Tryingtodobetter

How do I get rid of these sensations?

5 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Even if you haven’t “in a long time” it is still affected by prior practice because the rewiring already begins on top of the awareness of the body being triggered by emotional states. A nuance that was attempted to be explained to you as stated earlier.

Sorry if I've offended you in some way

I didnt know things like this happened a year+ out of practice

I hope you have a good day

12 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Ah, behind that veneer of false sagacity, there’s a hint of someone showing signs of chafing when someone identifies what he is. A self-elevated guru who offers platitudes that mean nothing at best and cause harm at worst, but often says absolutely nothing useful and habitually off topic everywhere here.

Yes it is meaningless, because I am also not creating meaning in your life. You are. So you might want to become aware wether or not you are enjoying the meaning you are creating in your life. Not for me, but for yourself. 

You cannot get rid of someting you want to get rid of if you are holding on to it so tightly. You just gotta let go and allow. 

Unless you enjoy these meanings, then they simply will be like bio degradable meaning, in alignment and support of and with and even from your own true life force. So it becomes ever replenishing and ever refreshing meaning. More expansive aswell. As those meanings you enjoy are also more supportive of its own natural allowed expansion, also in resolution, and in alignment with your true ability to be and become a fully conscious being evermore here and now. 

This enlightenment that we seek is getting rid of all unwanted sensations all by its own ever self enlightening nature of ever self replenishing capability of refreshing your understand and consciousness of and about anything and everything that is truely being and becoming evermore here and now. 

So wether you let go of a flawed perspective, by meditating, and feel the relief in that, or you simply just let go of what is no longer relevant to you to hold on to, and feel the energy motional relief in that, of your allowing your perspective to align more with your own greater non-physical consciousness. Then you realise, any and all paths of relief are indicative of the path of least resistance that is called enlightenment which is the ever reliefing nature of your own ever refreshing and replenishing nature of your own true natural life force of all that is who it is and what it is you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. Evermore effortlessly and naturally and joyously. Feeling better, and allowing your greater knowing to thus be known by you and lived by you and even with you.

For your soul is already living all of it, evermore here and now, and even incapable of becoming or living less of any of it. It's just matter of catching up with all that you actually already are, here and now, by allowing it and letting go to allow it, to simply feel better, regardless of how you do it, as again, you cannot do it, but you can allow it, as it is already available to you in all things of you and not of you, evermore here and now. Unconditionally, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, it is simply who you truely are. And you can feel you relativity to it, emotionally, to thus then know, you can feel your allowed realisation of it, by simply allowing yourself to feel better emotionally. 

Which is also very easy, when you simply surrender the "trying to get rid of things" to the very pure good core nature of your being, which does that automatically without even trying. That's also not even necessary for you to care about it, rather care about your own ability to feel better for yourself, which indicates your allowance of your own natural ability to simply be do or have whatever you truely want, including the state of being where you are not even needing to get rid of any unwanted things, because they cannot even find a path to you.

And infact those unwanted sensations have been trying to get away from you your entire life, and they would have done so, the moment you had not held on to them so tightly, including fighting off all the things which are of your support of your true natural good core nature of who you really are. Which is trying to enlighten you all of the time, if you but let go and allow your own natural and effortless evermore enlightenment evermore here and now. That you don't even need to do anything to accomplish it. It is just about loving and feeling that love. Enjoying and feeling that joy. And the rest is simply natural and effortless. Being free and enjoying your own freedom. Regardless of any and all conditions, under any and all conditions, unconditionally, emotionally, staying true to all that you truely are. Physical and non-physical, hand in hand, in full allowed and joyously or ever enlighteningly felt convergence, harmony, resonance and alignment. 

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Everything said:

Yes it is meaningless, because I am also not creating meaning in your life. You are. So you might want to become aware wether or not you are enjoying the meaning you are creating in your life. Not for me, but for yourself. 

You cannot get rid of someting you want to get rid of if you are holding on to it so tightly. You just gotta let go and allow. 

Unless you enjoy these meanings, then they simply will be like bio degradable meaning, in alignment and support of and with and even from your own true life force. So it becomes ever replenishing and ever refreshing meaning. More expansive aswell. As those meanings you enjoy are also more supportive of its own natural allowed expansion, also in resolution, and in alignment with your true ability to be and become a fully conscious being evermore here and now. 

