out spoon fed answers. In other words, do your own research through reading and observing the natural world.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=e.o.+wilson

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ralis said:

This world does not in anyway shape or form need a new religion!! Promulgating a so called higher cause that presumably will solve all problems has failed in the past and will fail again.

Hear! Hear!

The first part of your question is complex which requires an understanding of altruistic Social Biology which is based on the evolution of groups as opposed to the notion of "survival of the fittest." All species survive and evolve as a group!

For me, ensuring the survival of the group doesn't equate to altruism as it is generally understood.. it simply serves an expanded sense of "self" - which is inseperable and dependent upon the whole. 

Just throwing this out there because the word (altruism) could easily become a sticking point dependent upon how it is understood. 

I am not about dishing out spoon fed answers. In other words, do your own research through reading and observing the natural world.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=e.o.+wilson

• Thanks 1

Altruism is possible but improbable, and not everyone is going to agree with your ideas, and that is why I have come to the conclusion that it is inevitable that the strong will always rise to power.  There are no rules that satisfy every persons wants- needs, perhaps, but in the history of Man, sometimes the measure of what we "should" do is thwarted, and provides for a new alternative and boost to supporting our needs (and wants) and THAT is another reason why the strong will, and deserve to, make the necessary choices that they desire to see enacted.  We will never thwart this process, partly because the Gods support it- and Man is never going to be more powerful than the Gods.  You may laugh at them, but that is of no matter to them, they know their power.  As far as not including a religion in a NWO, that is rather foolish, not only because the Gods exist, but also because Man needs to imagine a potential that is larger than themselves in order to evolve.  You can replace religion with physics I suppose, but physics was invented because of initiates that were God believers.  Take God out and who knows?  Man has done much harm in the name of science, and it sounds like you are against harm- so you cant rely upon science unless you include that fact that Man will Do What They WIlt in its name, and if that is the case, then Man needs the freedom to oppose these people.  You cannot avoid the truth that strength accomplishes Will.  

Now, if you want to create a structure where all people contribute in a peaceful and co-operative method of interaction that does not harm and only provides security and prosperity, I am willing to discuss your ideas.  Don't pawn the responsibility off on me when you are the one that comes in here and denounces my opinion, and basically has no care that I come to another- except to say that you think there is one- that is BS and irresponsible- why complain at all?  You will never see your want accomplished with that attitude, and so to complain is a waste of both our time.  I do believe that Man is working on this idea- and we have come a long way.  

8 minutes ago, Mskied said:

Altruism is possible but improbable, and not everyone is going to agree with your ideas, and that is why I have come to the conclusion that it is inevitable that the strong will always rise to power. 

.. and eventually be toppled by the many who refuse to be dominated by their rule.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mskied said:

This is not the end of Reason, but it might be the end of reasons.

My name is Mskied

I am a God because I am in control of my power

I am a Devil because I can break any Law

Many have called me Satan

Many have called me Jesus

To some I am CHAOS

But to me, I am perfect ORDER

DO WHAT THOU WILT

Self realization will straighten this all out

The strong will rise, and do what they must

The meek will fight back, declaring themselves just

I tell you this, as you toil in dust

The struggle of life is Heaven or bust!

And as you sway in the joy and sorrow

Wonder well what of tomorrow?

Shall I lay here slain, dead in vain?

Or is it to be that I rise again!

Gratitude wins favor

And so does opposition

The Magus will ever adjust their position

Only a Fool lives just once

If that is you, you are not one of us.

The OP assumes there is a deep reality in which one will find one’s true will. Is there a deep reality or just another belief system?

Bad poetry and trying to sound profound—back in my day, girls would say that that’s such a pretentious way to impress one of them in the hopes of sleeping with them, and guys would say that the really profound and artistic would know how to profit off of it since the crappy stuff is free and all over LiveJournal where all the pseudo goths and fans of the old ‘90s film The Craft dumped their bad writing.

All the good boys and girls might agree that you probably should just buy a Moleskine journal or wait until you get your PPJ activated here.

