Sign in to follow this  
Everything

Everything

A very special topic for the prolific, unsolicited contributions of our very special @Everything, despite appeals to the contrary. --- P.S. let me know if you'd like a personal practice subforum of your very own, homie. — Sean

NZhvE95.jpg

On 8/12/2019 at 3:14 PM, Taomeow said:

And so begins the thread aiming to tackle Sumer without any references to Sitchin and staying only with the "accepted" "orthodox" "mainstream" etc. sources  -- in an attempt to figure out if an overview of those "legitimized" sources might be sufficient to draw any non-legitimized conclusions about what the original creators of our present lifestyle were really up to -- before trying to jump to any conclusions regarding who they were.   

Jeez that's pretty  easy, tho you have allot of specific requests here, it's still super easy to answer that.

What they were really up to, is what they were really up to.

And that means, in order to be really up to what they were really up to, they had to find a way to allow us, to realise that we are the original creators of our present lifestyle. So that they could be really up to what they were really up to. And whatever we did in co-creation with them was really completely and entirely up to us, and they absolutely didn't give a rip about us, only some of them, co-created in harmony with humanity a tiny tiny little bit. Meaning we could only allow our realisation to the degree that we could allow it, and so, if we wanted to interact with them, we were free to do so. And if that ment we created our own suffering, they really did not care. It is our own process of our own being of our own co-realisation of and with our own greater non-physical consciousness. Meaning our own soul of humanity. Nothing they could do to lessen that, only we could. And they might have added a little bit to our humanity. But so little!

As allowing us to come to realise what we were really up to, made it also easier for them to be really up to what they were really up to.

So they were there, we had a conflict, because they didn't want to be there in the first place, and secondly, without them, we would still have a conflict with ourselves, so they simply reminded us, that whenever we would have a conflict with ourselves, or them, to simply not do that. Meaning those few who did co-create harmoniously with us. They simply said, Don't make conflict, keep a cool head. Because "WE OF ALL PEOPLE FEEL REALLY ENTITLED TO TELL YOU THAT MAKING CONFLICT WITH YOURSELF IS NOT GONNA HELP OK? We fcked up... But you don't gotta make it worse for us, because then we just gotta remind you that there is no point in fighting... We can only help a little bit give you a little tiny bit of understanding, it is only you who will eventually allow yourself to create your own understanding. We are not even allowed nor capable being the original creator of your own lifestyle."

Infact many humans killed them, and those humans were greatly celebrated even. Those beings who came here to stay here really were not powerful. they are not capable of being here on this planet, this is not their planet, they were forced to be here. To sort of find a new way of being and becoming.

which is also the primary message they gave, to help us realise that whatever was gonna come next, would be ABSOLUTELY AND COMPLETELY AND ENTIRELY 100% of our own creating. And our own choosing. That was the only message and contribution and maybe a little bit physical aid here and there, and the rest was just physical conflict. That was simply part of human nature ANYWAY.

So again, no matter what they said, we misunderstood it and misinterpreted it from our own evolutionary point of understanding, and mostly we just resonated with their own despair and felt sorry for them, and hated them and they often hated us as well, as this fighting and conflict was also a healing to them. Because they really fcked up their own planet. literally. They lost everything. But there was still value that also for us, as those celebrated warriors who could kill them. Even tho it takes thousands of years to come to realise it. But how we realised it, was not through them. We taught it to ourselves through ourselves entirely. As they literally could not do that for us, impossible. It was completely and 100% through ourselves. That without them we would still also do it for ourselves anyway. And what they contributed as you already know was so small that all traces of it is lost. The things you can find is again, 100% OUR OWN CREATING. OUR OWN CHOOSING.

"So self conflict will just lead to the unnecessary destruction of your own home planet, and then you will have to find a smaller less comfortable one. And kind of not be comfortable and very sad ok? So don't fight, all we gotta say, is peace. Just remember, peace is important, it is your soul, and it is the least important thing, meaning, whatever can ever be of any importance to you, it is either peace, OR EVERYTHING THAT IS MORE THAN PEACE, but not ever less than peace. So go worship peace instead of us."