This enlightenment that we seek is getting rid of all unwanted sensations all by its own ever self enlightening nature of ever self replenishing capability of refreshing your understand and consciousness of and about anything and everything that is truely being and becoming evermore here and now. 

So wether you let go of a flawed perspective, by meditating, and feel the relief in that, or you simply just let go of what is no longer relevant to you to hold on to, and feel the energy motional relief in that, of your allowing your perspective to align more with your own greater non-physical consciousness. Then you realise, any and all paths of relief are indicative of the path of least resistance that is called enlightenment which is the ever reliefing nature of your own ever refreshing and replenishing nature of your own true natural life force of all that is who it is and what it is you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. Evermore effortlessly and naturally and joyously. Feeling better, and allowing your greater knowing to thus be known by you and lived by you and even with you.

For your soul is already living all of it, evermore here and now, and even incapable of becoming or living less of any of it. It's just matter of catching up with all that you actually already are, here and now, by allowing it and letting go to allow it, to simply feel better, regardless of how you do it, as again, you cannot do it, but you can allow it, as it is already available to you in all things of you and not of you, evermore here and now. Unconditionally, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, it is simply who you truely are. And you can feel you relativity to it, emotionally, to thus then know, you can feel your allowed realisation of it, by simply allowing yourself to feel better emotionally. 

Which is also very easy, when you simply surrender the "trying to get rid of things" to the very pure good core nature of your being, which does that automatically without even trying. That's also not even necessary for you to care about it, rather care about your own ability to feel better for yourself, which indicates your allowance of your own natural ability to simply be do or have whatever you truely want, including the state of being where you are not even needing to get rid of any unwanted things, because they cannot even find a path to you.

And infact those unwanted sensations have been trying to get away from you your entire life, and they would have done so, the moment you had not held on to them so tightly, including fighting off all the things which are of your support of your true natural good core nature of who you really are. Which is trying to enlighten you all of the time, if you but let go and allow your own natural and effortless evermore enlightenment evermore here and now. That you don't even need to do anything to accomplish it. It is just about loving and feeling that love. Enjoying and feeling that joy. And the rest is simply natural and effortless. Being free and enjoying your own freedom. Regardless of any and all conditions, under any and all conditions, unconditionally, emotionally, staying true to all that you truely are. Physical and non-physical, hand in hand, in full allowed and joyously or ever enlighteningly felt convergence, harmony, resonance and alignment. 

5dbaff6f6c066_20words.png.a16da70db012e0f018e9dbc6c34295c0.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Tryingtodobetter said:

I havent practiced any meditative or qi based practice for a long time. 

This started about a year ago. I would be more than willing to write it off as some stree based phenomena is I was really stressed and that the pulses/tightening and ocassional shocks didnt respond to my thoughts/actions, all the time. Left side could be wrong/bad and right side could be good/right, I dont know really. 

I asked the question here because I thought it could be a spiritual or energetic- thing. I dont mean to come off as inattentive or arrogant, it's just that most responses seem to be completely overlooking the nuance I tried to include in my original post.

I will try meditating again, even though I haven't in a really long time.

Thank you for the responses and concern

If you do any spiritual practices then anger or anxiety can affect reality,

Panic attacks can happen as a side-effect of meditation or spiritual practices.

When you start cultivating, all that is "buried" comes to the surface and it rarely feels good.

You need to persevere and continue.

Find a TCM practitioner or someone to give you guidance on the matter.

Relate to him what you have practiced throughout the years so that he/she might help you.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tryingtodobetter said:

They are constant, I've gotten used to them- somewhat. It's a little destabilizing when just about every polarized thought you have causes that kind of reaction, and as of late it's often in "opposition" to what I'm thinking- or so it seems. I'm not really sure of the logic behind it whether the left side if wrong and the right side is good or vice versa.

If you don't pay them attention, they will stop bothering you. Just quietly continue your spiritual practice.

There are the occasional shocks which are like a deep pinching and electrical shocking sensation simultaneously.

These things happen from time to time as channels unblock.

I've tried a bunch of things, this is my last resort as feeble or contrived or vague as it may seem to some.