Now if you really want to be a better poet with rhyme, look up John Ciardi’s English translation of the Divine Comedy, William Blake’s Songs of Innocence and Experience, Rudyard Kipling and Lewis Carrol’s works.

20 hours ago, Mskied said:

And as you sway in the joy and sorrow

Wonder well what of tomorrow?

Shall I lay here slain, dead in vain?

Or is it to be that I rise again!

Gratitude wins favor

And so does opposition

The Magus will ever adjust their position

Only a Fool lives just once

If that is you, you are not one of us.

If "the meek" "fight back" are they still meek? Or are they misidentified Magus adjusting their position?

BTW What is "power" to you? And does it always equate with domination?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

If "the meek" "fight back" are they still meek? Or are they misidentified Magus adjusting their position?

BTW What is "power" to you? And does it always equate with domination?

We finished watching "Strange Angel" which is based on the life of Jack Parsons who was a student of Crowley/Thelema. The series portrays the pitfalls of naive persons giving in to what is believed to be a higher calling/authority. Well worth watching!

https://www.cbs.com/shows/strange-angel/video/

https://www.amazon.com/Sex-Rockets-Occult-World-Parsons/dp/0922915970/ref=sr_1_1?crid=45W6MNQ78V6I&keywords=sex+and+rockets+the+occult+world+of+jack+parsons&qid=1573491804&s=books&sprefix=Sex+and+Rockets%2Caps%2C215&sr=1-1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There is no such a thing as bad poetry, or bad music, or bad art.  You people are monsters.

Power is indeed dominion.  Over the Will and the want, over the self, and yes, over others.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Mskied said:

Clearly.

All you are saying is that he who knows how to captain a ship should be the captain, he who knows how to swab the deck should swab the deck.  If this is done then all will prevail.

On some ships the rot has set in, and captain after captain slain, all talk like they are the captain yet none can or do swab the deck.

What to do on such a ship ?
After all the beer is drunk, after all the merrimaking and indulgences, and partying, you look out at the horizon and see it rising, you know everyone here will perish ... are you yet alive enough to care?

The rest will not make it.

This is a middle-world, a watershed and special rules are required here.

Insincerity is everywhere it comes from delusion and illusion, it comes from boasting and laziness.

If you wish to become strong ... how is that done?
How is it done on a real ship that is Bristol fashioned?
How does a real man grow himself?
Then do that.

And be sure that the partying will continue and that for most the watershed leads down.

Crowley talks of those who have conquered by might or cunning, one must not be naive, and also one must be prepared to do what it takes, and not dream like the others.

To climb a mountain is to work, and that work hones the man inside you.

The drunk cannot be conquered, they can neither captain a ship or take a shit.

They just waste time and are of a different design.

Special rules are required in such a land; moving quickly, breathing deeply.

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mskied said:

There is no such a thing as bad poetry, or bad music, or bad art.  You people are monsters.

Power is indeed dominion.  Over the Will and the want, over the self, and yes, over others.

If power is dominion (including over others) and something to aspire to, then why do you call your fellow posters monsters?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Mskied said:

There is no such a thing as bad poetry, or bad music, or bad art

You've obviously never read Atlas Shrugged.

18 minutes ago, Mskied said:

You people are monsters.

Some of us thought we'd make you more comfortable with what you're most familiar with.

19 minutes ago, Mskied said:

Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., and the Dalai Lama would all beg to differ if that was the kind of definition used for the power they have.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

You've obviously never read Atlas Shrugged.

Some of us thought we'd make you more comfortable with what you're most familiar with.

Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., and the Dalai Lama would all beg to differ if that was the kind of definition used for the power they have.

I tried to read “The Fountainhead” years ago and stopped reading what was at best amateurish. Anything Ayn Rand wrote is trash. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ralis said:

I tried to read “The Fountainhead” years ago and stopped reading what was at best amateurish. Anything Ayn Rand wrote is trash. 

And dangerous too considering that it makes the suckfish on Wall Street and in Silicon Valley feel like they're the victims for having power and wealth that others resent them for, bizarrely. 

• Like 3