So, ofcourse they could not teach peace, because they were not here to teach peace. And we were one who would eventually also be the one who would teach it to themselves as we are also doing right now, for ourselves, through ourselves. We really don't and didn't and still don't need them for that, they just happened to be around and we still know they were.

They just offered us a way through which we could find it along our own evolutionary path, eventually, either yes or no, not up to them. To come to realise peace for ourselves more consistently and reduce the need for war. But they again, just told people peace, and that's it. And ofcourse they coulden't really teach any of it because they were not good teachers of it, because they lost their own peace and so they were also up to finding their own peace again. Which again is completely irrelevant to us back then, they were not really intending to co-create with humans that much. There was mostly conflict between us and them. They then did all they were up to, which had not much related to what we were up to, so there was conflict, and some slight co-operation. But again, they came here, in self degration. So that conflict was just a match to them and to us anyway in that moment.

Ofcourse without them, we continued to have many self conflicts. And without them we also would have done so anyway. As our own evolutionary process. But they were not here to be the original creators of our present lifestyle. Because there is no such thing in this physical universe as someone playing god. That was simply another thing altogether, of higher dimensional beings who came here, who took some advantage of this planet, which again, had nothing to do with us, because that was not personal. That was complete disregard for any and all human activity, infact, there was also some enslavement, of humans. Why? Because humans were a perfect MATCH for being enslaved. They were literally begging to be enslaved as their OWN CHOOSING. Temporarily. And that's it. The end.

Because that enslavement ended. Because those who enslaved humans, had absolute 0 interest in humans, as humans also created their own enslavement, and more importantly, they absolutely did not need our enslavement. they also did not do anything for humans. Which is also why these beings are not the original creators of our present lifestyle. And those who did remain here also did not enslave us, they either co-operated in tiny numbers or not at all, meaning they just did their own things.

So the enslavement was not by them, WE CHOSE to be enslaved by whoever came here after them, meaning our ancestors chose that, many of them, chose to be enslaved. And what they received during those times was not correct knowledge. We are now uncovering the correct realisation of what those higher dimensional beings were truely up to and it had nothing to do with what we THOUGHT they were up to. And what we thought they were up to was an idea of OUR OWN CREATING, THAT WE CREATED and WE preserved that idea as if it was important. BUT IT IS NOT EVEN A LITTLE TINY BIT important, because it is just our own idea of our own creating. It's complete and utter foolishness and basic elementary idolization of primitive minded humans, who were still new in their evolutionary coming to realise physical time space reality. We are obviously way more advanced than that, tho not always, sometimes we allow our greater intelligence and sometimes we are still kind of being a bit stupid, cause we don't care so much. We're just here to enjoy our own journey. Of self discovery.

So now, after such a long time, we still desire to know the importance of what we thought was importance. And we never could understand it, because it was never important, because we insisted it was important, meaning, we insisted that OUR IDEA OF WHAT WAS important was important, but it was still just an idea, a misunderstanding of what was actually happening, and what we actually did, but it wasn't important and more importantly right now it still isn't important and it never will be. The importance that we will find now today nowadays, present moment time humanity, 2019, is the importance that we are capable of understanding to the degree that we will allow our own capability of understanding what truely was. It had nothing to do with humanity and still has got nothing to do with humanity. but now... We are more capable of understanding it, by also understanding that we misunderstood it. And those beings who stayed here and did not leave, they also are not better than us, but they didn't enslave us nor encourage our enslavement, they just basically came here to die and suffer and maybe take whatever was capable of surviving to survive however wherever. Through the path of least resistance, even if that ment, the path of more resistance, cause they fcked up really good. They were not enslaved they did not encourage our enslavement, infact some of them even co-created with humanity in a harmonious way, and many of them had conflict with us. So they contributed a very tiny litthol eeny weeny tiny mino bitty to our dna. That's all. And only a tiny tiny few of them. Just temporarily in a small tiny places. The tiny ones of them. So not important. But yeah whatever you wanna make important for yourself. Because many people still believe that they are still here.