I found the owl presence unnerving because I'd yet to encounter them in such a way. The faucet running for no reason and the appearance of the pulses/shocks probably shaped that perception.

I will work on trying to uncreate the circumstance

Often times, we become more aware of things that are always there when our minds become more silent. It can be baffling how much we tend to just block out from our regular attention (sort of like we can block out a constant background sound, for instance).

From your OP it wasn't clear what kind of spiritual practice you have. Perhaps getting some insight into that will help us understand your situation a bit more :) 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

5dbaff6f6c066_20words.png.a16da70db012e0f018e9dbc6c34295c0.png

Instead of unknowingly creating problems that you then try to solve, simply don't create the illusion for yourself that you are doing something which is not actually what you are doing (trying), and simply become the solution through your ability to feel your alignment with it.

Edited by Everything
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Everything said:

Instead of unknowingly creating problems that you then try to solve, simply don't create the illusion for yourself that you are doing something which is not actually what you are doing (trying), and simply become the solution more consciously effortlessly, naturally and enjoyably.

man_talking_too_much.thumb.jpg.f328f73872d37a07c3a0654a385fb115.jpg

wah.thumb.jpg.43d564b83e58afa02b27f62703ea56e8.jpg

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Everything said:

Instead of unknowingly creating problems that you then try to solve, simply don't create the illusion for yourself that you are doing something which is not actually what you are doing (trying), and simply become the solution more consciously effortlessly, naturally and enjoyably.

stup.png.b43d7b9f988c53ed9691563f0d00c993.png

6 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

man_talking_too_much.thumb.jpg.f328f73872d37a07c3a0654a385fb115.jpg

wah.thumb.jpg.43d564b83e58afa02b27f62703ea56e8.jpg

Again, you are still focused on the problem you are creating that you say you wish to solve. You have to feel what feels better to you, to know the solution.

For example, instead of trying to get rid of reading while reading, simply let go of reading by doing something else. Focusing more on that which feels better to you to do, which is also more meaningful for you, because your soul is already focused in that direction. It's about going more with the flow of your own soul, by feeling your alignment with it more or less. Simply becoming true to yourself.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

stup.png.b43d7b9f988c53ed9691563f0d00c993.png

Yes, and as long as you try, you keep creating the illusion for yourself that you are actually doing something which is not actually what you are doing. Because your soul will never join you in your trying, and knows full well what it is you actually rather want to be doing, which is something that you can also be doing always.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Everything said:

Again, you are still focused on the problem you are creating that you say you wish to solve. You have to feel what feels better to you, to know the solution.

For example, instead of trying to get rid of reading while reading, simply let go of reading by doing something else. Focusing more on that which feels better to you to do, which is also more meaningful for you, because your soul is already focused in that direction. It's about going more with the flow of your own soul, by feeling your alignment with it more or less. Simply becoming true to yourself.

19-PRE-jumbo.jpg

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Everything said:

Yes, and as long as you try, you keep creating the illusion for yourself that you are actually doing something which is not actually what you are doing. Because your soul will never join you in your trying, and knows full well what it is you actually rather want to be doing, which is something that you can also be doing always.

everything.jpg

7 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

everything.jpg

So images are less about talking or words, and that is also your clue of your own greater intention, to be do or have whatever it is you truely want to be doing or having. But again, you are still focused into opposition, you have to let go completely and allow your own greater preference to be more flowed through you and known by you and become by you and as you and with you and for you, evermore here and now ongoingly being and becoming in full harmony and alignment with your own greater knowing.

so I would recommend find and look more at pictures which you also enjoy more. Feel your energy motional relativity to the greater allowed realisation of the pictures which truely feel better to you, and evermore ongoingly again and again, pictures which feel better yet again to you, as those pictures you truely are seeking here and now, so that you can come to understand the perspective of your own soul in relationship to all that you have truely become and are being and becoming evermore here and now, as pictures also often speak more than words can allow.

You can use pictures to your benefit to come more into alignment with your own greater knowing of your own greater intention to be do or have whatever it is you truely want to be doing or having here and now. To find your life click more into place with that which is who it is you truely are being and becoming evermore joyously and freely and knowingly and lovingly and consciously and enlighteningly here and now.

