Vajra Fist

Joe Dispenza

Has anyone had much experience with this chap?

I've started reading his book 'Becoming Supernatural' and it's pretty fascinating. At first I kind of wrote it off as kind of kooky self help, but there's a heck of a lot of juice in his meditations, which lends a bit of authenticity to what he says. His Facebook group is utterly full of people who've had kundalini awakening in a very stable and positive way.

Would be curious to know if anyone has given his system a go.

I post updates in that group every few months. I'm on of the ppl who has extended the challenge well past the 28 days. 
I am not sure if many ppl in the FB group have had full on kundalini integration, I think many had various kundalini awakenings. His breathing technique, at least the base one is similar to spinal breathing. 

I've had good experience using some of his ideas with what I've learned from yogic, Taoist, western tradition, hypnosis, nlp and my own made up stuff. 

My only kundalini awakenings have been from spinal breathing while driving on a trip, doing spinal breathing between breaks while working, and oddly the most powerful one where my spine felt like a strong current don't swim electric ocean during a dream.  I get plenty of jolty jolty sensation whenever I do any kind of mental, emotional or energetic practice--- but the electric spine ocean feel for me seems to be elusive to only a few experiences each year-- probably because I constantly quit and restart practice several times a year. It also sucks always feeling like i'm on the edge of something great happening, but then just another ordinary jolty jolty blissful experience but nothing to really write about. I'm a bit grateful because my practice really does help me in life, but I want MORE. Basically, I'm a brat. 

I just spent 2 hours practicing and  I feel great, full of positive blissful energy and a positive attitude, but still dissatisfied. I would love to do a regression type therapy and jump into the submodalities of those past experiences-- I try to do that and I have good sensations, but not as good as the ones I'm trying to replicate. 

My ex is currently in malta doing his week retreat , take a look at his sites forum and you will see quite a few people having typical energy issues , mostly energy stuck in the head causing migraine , nausea, feeling like skull is on fire, insomnia,  etc, and the people asking for help are not given anything from him or his staff but from other practitioners who don't have a clue whats going on, quite worrying.

He seriously needs to teach people how to ground it and bring it down from the head.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bruce Qi said:

My ex is currently in malta doing his week retreat , take a look at his sites forum and you will see quite a few people having typical energy issues , mostly energy stuck in the head causing migraine , nausea, feeling like skull is on fire, insomnia,  etc, and the people asking for help are not given anything from him or his staff but from other practitioners who don't have a clue whats going on, quite worrying.

He seriously needs to teach people how to ground it and bring it down from the head.

Indeed! When I was visiting his FB or better yet the 28 day challenge group for his teachings, I was always telling people to ground. Most start with his breathing exercise, then pineal meditation, and that is all taking the energy up but not brining it down and circulating it. Recipe for trouble, especially for those who's introduction to such techniques are only him. He doesn't really seem to teach any grounding techniques. 

I have listened to and read 2 of Dr Joes books but not tried to apply his meditations or breathing yet (I did buy some of his meditations for future use). I have been really interested in how his work aligns with yogic practises and offers good science to back things up.

What is grounding that you talk of? I dont recall hearing about it before I am sure its incorporated into the sequence I do but want to be sure so I can follow up. I do Paranayama breathing and Bhandas daily (Sadhguru's Shambhavi Mahamudra Kriya)

I bought a few of the blessing of the energy centres and while I found them powerful at first their effect tapered off. A reading by Eric Isen confirmed this. One that had a really good reading, and I had a great experience with is the 'generous present moment' meditation. Very beautiful practice. 

• Like 1

On 11/26/2019 at 5:02 PM, Vajra Fist said:

I bought a few of the blessing of the energy centres and while I found them powerful at first their effect tapered off. A reading by Eric Isen confirmed this. One that had a really good reading, and I had a great experience with is the 'generous present moment' meditation. Very beautiful practice. 

I have blessing of the energy centers, i felt it was worthy but was doing too many other practices to incorporate it properly . I will try the Generous present moment as it seems to be very popular.

May I ask what readings these were? I searched but couldn't find an article by Eric Isen alluding to Joe Dispenza.

On 11/18/2019 at 4:23 AM, Bruce Qi said:

What is grounding that you talk of? I don't recall hearing about it before I am sure its incorporated into the sequence I do but want to be sure so I can follow up. I do Paranayama breathing and Bhandas daily (Sadhguru's Shambhavi Mahamudra Kriya).

4 hours ago, Reincarnated Cat said:

What is grounding that you talk of? I don't recall hearing about it before I am sure its incorporated into the sequence I do but want to be sure so I can follow up. I do Paranayama breathing and Bhandas daily (Sadhguru's Shambhavi Mahamudra Kriya).

just to make sure you bring the energy back down so its not stuck in the head which seems to be an issue with his practices , that and to make sure you are not spaced out afterwards

16 hours ago, Reincarnated Cat said:

I have blessing of the energy centers, i felt it was worthy but was doing too many other practices to incorporate it properly . I will try the Generous present moment as it seems to be very popular.

May I ask what readings these were? I searched but couldn't find an article by Eric Isen alluding to Joe Dispenza.

It was a private consultation, and the readings were specific to me. In other words, your mileage may vary. 

Present moment is kind of unique, in that you basically lay down your entire concept of self and your awareness of your environment and meditate on space/the void. I've practiced it on and off and each time arrived at very deep samadhi. Its pleasant but somewhat disconcerting, as you're effectively switching off your higher brain function and temporarily forgetting your entire concept of self. 

Edited by Vajra Fist
  • Like 1

When God expresses itself through you, you can either resist or allow. 

And the people will flock to you like bees to a hive. And the love of the creator is such that it naturally allows its expression evermore here and now, also through people like you. And Joe Dispenza is not any different. 

Many people have expressed Source Consciousness in so many ways over the time. 

The reason the Source of their knowledge is being hidden away, is not on purpose. For a long time the channelers have been living in the shadows and behind veils of unconditional love. Now they are being allowed by themselves to unveil their self studies of the Source of All Creating. 

And because we are currently living in an age of awakening, you can simply skip the middle man, and go straight to Source. Because eventually everyone will become their own middle man. Their own medium. Their own personal individual acces and allowed flow of and evermore greater allowed realisation of their own true unique self and source of nature and being and becoming evermore here and now. 

And you need but a few reminders to help you get started on your eternal journey, of joy, that is your true destination, of evermore becoming. 

That is why it does not matter wether you announce your Source of being or not. But it is ever so much more helpful to do so, every once in a while, for beings you know are ready to hear, what it life all about, don't you think? 

Law of Attraction and everything being made up of energy in motion, is not the secret. It is the Art of Allowance that is the true real secret behind the secret, of our new age of awakening. And it is has been self referencing throughout any and all of the teachers and masters of creating, over the past several of millenia. 

https://www.abraham-hicks.com/

• Like 1