But  you wont find them if you wanna make them responsible for your present day life style, because they never have been and never will be. Infact, you will find them, when you come to realise, meaning, when all of humanity will come to realise that they are the co-realiser of their own co-creation with their own greater non-physical consciousness all the way to the ever expanding source of all creation, of infinite intelligence, being and becoming evermore, eternal wisdom, unconditionaly love, as our unconditional deserving. For us, to us, with us, through us, as us, by us. To the degree that we will simply allow for ourselves. To whatever degree we wish, to harmoniously co-create with who ever or whatever we so desire, to be do or have whatever we wanna be do or have, to come to realise whatever we wanna be do or have, evermore ongoingly here and now, as the joy of the eternal journey of our evermore being and becoming evermore here and now.

So how do you allow source of all creation to be more fully realised by you in the here and now moment? You simply feel better emotionally, that's how you do it. However you wanna do it. As that is your primary indication of your here and now energy motional relativity between your physical consciousness and your ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness, all the way to the ever expanding source of all creation. To also help you understand, you will never ever understand ANYTHING of any importance or matter or significance to you, unless it is of peace or more than peace and better than peace, and not ever less. There is nothing down there bellow peace. That is the least that a human being can ever be and become, you cannot ever become less than peace and realise something greater in the process. That's just how you temporarily lessen your own capability of realisation, by looking for it in conflict. Because that is how you create self contradictory thought which lessen your conscious realisation of your own greater non-physical consciousness, and you feel the negative emotion thus then, indicating your here and now lesser allowed conscious realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. And there is simply never ever a good enough reason to do that ever. It will never be enjoyed by you, and you will simply come to realise the preference of peace more clearly, meaning, you come to know your true desire more clearly, when you truely feel negative emotion, you are more clear than ever about what you truely don't want, and thus you can more fully more joyously and consciously allow yourself to come to realise all that you truely want to be do or have. As peace, and evermore than peace. To simply be do or have whatever you want to be do or have. As your greater non-physical consciousness is already being and becoming the evermoreness of all of it evermore here and now, for you, with you, as you, through you, by you, to you, etc. That is also why you can feel your energy motional relativity to that always as your valuable emotional guidance system, to simple come to realise all that you truely want to be do or have, is to simply be the joyous conscious deliberate co-realisor and co-creator of all that you want to be do or have, in full harmony and alignment with your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness all the way to the ever expanding source of all creation.

I see Taomeow's question has been answered ;  

" What they were really up to, is what they were really up to."

Brilliant !  Genius !      ... so   illuminating, actually, I felt no need whatsoever to read the rest of ........ 'that ' ^     .

:rolleyes:

• Haha 2

@Everything  Please see my post from October 14th in this thread addressed to you personally.  

You saw it and ignored it?  Or, you didn't see it and that's why you're at it again, but now that I've pointed it out again you will notice and act accordingly?  I sincerely hope it's the second option.   Out of the goodness of your heart, please pay attention!      

14 hours ago, Taomeow said:

@Everything  Please see my post from October 14th in this thread addressed to you personally.  

You saw it and ignored it?  Or, you didn't see it and that's why you're at it again, but now that I've pointed it out again you will notice and act accordingly?  I sincerely hope it's the second option.   Out of the goodness of your heart, please pay attention!      

Ok then I will give you the most profound answer to your opening posts question. The most complete and fully realised and most specifically on your topic per your request of every detail of your question taken in full consideration. 

And the answer is no. 

You cannot answer a question that is based on a flawed premise. 

What you are doing is like this: "why is the earth flat? Taking all legitimized resources and blablabla. Why has the earth always been flat and why will it forever be flat?" 

Everything: What you... 

Taomeow: "Please make your own topic you are being off topic."

Everything: but.... 

Taomeow: "Are you challenging me? I have all these luggage that I have been carrying around with me for my entire life! And it's heavy!" 

Everything: but... 

Taomeow: "No buts mister! Do you want me to open all this up for you? Cause I will! And you will see the evidence! I know what I know! And it's true!" 

Everything: "But it's not your truth, you took them from someone else." 

Taomeow: "Alright mister! Look at this validated legimitized resources. And this! And..." 

Everything: "but you don't need those..." 

Taomeow: "I will DIE if I don't take all of this luggage with me. They are MINE. THEY ARE MINE! FOREVER AND EVER!" 