Edited by Everything
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Everything said:

So images are less about talking or words, and that is also your clue of your own greater intention, to be do or have whatever it is you truely want to be doing or having. But again, you are still focused into opposition, you have to let go completely and allow your own greater preference to be more flowed through you and known by you and become by you and as you and with you and for you, evermore here and now ongoingly being and becoming in full harmony and alignment with your own greater knowing.

so I would recommend find and look more at pictures which you also enjoy more. Feel your energy motional relativity to the greater allowed realisation of the pictures which truely feel better to you, and evermore ongoingly again and again, pictures which feel better yet again to you, as those pictures you truely are seeking here and now, so that you can come to understand the perspective of your own soul in relationship to all that you have truely become and are being and becoming evermore here and now, as pictures also often speak more than words can allow.

You can use pictures to your benefit to come more into alignment with your own greater knowing of your own greater intention to be do or have whatever it is you truely want to be doing or having here and now. To find your life click more into place with that which is who it is you truely are being and becoming evermore joyously and freely and knowingly and lovingly and consciously and enlighteningly here and now.

hqdefault.jpg.f9d9a2b037e84f1caf31aa79502b8ae3.jpg

• Thanks 1

Just now, Earl Grey said:

hqdefault.jpg.f9d9a2b037e84f1caf31aa79502b8ae3.jpg

Well, would you look at that. Now it seems you have found some words which actually might mean something to you, if it truely does feel better to you. So again, I do not know, only you can know by virtue of how it feels. If it truely does feel better to you, if this is truely more meaningful for you, then focus and search more pictures of that direction of your preference. And you will see how effortlessly it is to let go unwanted sensations, by simply focusing more into the direction of your preference and allowing yourself to enjoy that more aswell as your ability to feel your energy motional alignment evermore here and now allowed by you with and of your own greater knowing that you always have acces to that you can always feel your way to your greater allowed realisation of it under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, emotionally, evermore here and now where all that you truely want always already is being and becoming evermore here and now.

For example, if out of all the pictures you have acces to right now, you find something that feels even slightly better, than focus more on that aspect which does feel better to you and simply expand upon it. And you will come to understand also your own greater preference as known by your soul and felt by you more emotionally as that which you truely are seeking to come to know, because your soul is already holding the knowing of it evermore here and now for you, so that you can always feel your way to it evermore here and now, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, emotionally.

e59fdb32fd0eefa61b8b00d98deab112.jpg

And if there is some aspects which isn't enjoyed by you, you can also again, focus in the other direction more. And feel your way more and more ongoingly more into greater allowed alignment of and with your own greater knowing of your own true intention and greater allowed realisation of your own greater preference, being and becoming evermore here and now. As the path of least resistance to your greater allowed realisation, being and becoming evermore here and now in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation. Simply for the joyous life experience that is who it is you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.

• Sad 1

Just now, Everything said:

Well, would you look at that. Now it seems you have found some words which actually might mean something to you, if it truely does feel better to you. So again, I do not know, only you can know by virtue of how it feels. If it truely does feel better to you, if this is truely more meaningful for you, then focus and search more pictures of that direction of your preference. And you will see how effortlessly it is to let go unwanted sensations, by simply focusing more into the direction of your preference and allowing yourself to enjoy that more aswell as your ability to feel your energy motional alignment evermore here and now allowed by you with and of your own greater knowing that you always have acces to that you can always feel your way to your greater allowed realisation of it under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, emotionally, evermore here and now where all that you truely want always already is being and becoming evermore here and now.

For example, if out of all the pictures you have acces to right now, you find something that feels even slightly better, than focus more on that aspect which does feel better to you and simply expand upon it. And you will come to understand also your own greater preference as known by your soul and felt by you more emotionally as that which you truely are seeking to come to know, because your soul is already holding the knowing of it evermore here and now for you, so that you can always feel your way to it evermore here and now, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, emotionally.

e59fdb32fd0eefa61b8b00d98deab112.jpg

And if there is some aspects which isn't enjoyed by you, you can also again, focus in the other direction more. And feel your way more and more ongoingly more into greater allowed alignment of and with your own greater knowing of your own true intention and greater allowed realisation of your own greater preference, being and becoming evermore here and now. As the path of least resistance to your greater allowed realisation, being and becoming evermore here and now in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation. Simply for the joyous life experience that is who it is you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.