Everything: but maybe you will enjoy your journey more of if you...

Taomeow: No silence! 

Everything: ok ma'm... I'm sorry ma'm. 

Taomeow: so are you gonna help me carry all of my luggage now or not?! 

Taomeow: hello?... Where did that bugger go?... 

3 hours ago, Apech said:

Can we find a way to avoid turning this thread into a long argument please.

Will you help with that?  I'm not techno savvy, I don't know how to handle an "Everything" that behaves as a bot.  I never argued with them, I only asked them to stop posting what has nothing to do with the OP subject -- but that's probably their programmed cue for "escalate."  What do you suggest?  They is writing imaginary dialogs now, with me as a protagonist.  I get it for wanting to stick to the subject.   But I still want to stick to the subject.  But they is programmed to not let that happen.  Any ideas?   

14 minutes ago, Taomeow said:

Any ideas?   

This has probably already been tried but just in case -- have Everything`s posts been reported to Sean?  He`s clearly interfering with other Bums right to peacefully discuss a topic of mutual interest and doesn`t respond to polite requests to desist.  If ever there was a need for moderator action, this is it.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, liminal_luke said:

This has probably already been tried but just in case -- have Everything`s posts been reported to Sean?  He`s clearly interfering with other Bums right to peacefully discuss a topic of mutual interest and doesn`t respond to polite requests to desist.  If ever there was a need for moderator action, this is it.

No, I haven't reported it.  It's ironic but anyone (not necessarily me) who might want to engage a few bums in any meaningful discussion might wind up either having to tolerate a prompt and decisive series of derails that will put an end to anyone's interest in the subject (beginning with the OP losing interest -- happens to me all the time) -- or else looking like someone who complains too much if you do complain about it.  Once you engage, you give a field of application to anyone who only wants to throw monkey wrenches, out of impulses and drives I'm not going to try to guess at. 

Whereas if you don't attempt to go for opening a discussion on anything meaningful (or god forbid controversial) for bums' consideration, then no one will be tempted to derail you and you will have nothing to complain about!  I should probably take a better cue from people who don't have a reason to complain about anything because they "don't even start." 

Edited by Taomeow

1 hour ago, Taomeow said:

Will you help with that?  I'm not techno savvy, I don't know how to handle an "Everything" that behaves as a bot.  I never argued with them, I only asked them to stop posting what has nothing to do with the OP subject -- but that's probably their programmed cue for "escalate."  What do you suggest?  They is writing imaginary dialogs now, with me as a protagonist.  I get it for wanting to stick to the subject.   But I still want to stick to the subject.  But they is programmed to not let that happen.  Any ideas?   

"ignore member"

I'd have to click "show post" to see whatever is being word-vomited. Unless, of course, somebody quotes it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

"ignore member"

I'd have to click "show post" to see whatever is being word-vomited. Unless, of course, somebody quotes it. 

Love your definition of that kind of contributions! :)  I usually think of it as "verbal diarrhea."  What has always stopped me from using that feature is the thought they will still do it to the thread even if I don't see it, and the thread will still go the fubar way even if I hide my head in the sand?  

What I wish existed is perhaps the extension of "delete" privileges to the OP.  The derailer would thus wind up deservedly ignored by everybody, for lack of physical presence in the thread.  :) 

All I've been able to come up with is to stop feeding them attention at all.  Utter ingoring, without using the function.

The person in question with their walls of text are not on my ignore function, but after years of consistent wall of text responses of seemingly rant-oriented, free association, stream of consciousness, channeling-esque, verbal overspill...  when I see the name in a thread, i now scroll past the response.

Which is utter shit as an option, as they often just keep right on bulldozing n disregarding, but it's all I've ended up with, because to feed them any kind of attention, only seems to add grist to their mill and keep them grinding away with increased fervor at whatever agenda they have concocted in their mindspace. 

My attention directed to them specifically, never seems to impact and long ago i realized the futility of trying to alter the exterior world, but through the means of my internal approach to it.  So, i scroll on by.

The ignore function is laughable at worst, at best, semi-useful, due mainly to the quote feature.  A true ignore function wouldn't even acknowledge that a post had been made by said person placed on 'ignore'.  I find the only functional tool I have, is to realize they may be posting here, but they're not posting 'for me', so I scroll past their 'offerings' as their offerings are clearly for something else.

But to allow their actions to shut down connection and discourse is far worse for me... so I wade into the muck and wash off afterwards, regardless of the annoyance.  I'm not shut down by the gnats when I walk through the woods, it's little different here. 

The posts are like gnats... walk by the swarm and keep moving.

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ilumairen said:

"ignore member"

This probably the best bet in these circumstances.  Or we all agree to report Everythings next post if it is not on topic.  To be honest I just skip them purely on the basis that they are too long to read anyway :)

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Apech said:

This probably the best bet in these circumstances.  Or we all agree to report Everythings next post if it is not on topic.  To be honest I just skip them purely on the basis that they are too long to read anyway :)

If we all agree to report him, that would be solidarity at its best.  

But waiting for his next post for that to happen...  who knows when he'll strike again?  And whether people reading this today will still be foruming on that occasion, and remember what it was about?  No time like right now, as some like to point out.  ? 

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

I´d be happy to report right now myself...or wait...or ignore.  Maybe TM can decide and we can all act together as a group? 

I'm no organizer by nature or I'd be heading a worldwide revolution by now, not a report to admin. :D   (I know what to do, I know how to do it, but I don't know how to go about securing organized support...  cats and taoists, you know...  not great at organizing.)  Would be very grateful if anyone volunteered though.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Taomeow said:

Love your definition of that kind of contributions! :)  I usually think of it as "verbal diarrhea."  What has always stopped me from using that feature is the thought they will still do it to the thread even if I don't see it, and the thread will still go the fubar way even if I hide my head in the sand?  

What I wish existed is perhaps the extension of "delete" privileges to the OP.  The derailer would thus wind up deservedly ignored by everybody, for lack of physical presence in the thread.  :) 

And if all  members  ignore it that  means  whoever else reads it ( visitors, new people, etc )  are reading a load of crap and no one else is challenging it . 

But in this case , its so long and full of self righteous ego new age would be guru advice that it gets ignored anyway ...  who is gonna read through THAT  lengthy crap ?   But then again , I suppose visitors and new people will react the same way .

Giving the OP a censorship right means these types can then continue just by becoming  an OP and censoring  any response to their rants .

Perhaps a report of  continual off topic and diversion   IS the best approach ?

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Taomeow said:

I'm no organizer by nature or I'd be heading a worldwide revolution by now, not a report to admin. :D   (I know what to do, I know how to do it, but I don't know how to go about securing organized support...  cats and taoists, you know...  not great at organizing.)  Would be very grateful if anyone volunteered though.   

Its pretty easy .

" Hey you guys , lets stop this BS . If Everything posts in this thread again can   you all please report him for being off topic, a nuisance, continually doing it after polite requests not to,  replying,  no and he will carry on,   being egotistical would be guru ranting /advice and being a cock-head .  "

:) 

• Like 1

.......  I mean , surely Sean will support the will of the people in a revolutionary action ?   ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

Its pretty easy .

" Hey you guys , lets stop this BS . If Everything posts in this thread again can   you all please report him for being off topic, a nuisance, continually doing it after polite requests not to,  replying,  no and he will carry on,   being egotistical would be guru ranting /advice and being a cock-head .  "

:) 

Looks like we have our organizer!  In the unlikely event that I´m not around if Everything posts again just PM me Nungali and I´ll get right on it.

• Like 1

On 23-10-2019 at 4:58 PM, Taomeow said:

The same symbol that meant "one" to Sumerians also meant "sixty" (in the appropriate context.)  That's because sixty was their understanding of a full circle, perfect completion, the end that was the new beginning -- after 60 the cycle started again, and 60 was the same as 1.  (Visualize an analog clock, please.)  The human life was calculated as two complete cycles of 60 and a normal life span deemed to be 120.  Of course most people no longer lived out this full lifespan, for reasons the whole thread is about.  Sumerians didn't count the age of people in years though, only the age of cattle was counted like that.  As for humans, they merely differentiated between several life stages that didn't exactly correspond to any particular specific ages: inseparable from mother; young; mature and in full strength and vigor; on decline of strength; weakened by old age, illness or hard life.