ventura.jpg.6562ada9e287065f994e95d32076fb07.jpg

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

ventura.jpg.6562ada9e287065f994e95d32076fb07.jpg

Ok this is allot more exotic. See, you know best of all your own true path of least resistance! And you are always well on your way to being, doing or having all that you truely want to be do or have. It seems like you really enjoy the heroism aspects most of all. And also the joy aspects and humor. So there's allot more of that aswell. Whatever floats your boat. It's all about you you and You. You can be do or have anything you want. Simply allow yourself to enjoy all of it so evermore and it will be enjoyed upon you evermore aswell.

Edited by Everything

3 minutes ago, Everything said:

Ok this is allot more exotic. See, you know best of all your own true path of least resistance! And you are always well on your way to being, doing or having all that you truely want to be do or have. It seems like you really enjoy the heroism aspects most of all. And also the joy aspects and humor. So there's allot more of that aswell. Whatever floats your boat. It's all about you you and You. You can be do or have anything you want. Simply allow yourself to enjoy all of it so evermore and it will be enjoyed upon you evermore aswell.

beavis.gif.5e9d4ae601fcfa08155b68c9ca4995b9.gif

32 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

beavis.gif.5e9d4ae601fcfa08155b68c9ca4995b9.gif

Ok too high frequency and you are always being true to you. So find something that does truely feel better to you and is more conducive of your own ever awakening and ever refreshening heart and soul of your own true joy of your own true being and becoming evermore here and now. I can just guess more and less, and you can know and enjoy evermore here and now, for you are all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.

That's why I keep saying, it's all about you. It's all created by you its all of your choice and you do all of it in full conscious harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation, which always is fully here and now with you fully knowing all that you truely want and your path of least resistance towards your full blown allowed realisation of all of it being and becoming evermore here and now for you, as you, through you, with you.

Who you now allow yourself to be in relationship to all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now evermore fully and joyously felt by you and realised by you ongoingly being and becoming evermore here and now all that you truely want to be do or have. And your path of least resistance is being and becoming evermore here and now, offered to you under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, emotionally. It's simply a matter of feeling your way to clicking into alignment with your own greater knowing of your own greater non-physical consciousness and soul evermore joyously allowed by you to be realised by you evermore here and now, through any and all conditions of your life whatsoever.

No one can do it for you as well as you can do it for you. Because your greater non-physical consciousness all the way to the source of all creation is also not doing it for someone else. They are all here and now doing all of it for you and with you, as you and through you, to the degree that you are willing to allow YOURSELF to be all that YOU truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. To simply enjoy life in all the ways you so enjoy it truely evermore thus then in all the ways you so enjoy it thus then. As you will always come to a greater allowed realisation of a greater preference and a new path of evermore becoming and a new path, being and becoming evermore here and now. 

And you can never get lost, because all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, is always here and now fully with you,  interested in all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. Fully involved with you in all the ways you so truely desire it to be so, it already is so evermore, at your full disposal. In full service and dedication to all that the one who gave birth to all these preferences of your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness, expanding evermore for you and with you through you and as you, by virtue of your valuable exposure to this contrasting environment of immense variety, to come to evermore greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore awakeningly, evermore replenishingly and refreshingly. With full unconditional support and love of the source of all creation, being and becoming evermore here and now, with you, for you, as you and through you.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Everything said:

Ok too high frequency and you are always being true to you. So find something that does truely feel better to you and is more conducive of your own ever awakening and ever refreshening heart and soul of your own true joy of your own true being and becoming evermore here and now. I can just guess more and less, and you can know and enjoy evermore here and now, for you are all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.

That's why I keep saying, it's all about you. It's all created by you its all of your choice and you do all of it in full conscious harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation, which always is fully here and now with you fully knowing all that you truely want and your path of least resistance towards your full blown allowed realisation of all of it being and becoming evermore here and now for you, as you, through you, with you.