Actually the full circle of completion is 9. And 3 and 6 revolve around that ever spiraling centered 9 as the constant curvature of unchanging ever consistent 9  as the S in between yin and yang of 3 and 6.

And the physical full circle is actually 64 which again becomes 1. As 6+4=1

7 = 16

5 = 32

1 = 64

2 = 128 = 11 = 2

4 = 256

8 = 512

7 = 1024

5 = 2084

1 =  etc

And you can also do this backwards. 

So if you say that 60 was a complete full circle to them. It is because numbers are relative. And your energy motional nature is constantly expanding becoming more and accelerating. So everything keeps evolving. Time and space evolves continuasly. What ment something before now is not what it was before it was now. Hence also the past is no longer relevant before it became now. Because you cannot become less. You cannot unexpand. You cannot de-evolve. Then according to them only one side of the polarity of ying or yang represented the complete full realisation, which leaves the 8 other numbers out of the equation. Which means they only had one number. So that is pretty limitted. And it simply is translated that way for us because they lived in a completely different universe altogether. As every single new here and now moment is a new here and now moment unlike any that has ever been before it or will ever be like it ever again. For even your past does not even exist outside of your here and now moment. Even your memories are all being created by you here and now, through your evermore here and now and as your evermore here and now. Being and becoming evermore here and now. 

50 minutes ago, Taomeow said:

_/\_  

Remember the collective report decision regarding "Everything" posting another derail in this thread after several polite requests to stop?  Well, here it is, that next derail.  Please help.     

Done. :)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Apech said:

I wasn't thinking of it in that way - more to paraphrase LT - without order there is no chaos and visa versa.

The Egyptians had two types of chaos.  The first called 'heh' also meant infinity and was represented by tadpoles or frogs and water snakes.  It meant something like profusion - picture a pond full of tadpoles a kind of maze of life unrestrained.

The other type of chaos was Set (Sutekh) who was among other things a god of storms and desert - maybe a sand storm - a destructive force which even then had the plus side of being destructive of old orders.

Everything is both positive and negative at the same time, as this contrast is simply a function of our consciousness ability to focus on the moreness of all being and becoming evermore here and now. It simply points at infinite variety. Infinite freedom.

So as you consider the source of all creation, as this powerful stream of well-being that is at the basis of this entire physical time space reality universe, you can still experience that source energy as a chaotic thing for yourself and how you experience your own life. That doesn't mean it is bad, it just means that your perspective is resistant and thus not capable of integrating and flowing with your own true nature/life force which is the energy which creates worlds, if it is allowed to flow through you, without resistance. So you have a difficult and uncomfortable life, unless you let go of that perspective which is not capable of integrating the greater knowing that is constantly flowing your way. Hence you need to let go and allow, and then the chaos simply becomes more infinite variety. Just like when you zoom into black empty space, you will just keep finding more and more stars and lights. Because contrast is just a function of our consciousness ability to focus on the moreness of our chosen being and becoming evermore here and now.

Simply infinite variety and infinite freedom. Very simple.

Edited by Everything

1 hour ago, Taomeow said:

_/\_  @liminal_luke @Nungali @ilumairen @silent thunder @Apech

Remember the collective report decision regarding "Everything" posting another derail in this thread after several polite requests to stop?  Well, here it is, that next derail.  Please help.     

Yeah and meanwhile also continue your conversation, because I enjoy reading it and sharing my perspective. 

12 hours ago, Everything said:

Yeah and meanwhile also continue your conversation, because I enjoy reading it and sharing my perspective. 

Yes, and it is a  perspective that is all about  you   telling other people    how they are stuffed up and what they need to do about it , according to you   -   which are all really, ;hollow words' anyway  eg ;

" your perspective is resistant and thus not capable of integrating and flowing with your own true nature/life force which is the energy which creates worlds, if it is allowed to flow through you, without resistance. So you have a difficult and uncomfortable life, unless you let go of that perspective which is not capable of integrating the greater knowing that is constantly flowing your way. Hence you need to let go and allow "

Sign in to follow this