Who you now allow yourself to be in relationship to all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now evermore fully and joyously felt by you and realised by you ongoingly being and becoming evermore here and now all that you truely want to be do or have. And your path of least resistance is being and becoming evermore here and now, offered to you under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, emotionally. It's simply a matter of feeling your way to clicking into alignment with your own greater knowing of your own greater non-physical consciousness and soul evermore joyously allowed by you to be realised by you evermore here and now, through any and all conditions of your life whatsoever.

No one can do it for you as well as you can do it for you. Because your greater non-physical consciousness all the way to the source of all creation is also not doing it for someone else. They are all here and now doing all of it for you and with you, as you and through you, to the degree that you are willing to allow YOURSELF to be all that YOU truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. To simply enjoy life in all the ways you so enjoy it truely evermore thus then in all the ways you so enjoy it thus then. As you will always come to a greater allowed realisation of a greater preference and a new path of evermore becoming and a new path, being and becoming evermore here and now. 

And you can never get lost, because all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, is always here and now fully with you,  interested in all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. Fully involved with you in all the ways you so truely desire it to be so, it already is so evermore, at your full disposal. In full service and dedication to all that the one who gave birth to all these preferences of your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness, expanding evermore for you and with you through you and as you, by virtue of your valuable exposure to this contrasting environment of immense variety, to come to evermore greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore awakeningly, evermore replenishingly and refreshingly. With full unconditional support and love of the source of all creation, being and becoming evermore here and now, with you, for you, as you and through you.

myvo.jpg.eb18e176a20de0b4f527e873e071fc3d.jpg

FingernailsChalkboard1.png.0642875848581afb57cbcebc0eeaccfc.png

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

The dream of life is its own meaning, no matter how meaningless things may at times seem to the dreamer.

Nightmares become realities by ignorance or suppression of life's everpresent, yet seemingly meaningless, reflected expressions... to include the divine image of an imagined self.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No more meditation, no more qigong, no more thinking, no more spiritual practices. Everything in life is spiritual. There's nothing specific that is spiritual. running can be more spiritual than qigong. Learning to sit and take a crap properly can be more spiritual the meditation. Doing the wrong thing can be more 'spiritual' than doing the 'right' thing.

Life is spiritual if you can see past what you can 'see'. And a lot of times you will need to understand/see that you cannot 'see'. But the simple fact is that if you are able to see that you can't "see", means that you can see more than you think.

In other words, you already see more than any of us can see, because you already see everything we see and more. You'll know what to do at each corner if you choose to see.

All advice is useful. The good and the bad. Learn to discern each one and its uses. Fail and don't care. But care to not fail.

practical stuffs:
- no more spiritual stuff unless you want to. It won't matter if you do or don't.

- go physically run and never stop, so that you don't have to keep running inside. Let that mean whatever it means. (watch david goggins videos. That motherfu&*$! is more spiritual than most.

- If you feel lonely, some ascension/awakening youtubers have helped me in understanding that i'm not alone, and that it's all normal. You'd be surprised how the new age stuff isn't so bad if you can see with the correct eye. Everything has a purpose.

- Love and forgive, Forgive and love that's it.

(fyi, I did not read the bloodbath before my post. So sorry if it intersects)

Edited by welkin
  • Like 2

On 11/4/2019 at 3:56 PM, neti neti said:

The dream of life is its own meaning, no matter how meaningless things may at times seem to the dreamer.

Nightmares become realities by ignorance or suppression of life's everpresent, yet seemingly meaningless, reflected expressions... to include the divine image of an imagined self.

What else can I do beyond what's already been discussed? 

What do you think I am being ignorant of and/or what do you think I'm suppressing that caused certain things to happen, "nightmares", in the past? 

Is the attempted suicide wound where the nurse put "medical honey" that shocks me whenever I have polarized thoughts of paranoia about certain scenarios/people-groups also something that can be corrected by simply dreaming/thinking of something else?

8 hours ago, Tryingtodobetter said:

Thank you for all of your replies, none of the methods recommended have remedied the issue thus far, I will kill myself of course in a sound manner at the first opportunity

If this is sarcasm, it's not funny. If this is serious, Free Will of course, but you sound quite childish throwing a tantrum rather than someone who is willing to put in the work without expecting immediate results since it's a lifelong process.